• ベストアンサー

訳の確認お願いします

The money you receive gives you a claim to a 「distributive share」 of the output. という文なのですが あなたが手に入れるそのお金は生産物の「分け前」にあなたは要求を行う と意味が通じない文になりました… 誰か回答をお願いいたします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • uehashu
  • ベストアンサー率42% (15/35)
回答No.1

文の構造を簡略にすると The money gives you a claim. (お金はあなたに資格を与える) のようになります.それで, The money → The money you recieve(あなたが受け取るお金) a claim → a claim to a "distributive share" of the output (生産高における分配の共有の資格) のように考えられます. よって,訳すると, 「あなたが受け取る金銭はあなたに,生産高に依る分配の共有の資格を与える」 となるでしょう.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 訳をお願いします。

訳をお願いします。 In all modern nations, people receive their income as money. The money you receive gives you a claim to a 「distributive share」 of the output. この二文をお願いします。

• 訳をお願いします

授業で訳さなきゃいけない文があるのですがどうも難しいのです。 皆さんの力を貸してください。 You「go into the market and claim your share」of the things produced. The more money income you get,the more output you can buy. In every modern economy the distribution question is「how much money income will each person get?」 Ofetn the question is stated as the question of income distribution . No matter how the question is answered you may be sure that nobody will be completely satisfied with the answer. If a society does a good job of choosing of sloving its constrained maximization problem it will maximize its progress toward its objectives. That is not an easy goal to achieve. 収入に関する話だとは思うのですがよくわかりません… よろしくお願いします。

• 【至急】簡単な英語の訳です(/_・、)

困っています。 以下の文の訳を、わかる方回答宜しくお願いします。 (1)you've never been to tokyo,have you? (2)you really want to money,don't you? (3)you've got a lot of pen,haven't you? (4)you like listening to EXILE,don't you?

• 訳の確認おねがいします(>.<)

【私は英語で日記をつけると英語の上達が早くなると聞いたの。でも,一人じゃ長続きできそうにないから,日記の代わりにあなたにメールを送ろうと思いつきました。】この文を英語にすると『I heard that English progress quicken when writing the diary in English. But since it does not last long alone, I'm going to send mail to you everyday instead of a diary.』で合っているんでしょうか?(6_6): それと【私はそのことで面接官に悪いイメージを与えたんじゃないかって心配だったけど,逆によかったのかもしれない】は『Although I worried that I gave the bad image to the interviewer, on the contrary, it may be that was good.』でしょうか?? あと,【でも,とにかく皆の期待に応えることができてよかったよ】は『but anyway I could deliver the hope of everyone and was good.』で合ってるんでしょうか? 長くてすみません(T_T)イマイチ自信ないので,どなたかアドバイスをおねがいします(>_<)/

• 英語の訳お願いします。

Placenta Skin Cr&egrave;me with Vitamin E has a unique formulation that gives you a light yet rich cr&egrave;me that can be used all over the body. The combination of Placenta extract and Vitamin E makes this a truly wonderful cr&egrave;me to nourish and protect the skin from the harsh effects of the environment and everyday pollution. It can also help with rejuvenating scarred skin tissue.

• 訳がわかりません・・

お願いします 私の以下文について先生から返事がきましたがどうも訳がわかりません 下記「先生の返事」の「 In America, most car dealers ask for more money than they expect to get because they know that people will try to "talk the price down."」意味は 「アメリカでは、ほとんどのカーディーラーお客さんが期待している値段よりも値段を高めに設定します、というのもディーラーはお客さんが値引きを求めてくるのを知っているからです」でいいでしょうか よろしくお願いします 私が出したメール My one of my family, he is an eye doctor. He knows how to discount prices.Several years before he bought a car, he negotiated a price of it.The car dealer showed \2,300,000 ($23236.77) first, but my relative, who beated down the price to \2,000,000 ($20205.89)!! Consequently, he had car price discounted. Someday I would like to ask him how to discount. I think that he knows something like magic word. 以下先生の返事 Your relative certainly does know how to barter! I think it's mostly a matter of confidence. If you appear to be confident and show the other person that you will not buy if you don't get the price you want, you will succeed. In America, most car dealers ask for more money than they expect to get because they know that people will try to "talk the price down." Is that common in Japan, too?

• 日本語訳を!

お願い (4) The general layout of an Egyptian house was the same whether you were rich or poor―in fact, not just rich or poor, but also dead or alive, since tombs (and temples) followed the same design. If you were to visit a typical worker's home, you would pull aside the burlaplike cloth flap covering the doorway, which kept flies and dust out, and step into the entrance hall. There might be a sheep or donkey, pausing mid-chew to watch you pass though. Did a flea from the animal jump onto your head? Or did the flea jump off you onto the animal? In a hot, sandy environment fleas are a fact of life. Even though the Egyptians shaved their bodies from head to toe to keep the fleas and lice from having place to hide, they were a constant problem. It must have been difficult to fall asleep with the fleas biting. The Ebers Papyrus had many housekeeping hints to keep scratching to a minimun and pests away. "To expel fleas in a house: sprinkle it throughout with natron water. To prevent mice from approaching: fat of cat is placed on all things. To prevent a serpent from coming out of its hole...a bulb of onion is placed in the opening of the hole and it will not come out." (5) The village of Deir el-Medina was home to well-paid tomb builders. Houses had real wooden doors and doorframes carved out of limestone, often inscribed with the home owner's name. The residents painted their doors red to repel demons. Beyond the entrance, you would enter a room for receiving guests. Egyptians owned very little furniture. You might sit on a woven mat or perhaps a stool. Only the very wealthy had chairs. Homeowners placed statues of the gods into wall niches, but otherwise had none of the knickknacks modern families often like to collect. At Deir el-Medina one homeowner, concerned about leaving his valuables behind, took an inventory and asked that a house sitter watch over things while he was away. The letter gives us an idea of what a typical Deir el-Medina household might contain.

• 訳をよろしくお願いします。

コンサートのチケットを取ったら送られてきた2通目のメールです。 訳をよろしくお願いします。 Your booking has been added in our waiting list. As soon as we receive our contingent of tickets we will be able to confirm the status of your booking. Details to your booking and performance you can find on the next link: https://www.europaticket.com/event-day/en/2007/28-04-2017/Vienna-State-Opera-Tickets-/The-Marriage-of-Figaro---Opera-Vienna.html For any other infos or other requests we are staying at your service! Many thanks for your reservation! With kind regards, wish you a good stay in Vienna! Stefanie Eidler

• 英語で年賀状

今年は英語で年賀状を書いてみようと思っているのですが、なんと書いていいのやらわかりません。 そこで、いろいろ調べてみました。 いくつかよさそうな文があったので、どれが一番よいかアドバイスください! 送る相手はみんな友人です。(中学生) 打ち間違いがあったらいってください。 (1)The ol'year has said goodbye. But the bosh has just begun! So cheer for the New Year. And have some super smashing fun! (2)Wishing you a happy and prosperous New Year! (3)Hope each day is a celebration of happiness for you! (4)As the old year gives way to new...Here's wishing all the very best to you! (2)(3)はちょっと文が短いので、つけたしてくれたりしたらうれしいです。 ほかにもこんないい文があるぞ!というような文があったら教えてください。

• 訳をみてください

どなたか訳をみていただけませんか? 下のふたつの英訳文、どちらか気がついた方だけでもかまいませんので 間違いがあれば指摘してください。どうかお願いいたします。 たとえあなたがほんのちょっとしか髪を切らないんだとしても、 あなたの周りにいる女性達はその変化にすぐに気付くと思いますよ。 女性は人の髪型の変化には目ざといんですよ、なぜだか。 ↓ The women around you are sure to notice the change of hairstyle, even if you have your hair cut just a little bit. For some reason, women have keen eyes on others' change of hairstyle. (keenだとちょっと厳しい感じがしますか? もしそうならもっと穏やかな表現を教えていただけると嬉しいです。) あなたがそんなにいいって言うなら私も XXX (映画) を観なくちゃ。 今週末にDVDを借りて観てみます。 ↓ I have to see XXX if you say it's so good. I'll go get the DVD this weekend.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • パソコンとの接続ケーブルが断線し認識されない為、どのケーブルを買えばいいか分からない。電話回線の種類や関連するソフト・アプリも教えてください。
  • パソコン接続ケーブルが断線してしまい、パソコンとの接続ができなくなっています。どのケーブルを購入すればいいのか分からない場合、電話回線の種類や関連するソフト・アプリも確認しておきましょう。
  • pt-p700パソコン接続ケーブルが断線し、パソコンから認識されない状態です。適切なケーブルの購入方法や接続に関する情報を教えてください。
回答を見る