• ベストアンサー

subbed out

スポーツで I was subbed out at the half and I have not been allowed to play keeper in a game since. subbed outとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4112/5346)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

Wiktionary で "sub out" の項目を見ると  To remove from something or to have one's place taken, especially in sports.  何かを除く、もしくはその人が占めている場所を取られること。特にスポーツにおいて とありましたから、お示しの文の場合は 「途中交代」 ということだろうと思います。「ハーフタイムで交代させられたことがあり、それ以降はついぞキーパーをさせてもらえない」

参考URL:
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sub_out
corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• I'm overruled

My brother and new sister-in-law are very religious, not to mention very conservative. My boyfriend and I are agnostic and progressive. However, I was raised in a very religious household, and growing up I attended church every Sunday and wasn't allowed to miss unless I was ill. At 18, I decided organized religion was not for me and have not been inside a church since, except for a wedding or funeral. Whenever we go out as a family, my brother and sister-in-law insist on praying out loud, whether we are in public or at home. When my mother is there, I indulge the practice, but when it's just the four of us, I prefer not to and I am uncomfortable when this occurs. I have asked twice if we could all just say a private prayer to ourselves rather than have a group prayer, but I'm overruled. indulge the practiceとI'm overruledの訳し方を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 違いがわかりません><

I have smoked since when I was a university student. I have been smoking since when I was a university student. 違いがわかりません。教えてください。 宜しくお願いします。

• act out

My fiancé and I have been together for three years. She comes from an abusive background and often acts out. ここでのacts outの意味は(ウェブの)日本の辞書になくないでしょうか?どのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします。

While Smith had the musician impressed, he revealed that his mind was somewhere else at the time. “My concern was that I was going to get killed,” the King Richard star admitted. “That was my concern when I was trying to spit my game, but I ain’t really have nothing.” "I was always faked like I had game. I didn’t really have game,” he added. “I was always in this full-on, trying to give the wildest flavor of having game, but that might have been the most terrified I had ever been trying to shoot my shot with Pepa. And I didn’t believe I had a real shot.” 翻訳サイトを使っても意味がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 助動詞haveの後に過去完了がこれるのはなぜ?

I have been at home since I came from work at 9. I have(助動詞) been(be動詞) at home since I came from work at 9. この英文について1つでもいいので教えて下さい 1,この文は第1文型SVの複文ですか? 2,完了型のhaveは助動詞ですよね?助動詞の後ろは動詞の原形が来ないといけないと思ったのですが、なぜbeenというbeの過去分詞が来ているのでしょうか? 3,Have been は現在完了形ですよね?sinceは副詞節を作っているとおもうんですが、完了形で時制をあわせないといけないとおもうんですが、have been現在完了形は現在と同じ意味合い?なのに、副施設従属節内のcameの時制は過去型ですよね?時制が一致していないのではないかとおもったのですが?

• よろしくお願いします

I have a 1-year-old daughter. On my days off, I like to try to get together with my friend, Stacey, a stay-at-home mom, and her 2-year old daughter and 1-year-old son. About a month ago, I accepted an invitation to her house and took my daughter to play with her children. My daughter had a head-cold—runny nose, occasional cough. I didn’t think it was a big deal since I would still have taken her to day care had it been a day that I was working. had it been a day that I was workingの意味と文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

• ~outの解釈

前にhold outのご質問と回答を勉強させていただきました。 つい最近、私の友人からこんなメ-ルをもらいました。 So now I have been convalescing, catching up on emails at home, and venturing out for physio at the local clinic for massage... バイクで事故を起こし治療中だったその後の文です。 もう、回復中だよ。だからたまったメ-ルを家で、がんばってやっているよ。それで、近所のクリニックで理学療法のマッサージを思い切って受けてるよ。 つまり、このoutは「外へ、中にない」ということと思い、「思い切って」と訳しましたが、もしくは、この場合は理学療法のマッサ-ジに賭けてるよ。とでも訳した方がよいのでしょうか?

• 英訳の文章

ホームワークとテキストの復習をやっと終える事が出来ました。 私は半日デスクに座ってパソコンから指紋の操作をしました。 しかし指紋の登録が出来ませんでした。 ギャオの登録は出来ました。だから映画を見て楽しみました。 At last I was able to finish with homework and a review of a text.. I operated the fingerprint from the personal computer sitting on the desk at half a day. However, the fingerprint was not able to be registered. GyaO can have been registered. Therefore, it enjoyed seeing the movie. 英文の添削をお願いします。

• Now I'm out $400

The new engine I bought for my car did not fix the problem. Now I'm out $400 and I still don't have a way to drive to work. out $400はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• get out of work

My boyfriend and I have been together for 6½ years. He went on vacation a few months ago without me (I could not get out of work), and he met a woman on the plane ride there. She is his age, had similar interests, and loves beer. He gave her his number with the intent of possibly setting her up with our mutual friend whom he was visiting on vacation. get out of workとsetting her up withの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします