• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 自分なりに訳していますが、こちらの文章が上手く訳せず困っています。よろしくお願いします。 Given the uniqueness of environmental management issues and its position outside the mainstream of the company's day-to-day operating activities, it can be difficult for corporate management to assess the state of its program. One way to garner such independent assessment is to engage an environmental management assessment. The central question that must ask is, "what will be the roll of the environmental health and safety(EHS) function?" Taking the latter point a step further, it can be argued that EHS has become a critical element of a successful 21st-century business strategy. Furthermore, as depicted in Exhibit 3 there are potential business consequences for the "efficient compliance" approach.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数56
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3500/7231)

環境管理を取り扱うということが独特なことであり、会社の主要な日常業務から離れたものであるので、企業経営という観点からは、それをどう評価したらよいのかと戸惑ってしまう。それがいかなるものであるかを評価するには、環境管理評価を行ってみるのもひとつの方法である。 最も知りたいのは、「環境衛生安全(Enviromental Health and Safety = EHS)管理」が果たす機能とは、どのようなものであるのか、ということだろう。 後の点を言い替えると、EHS は21世紀のビジネス戦略の上で、不可欠な要素になったということができる。更にいえば、図3 に示したように、「効率的なコンプライアンス」という角度から見て、潜在的なビジネス・チャンスをも秘めている。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 今読んでいる本で、日本語訳がうまくできません。和訳をお願いできないでしょうか。分かる部分は訳しているため、文の途中で切れているところがありますが、よろしくお願いします。 Environmental risk can be defined as an event or condition that can result in corporate reputation damage or material financial loss or that prevents the company from achieving its business objectives. However, as shown in Exhibit 11 within these three outlying risk perspectives are interlocking risk sub-elements(physical, business, financial, political, and legal) that are derivative of core business functions and constrains. Technical risk is measured in terms of outcomes, magnitudes of the outcomes, and probability of occurrence. It also identifies and gauges the impact of the known and unknown elements that factor into the risk assessment. At heart, technical risk management is an engineering/ science exercise. Typically, industry managers think of technical risk when considering risk management. It is critical to understand that the public’s ranking of perceived risk may not be highly correlated with actual technical risk. Perceived risk can be skillfully modified and presented to arouse the sympathy of the media, politicians, and the regulatory community. However, the regulatory group is generally resistant to this type of pressure and if the restoration approach is not well-planned and presented, it may suffer defeat in the public forum.

• 和訳お願いします!!!

Parents who unite behind a school, trust it to do what is best, and support its objectives and programs in the home can be a real asset to a school that wants to build an effective school organization.

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is only one thing I really wanna do ... and that's be with you. Besides this I want to go to the fish market if that's possible. But I read that it's best to visit it early in the morning. However I don't think we should wake up early on your holiday! Is it possible to go another day, before you work maybe? If not I can go myself. On your day of ... let's relax. Is that ok for you? I would be really happy to meet your friends ... maybe I can ask them some bad things about you ... hahahaha. No I'm kidding. I'm really looking forward to meet your friends.

• 和訳お願い致します。

But some environmental groups are convinced that Palm oil can't be produced sustainably at reasonable prices. Part of the reason palm oil is now relatively inexpensive is because of poor environmental practices and labor abuses, they say. Still, some Dutch companies like Biox, a young company fully devoted to a solution and are banking on this biofuel. Biox has applied to build three palm oil power plants in the Netherlands ;the first one gained approval just last week. It is currently auditing its plantation and refineries in Indonesia for sustainability . “Yes, there have been bad examples in the palm oil industry,” said Arjen Brinkman, a company official. “But it is now clear that to serve Europe’s markets for biofuel and bioenergy, you will have to prove that you produce it sustainably — that you are producing less, not more CO2.”

• 和訳お願いします

It turned out to be an epoch-making event, for the decision led this paper product manufacturer to expand its business to include the office furniture industry as well.

• 和訳お願いします。

Tesco, for exapmle, has made some bold commitments, to which it might eventually be held. At the moment they are weeviled with contradictions and evasions. In his speech on Thursday, the company's chief executive, Sir Terry Leahy, spoke of the sophisticated new refrigeration techniques that Tesco will use, which will allow it to reduce its consumption of climate changing gases called hydrofluorocarbons. But at no point did he mention an environmental technology called the door. How can you claim your stores are sustainable if the fridges and freezers don't have doors? Tesco's press officer was unable to tell me whether the energey savings the company has promised (50% per square metre by 2010) will be independently audited. If not, the promise is worthless―a company can make any claim it like if there is no outside body to hold it to account. よろしくお願いします。

• この文の和訳をお願いします。

以下の文に回答しなければならないのですが、 そもそも問題文の意味が分からないので回答できず困っています。 大まかでいいのでこの文の意味を教えてください。 Is a company's first loyalty to its employment of Americans... or does the company serve the country better by maximizing its profits worldwide so that ultimately it can hire more workers, even if the price of global expansion is shipping some jobs abroad?

• 和訳お願いします

you kind of caught me of guard with some of your questions. How can I know that there are not other things you havent told me? I don't want to doubt you have given me a reason to be skeptical (wonder about it). It's difficult and kind of unfair that I developed feelings for you before you told me about it. I focus on making the best of each day and letting things happen over time. I don't think I can handle that kind of guilt. I guess I am kind of an independent spirit/person so it takes me a while to really open up and say the kinds of things that you asked me about.

• 和訳お願いします

It is also true to say that the Wal-Mart Effect is a real one. When a huge company changes course, the impact is felt all over the world. One positive decision by the leviathan rumbles more widely than a thousand decisions by its smaller competitors. But those of us who have fought for the environment and against big business have not yet become redundant. There is plenty to celebrate in the recent announcements and plenty to suspect. Tesco, for exapmle, has made some bold commitments, to which it might eventually be held. At the moment they are weeviled with contradictions and evasions. In his speech on Thursday, the company's chief executive, Sir Terry Leahy, spoke of the sophisticated new refrigeration techniques that Tesco will use, which will allow it to reduce its consumption of climate changing gases called hydrofluorocarbons. But at no point did he mention an environmental technology called the door. How can you claim your stores are sustainable if the fridges and freezers don't have doors? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします! Market value Market value can only be calculated for publicly-traded companies,but it is very easy to measure. Simply take today's share value,as listed on the stock market,and multiply it by the number of shares outstanding. The result is a measure of what the company's investors believe the company is worth. A problem with market value is that it reflects not just facts and analysis of the company's value,but also investors' emotions. When overall share prices are falling,investors tend to panic and sell their shares as well,forcing down a company's share price for reasons that have nothing to do with the company. Share prices are often artificially increased for similar reasons. So the advantages of market value are that it is easy to calculate and usually provides a good,objective measure of what the company's shareholders think it is worth. Disadvantages are that it may only be calculated for publicly-held companies,and that companies' shares may be undervalued or overvalued for emotional reasons. よろしく お願いします。