• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:添削お願いしますm(_ _)m)

添削お願いしますm(_ _)m

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 添削お願いしますm(_ _)m お陰様でますます怖いくらいちゃんと通じているようで、次はこうレスをしたいと思います。
  • 確かに心斎橋は賑やかな街で、そこを行き交う人々はファッショナブルな人々が多いです。大阪の人々は心斎橋を散歩することを"Shin-Bura"と言います。お茶は、緑色の抹茶入りソフトクリームもおいしいです。
  • アレックスがいつか日本に移住したいという夢が叶うように願っています。夏はとても暑いので、都会の真夏の暑さには気を付けてください。また、ぼくのペットの猫は15歳でとても年寄りなので、長い旅行には連れて行けません。母の日も母の写真に向かってお祈りします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ohboy729
  • ベストアンサー率41% (244/589)
回答No.1

長いですね!(笑) 参考までにどうぞ。 >>引用符"" は要らないですね。繁華街という感じならbusy downtown / busy street / busy downtown streetの方がいいでしょう。 →To be sure, Shinsaibashi is a busy downtown street. >>間違ってはいませんがThere are (ーがいます)、関係代名詞who 、back and forth(あちらこちらに)で文が堅く、重く感じます。 現在分詞など使ってさらっと軽く書いてはどうですか。 →I see many fashionable people passing by there. (私はそこを行き交うたくさんのファッショナブルな人たちを見ます) >>引用符の部分を変えて、二つの引用部を入れ替えたらより自然だと思います。 →People of Osaka often say / use "Shin-Bura" to mean "taking a walk in Shinsaibashi" (大阪の人たちは「心斎橋を散歩する」という意味でよく「心ぶら」と言ったりします。) >>go toの後には国名、都市名、公共の建物、私物の家屋などの名詞をどうしても期待しますので go to Shin-Buraは違和感があります。Shin-Buraを副詞的に使ってgo Shin-Bura 「心ぶらしに行く」と した方がいいと思います。この場合はこれ以前にShin-Buraの説明がしてありますので補足説明が要りません。 もう一つはgoを使わない手もあります。 several hours(数時間)とgo(行く)では「数時間かけて行った」と受け取られるかもしれません。for several hours (数時間の間)でも少し不自然な感じですが、面白いことにfor a while(しばらくの間)だったら抵抗がありません。 of→for(ーを表す)に代えたほうがいいと思います。 →For example,"I went Shin-Bura for a while ".Incidentally, "Shin" is the abbreviation for "Shinsaibashi". →For example, "I enjoyed a seveeral hours' Shin-Bura ". Incidentally, "Shin" is short for "Shinsaibashi". >>一つの文にまとめられますね。free walkは「無料の、ただの」なのか「自由な」なのか少しはっきり しないのでing動名詞で揃えてみました。 →"Bura" is the abbreviation of "Bura-Bura"which means window-shopping or walking freely without purpose. >>話題が前までとガラッと変わったので少し戸惑いますが・・ →Talking of tea, Mattcha ice cream(Powdered green tea soft ice cream) is delicious,too. (お茶の話と言えば、抹茶アイスクリームもおいしいよ)でしょうか? >>Alex's(アレックスの)ですがyour(あなたの) でいいのではないでしょうか。wish(できないかもしれないけどできるといいな)よりhopeの方が積極的に「望む、願う」 の意味で良いのではないでしょうか。 →I hope your dream of emigrating to Japan will come true. (私はあなたの日本に移住したいという夢が叶うことを願っています) >>順番を入れ替えて、urban heat(都会の暑さ、ヒートアイランド現象)を使って →In that case, please be careful about the urban heat in midsummer >>前の文とのつながりを考えて →Because it is very hot in the summer of Osaka, Kyoto, and Nagoya. >>これも、つなぎ言葉を使って文に流れを作るようにしたらよいと思います。 →On the other hand, Tokyo is located northward of them in Japan, the heat of summer is somewhat bearable. (一方で、東京は日本ではそのそれら三つの都市より北に位置しているので夏の暑さは幾分か我慢できます。) >>同格表現(A,B:AであるB、BというA) を使い、 at the age of(-歳で・・・する)にこだわらない方がいいです。 ペットや大切な物を人に預けるはentrust A to Bです。depositは貴重品や金ですね。「やっぱり」「どうしても」と言う ニュアンスはbring myself to(ーする気になる)にしました。 →My pet cat "Fujie-san" is 15 and very old. So I can't bring myself to entrust her/him to my friend while I'm away. (・・・・。だから、私はどうしても友達に預けて自分が旅行に行く気にはなれません) >> (The) mere thought of:-のことを考えるだけで、という定番表現で →The mere thought of how she/he is getting along makes my long trip unbearable. (単に猫がどうしてるかと考えただけで長い旅行がつらくなります) >>Several years ago, my mother was sick and passed away.はここままでOK! >>少し、オ-バ-ですが →Every morning, and especially on Mother's Day, I pray toward/to a mother's photograph. (・・・、特に母の日には)

kijisuke
質問者

お礼

御多忙のところ、本当に丁寧にありがとうございましたm(_ _)m  Alexさんは、カナダのモントリオール在住のミュージシャンで、大阪と名古屋に演奏旅行に来たことがあり、タコ焼きもご存じでした。  大阪でご存じなのは心斎橋だけらしく、前便で「そこで飲んだ緑色のお茶がとてもおいしかった」と言っているのは、たぶんおそらく大丸とそごうの向かいにある大きなお茶の店の店頭の抹茶の試飲のことを指しているのだと思いますです…  ぼくには分かりやすいメールをくれるのですが、こっちが言いたいことをレスするのがとても難しいです… So I can't bring myself to entrust her to my friend while I'm away.  は、大変勉強になりました。  前便、Alexさんが「猫をペットホテルに預けて、カナダに旅行においでよ」みたいなことが書いてあったので、  前回添削してくださったかたが "It takes more money" と教えて下さって、そうレスしたらAlexが「猫は友だちに預けたら良いのでは?」…で、今回のレスとなりました。 お陰様でマジで通じてしまっているようです(冷や汗)  重ねてありがとうございましたm(_ _)m

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 添削して下さい><お願いします。

I have been studying for two years at university in Hyogo Prefecture. I major overall policy there,and that study the various learning such as internatinal relatins,enviromental,and law. I'm happy to go to school,because I fortunate to have a lot of friends like best friends and study there. I study hard to achive my dream from now on for becoming a lawyer and speaking English fluently. But I often change of pace at times. All one can say is that ,as I am, I have to do my best in any case for the porpose of getting my priorities. あんまり良い表現使ってないような気がします。出来たらどう直したいいかとアドバイスなんかあったらお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

I posted about my summer on facebook. I researched and found that it tends to easy to obtain Likes when I posted holidays. I thought that 10 am is the best time to look my post, because 11:00 am is busy to ready for lunch and I found people who wake up at 9:00 am is most common in holidays on average. 「私の夏についてfacebookで投稿しました。調べると、土日に投稿するといいねを稼ぎやすい傾向にあるとわかりました。10時は私の投稿を見てもらうのに最適な時間だと考えました。なぜなら11時だと昼の準備で忙しいからです。また平均的に土日は9時に起きる人が多いとわかったからです。」 少し長くてすみません。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 First October ‘10 I thought whether I would go out to drink or not after work. Finally I decided not to go, as I will do next Monday and Tuesday. And most of the reasons what I decided so is to watch a TV program. Perhaps, if most of people hear it, they feel I am sad person. Most of my favorite TV program is “walking town to meet in the world” And it is the town I love and hadn’t been to six months ago. After watching it, I’m sure I’ll go Bergen. I want to watch it as soon as possible.

• 添削してください。

明後日、学校で英語でプレゼンしないといけません。 書いた英語が文法的に正しいか添削をお願いします。 THE POPULATION OF ARGENTINA I will tell you about the population of Argentina. There live 40,301,927(forty million, three hundred one thousand, nine hundred twenty-seven) people in Argentina―about forty million people. Considering the population of Japan is about one hundred twenty million, that of Argentina is very small. As you can see, THREE TIMES!! So the rank of Argentina’s population is the 31st, and that of Japan’s is, to my surprise, the 10th. However, the population of Argentina is increasing and its population growth rate is 0.938%. On the other hand, in Japan, as you know, the number of people is decreasing. The rate of Japan is -0.088%. So in 2050 there will be about 51,382,000 people in Argentina, and about 112,198,000 in Japan. では、よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

学校のテストに備え、「華氏911を見て」というテーマで英語で感想を書きました。 よろしかったら、添削してください。明日の午後がテストなので出来れば早い回答をお願い致します。 よろしくお願い致します。 I saw the backgrounds of the Iraq war in this movie. One is that Bush has a close relation to bin Laden. Another is that Iraq was attacked nevertheless Iraq has nothing to do with the terrorism which occurred on September 11th 2001. And the most surprising scene is that a lot of young people who live in a country can do nothing but go to military forces because they cannot get a job. In the movie, two soldiers visited a certain town and asked some young men to join the army. Some of them decided to join it. That is, the poor person is made to go to the war so that a rich layer profits. I think such a tyranny should be never permitted. Honestly speaking, I think Fahrenheit 9/11 is a political advertising movie. In fact, some people dislike it. However it is a fact that Bush invaded unrelated Iraq to terrorism and innocent people are killed and injured. On a basis of this fact, I cannot help conceiving that Bush should resign and withdraw the troop from Iraq. It is necessary to decrease victims as soon as possible. And Japan should deliberate again about Iraq War and Self-Defense Forces. But regrettably, I cannot make Bush resign directly because I am not American and do not have an American franchise. So I will watch the news about the Iraq and think what I can do.

• 【英語】作文の添削お願いします 

テーマ:印象に残っている贈り物 Most impressing present in my life is a watch that my father gave me when I passed the exam to enter the high school. My father used the watch before I was born, and he wouldn't put away it even though he was given a new watch by my mother and sister. I think the watch will have been very important for my father. So, I was very surprised when he gave it to me. At first, I hesitated to receive it, but I received it in the end because my father said with smiling that "I use this new watch". The watch was what my mother and sister gave him. My watch and my father's watch is very different because mine is very old and father's is new. However both of them are filled with love of my family. 文法や構成について指摘してください。

• 添削してください!

添削してください! テーマ:タイムマシンでどこに行き何をしたいか I would go back to the time when I was in elementary school and master various things. One reason is that a talent is important:it would enable me to express my personality more easily. Another reason is that I could have special experiences in many ways:It would make my life more enjoyable.

• 添削してください

ある映画についてのペーパーです。 「自然の側からすると、エボシたちは悪である。しかしエボシが悪者かと聞かれるとそうではない。彼女は病気を持っている人々(劇中に出てきた包帯を巻かれた人たち)や女性など、社会的立場の弱い人の人権を認め、居場所と仕事を与えている。それが証拠に、彼女は住民から慕われているのがわかる。」 From the side of nature, Eboshi and other people are evil. However, I think that when asked if Eboshi is bad, it is not so. She acknowledges the human rights of people who weak social standings and giving to live place and jobs, such as women and people who have sickness (people wrapped in bandages). The evidence shows that she is endear by residents. 日本語から英語にしたので、英文が間違っていないか添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文添削お願いします

(1) 私にとって年末恒例のドタバタといえば、やはり年賀状の製作である。 (2)世間では年末というと大掃除を挙げる向きもあろうかとは思うが、 (3)わが家では、そちらについては妻が一切の監督権限を有しているので、 (4)掃く拭く磨く塗る洗う々の作業量は膨大であっても、一兵卒として参戦する私はむしろ気が楽である。 (5)ちなみに妻は大元帥なので大掃除については後方で作戦の差配のみを行うことになっている。 (1)Speaking of what I do in haste at the end of every year, it is writing New Year cards. (2)I think that people in general tend to associate the end of the year with house cleaning. (3)However, in my family, only my wife has the right to oversee the tasks. (4)So I , a rank and file , feel comfortable ,even though there is much work , such as sweeping, wiping, polishing, painting, and washing. (5)Incidentally, my wife is supposed to only command the operations behind us since she is a director.

• 翻訳ソフトを使いました。添削お願いします。

外国の子供に初めましての手紙を送ります。 出来るだけ英語っぽい日本語で訳して貰いましたが、不安です。 おかしな所がないかチェックしていただけないでしょうか。 それと、英語で手紙なんて初めてです。 文頭と、文末はどうすれば良いのでしょうか? Nice to meet you My name is oobankoban. I live in Tokyo in Japan. It introduces my family. My mother is 86 years old, and the acknowledgment syndromes. My husband is 61 years old. He is doing the work of the design in the company. My daughter is 21 years old, and she is senior. She works at the company when she comes the spring of next year. And, I am 57 years old, and housework is done while looking after my mother. It might be very good for me this year. I wanted to do good for you just a little. If possible, I want to support it for a long time until you grow up. You have two younger brothers. Do you look after them? And, do you help father and your mother? Have you gone to school though study is very important? Please teach your usual life in the letter.