• 締切済み

翻訳して下さい∮

こんにちは。下記を翻訳して下さい。 1. yes we are so addicted to his voice and stage charisma. 2. yes! Jun. k's hiar in this album is totally different than before, i think the curly hair makes him looks cute XDDD but i love his straight hair.   よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

1. そうだ、我々は彼の声と神憑り的なステージに参っている。 2. そうだ、ジュン。このアルバムでの k のヘアスタイルは以前とは違っている。確かにカールした髪の毛は彼に似合ってはいる (大笑い) が、僕は以前のストレートなヘアスタイルが好きだ。 * 註  XDDD について  DDD は口がつながっています。つまり、大笑い。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1.もちろんあたしたち彼のヴォイスとステージでのカリスマ性にゾッコンなの。 2.そうそう!このアルバムのJun Kのヘアスタイルって前と全然ちがくない?てかカーリーヘアのほうが全然かわいくない?(爆)でもアタシ的にはストレートヘアがいいな。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

So I got some inside information this weekend that I think many of you would like to hear. Before you read any further you know I’ve done this before and the same rules apply: this is 2nd hand info, getting his info straight from one member in the band. As you know I am in the music business and I have some acquaintances with the band.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I found the videos from STP's Weenie Roast performance impressive as well, it's nice to see the STP classics performed as their normal tempo again. I really hope this is a wake up call for Scott Weiland. All of his fans are rooting for him to get healthy and be the best performer he can be, hopefully this competition makes him step up his game. I think STP choosing Bennington as their new singer will hurt his live nostalgia act significantly.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Sex Pistols Guitarist Reveals Why ‘No One Gave A Fuck’ About Scott Weiland During Final Days In his new book “Lonely Boy,” Sex Pistols guitarist Steve Jones touched on late Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland, saying how no one cared for him shortly before his death in December 2015.Steve noted “I went to a few 12-step meetings where Scott Weiland was there. But I could tell from the start just by sensing his vibe that he simply didn’t get it and never would. “The day before his death, no one gave a fuck about him, and just wrote him off. The next day, all the radio stations were milking him for all he was worth.”

• acknowledge

The reason I ask is because a close friend of mine started seeing the school counselor a lot before summer, and he confided in me that it was because his mom was treating him poorly at home. I'm really sad for him, but I'm also confused by the examples he gave me of what his mom did to him: she always yelled at him; she would refuse to acknowledge him for two weeks straight; acknowledge himはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳して下さい>゜))))彡。・゜

I will say Jun.K is unique, i like his personalities! yes!!!! i know about the new song "Ultra Lover", actually i already bought "Take-off", but i really want to buy the new Japanese cd album!!!!!!! I am so envy u...2PM go to Japan for several times, but only came Taiwan for 3 times :( I hope you can see them their in their concert, right!? 質問があればどんなことでもして下さい。よろしくお願いします♪

• 翻訳お願いします

以下の英文を翻訳お願いしたいです。 His body movements are always angular, just a little stiff, or restrained looking. He makes very few gestures, but jerks the hands the head, the arms when he makes a gesture, always angular motion. There is no excess nervous energy or unnecessary movements. He doesn’t see fit to fidget, When he remains still for example, he is absolutely statuesquely. Not a languid wilting stillness. More a poised placid and dramatic strong stillness,. His postures are often effectuated or like one acting a part in a play. He likes to sit on the edge of his chair and lean or bend forwards, his arms on his knees when paying attention. Though when he relaxes he slumps back and downward in his seat, yet even his slump looks effectuated, dramatic, and a kind of glazed trance like look sinks over him like a blanket and he becomes lost in a haze of thought. A kind of beatitude passers over him, and he seems as if to have two existences, conscious of two states.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

His skill is unbelievable. There were several moments throughout their set when he would come to the front of the stage and bang away guitar solos – smooth, gyrating, electric, psych numbers. It was reminiscent of another era. The ‘60s, maybe. Most of the show felt like a window in time to what our parents had watched. But it’s his mind that really makes him. Intelligent, well versed on a variety of topics and with the ability to communicate powerfully on very delicate subjects, he has a command and a bluntness that is refreshing. Drummer Fernando, who himself looks like Bob Dylan—tallish, wiry, remote, with curly brown hair that sticks up everywhere—his arrival marked a transition for TLI. “The band was really re-born,” Edgey says. “That’s when we really tightened up as musicians.” Sweet, and more quiet than the other two, “he won’t say anything,” Delila warned before the interview had started.

• 髪の毛

私は彼に坊主にしてほしい。 私はi want him to have his hair cut like a shaven head としたんですが みなさんならどのように英訳しますか??

• サッカレー著 『虚栄の市』書き出しの訳

知ってらっしゃる方、もしくは訳せる方教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。 As the Manager of the Performance sits before the curtain on the boards, and looks into the Fair, a feeling of profound melancholy comes over him in his survey of the bustling place.

• 翻訳お願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? また、途中の文章ですが 何卒よろしくお願いします。 There are many different ways to interpret a horoscope. You will have noticed that we are going round the celestial circle, house by house. Step by step. This puts an order to the chaos of the stars, and makes my work more methodical. I think this man is everything he seems and more. The star aspects show you will fall in love with a powerful mentor. You’ll come across him in strange or alternative circumstance, when you least expect. Someone who is very much out of the ordinary, in looks and ways and work. Inspirational. The spark from which the fire is kindled. A very sudden attachment. Love with someone very different from you and yet very similar