• ベストアンサー

和訳おねがいします

1.”What's that song you're listening to?"  ”You don't know? It's 'Yesterday' by the Beatles. You must've heard it before!” 2.I couldn't help worrying about her health because she looked pale.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1 「何の曲を聞いてるの?」 「知らないの?ビートルズのイェスタデイだよ。絶対聞いたことあるはず。」 2 彼女は顔色が悪かったから、私は彼女の健康が心配でしょうがない。 (心配せずにはいられない) だと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳おねがいします

Defeating perfectionism demands taking charge of what's on your agenda, whether it's at work or at home. Decide how much time you have,then analyze what degree of quality must be embodied in the finished project. Sometimes it's not necessary to do a project of top quarity when one of lesser quality will suffice.(Some call this suboptimization.)Once you've set these parameters,get started and follow through.

• 会話文の質問と答え方

You seem to be looking for something. (なにかさがしてるみたいだけど) It's my purse. I think I've lost it. (財布なんだよ。なくしちゃったみたい) Are you sure? (*********** ) all your pockets? (ほんとかい? ポケットもすべてみてみたかい? I'm sure. I have checked everywhere. (うん。 すべてしらべたよ。)  こんな会話のとき (*******)にはいる 英文なのですが  1 Couldn't you checked into 2 Did you search for 3 Have you looked into 4 Was it in この中から えらぶとすれば、どれが適当なのでしょうか?  答えのほうで I've checked と 完了形でこたえているので 3なのでしょうか?  check という動詞を使っているのは 1ですが  Couldn't you ?という否定疑問文では おかしいような気もするのですし、どれが自然に会話として 成立するのか わかりません  

• 英訳してください。

I've heard that you and Hamlet are spending a lot of time together. If it's true, I'm not happy. Be honest with me. What's happening between you and Hamlet ? He's shown many signs of love for me.

• 英訳してください。

I've heard that you and Hamlet are spending a lot of time together. If it's true, I'm not happy. Be honest with me. What's happening between you and Hamlet ? He's shown many signs of love for me.宜しくお願い致します

• 和訳をお願いします。m( _ _ )m

“there's no doubt, Emmy, she has brought us all down, and stopped she must be from dragging us still farther.” “It makes me shudder to think what's coming from her pen. You must tell her you won't have it ― that it's got to be put a stop to.” 両方とも会話中の文章です。(2つの文は続いてはいません。) かなり簡単な文章だとは思うのですが、 なかなかキレイな日本語に訳すことができなくて。。 どうか知恵を貸してください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• この質問にはなんて答える?

What's the most fascinating city you've ever visited? あなたの訪れた都市で一番魅惑的だったのは何ですか? 答え方としては I most fascinating city I've ever visited sapporo.でいいんですか? どのような答え方がベストなのかわからないんです。 シンプルに 「It's Sapporo」ではダメですか? どのような答え方がベストなのか 教えていただけると嬉しいです よろしくお願いします

• 洋楽歌詞の和訳お願いします

英語が苦手で日本語歌詞が知りたいです。英語の和訳をお願いします。 I've been looking at people And how they change with the times And lately all I've been seeing are people Throwing love away and losing their minds Or maybe it's me that's gone crazy `Cause I can't understand why All these people keep hurting each other When good love is so hard to come by So what's the glory in living Doesn't anybody erer stay together anymore And if love never lasts forever Tell me what's forever for I've been listening to people And they say love is the key It's not my way to let them lead me astray It's only that I want to believe But I see love-hungry people Trvind their best to survive

• 英語

1 I recommended that she () the professor. アhad seen イsaw ウshould she エwould see 2 “Why is this letter still here?”“Oh,no. () posted yesterday afternoon but I completely forgot.” アI must've イI should've ウI've エI'd 3 “I don't see Tom. I wonder why he's late.”“Well, he () his train, or maybe he overslept.” アmight have missed イmight miss ウshould have missed エshould miss 4 “What's that song you're listening to?”“You don't know? It's ‘Yesterday’ by the Beatles. You () it before!” アhadn't heard イmight hear ウmust've heard エshouldn't hear 5 “Jane won't be able to attend the party tonight. Why not?”“She says her son's canght a cold and she () care of him.” アmust be talking イmust have taken ウwill be talking エwill be taken 6 You say Rick is now playing the piano, but that () Rick, because he has gone to station to meet his friends. アmust be イcan't be ウwill be エhave to be 7 Catherine doesn't dance much now, but I know she (). アused to イwas used to ウwould be エwould have 8 I remember that whenever my parents went out in the evening, I () the job of looking after my younger sister. アmust have got イought to get ウhave got エwould get 9 It's not very important. We might () forget about it. アas much イas possibly ウas quickly エas well 10 I () go to the seaside this summer. I've had enough of the mountain. アrather イwould rather ウprefer エwould prefer 1 He is not so(as,be,strong,he,to,used). 2 (on,better,travel,had,you,not) the subway during the rush hours. 3 You (have,home,to,your,called,ought,before) you went there. 4 I (on,but,the time,cannot,wasted,regret) this issue. 5 “Do you think people (allowed,be,cell phones,should,to,use) on the train or bus?” 6 It is amazing (be,can,how,the most intelligent person,wrong). 7 Somewhere between 10000 and 15000 years ago, (nature,may,humans',begun,with,have,first clash). 8 The higher cost of living in Australia means that (raise,can,to,people,afford,fewer) many children. 9 Global warming (the earth's,a serious effect,will,on,have) whole ecosystem. 10 Plants and animals (be able to,get along with,must,to exist in,very little water) the desert. アエウウイウウアエイ、としました。 解説等、お願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **Repeatedly works fine, but it sounds just a little bit unnatural. "Again and again" is one way you could say it. "On repeat" is a newer way of saying it because it refers to how you can set a DVD player or an iPod etc to play a movie or a song over and over again. "Against my better judgement" feels more like you're saying you made a mistake. Someone might say "I called my ex-girlfriend last night, against my better judgement." "Way too many times" is like saying you've listened to it a ton of times, so much that it's an unreasonable amount. You could say that about something you didn't enjoy ("My brother made me watch that movie way too many times..") but it's not weird to say it about something you did enjoy. It's kind of like saying something happened so much that it's strange.

• メッセンジャーからのお知らせ???

普通にパソコンをしていると急にこんなメッセージが出てくることがあるんですけど THEBIGGESTから  YOU  へのメッセージ University Degree Program YOU’VE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE No Degree No JOB! You don’t Qualify? What’s your Degree in? Where did you go to to school? ・ ・・・<省略> call(732)876-0391 なんでこうなったのか何なのかさっぱり分かりません!どなたか教えて下さい。うっとうしいし気持ち悪いです!