英文法の勉強と風邪予防 | 日記の文法添削をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私は最近文法力の不足を感じており、英文法を勉強し直しています。風邪を引いてしまったので、今日は休みたかったのですが、妻に断られました。しかし、鼻毛が少ないため、病気になりやすい体質です。
  • 私は鼻の毛を移植できれば、風邪の予防になると思っています。ニュースによると、ある男性が選挙の演説中に候補者の夫を暴行したとのことです。彼は演説にイライラしていたようですが、どんな理由があろうとも暴力は許されません。
  • 私は毎日英語の日記を書いていますが、最近文法の問題を感じています。風邪を引いてしまったので休みたかったのですが、妻に断られました。鼻毛が少ないため、病気になりやすい体質です。鼻の毛を移植することで風邪の予防になると考えています。ある男性が選挙の演説中に候補者の夫を暴行したとのニュースもありましたが、どんな理由があろうとも暴力は許されません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

へ、ヘクチーーン!

お願いします。毎日英語の日記を書いてはいるのですが、自分の文法力のなさを最近痛感しておりまして、もう一度文法を勉強しなおしているところです。下記私の日記特に見られても問題ないものなのでよろしければ文法添削頂けると助かります I have a sore throat and swollen since yesterday. I might have caught a cold. I wanted take an off today, but my wife denied. I went to the workplace reluctantly. Since I have few nasal hairs, I am prone to get disease. When I see a TV wig commercial, I always think that I wish I could have a hair transplant in my nose. If I transplant nasal hair 100 or so, I would not become disease easily. According to the news, a man allegedly popped a candidate’s husband on the campaign hustings. It seems like he felt annoying their speech. No matter what reason, brutal power is not unacceptable.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 01-10
  • ベストアンサー率100% (2/2)
回答No.2

私は英語の母語話者です。malibu0426さんの伝えたい意味はほとんど理解した気がしますが、少し文法の間違いがありました。 I have a sore throat and (it has been) swollen since yesterday. I might have caught a cold. I wanted (to take off work) today, but my wife denied (me). I went to the workplace reluctantly. Since I have few nasal hairs, I am prone to (getting) (sickはもっと自然的です). When I see a TV wig commercial, I always (削除:think that I) wish I could have a hair transplant in my nose. If I transplant (100 nasal hairs) or so, I would not become (sick あるいは ill) easily. According to the news, a man allegedly (punched) a candidate’s husband on the campaign (trail -- 「hustings」は言葉じゃありません). It seems like he felt (annoyed by) their speech. No matter what (the) reason, (brutal powerは厳密にいえば正しいですけど、「violence」の方が自然的です) is not unacceptable. malibu0426さんの文法間違いは殆ど文法そのものじゃなく、語彙使いや慣用句だと思います。

malibu0426
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 よく分かりました。また是非よろしくお願いします<(_ _)>

その他の回答 (1)

• remonade
  • ベストアンサー率10% (11/103)
回答No.1

エクセレント!

関連するQ&A

• 以下の文章が適当、不適当な理由を教えてください。

「彼に髪を切っていただきたいです。」 1:I would like him to have my hair cut. 2:I would like to have him cut my hair. 「彼に髪を切ってもらうつもり。」 3:I will have him cut my hair. 4:I will have my hair cut by him. 文法的に説明お願いします。

• 英語日記

お願いします。下記英語の日記を特に見られてもいい内容なので文法を添削頂けると助かります。 Y(妻) has been suffering from bad morning sickness for a few weeks. Therefore, she can not take care of D(son) and herself. So, she has been staying to her parent’s house with my son since a week ago. Of course, I wanted to help her and am in constant attendance on her but since I have to work for living, I can not do that. When I go back to my home I am always alone in my home. No body greets me. Honestly, I feel cut off and lonely. I would die too alone. I wonder a person, who divorced, and lost custody of his child, how does he live without child’s emotional support. I miss my angel awfully. I hope her recover quickly and come back. 将来自分の子供が思春期になって僕にたてつくようになったらそっと彼の机の上に日記を置いてやって反応を見てやろうっていうのが思惑です(子供が生まれる半年前から書いてます)、なので将来英語が話せるであろう子供から「父さん、文法間違いだらけだね」なんていわれたくないんです。よろしくお願いします

• この文訳せません・・・・

この文がまったく訳せません、文法的にも まったくわかりません、解釈お願いします。。 He says researchers have since discovered that laughing really does improve the body's ability to disease. 単語は調べなくてもわかったんですけど、 こう長い文になるとどうも訳せなくて どう克服すればいいんでしょうか??

• 正しい翻訳か確認お願いします。(高1)

夏休みで英語の勉強をサボっていたため、感覚がわからなくなってしまいました。日本語→英語で間違っているところを正しく教えてください。お願いします。 日本語: 半月以上日記を書いていなかった。 英語で日記を書こうと思っていたのだが、いきなり書けるわけがない。 少しづつ英語に直す作業をしてみよう。 英語: I have not wrote my diary for half of month. I thought that I wound write my diary in English, but I must not write at a moment. I am going to translate my diary into English little by little.

• 和約をお願いします。

The Korean drama " Phoenix" was not that good. The story was similar to my relationship with my best friend and how a person can hurt someone. As for my friend I have not seen her since only a few text message on my phone. When I call her she does not pick up or call back. It is time to move on. I'm sorry if I cause you any confusion. ほとんど理解できていますが、It is time to move on.の言いたいことがわからないので全文お願いします。

• I'm also always happy to have you c

I'm also always happy to have you come to my lessons. to have you come to my lessonns のto have の部分の文法が分からないので教えてください。

• 英語を添削してください。

サイトのメッセージに載せたいんですが、間違ってたら恥ずかしいので添削お願いします。 翻訳ツール使いましたが、変ですか? 初めまして、こんにちは、ありす(仮名)、私の名前は○○です。 もちろん、いいよ。あなたの好きなように私の(名前?ニックネーム)を呼んで下さい。私の名前は○○によく似てる。 私の病名は、睡眠関連摂食障害かもしれない。夜中に食べて覚えてないの(汗) とても症状がよく似ています。でも、私は、病気と闘って、克服し健康で楽しい生活を送りたい。 そのためにこのサイトに登録しました。よろしくね 素敵な一日を!!私の名前○○。 Nice to meet you, hello, Alice 、my name is ○ ○. Of course, I'm good. Please call me (the name? Nickname) as your favorite. My name is very similar to ○ ○. My disease name, might be eating disorders sleep-related. I do not remember to eat in the middle of the night、Symptoms very similar. But fighting the disease, I want to send a fun and healthy life to overcome.I have registered for the site. Nice to meet you、 Have a nice day! ○ ○.

• 訳と文法の解説お願いします!(>_<)

なんとなく文章の意味はわかるのですが、 ちゃんと訳すとどうなるのか、また文法が理解できてないので解説お願いしたいです! I need to have an alarm fitted in my house. I don't want to have my house broken into. ここでの文法は 「to have + sth + 過去分詞」 のようです。 よろしくお願いいたしますー!

• よろしくお願いします

I have a 1-year-old daughter. On my days off, I like to try to get together with my friend, Stacey, a stay-at-home mom, and her 2-year old daughter and 1-year-old son. About a month ago, I accepted an invitation to her house and took my daughter to play with her children. My daughter had a head-cold—runny nose, occasional cough. I didn’t think it was a big deal since I would still have taken her to day care had it been a day that I was working. had it been a day that I was workingの意味と文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

I am very (comcern) about healthy eating since I want to keep fit, and perhaps eating healthy, happy life. Nowadays I try to have a healty, low-sodium diet. I eat more fresh fruits and vegetables than processed foods. I try to avoid foods that have a (highly) content of sodium. Instant noodles are not my daily food any longer. Instead of potato chips, I choose unsalted snacks. I read labels and buy foods low in sodium. I think it important to maintain the safe level of sodium intake recommended by medical (expert), because a high-sodium diet (cause) high blood pressure. People who have high blood pressure, they claim, can have a higher chance of (develop) heart disease, stroke, and kidney problems. Do you know how much sodium you can have daily? カッコ内は文法的に正しい形じゃありません。お願いします。