• ベストアンサー

メールの一文

well happy i was lazy else had i gone after your mail, i'dnt have found u there... どういう意味かわかりません。 どなたか教えてください><

• twink
  • お礼率7% (10/142)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.3

well happy i was lazy else had i gone after your mail, i'dnt have found u there... well happy i was lazy else well happy I was lazy otherwise. ”グーだら”でよかった。でない限り、 had i gone after your mail, i'dnt have found u there... = If I had gone after your mail, I would not have found you there.. 貴方のメールについて(指示に従って待合い場所いった?)行ったら、貴方に合うことはなかったでしょう。

その他の回答 (2)

• KappNets
  • ベストアンサー率27% (1557/5688)
回答No.2

推定ですが... well happy: 元気でいます i was lazy else had...: さぼってメールをよく探さなかった i'dnt have found u there...: あなたのメールがなかった

• petitchat
  • ベストアンサー率40% (313/767)
回答No.1

はい これははっきり申し上げまして わかりませんです。 英語圏の方でしょうかしら この方は。 だとしたら きちんと学校に行っていない人でしょうね。 で 想像してみました。単語から。前後がどんなだかを日本語でお示しくださいますと もっとちゃんとわかるかもしれませんが とりあえず 想像してみました。 とっても嬉しいよ。君がメールをくれた後 君がどこにいるのかわからなくて ちょっとどうしようかと途方にくれていたんだ。 男の人からということで想像してみました。 ご参考までに。

関連するQ&A

• If I knew....If I had known...の違いがわかりません

こんばんは 1、If I had known about that,I would have gone there. もし私がそのことを知っていたら、そこに行っていたわ。 2、If I knew about that,I would have gone there. もし私がそのことを知ったら?? 知ったらと訳せばいいですか?でも過去ですよね? お願いします

• メールでわからない文があります

2つの部分がわかりません。 1つ目 私が react を使った I never thought there were so many guys who reacted. という文の返事に I think you'll find that most guys will have a reaction! という文が返って来たので、"have a reaction" の方が表現的にはいいのかと聞くと、次の文が返ってきました。 The meaning of "have a reaction" is slightly different than just saying "react." It is a bit of an idiom or colloquiallism implying an event like "have a heart attack" or "have a moment of clarity." Hard to explain really... "have a heart attack" や "have a moment of clarity" という例を出してもらっても、良く意味がわかりません。 2つ目 No, your sentences are very well written! There are just a few places like that which are different because of idioms and idiosyncracies of the language. I can understand you just fine and your writings come across very well, quite naturally for the most part. の、idiosyncracies という単語ですが、調べると常に複数形で書くようです。この場合の意味を教えていただけないでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 東大の和訳問題の一文です。

I was wondering how on earth I was going to get through the evening. Saturday. Saturday night and I was left alone with my grandmother. The others had gone --- my mother and my sister, both dating. Of course, I would have gone, too, if I had been able to get away first. Then I would not have had to think about the old woman, going through the routines that she would fill her evening with. 最後の一文にあるgoing throughを文法的にどう解釈すればよいのか分かりません。and的な分詞構文と考えてI would not have gone throughとしてよいのか、全く別の解釈ができるのでしょうか。

• 仮定法の文について

下記の英文で用いられている仮定法についてお教えください。 For Scipio, it was no doubt awe-inspiring to meet the commander (※1) who had nearly destroyed the Roman Republic. But the Roman general was not convinced. "Had you of your own free will left Italy...before I sailed for Africa and then come with proposals for peace, I admit that I would have acted too proudly and unfairly had I rejected them," Scipio said. But now, the Roman continued, it was toolate for peace. Carthage must surrender unconditionally or fight. ※1カルタゴ(Carthage)の英雄ハンニバル(Hannibal)のことです。 ※2ハンニバルのことです。 帰結節のI would have acted too proudly and unfairlyの条件節は前文のHad you of your own free will left Italyと後ろの文のhad I rejected themでしょうか。 また、I would have acted too proudly and unfairly had I rejected themの意味を教えてください。「私がそれらを拒否したら私はとても誇らしく不公平に行動しただろう」。意味がつながっていないような気がして解釈が間違っているのではないかと困っています。 お手数かけますが、ご教授いただければ幸いです。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• この文は合っていますか?

この英文、日本語訳、共に合っていますか? いつも自分が夢中になれる事を探していました。 I had been seeking for something what I have a passion for. 私もちょうどそう思っていた。 It's just as I thought. そこの図書館員に叱られた。 I was scolded by the librarian the place[there]. 教えて下さい。  お願いします!

• すでに亡くなっていることを知った。という文

ある人を探していて、彼は何週間前にもうすでに亡くなっていることを知ったというような表現をしたい場合、 i found out he had been dead in an accidentにするべきか、i found out that he was died in an accident,それとも、i found out that he was dead in an accidentにするか迷っています。回答おねがいします。

• 空所補充お願いします。

( )a kilometer when I was overtaken by Langdon. I hardly gone I had hardly gone I had gone hardly Hardly I had gone At that corner of the temple there is a small monument ( ) a lot of cats and dogs are buried. that which on which under which お願いします!

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m WELLMIT WAS SO MANY GOOD PITCHER WHEN I WAS THERE THAT I THOUGHT COULD HAVE PITCH IN THE MAJOR LEAGUE AND I THINK THEY WOULD HAVE DONE VERY WELL THE ONE THAT COME TO MIND IS KAKU OF THE SEIBU LIONS HE HAD GREAT CONTROL HE HAD SEVERAL DIFFERENT PITCHES HE COULD THROW FOR STRIKE HE HAD A GREAT ARM OUTSTANDING FASTBALL HE LOCATION WAS GREAT I THINK HE WOULD HAVE DONE GOOD IN THE MAJOR LEAGUE BUT THERE WAS SO MANY NOW JUST THE PACIFIC LEAGUE BUT IN THE CENTRAL LEAGUE AS WELL HE IS THE ONE THAT COME TO MIND WHEN I THINK OF I KNOW WATANABE COULD HAVE PITCH THERE AS WELL.

• 英語の意味をおしえてください

I dnt want to have her at my place and u suddenly show up わたしは彼女を思い出したくないのにあなたは突然あらわれた That u come to my place when she is there あなたが家にくるとき彼女はどこにいるのか であってますか?

• こういう時どうすれば

仲良くしだしたEpalからこのようなメールがきましたが親は死んでいるということですか? もししんでいたのなら、全体的に長いメールでしたがあえてこのことに(親のこと)ふれるべきなのでしょうか?どういえばいいのでしょうか? 教えて下さいお願いします。 My hometown is Florida that is where I was born and raised. I miss it very much. I have a house there as well because after my parents died, they gave me the house there. I haven't been there in a few years though. I also have one sister as well.