• ベストアンサー

お恥ずかしいですが添削と翻訳お願いします。

元気ですか? 私と◯◯は韓国に行ってきました。 飛行機で韓国に約2時間で着きました。 韓国は東京よりすごく寒いです。 でも今回は東京と温度は同じくらいでした。 顔や文化は似ていけど、やはり日本人とは性格が全然違います。 食べ物はとても美味しかったです。 残念な事はタクシーで騙されてたくさんお金を取られちゃいました。 でもとても少しのお金で楽しめました。 写真、送るね。 ----------------------------------------------------------- How are you? I and ◯◯ went to Korea. We arrived at Korea by plane in about 2 hours. Korea is very colder than TOKYO. 【でも今回は東京と温度は同じくらいでした。】 A face and the culture are similar, but the character is totally different from a Japanese. The food was very delicious. 【残念な事はタクシーで騙されてたくさんお金を取られちゃいました。】 But I was able to enjoy it for very little money. I send a photograph. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ボロボロですみません.....。メールを送ろうと思います。 【】がわからない部分です。 【残念な事はタクシーで騙されてたくさんお金を取られちゃいました。】 辞書でしらべると騙す、という意味でもたくさんあり どのように当てはめていいかわかりませんでした。 あと「性格が全然違う」の全然も、totallyも違う気がしていますが....。 よろしくお願い致します。

noname#80782
noname#80782
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

私がぱっぱと友人にメールするんだったら、、最初から、、○○ and i visited to South Korea.It took about 2 hours by plane from Japan to S,Korea. Usually Korea is (much) colder than Tokyo. 【でも今回は東京と温度は同じくらいでした。】but it was almost same as Tokyo. We have similar culture and face but they have very different national character from ours. 【残念な事はタクシーで騙されてたくさんお金を取られちゃいました。】Unfortunately, we had small incident. we were cheated money by taxi driver.but we enjoyed our stay there for very little money. i attached here a picture from our trip. Love ○○

noname#80782
質問者

お礼

丁寧なご回答ありがとうございました! 助かりました。 メールひとつこんなにむずかしいとは....。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• Agee
  • ベストアンサー率42% (414/964)
回答No.2

>I and ◯◯ went to Korea. 英語では「自分」を必ず後にします。"◯◯ and I"とすべきです。"The KIng and I"『王様と私』という映画がありましたよね。 >Korea is very colder than TOKYO. 過去形にすべきです。 >でも今回は東京と温度は同じくらいでした。 では、どうして上の文が必要なのでしょう? >A face and the culture are similar, but the character is totally different from a Japanese. "a face"とすると、「ある顔」と思われます。"Faces of people"にすべきです。「顔つきと文化が似ていた」は意味不明です。"Faces of people and the culture over there are similar to Japan."などとハッキリさせましょう。しかし、「韓国文化」が日本文化に似ていますか?ソウルの繁華街でしたら外観は似ているでしょうが、「文化」と大きく云うとかなり違うような気がします。箸を使って御飯を食べるのは似ているとしても、言語・慣習・伝統芸能など違う事だらけだと思いますが。(添削からかけ離れて申し訳ないですが) >the character is totally different from a Japanese. 「性格」はどこの国の人でも一人一人異なるのが当たり前の話です。云いたいのは"behavior"(ふるまい、態度、行動パターン)ではありませんか?ここでも"a Japanese"は一般的日本人をさしていず、「ある日本人」になっています。"Japanese people"です。 >totallyも違う気がしていますが 本当に完全に違うのであれば"completely"ですが、同じアジア人なので(文化は違いますが)行動パターンは似ていると思います。 >残念な事はタクシーで騙されてたくさんお金を取られちゃいました。 "There was a disappointing incident. A taxi driver cheated us and charged more than we should pay." >But I was able to enjoy it for very little money. これは「楽しむことが出来た」の直訳だと思いますが、実際には「楽しむことが可能だった」という意味になりますの妙です。"I enjoyed the trip..."で充分です。"very little"は「実に少ない金額で」となります。"We had very little snow last year."(去年は雪が実に少なかった)御招待でもない限り、普通の額は払っているのでしょうから、私なら"with inexpensive cost"とかにします。

noname#80782
質問者

お礼

丁寧なご回答ありがとうございました! 文化についてはにている所もあるな、と感じたまでです。 いろいろ伝えたい事はありますがむずかしくなってしまうんで 簡単に日本語でまとめた次第です。 ありがとうございました。

• duosonic
  • ベストアンサー率51% (585/1140)
回答No.1

こんにちは。 翻訳マシーンを使わずに、大変よく書けていると思いますよ。まず邦文ありきで、僕だったらこう書いただろうということでご参考までに。 How are you? ◯◯ and I visited Korea for the first time. It only took us about 2 hours to get to Seoul from Narita. Although Korea is usualy much colder than Tokyo, this time I felt the temperature there was about the same as Tokyo. People's faces and the culture are similar, but their ways of thinking were felt to be quite different from those of Japanese. The food was very delicious. The only thing I regret is that a taxi driver cheated us and charged more than he was supposed to. But it was an enjoyable trip for such a small budget. I will send you some photographs. ご質問ならば何なりと。

noname#80782
質問者

お礼

わかりやすく丁寧なご回答ありがとうございました! 助かりました。 もっとたくさん書きたい事はあるんですけど、むずかしいですね。 勉強していきます。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の添削

今度英語で発表することになったのですが、一応考えたのですが自信が無いので添削をお願いします。 Good afternoon everyone. My name is ○○ and today I am going to talk about my favorite trip. This year I went to Malaysia with my friends. Malaysia is a country near the equator. Everyday the weather is very nice so there was very hot. But I enjoyed this trip and want to go to Malaysia again. I will tell you about three reasons why this was my favorite trip. First, Malaysian food was very delicious. There are many races so we can eat various food such as Indian and Chinese and so on. I was so happy to eat Nyonya food. Nyonya food is mixing Malaysian food and Chinese food. Malaysian food taste mostly spicy but everything was very delicious. Second, Malaysia has many famous historic building. I went to Kuala Lumpur and Malacca. I went to tour the Twin-Tower and the Blue Mosque. Twin-Tower is the third highest around the world. In Malacca, I rode a trishaw. Trishaw is like "Zinrikishya". It looks beautiful and the view of outside is wonderful. Finally, I went to Spa. Malaysia is famous for Spa so Malaysian people often reserve the Spa. To my surprise, there is a bath with a lot of flowers. the massage make me feel very comfortable and happy. In short, this was a great trip. if you think to go to foreign countries, I want you to go to Malaysia. I think you will surely be a wonderful trip. おかしければ文章自体を変えてもらってもかまいません。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文 添削

英作の添削をお願いします One day I was driving a car. On the small intersection without signals, a big truck was coming from the right at very high speed. I had two choices. One was to go forward very fast. The other was to stop. I stopped. As a result, my car's front was broken. But I was totally OK. If I had gone forward, I would have been dead.

• 【英語】作文の添削お願いします 

テーマ:印象に残っている贈り物 Most impressing present in my life is a watch that my father gave me when I passed the exam to enter the high school. My father used the watch before I was born, and he wouldn't put away it even though he was given a new watch by my mother and sister. I think the watch will have been very important for my father. So, I was very surprised when he gave it to me. At first, I hesitated to receive it, but I received it in the end because my father said with smiling that "I use this new watch". The watch was what my mother and sister gave him. My watch and my father's watch is very different because mine is very old and father's is new. However both of them are filled with love of my family. 文法や構成について指摘してください。

• 添削お願いします。

I think my academic strength is perseverance and creativity. Because, I was in junior high school, I was a membar of valleyball club. It was hard club because it hardly a day off and over half member gave up. (厳しい部活で、休みもほとんどなく半分以上が辞めてしまいました) but I finished a club activity.  And, when I was in high school, I was a member of theatrical club. Then I made a drama, so I think I have perseverance and creativity. 長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします(^^ゞ

韓国の方が書いた英語のためによく意味が分かりません(^^ゞ  翻訳よろしくお願いします。 I have little time, so I shortly send. These days I hardly study and work in U.S.A and KOREA. (so I can't usually use WEB service.) Not decide, but next year I don't live in KOREA. Good luck to your good work, job, and energy. See U, next e-mail.

• 添削お願いします。良い表現もあればぜひっ!

My favorite vacation is that I go to a near mall with my friends or visit their house just for fun. Probably,you think very normal day,but it is very precious time for me. If we will graduate from university in two years 'time,we will probably live in another place each. So,I want to cherish it's time with them. Of course,I like other events which are festival,taking a trip,and so on. Thank you for reading and improving my English. (2) Dear. teacher I am from Japan and live in Kyoto Prefecture. I like sports. Especially,baseball is better than any other sport. Ih fact,I played it and wanted to become a professional baseball player when I was a child,it was my dream. But I don't play it now. At times I go to a baseball stadium with friends to cheer my fun team. I don' t play it there,but I have a another dream now. すみませんがお願いします><

• 翻訳お願い致します。

I love pretty much any kind of music, I like watching both American and foreign films and TV shows. I totally understand if your English is incorrect, but you are already past me in learning. I am only a beginner of Japanese and can't create sentences that well. So I'm sorry for any incorrect grammar in the future 宜しくお願い致しますm(__)m

• 添削して欲しいです

自分の健康的な体重を知るためのBody Mass Index (BMI)というのがある。 Body composition LabではBMIは18でunderweightだった。またbody fat percentageは22.7でratingはrecomendedだった。 自分のBMIの値を今まで知らなく、計ったこともなかったが、結果がrecomondedで安心した。運動する機会が減ってきているが、食事には気をつけているので、それが影響したのだと思う。 英語⇨ There is a Body Mass Index (BMI) to know your healthy weight. In body composition Lab, my BMI was 18 and it was underweight. The body fat percentage was 22.7 and the rating was recommended. I never knew about the value of my BMI and did not measure it, but I was relieved the result is recommended. Opportunities to exercise are decreasing, but I am paying attention to diet, that is why I think that is affected them. 上の日本語を英語に直しました。 こちらの英文が間違っていないか添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳して下さい∮

こんにちは。下記を翻訳して下さい。 1. yes we are so addicted to his voice and stage charisma. 2. yes! Jun. k's hiar in this album is totally different than before, i think the curly hair makes him looks cute XDDD but i love his straight hair.   よろしくお願いします。

• 添削をしてください(>_<)

同い年の子とメールでお友達になりました。 毎日やり取りをしていたのですが、 このメールを送ってから返事がありません(>_<) 何か読みづらいところがありますか。 どなたか添削をお願いします。 I know Yamapi and News! Do you like Johnny's?:) I like Youkai Ningen Bem! I watched it every week. Kame is so cool. Yamapi appear in a new drama. The series is titled "MONSTERS" The drama will start on October 21. My favorite dramas are Hana Yori Dango,Kimi wa petto, Kindaichi Sounen no Jikenbo,Maou,Youkai Ningen Bem,Gokusen. I like Matumoto Jun and KinKi Kids,Arashi. Do you know KinKi Kids? I once went to the KinKi Kids concert. It was a lot of fun! My family live in ** but I live in **. ** is located east of**. I too have dog.The name of my dog is **. She is very pretty but so shy. Your pet name is cute!Why is it Kira chan? Dorawing is very difficult. I want to see your paint.