• 締切済み

英詩の翻訳をお願い致します。

こんにちは。英詩を上手に訳せる様になりたいと思っているのですが、中々難しく、英語で感じた詩の情感を日本語で上手く表せません。下記に記します英詩を訳してみましたが、何だかすっきりしません。 どうか、どう訳しましたら良いのか、教えて下さい! 又、こういった詩などを上手に訳せるようになるにはどうしたら良いのかも、アドバイスを頂けましたら、幸いです! どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 英詩(原文) ~ Women are from Heaven ~ From far beyond the heavens above, You came down upon me like a beautiful dove. but now you are gone, and I feel a great pain as I grow eager to learn, my love sustains but, punished by patients I still must wait, but maybe waiting helps me more appreciate. That beauty is more than just beauty and Love is more than just love, yet another reason why God sent his son Jesus, who after a while sacrificed for our sin and like him I am fighting for a cause, whether I win or lose I'll try to be with you till the end. <日本語に訳してみた文章です。> 女性は、天国の出身です 上天を越えた遠くから、あなたは私の過失を罰する為にやって来た、美しいハトのように。しかし、今貴方は去ってしまって、私は激しい痛みを感じています。そして、私の愛を維持させていくと言う事を強く熱望しています。しかし、患者達によってやっつけられて、私はまだ待たなければなりません。しかし、多分、待つことはより私が感謝するのを援助するでしょう。あの美しさは美しさ以上のものです。そして、愛は、彼の息子イエスを人間達の罪を償わせる為に生贄として送った神のように、愛(神が上からあなたを送ったさらにもう一つの理由)以上のものです。そう丁度その彼のように私は理想、目標の為に戦っています。そして、私が勝つか、負けるかどうかに関係なく、私は最後まで貴方といようと努めようとしていくでしょう。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• greeen
  • ベストアンサー率56% (154/272)
回答No.1

こんにちは。 できればお手伝いをしたいと思いますが、その前に確認させて下さい。 詩はデリケートなものです。改行、句読点の打ち方など原文どおりになっているでしょうか。また、英文は正確でしょうか。「あなたは私の過失を罰する為にやって来た」の部分が英語では見あたりませんが、英文に抜けたところはありませんか。上の詩は大文字で始まる二つだけの文の構成で、間違いありませんか。 以上、よろしくお願いします。

superharu
質問者

補足

こんにちは。ご丁寧なご回答を有難う御座います。こちらの詩は、Poetry.comというウェブサイトで見掛けた詩です。英文で読んだ際、表現が新鮮で素敵だなと感じた詩でしたので、日本語に上手に訳してみたいと思ったものです。英語に少々関わっているのですが、どうしても英文で自分の伝えたい事を日本語を操るようには表現出来なかったり、こういった詩のような物も、上手に訳す事が出来ず、悩んでおりました。確かに、日本語であっても、詩や短歌、俳句等、個々の考え方、感じ方で全く捉え方が違ってきますので、正解と言う物はないと言う事は存じております。しかし、もう少し、微妙な機微のような物を上手く訳せるようになりたいのです。もし宜しければ、お助け頂けますでしょうか?どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 原文の方ですが、Copyrightの関係で、そのウェブサイトからコピーし、ペーストする事が出来ませんので、下記にその詩が載っているアドレスを添付致しますので、ご覧頂けますと幸いで御座います。ここに記しました英文は、全く同じ文章ではなく、スペースなどを詰めてしまいました。 お手数をお掛け致しますが宜しくお願い致します。 それでは失礼致します。 http://www.poetry.com/dotnet/P7379764/999/1/display.aspx 上記のアドレスです。

関連するQ&A

• ~ Women are From Heaven ~英語詩の訳し方を教えて下さい!

~ Women are From Heaven ~ From far beyond the heavens above, You came down upon me like a beautiful dove. but now your gone, and I feel a great pain as I grow eager to learn, my love sustains But, punished by patients I still must wait, but maybe waiting helps me more appreciate. That beauty is more than just beauty and Love is more than just love, yet another reason why God sent you from above, Like God sent his son Jesus, who after a while sacrificed for our sin And like him I am fighting for a cause, whether I win or lose I'll try to be with you till the end. こんにちは。こちらの詩の訳し方を教えて下さい。 お願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“To me it's just like, I don't know man. To me it's like gratitude is a little bit cooler than crapping all over everybody. I love Scott, love him, but I also know what it's like to have fans, and I shake hands every day and sign autographs and stuff like that. It's just like when you start thinking that like they're just going to show up every single day and not care and it's okay, at some point it's going to come back and hurt you.

• 翻訳出来る方お願いです

You will give your heart totally and deeply. But there may be delays, a long courtship or disappointment This placement often causes more than one marriage, or serious love affair. と、 who imagines himself to have some special but private and curious purpose or position in life. の訳をお願いしたいです。

• 英詩を和訳して下さい。

次の英詩を和訳して下さい。 何やら愛の迷いを歌っているようなのですが、よく分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。      The Flight Sara Teasdale Look back with longing eyes and know that I will follow, Lift me up in your love as a light wind lifts a swallow, Let our flight be far in sun or blowing rain -- *But what if I heard my first love calling me again?* Hold me on your heart as the brave sea holds the foam, Take me far away to the hills that hide your home; Peace shall thatch the roof and love shall latch the door -- *But what if I heard my first love calling me once more?*

• 翻訳お願い致します。

I love pretty much any kind of music, I like watching both American and foreign films and TV shows. I totally understand if your English is incorrect, but you are already past me in learning. I am only a beginner of Japanese and can't create sentences that well. So I'm sorry for any incorrect grammar in the future 宜しくお願い致しますm(__)m

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Bennington's lyrics aren't quite as unique and abstract as Scott Weiland's lyrics, but his lyrics (I'm unsure at this point if the DeLeo brothers contributed lyrically like they did on the Talk Show record) do paint a dark picture. The song almost sounds like it could be directed at Weiland, with lines like ‘Longing is the animal inside you when you bleed/Suffering is critical in finding what you need/Deliverance is evidence there's more than what you say/Pain is there the moment that you wake up from your dreams' and the later lines ‘You've got to learn your lesson to see what you've been missing/You've got to cross that line/Yeah, you've got to look inside/Yeah, it's time that you decide/Yeah, you've got to cross that line/Yeah, you're running out of time.’ Like I said previously, I’ve never been a big Linkin Park fan, but Bennington impressed me here considering my expectations.

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します!!

翻訳機を使いましたが、いまいちよく分かりませんでした(T_T)英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm happy to see your message I'm good I'm at work now but it's ok I can message you back when I had time. Yeah I was happy to meet you but wish I had more time with you. I was happy anyway. Your english is fine and I like to talk with you even of you think your english is not good. But I think it's good

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳して頂けないでしょうか I know I can't take one more step towards you Cause all thats waiting is regret Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore You lost the love I loved the most I learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts Tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? I hear you're asking all around If I am anywhere to be found But I have grown too strong To ever fall back in your arms Ive learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? It took so long just to feel alright Remember how to put back the light in my eyes I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed Cause you broke all your promises And now you're back You don't get to get me back Who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul So don't come back for me Dont come back at all [x2] Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

During the middle of the last encore song, (Unglued), my friend and I walked outside of the venue and waited by the stage door. Scott came out stumbling, and seemed lost. I shook his hand, but I don't even think he knew I was there. Some other people got their stuff signed, but I forgot a sharpie so I was out of luck with that. Doug walked out after, and my friend and I said “great show”. He seemed like a cool dude. All in all, I would see Scott again if he comes 15 minutes away from my house, but I do fear that he is back on something more than the bottle. Hopefully he stops doing STP songs, and cleans up with his new solo record.”

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1)I had a crush on a girl through high school lol But out of any girl I've dated or had a crush on, I honestly never loved them as much as I love you. (2)Yes because you are mine forever(heart) Hehehe I think you should let me tie you up and let me kiss you (tongue) (3)Hehehe well I'm not going to leave you so (4)There is no way I will lose this. I will prove my love for you and show you that I love you more |( ̄3 ̄)|