• ベストアンサー

kindly start to this end

こんにちは。 海外の施設とメールのやりとりをしていて、文章の最後に「Kindly start to this end only after receiving confirmed intimation from us regarding the allotment.」と書いてありました。これがどういう意味か分からず、お分かりになる方に教えていただけると嬉しいです。「この件はこれで終わり!」という感じなのでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • kenjamin
  • ベストアンサー率41% (52/126)
回答No.3

A No2の補てんです。 ”どうか、割り当てについて当方からの確認通知を受け取ってから、こちらの方に出発して下さい”みたいですね。

amille
質問者

お礼

ご親切に補足までしていただき、どうもありがとうございます。 まさにぴったりの訳です!とても助かりました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• kenjamin
  • ベストアンサー率41% (52/126)
回答No.2

”どうか、割り当てについて当方からの確認通知を受け取ってから、当方に連絡を取って下さい”ということで、つじつまがあいますか?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • kick2max
  • ベストアンサー率31% (71/222)
回答No.1

to this end とは、その目的で、というイディオムでしょう。 「そのような目的のため、割当(援助?)に関しては、私たちが確認してそちらにお送りする招待状を受取られてから、はじめるようにしてください。」 って読んでみました。 前後の文脈がないのではっきりとしたことがわからないので、かなりへんな日本語になってしまいましたが、ニュアンスはわかってもらえますでしょうか?

amille
質問者

お礼

教えていただき、どうもありがとうございます。 そういう感じなのですね!その施設とまだメールのやりとりの必要があったので、安心しました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 何日以内という以内の英語について

請求書を受け取ってから90日以内に支払いをお願いしますという文ですが、下記で適切な文はどれになりますでしょうか?他によい文がありましたらお教えください。 支払いの際はdueがよいように思うのですが、なにか英文の規則がありますでしょうか? The payment is due 90 days from receipt of this invoice. The payment shall be made no later than 90 days after receiving this invoice. We request you to pay this amount within 90 days after receiving this invoice. もう一つ、顔写真を送ってくださいと伝えたいのですが、顔写真は”your image photo” でよいでしょうか? よろしくお願い申し上げます。 

• on our end

Yesterday my husband and I spent three hours on the road, traveling from our home to our nephew's college football game. We told my sister we planned to attend his game and gave up tickets to a Division I game in our hometown. I called my sister on the way there to ask whether she could save us seats. It was then that I found out she wouldn't be attending her son's game. Instead, she had gotten tickets to the game we were missing. The weather was perfect. The tickets cost only $5 each. And our nephew played about half the game. The problem occurred after the game, when we stood on the field. We were next to my brother-in-law, waiting to greet our nephew, but we were completely ignored the whole time. First my nephew stopped at the other end of the field to greet his girlfriend. He finally appeared on our end and stopped on the right side of us to greet his friends and their father. on our endはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• to this same end

And to this same end, make sure that you are not being competitive with Greg. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/dearannie/s-2033070 to this same endの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 海外通販で買い物しましたがメールの意味教えて下さい。

海外通販で買い物しましたがメールの意味教えて下さい。 Following our recent email regarding your order we have not yet received a reply from you. Please provide us with the cardholder�s name and registered billing address for the card used to place the order. As soon as these details have been confirmed,

• 米国ランズエンドへの返品

米国ランズエンドから買った品物が不良品だったため、返品しようと思います。 カスタマーセンターに「日本からは着払いが出来ないから、どうしたらよいか」と言う旨のメールを送ったところ、下記のメールが来ました。 これはリターンラベルを貼り付ければ、無料で送ることが出来るということではないですよね? 一応Postage ReQUIREDと書かれていますが、あくまでもアメリカ国内の話では? そのことについて聞いても、同じメールが来ました。 一応こちら持ちで送って、荷物の中にレシートを入れて返金して欲しいという旨をかいておこうと思うのですが。 お知恵をお貸しください。 メール本文 「Thank you for contacting Lands' End regarding International returns and exchanges. Here is information you may find helpful when making an International return / reorder. 1. Examine your 3-section packing slip. 2. Keep the Order Summary for your records. Send the Return Form along with your returned items. Use the return label on the outside of your parcel. 3. Please let us know how to handle your return. 4. To reorder, send the packing slip reorder section back with your return. For a refund, indicate on your Return Form whether you prefer a check, a credit to your credit card, or a Gift Card in the amount of your credit due. (Note: Gift Cards are redeemable by phone, by fax or for payment when ordering products directly from our Web site.) If you return a gift you received, please tell us the name and address of the person who gave it to you. (Providing this information will help us keep your return confidential.) Contact your local Customs office for return of duties and taxes. 」

• 大至急和訳してください パート2

トラベルエージェンシーからの回答その1です。 助けてください・・・・ こんな時翻訳ソフトが欲しくなっちゃいます・・・ Thank you very much for using Asia Travel Reservation Service and your reservation at the above hotel. We are most pleased to confirm your reservation for a deluxe room (for 2 persons) at baht 1,100 nett inclusive of breakfast, service and tax per room per night from 25th to 27th August (2 nights) at Viengtai Hotel in Bangkok (Any changes from the above confirmed reservation upon check-in, the hotel reserves the right to make amendments to the above charges according to the rates shown on the website). Kindly furnish us your arrival flight details for the hotel registration purpose. "As our valued customer, we would like to offer a FREE half day tour to Vimanmek Palace (The World Largest Golden Teakwood Mansion), Temple tour (Wat Indaravihan) and Gems Factory during your stay in Bangkok. The contact person for this tour will be given in the next reconfirmation email" **IMPORTANT** KINDLY SEND US AN EMAIL ACKNOWLEDGMENT as soon as you receive this confirmation so that I know you are aware of this confirmation. As our special internet guest, we are extending 2 essential services to you: 1) Airport-hotel pickup at just US$14 per car per way (maximum 3 adults only) or airport-hotel-airport pickup service at US$28 OR 2) Airport-hotel-airport pickup plus 1/2 day city tour at just US$58 for 2 person 文字制限の都合でパート3に続きます。

• X軸が秒単位Y軸が何秒ごとの数を表したグラフを作る

X軸が秒単位、Y軸が何秒ごとの数を表したグラフを作る際に書いたコードなのですが、 データが増えすぎると処理時間が長くなるので、もっと処理速度の速いアルゴリズムはないでしょうか? class JsonDate{ public $start_time;//エポックタイム public $end_time;//エポックタイム public $duration = 2;//単位は秒 function getDateCounts(){ $this->start_time = 1369706475; $this->end_time = 1369706492; /* $dates配列の中身は昇順です */ $dates = array( 1369706475, 1369706477, 1369706478, 1369706479, 1369706481, 1369706486, 1369706486, 1369706487, 1369706489, 1369706492, ); $dateCounts = array(); for($to = $this->start_time + $this->duration;$to < $this->end_time; $to+=$this->duration){ $from = $to - $this->duration; if(!isset($dateCounts[$to]))$dateCounts[$to] = 0; foreach ($dates as $i => $date){ if($from < $date ){ if($date <= $to){ $dateCounts[$to]++; }else{ break; } }else{ unset($dates[$i]); } } } return $dateCounts; } } $JD = new JsonDate(); $dateCounts = $JD->getDateCounts(); print_r($dateCounts); 結果は ( [1369706477] => 1 [1369706479] => 2 [1369706481] => 1 [1369706483] => 0 [1369706485] => 0 [1369706487] => 3 [1369706489] => 1 [1369706491] => 0 )

• ベストアンサー
    • PHP
  • 翻訳してもらえませんか

We have sent you many emails previously discussing the situation in regards to your order. Your order was left abandoned by UPS because you was away from your shipping address for 3 months. Our company had to pay the cost of £137.00 to have this returned otherwise this would have been a loss to us by your absence. As your product refund total only comes up to £116.00, you will not be receiving this refund as this is covering the cost of the return of the order (£137.00) and our company has paid the remaining £21.00 outstanding. NO REFUND will be issued.

• スタート値、エンド値

データーベースに同一テーブルに市のコードと都道府県コードがあります。 県コードを指定して、市コードの最初のコードと最後のコードを取得したいのですが、SQL文がいまいちわかりません。 教えて下さい。

• 和訳をお願いします。

I think i had forwarded you photos of my animals earlier,so why do you need more photos?I am becoming skeptical about this all since many people do contact us and get this photos and papers and end up not purchasing from us,so am afraid its not the case here.

Whatever の解釈 - 3つの意味とは?
このQ&Aのポイント
  • whatever は譲歩節を導く代名詞で、節が本来続いているのが省略されて使われている、という理解で合っているのかわからないです。
  • 単独で使われる代名詞で、無関心や投げやりな態度を暗示する。
  • 正確な言葉の意味や人・物の名前が不明なときに使われるwhatever。
回答を見る