• ベストアンサー

和訳見てください;気候

This morning it was very frosty. 今朝は凍える寒さでした。 frostyの訳し方はこんな感じでいいですか? Next month should be much warmer. 来月は非常に温かくなるでしょう。 much がちょっと訳しにくいです

noname#87517
noname#87517
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • go_urn
  • ベストアンサー率57% (938/1643)
回答No.2

こんにちは! 1)This morning it was very frosty. 今朝は凍える寒さでした。 frostyの訳し方はこんな感じでいいですか? ●霜が降りるくらいの寒さですので  今朝はとても冷え込みました。 2)Next month should be much warmer. 来月は非常に温かくなるでしょう。 ●比較級の前の much は、「ずっと、はるかに」という訳を覚えて下さい。それで2点アップ☆ should は「べき、はず」この場合は、「はず」 来月はずっと温かくなるはずです。 以上、ご参考になれば幸いです!

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

こんにちは あ!自然で私たちもそんな感じで言いますね。 比較級のmuchはそのように訳すんですね。 回答ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

この場合、frostyは寒い感覚を意味していないと思いますが。 寒い感覚を意味するのなら、freezing となると思いますが・・・ Next month should be much warmer. これでいいと思います。

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

アドバイスありがとうございました。

• owata-www
  • ベストアンサー率33% (645/1954)
回答No.1

好みの問題ですが、私なら 凍える寒さ→凍えるような寒さ 非常に→ずっと、もっと

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

こんにちは 確かに好みの問題はありますね。 アドバイスありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください

It was very horrible. I hope everything It's gonna be ok(前回の続きです)

• 中学のもんだいなのですが

けさ私が起きたとき、雪が降っていた。 の英訳を「It was snowing when I got up this morning.」 としたのですが、模範解答は 「When I got up this morning , it was snowing .」 となっていました。 it もしくは when の節を前に持ってくるかどうかと、カンマが必 要かどうかを教えてください。

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください 1)They found it impossible either to advance or to retreat. 2)Some people find it very hard to make up their minds. 3)I think it strange that he is in so much trouble. 4)It will be quite a long time before the boy learns what life is. 5)This picture reminds me of what we did together during out holidays. 6)a glance showed that something was wrong. .よろしくお願いします

• 以下の英文を和訳してください。

(1)It will be fun for us to play tennis together. (2)It was very kind of you to say so. (3)I insisted that I should pay the money. (4)He walked about the room with his arms folded.

• 和訳をお願いします。(急ぎ)

should be ok - will let you know. should be ok.は自分なりに調べて「大丈夫だよ」と分かりました。 間違っていたら訂正お願いします。 問題はwill let you knowなのですが、これはどのように和訳するのがいいでしょうか? あと All forgiven.It was a misunderstanding. も和訳お願いします。 よろしくお願いします!

• 文章解釈

添付ファイル文章 as it very well may this morningの部分に関する質問です。 as は著者のコメントを引用するために使われていて、beが省略されているという理解であっているのか自信がないです。 「それはまさしく今朝にあるかもしれないが」のように理解して合っているのか自信がないです。 理解が合っているかチェック宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!!

Thanks , but isn't it almost a month late .so let this be advanced greeting for my next birthday. です。宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I didn't run for a very long time because of the cold weather ... so it was very tough, but I'm so happy I ran 10km. Hahaha ... I'm glad your father likes the chocolates. And your mother? Maybe she likes the pancakes more? 1 week ago we had to say goodbye ... it was a very sad moment and made me realize that you mean so much for me. And in house everywhere I look I need to think back when you were here. But in 2 weeks we will be together again and this time for longer time. It will be so nice to see your beautiful smile again ... your beautiful eyes ... it will be so nice to be with you. Thank you for suggesting such a good location. I didn't realize it was so convenient for me. Are you sure it's not too far for you? 1 hour seems to be a long time. I feel a little bit guilty because you will be working and I will be on holiday. I wish I could help you ...

• 和訳

The researchers believe their results can be applied to evolution as a whole. it seems that , in human evolution , it was very important that the majority of people be right-handed. This is because most of the time cooperation was more important to our survival than competition. However in certain situations , competition was more important. In these cases , having about 10 percent of the population left-handed was an advantage for human beings. 文法の解説を含めて和訳が知りたいです。 回答お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

Many years have passed. Although my Japanese is still far from perfect, I became a professional at domo-ing. I found it to be a very happy expression. Not long ago I was packing my bags to go back home for a vacation. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. My friend James was standing there. He had been in Japan for only one month and was planning to stay another two years. He was carrying a box with him. "Could you please give this little present to my girlfriend when you arrive?' He said 'little " but to me the box looked very big. I took a quick look at my bags. They were really full and very heavy. It was impassible to make anything else fit in. However, I felt kind of rude saying no. Without even thinking almost it, my face changed into an expression of worry. I said, "Sore wa doomo..." James looked at me very surprised and asked, "Why are you thanking me? This is not a present for you." I was too tired to explain anything, so I gave him a copy of this article.