• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:和訳したら変ですか?)

和訳したら変ですか?

kasuke2001の回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.11

みんなの意見を切り貼りするとなかなかうまくいきません。説明すると長くなります。 例えば以前は "united in love and friendship" と個々の関係についてはぼかしてあったのに、二つの夫婦を取り出して "united in friendship" としてしまうのはどうか、とか(こうしてしまうとNo.5さんの指摘通り、明らかに兄弟間でfriendshipが生じてしまっている)。 全部説明したいのも分かりますが繰り返しが多く、冗長になりすぎていないか、とか(これは完全に私個人の考え方です)。 最後の文は当初 "separate - nothing will separate" と対になっているのがポイントだったのに切り離されてしまっている、とか(これも完全に私個人の考え方です)。 私は名前をコピペしてしまったので全部大文字になっていましたが、これもどなたか指摘しておられたようにやめた方がよいでしょう。 できるだけあなたの考えを活かしたつもりですが、私も混乱してきました。 Dear Ichiro & Hanako Our weddings at ABC hotel are separated by six years and 76 days (that's 2,268 days!), but nothing will ever separate four of us, united in love and friendship. Jiro & Momoko March 16, 2008 -------------------------------------------------- Our dearest friends, Takashi & Satomi Our weddings at ABC hotel are separated by four years and 317 days (that's 1,778 days!), but nothing will ever separate four of us, united in love and friendship. Jiro & Momoko March 16, 2008

jonny13
質問者

お礼

う~ん、英語って難しいですね…。やはり僕自身が考えた文章は、まずいですか…。 それではこれらの文章を使わせていただきます。 最後まで相談に乗ってくださいまして本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語和訳お願いします。

Is Bill still using your car? Yes, I wonder when he will return it. It's our wedding anniversary next Tuesday, and by then we will have been married for ten years.

• 「おとといは春分の日」を英語で表現。

「おとといは春分の日で、しかも私たち夫婦の結婚記念日でした。」と英語で表現したいのですが.... the day before yesterday was Vernal Equinox day, in addition, it was our wedding anniversary. で正しいでしょうか?教えてください。

• 和訳宜しくお願いいたします

The best memory I have had so far of Junior High School was its Field Day. This was the best because my friends and I joined the cheering competition. We danced and sang our school song. I still remember song's title " PUT THE TITLE here" My heart was filled with joy on this day. Unfortunately, we did not win and I honestly felt bad about it because we only got the 2nd prize. Nevertheless, I have learned from this experience; it is the importance of friendship, cooperation and sportsmanship. I am thankful and I will forever treasure this memory.

• 和訳

次の文章を和訳してください! This is "Naruto", one of the most popular animes in Japan. I have been a fan of this anime since I was in the second grade. This anime is roughly about a young ninja, the hero of this anime, making a great ninja through working hard every day. Besides that, this anime is quite thrilling with such scenes as bruising battles and friendship. To me, this anime is more fun than any other anime. I really would love every one to read this anime.

• フランス語の和訳

フランス語の和訳をお願いします。 着物の写真を公開したら、このような感想がきました。 翻訳してみたのですが、よく分かりません。特に?の文章が。 Wow, that kimono is so pretty. What does the bride usually wear in a Japanese wedding? In America, it is customary for the bride to wear a white wedding dress お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします2

以下の文章を和訳お願いします>< 同時に質問しているものの続きの文章になります。 少々長いのですが宜しくお願いします>< 4. Month 2: Since starting her diet, Shumpert has gained endurance and self-discipline. She needs plenty of it as she faces temptation from her family and her fiancé. "Food is a huge part of our relationship. And so if I'm not eating as much as him, I don't know if it fmakes him feel bad, but he's just like, ’Come on, eat it. Don't make me eat by myself.'" Despite the temptations, Shumpert is sticking to her diet and talking an extra step: Although she's limiting herself to a meager 1,500 calories. And she's keeping a close record in her food journal. But is all her hard work paying off? At her second weigh-in, Shumpert, who started out at 308 Ibs., is down a whopping 14 Ibs. 5. Things are running down to the wire for Shumpert. Adding to her mounting stress is the fixer-upper house she and her fiancé bought, which needs extensive remodeling. She decides to give herself a break and relieve some tension. On her last birthday as single woman, she throws her worries aside and hits her favorite Mexican restaurant. "I don't feel bad about it. I don't feel guilty. I'm enjoying my birthday," she said that night. Of course, she pays dearly the next morning: As she's doing her leg presses, she hates those tacos. Her gown has finally arrived and it's the moment of truth: Lisa gets the dress on, but still can't zip it up. Her dressmaker holds off on alterations for three weeks-which is not alot of time to lose another four inches from her waist. 6.Her Wedding Day: by her wedding day, Shumpert has lost a total of 30 Ibs. It's short of her 40-Ibs. goal, but for her, it's an amazing achievement. The woman who couldn't fit in the largest size of her wedding dress can comfortably zip her gown. She went from a size 24 two a size 18. Did she keep the weight off? A year after her wedding, Lisa Shumpert has maintained her weight.

• 英文和訳をお願いします!

クラブの認定証を和訳したいのですが、すんなり和訳できません。 Be it known that HANAKO YAMADA is a duly elected member of the Club in accordance with the Constitution and By-Laws of this Association. In witness whereof this Certificate of Membership has been issued this 6 days of July. 特に、「Be it known』と、「In witness whereof ~ 」に手こずり 意味はなんとなくわかるのですが、日本語の文章になりません。 是非、ご教授くださいませ。

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 自分なりに訳していますが、こちらの文章が上手く訳せず困っています。よろしくお願いします。 Given the uniqueness of environmental management issues and its position outside the mainstream of the company's day-to-day operating activities, it can be difficult for corporate management to assess the state of its program. One way to garner such independent assessment is to engage an environmental management assessment. The central question that must ask is, "what will be the roll of the environmental health and safety(EHS) function?" Taking the latter point a step further, it can be argued that EHS has become a critical element of a successful 21st-century business strategy. Furthermore, as depicted in Exhibit 3 there are potential business consequences for the "efficient compliance" approach.

• TIMEの和訳

どなたか以下の文章を訳していただけませんか? 自分は2文目の初めのitはthat以下をさすと思うのですがどうでしょうか? Because its regime is one of the most loathsome in the world,there is a temptation to see every political development in North Korea as a precursor to the sort of instability that might one day lead to real change. So it has been with the announcement that Kim Jong Un,thought to be 27,a son of North Korean leader Kim Jong Il,had been promoted to general -a sign that he is likely to inherit his father's,and his grandfather's,mantle.

• 添削してください

This movie is a hot friendship story between the extreme women. There is a scene that Momoe asked Himiko to embroider your clothes. It is a big change for Momoe, which has been living alone until then. Then, Himiko leaves Momoe clothe as important as life for her. As needed by someone, Momoko is aware of the value of a friend, and she noticed the fear of losing her friend. (ある映画についての話です) この映画は両極端な女性の熱い友情物語だ。 ヒミコがモモエに刺繍を自分にさせてくれないか、と頼むシーンがある。今までずっと一人で生きてきたモモエにとってそれは大きな変化だ。そして、ヒミコは命と同じくらい大切な特攻服をモモエに預ける。誰かに必要とされて、モモエは友達の価値に気づいていく。そして、彼女は友達を失う怖さに気づいた。 こちらの文を添削して欲しいです。 熱い友情という言葉を調べるとそのままhot friendshipと出てきたのですが、ニュアンスは伝わるでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。