• ベストアンサー

英作 あっているかチェック

英作しました。あっているか不安なので どなたかチェックをお願いします。 We have been friends since we were little. I liked looking at her drinking milk when she was a baby. We played computer game together. We loved playing dress-up together. We made bread and chocolate cookies together. But the best thing I remember was going to an amusement park with her family. We enjoyed lots of rides and shopping there. It was sad that we don't have much time together since she is junior high school student. 私たちは小さいときからずっと友達です。 ミルクを飲んでいるときの彼女の顔をみるのが好きでした。 彼女とはゲームをしたり、きせかえごっこをしたり パンやクッキーを作りました。 一番の思い出は彼女の家族と一緒に遊園地に行ったことです。 たくさんの乗り物にのったり、そこで買い物を楽しみました。 今彼女は中学生なのであまり遊ぶ時間がないのが寂しいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ocanada
  • ベストアンサー率30% (33/107)
回答No.2

幼馴染が中学生ということはasdfさんも同年代の方なのかな? だとしたら、すごい英語が上手ですね。 >I liked looking at her drinking milk when she was a baby. I liked to watch as she drink milk... >computer game video games >made bread and.... baked bread and... >But the best thing I remember was... ....I remember is... >We enjoyed lots of rides and shopping there. We enjoyed (going on) many rides and shopping there. (lots ofは間違いで、a lot ofもこの場合はrideは数えられるのでX) >It was sad that we don't have much time together since she is junior high school student. It saddens me that we don't spend much time together now that she's a junior high school student.

asdf864
質問者

お礼

お時間さいていただいきありがとうございました。 大変たすかりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• ezorisu
  • ベストアンサー率35% (61/171)
回答No.1

概ねよく書いておられると思います。 以下のように直してみればいかがでしょうか。 1.We have been friends since we were little. →since (our or her) childhood 2.I liked looking at her drinking milk when she was a baby. →I liked to watch her drinking.... 3.We played computer game together. We loved playing dress-up together. We made bread and chocolate cookies together. →We played computer games ,changing clothes and made bread.... together. 着せ替えごっこをする:change clothes together 着せ替え人形遊びをする:play with dress-up dolls 4.But the best thing I remember was going to an amusement park with her family. →The best memory with her was we went to.... 5.We enjoyed lots of rides and shopping there. →lots of ridings and.... 6.It was sad that we don't have much time together since she is junior high school student. →Now she become the junior high school student ,we feel lonely not having much time together. Have a Good Time.

asdf864
質問者

お礼

お時間とりましたありがとうございました。  助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• cordialの意味

I hit it off with a woman who I knew was moving out of the country. Our time together lasted only a few weeks. Though the time was short, we shared a really special connection and I’ve been left with memories that will stay with me forever. The last night she was in town, I met her family and we all went out for dessert together. She gave me a really sweet kiss in the car as we said good night. We didn’t spend the night together, but in the morning I was the last person she saw before she left town for good. I gave her a handwritten card that expressed how happy I was that we met and that I wanted to keep in touch and keep getting to know her. She didn’t read the letter that morning, and I felt her energy was cold. We hugged, but didn’t kiss goodbye. Since then, her communication with me has been cordial and mostly superficial. I’m a little blown away by how emotionally and physically intimate we had been for it to suddenly turn so cordial/superficial, literally overnight, without any major incident (besides her move) to provoke the change. cordialはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?辞書にある意味ではないと思うのですが。よろしくお願いします

• 現在完了形について

“Eric” and I were together for five years and had a horrible breakup a year ago. While we were together I grew very close to his daughter “Amy,” and she to me. Amy’s mom has not been in the picture for many years. Amy took our breakup badly, and pretty much took my side in everything. We’ve kept in touch and often done things together since Eric and I split. We basically don’t discuss him. I last spoke to Amy early in September. Since then she hasn’t called or texted. I’ve tried to contact her several times, telling her I miss her and asking about getting together. I’ve tried toはなぜ過去形ではなく現在完了形なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文法チェックしてください

1 Japan and China have been in a danger situation these days, we have to solve this problem as soon as possible. 2 it is a great pleasure to inform you that Yumi and I have got married for 10 years. 3 I have been to the United Stated since I was at 8 years old. Now, unfortunately, I forgot how to speak Japanese. 1 I accidently bump into a bear when I go to a forest deeply. 2 Yumi call me back as soon as she realized that I called her. I guess she might like me. 3 Japan will inevitably go through an recession within 10 years, we all Japanese have to prepare for it from now on.

• drift

I have an acquaintance with a child my son’s age. They played together in preschool and kindergarten and she and I were friendly. But her son was not always a good playmate for mine, so we started drifting a bit. we started drifting a bit.はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英作!

※多分かなり間違ってます>< 忘れるといけないから私の携帯番号をどこかにメモしておいてください Please write down my cell phone number so that You don't forget. 今度の夏、家族と台湾に旅行しようかなと考えています。 I'am thinking of traveling Taiwan with my familly next summer. 彼女留学する事に決め、今その準備をしている。 She decided study abroad and prerare it now. 私は子どもの頃からずっと野球をするのが好きだ。 I have liked playing baseball since I'm child. または I like playing baseball from childhood up. 私は6年間ずっと英語を勉強しているがまだ実際に話した事がない。 I have studied English for six years, but I actually still not speak. 去年の夏、タイに行ったが、一度もタイ語を話さなかった。 I went to Tae last summer, but I had never speaked Thai. 鈴木教授は2010年に帰国するまで10年間アメリカの大学で物理を教えていた。 Suzuki proffessor had teached physical at University in united state for ten years till he return to his country in 2010. 彼女は学生時代に3年間北京に留学した。 She had done study abroad in Beijing for three years when she was a student. そのお寺には花見に行ったことがあったので火災で焼失したと聞いてショックを受けた。 It is shocked that I hear that the temple was burn down so that I went to see cherry blossom in the temple. または I am shocked that I hear that the temple was burn down so that I went to see cherry blossom in the temple. 今月末で彼はもうまる1年失業中と言うことになる。 End of this month he will have been unemployment for one year. 添削お願いします!

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

My incredible husband of two years has a 4-year-old daughter with his ex-wife. I have actively helped raise "Christie" since she was barely a year. We haven't communicated with the mother since the time we took her to court for refusing visitation, but my husband and I have always provided for Christie in every way possible, above and beyond the court-ordered child support. We haven't communicated with the mother since the time we took her to court for refusing visitation, but my husband and I have always provided for Christie in every way possible, above and beyond the court-ordered child support.の訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英作文等チェックー2 英作に強い方チェックください

1 日本語にあってるか(   )内のみをチェックください。 (   )外はそのままでチェック不要です。  1-1 携帯電話が発明されてから、電話料金が高くなった。     Phone bills have been higher ( since ) cell phones ( were ) ( invented )  1-2 ローマではどこに行っても芸術作品に出合える。      In Rome、you can see works of art ( wherever you go.) 1-3  彼が来ようと来るまいと、パーティは開かれる。      ( Whatever he comes or not ) , the party will take place. 1-4 私は英語を話すのが上手ではないが、外国人と友達になりたい。    ( Although I am not good at speaking English ), I want to make friends with foreign people.  1-5  いったん決心すると、彼は決して決心を変えない。      ( Once he decides ) , he never changes it. 1-6   もし彼の気が変わったら、そのプロジェクトは失敗するだろう。      ( If he changes his mind ), the project will fail. 1-7 彼女がキャンセルしない限り、私たちは予定どおりに旅行できる。      ( Unless she cancels ) , we can travel as scheduled. 1-8 たとえ負けても、私たちは後悔しないだろう。      ( Even if we lose ), we will not regret it. 1-9 彼が私のことを何と思おうと私はその考えに反対だ。      ( Whatever he thinks about me) ,i am against the idea. 1-10 コーヒーは苦いけれどもおいしい。     ( Though coffee is bitter ), it is tasty. 2 チェック お願いします。(全文チェック。 項目1のように (    ) はありません。)  2-1 たとえ何度も失敗しても、私は努力しつづける。      Even if I fail again and again, I will continue to try. 2-2 彼女のドレスがとても美しいので私も1着欲しきなった。      Her dress is so beautiful that I want to have a suit. 2-3 結果が何であれ、私は気にしない。      Whatever the result may be, I don't mind. 2-4 彼が戻ってくるまでには、私は掃除を終えているだろう、      By the time he comes back , I will have finished cleaning. 2-5 私が聞いた限りでは、彼は無罪だ。      As far as I hear , he is innocent. できたら、すぐに回答欲しいです。よろしく、お願いします。     

• この英語を日本語に訳してください。

この英語を日本語に訳してください。 Last Sunday, when I was waiting for a friend in front of tha atation, I met my elderly neighbor. She had a big bag with her, and she was going to walk across the street. When the light turned green, I helped her with her bag, and we walked across the busy street together. She said ''Thank you'' many times to me. That made me very happy.

• この英文を訳していただきたいです

A: you bring new aspects to her. and with movie it's like... B: She doesn't bring nuances. it was perfect. Let me just say that we have had a lot of her love today. okey? So i'd glod to get some. A: And then we see her evolving into his leadership role. But we also see you evolving more and more as we see you onscreen... B: Well...Do we?

• 英文の意味を教えてください!!

一人称語りの探偵小説の一節です。 Maybe he called her and pushed her into firing me. Although she was not the kind that pushed easily. このthat はどういう働きでしょうか?pused that easily ならわかるのですが、、、 また Sometimes the burden of being rational and responsible while everyone around me was howling was more than I liked. のmore than I likedとはどういう意味ですか?そういう役割を背負ってるのを誇らしく思う時もあるけどっていう感じでしょうか?