• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします!!

Thanks , but isn't it almost a month late .so let this be advanced greeting for my next birthday. です。宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

有り難う     しかし一月近く遅れていますね、     ですからこれで、私の次の誕生日の早めの挨拶にさせてください

tomato1192
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(_ _)m 助かりました✩

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

ありがとう。 でも、ほとんど一ヶ月遅れじゃない? なので、これを次回の私の誕生日への事前挨拶(お祝い)としましょう。 (たぶんlateのあとに?を省略したのかと思います) こんなニュアンスかと。。。

tomato1192
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧にありがとうございますm(_ _)m助かりました✩

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

ありがとう。 でもほとんどひと月遅れじゃないかい。 だから来年の誕生日の前祝ってことにするよ。

tomato1192
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございましたm(_ _)m助かりました✩

関連するQ&A

• 和訳おねがしいます。

和訳おねがしいます。 Thanks a lot dear this is so good of you let me check it out thanks Tonny

• 和訳をお願いします

thanks again for letting me have some extra time to pay for this. my husbands disability check comes on the 3rd each month so I will have the payment for you by that date

• この曲の歌詞の和訳をして欲しいです

GOOD 4 NOTHINGのBROKENRADIOという曲の和訳をして欲しいです(^౪^) ※歌詞↓↓ I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days This isn't what we want You gotta break out from it COME ON COME ON COME ON You know this feeling Cause we never say good-night LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO We know this feeling Keep on rockin' through the night We are a broken radio

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 You can come to Belgium? I'm very happy to have you as my guest. It will be my pleasure the show you my country, I hope you won't be disappointed. But don't worry I will spoil and pamper you so you have a good holiday. And if that doesn't work ... we'll throw in a few chocolates and waffles :) As for the date ... December - March ... my first reaction would be ... what about the 1st of December? The sooner the better :) March next year I have a big deadline, also January next year we need to demo a new chip on CES in Las Vegas. Hmmm ... I think that indeed beginning of December would be good for me. But what about you? When is a good time for you? Isn't December a busy month for you? Also the weather might not be that good. Normally it's not that cold in Belgium but the coldest months are January / February. Normally in December / March it's not that cold. Yeah December might be nice with all the Christmas decoration etc ... But I still need to check with my boss if he thinks if it would be ok to take leave then. Please let me know what is good for you, ok? Oh yesterday I made a salad and I used your oil and pepper / salt. It was really nice. A little bit spicy but just nice. Thank you again! ... maybe I'll meet you in my dream :)

• 和訳お願いします

こんな内容の歌詞ってことが知りたいです。 FM Static - Take Me As I Am (グループ名 - 曲名) This time I finally see the Reason why, I can't do this Alone, it took some time and concentration, To believe it, this I know I need to build my faith sometimes, But I am so comfortable in line, I'm up, there's no more time, To try to mess with this design Tonight's complete, Everyone's asleep, And I wanna say these words to you, I'll be Your hands, take me as I am, I just wanna be with You Take me as I am, 'cause I'm goin', I was too scared to start, And now I'm too scared to let go Take me as I am, 'cause I'm Growin', But it's so hard to tell when I'm not used to this so I lift my voice to sing out, Let the sound of my heart ring out, These hands aren't holdin' me down, Never again will I be without I need to build my faith sometimes, But I am so comfortable in line, I'm up, there's no more time, To try to mess with this design Tonight's complete, Everyone's asleep, And I wanna say these words to you, I'll be Your hands, take me as I am, I just wanna be with You Take me as I am, 'cause I'm goin', I was too scared to start, And now I'm too scared to let go Take me as I am, 'cause I'm growin', But it's so hard to tell when I'm not used to this so

• 和訳をお願いします

長い文章ですが和訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m Hum~ Because of your late reply... I'm very angry!! Haha That's a joke. ^^ (Uh... bad joke maybe, sorry. ><) Don't worry Reina, there is absolutely no problem, I understand. =) Also, I'm glad because you haven't forgotten me! I feel much better because I received your message today. *(^_^)* Okay, so I have put this one as profile image. Thanks for told me what you think. Ah you envy my brown hair? That's gentle, thanks! ** I try to take care of them, I love long hair. xD I have to admit that I envy your hair too, they are so beautiful! =) Yay! Let's get through that! Oh busy and tiring week for you too? So fight, I support you! Be strong! ;) This week will be busy and hard for me too I think. Especially today, I was feeling like in heel! haha Because I had 5 hours of tests at school, it is so long. >< What about you? How was the begin of your week? =) Kiss my love!

• すいませんが、翻訳お願いします

There no problem my friend let it register. I asked the post office and there Expected to be there friday or saterday next week. THose are the Due dates. So the wait is almost over. Enjoy

• 歌詞の和訳がしりたいです。

竹内まりやの『本気でオンリーユー』の訳がどうしても知りたいので、凄く長くてお手数おかけしてしまいますが、どなたかご協力、お願いします。教えてください! Now let's get married No need to wait and waste our time Why do we have to carry on this way? No one can keep us apart So,let's get married right away I'll wake you up in the morning,my baby Sweeten your coffee with my kiss And in the night I will hold you so tightly Whisperin' the words you long to hear So, let's get married Why don't you ask me and stop hesitating? Just think how happy we can be You & me in a small house with a dog So, let's get married right away When you are blue and so down, my baby I'll give a smile to cheer you up But if I get sad and lonely Please hug me close and wipe my tears So, let's get married I just don't know how to live without you Maybe it's nice to have our kids some day And this is all I can say Now let's get married right away So, let's get married right away

• ホテル問い合わせの回答を和訳して頂きたいです

誕生日祝いに香港ディズニーに行く予定があります。 誕生日は4月ですが、諸事情により宿泊は5月になってしまいました。 そこで、宿泊日が誕生月でなくても、 無料で出来る範囲のバースデーサービスは受けられるのかをメールで問い合わせたのですが… (具体的に言うと誕生日バッジを貰えるか、客室にタオルケーキやカードは置いてもらえるか) ----- Birthday Celebration have remarked under your online reservation [#予約番号] ----- という内容の返信が来ました。 「Birthday ~」の部分を翻訳にかけると「オンライン予約で誕生日のお祝いがコメントされました」となり、 よく分からなかったのでお伺いしたいのですが 「あなたの予約内容に、誕生日祝いが目的であることをホテル側で控えておきましたよ」 というような意味でしょうか? ちなみに一度目の返信では、 結局希望するサービスが受けられるかについての具体的な回答はなかったので、 ----- ・>Birthday Celebration have remarked under your online reservation [#予約番号] ↑by this, · Birthday badge · Towel cake · Birthday card Do I be able to receive services? ★My birthday is April ○, but my staying period are May ○ to May ○. I'm worried that I can't receive birthday service because the staying period isn't the birth month. ※(Birthday ~)によって、希望するサービスが受けられるようになったということですか?  誕生日は4月○日ですが、宿泊は5月○日~5月○日なので、  誕生月ではない宿泊ではサービスが受けられないのではないかと心配です。  …と言いたかったのですが英文に自信はありません。 ----- と問い合わせましたが、同じテキスト(Birthday ~)だけが再度返ってきました。