• ベストアンサー

英訳をお願いします。

noname#202629の回答

noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.1

回答されている方がないので、ご参考にでもなれば幸いです。 Thank you for your reply !  Since I don't know your English skill at the moment, please forgive me if I can't give you the correct guidance. Are the thick grammar books which you have been studying written in English? If so, you should keep them up, studying deeply. What about checking through the past exams of Kyoto or Osaka University to measure your English abilities. Though they are no longer available at bookstores, you may find at a website of Yozemi, Sundai or Kawai Juku. If you work through those exams and answers for 2009 issue, you will see how much you can do and the things you have to do! If you want to check another examples, there are a lot of stuffs on the Internet. Being in overseas now, aren't you accustomed to studying Japanese grammar books, are you? Japanese entrance exams are very tricky to deal with and Japanese English grammars are so complicated that you are forced to brush up your Japanese language skills by explaining all part of sentences differently from you have been studying for the last three years (hinsi bunkai). Though I really want to recommend some of good grammar books which are very in-depth explanations, Forgive me - I hardly say what the best recommendable books are... because you are being in overseas and are able to think in English so that you shouldn’t break habit of thinking in English. If you managed to read through past texts farely, you should keep up reading English books. Watch out your health and don't overwork. And relaxing is necessary to you. I support you!

sa-too
質問者

お礼

ご回答いただきましてありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 訳して下さい。

知り合いから連絡きました。 翻訳してください。おねがします。 (1)Are you open mined or conservative? (2)let’s get to know each other I can help with your English and if we like each other we can think about it. (3)It would to be to talk in english and Japanese Have fun. Enjoy and build up trust. (it would to be to~文法がわかりません。教えてください。)

• 英訳をお願いします

What you have to learn, if you are to be a good citizen of the world, is that though you will certainly dislike many of your neighbours , and differ from some of them so strongly that you could not possibly live in the same house with them, that does not give you the smallest right to injure them or even to be personally uncivil to them.

• 英文添削よろしくおねがいいたします。

英文添削をおねがいしたいと思います。 もし私があなたの国に行くとしたら、あなたはどこを観光する事を提案しますか? Where would you recommend for me to visit if I were to go to your country? Where do you recommend for me to visit if I go to your country? このようなパーティーに参加するのは初めてですか? Is this your first time to come this kind of party? Is it your first time to join this kind of party? 英語と日本語ではどちらが得意ですか? Which are you good at English or Japanese ? At which language are you better, English or Japanese? 英語と日本語ではどちらがあなたにとって話しやすいですか? Which is easier for you to speak English or Japanese ? Which one is easier for you to speak, English or Japanese? よろしくおねがいいたします。

• 英訳のお願い

全部の訳は結構ですので、概要を短くお願いいたします。 This year I could brush up my English ability very much because of kind replies from all of you. I am grateful. I will continue to study English by visiting this web site (OK Wave) and may ask your kind reply only when you are interested to reply to my questions. Best regards

• この文章を英訳していただけないでしょうか。

この文章を英訳していただけないでしょうか。 sometimes there are people who just come to you once in a lifetime and then they disappear but they tell you that how the life has meaning and value. And if I can't to see you more again or your destination is not the States, then you will see somebody whom show you kindness.

• 英訳していただけませんか。

英訳していただけませんか。 英語初心者なので戸惑っています。 I'm sorry if I confuse you. Perhaps I am confused myself. Anyway, I wish you the best and always hope you are happy and healthy. Thank you for your kind words, support and understanding. You are a good person and I'm glad to know you. よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳なのですが。。。

here is and ad for the English Class that my associate and I are opening along side to the class that I have at the time. If you would like to put a copy at your beauty shop that would be great. 自分でもチャレンジして、翻訳にもかけてみたのですが、うまく文が繋がらなくて。。。どなたか教えて下さい。正確にはどうゆう事を言っているのでしょうか?

• 翻訳お願いします!

Hahah, take your time, no rush ! Hmm.. First step to learning English would be practice I guess. You have to understand the grammar and then it gets easier. After that you just have to learn more words. I get a lot of practice writing Japanese so I can help you improve your English =) Your English is fine! It's a lot better than a lot of people I know. How long have you been studying it for? By the way, how old are you? I can't remember if I asked this. I live in ========... It's sort of quiet and at the moment, there's a flood =_= What's your town like?

• 長文です;  英訳していただけないでしょうか?

上司に告白され、好きな人がいるので、あなたとは友達でいたいと言った返事なのですが、 英語が得意ではなく、全部を訳せません。 訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hi ○○ That is OK for me if we will be friends and not more. But as your friend, I really need to tell you some things about what`s called the “Laws of Attraction” First of all, it does not require a lot of time to know if you are attracted to a person or not. After meeting two or three times, for several hours, that is more than enough time to know. So if you think of me like a friend, I expect that will never change. So in this case it would be me that has got ‘unrequited love`. But the difference is, I know it will probably never change, so I will accept it and not lose time, and I will not lose other chances, while hoping my ‘unrequited love` will change to ‘requited love’. I know a love feeling is very unlikely to arrive in the future, if it is not there from the beginning. So as your friend, I just want to caution you to be careful and don’t lose precious time and opportunities while waiting for something that is very unlikely to arrive. And as my friend, I hope you will understand that my idea for Friday was more like a date. Since it seems to be not reality, can I ask that we make our next meeting day Monday evening instead? That way we can spend with mikako, and Tom. Like a ‘friends meet-up’ which is the way you are comfortable. Then I can still have a chance to find a special Christmas feeling another way. As my friend I think you would understand and encourage this course of action. And as your friend, I want to encourage you, even if it is not me, you need to find your happiness without losing precious time and opportunities because of an ‘unrequited love`. Because life is short. And your young life is really short! There is no time to waste. Thanks and hope to see you Monday! with MIKAKO! Yours, ○○

• 英訳お願いいたします。

We can show you a similar system if you come in for a free consultation, at which point we can let you try a Movie Hair system on if you wish and see the difference it will make on you. ここの、at which point がイマイチ分かりません。 itは何をさしてるのでしょうか?? よく英文で、指示語がどれを指してるのかわかりません。 その判別のコツを教えてくださると嬉しいです。 このwhich は全文のどこに当たるものなのでしょうか。 It takes six weeks for your system to come in, and only a couple of hours to cut-in and walk you through maintenance. walk が他動詞になり、うまく訳せません。 どなたか、お願いいたします。 A deposit 1/2 down and 1/2 on delivery is required to start your order. If you already wear a hair system then a few photos of the system on you so I can see what you are doing. この文の、on you がうまく訳せません。 長いですが、どうう訳をお願いいたします。