英文の和訳につまづいてます。

hagy5217の回答

• hagy5217
  • ベストアンサー率25% (25/97)
回答No.1

前の文とほぼ同じだと思います。 あなたの見た目はイヤ。なのに、なんで私が選ぶ人は、あなたなんだろう? という感じでは? 間違えてたらごめんなさい。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

But I know I’ll never let you go Tell me why I can’t stop thinking about you The way you turn me on, and on…… この英文の意味がわかりません わかる方がいれば和訳よろしくお願いします>_<

• 和訳をお願いします。

i am sorry if i make you think that way . but i will still get my japanese better .remember i am still new on and i want to know no mather what but is ok ,if you feel that way about me well i let you go .. is late for me and i dont want to make you Mad ... but sorry if i make you mad ..bye チャットで知人から送られてきたのですが、いまいち意味が分かりません。。。 どなたか和訳をお願いできませんか?

• 簡単な英文だと思うのですが…和訳依頼

とても簡単な英文なのですが、意味が解りません。 シチュエーションをイメージできない、と言った方が正しいかもしれません。 和訳をお願いいたします。 I won't understand why you are crying if you don't talk to me. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳に至急お願いします。

すいません!和訳にお願いします。 彼氏がインフルエンザになったと聞いて私が、あなたが困ったことがあったら何でも言ってね。私が力になれることがあったら力になりますね。ご飯食べて、薬飲んでゆっくり休んでね。とメールしたんです。 そしたら彼氏からメールきたのですがスラングが多くて^ロ^; 自分なりに和訳したのですが自信がなくて。。 自分でスラングからちゃんとした単語に治したので後が分からないので和訳宜しくお願い致します。 Ohayo my i just woke up & @ the hospital now thanx alot for your advice〓 you make me more proud of you kant wait to get better & see you Princess i donno but wheneva i wanna see you i get sick すいませんが宜しくお願いします!

• 英文を和訳にしていただけますか。

以下の英文を和訳していただけますでしょうか。 I can sell you all of these items i ship form over 30 countries see my web page but my prices list is out of date Tell me what you need and i QUOTE you the prices

• この英文を和訳してください。

タイトル通りですが、この英文を和訳してください。 I will proceed to close your file and arrange for any original documents to be available for you to pick up from the office. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

英文和訳をお願いします。 I think I have a very crazy life. But in a way it's wonderful in it's craziness. I mean I remember one minute going to the White House for a dinner, but I'm going on the train so I'm stuck in Pennsylvania Station having a hot dog. And you know a scant two hours later I'm meeting the President of China. So I think it's the ups and the downs that makes it so real. And so wonderful. I could be at a gymnast...a gymnastic meet for my daughter and the next minute I'm in, you know the hospital worrying about my father's care. I like to think I live a very full life, and a complete life, and I think that's what makes my life probably fun, difficult also, challenging,tiring, but also great. 自分の人生についての喜びを語っていると思うのですが、 何度考えても理解できません。 長文ですがよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英文和訳

次の英文を和訳してくださいm(_ _)m When you have lived as long as I have,you will discover,I hope,that it is not what one sees on the outside,so much as what is in the inside of a man,which makes him happy and contented,or the contrary.

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか?

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか? 自分なりに訳してみましたがニュアンス的に分らない箇所があるもので。 ↓ thanks for your message. o I see but why you want to go to Morocco then? Just come to Sanaa. Me to I allways think to speak to you but i can not speak good japanise. But i hope i can learn. Please keep learning english. See you soon miss you yours

• 英文の和訳を願します<m(__)m>

翻訳お願いします<m(__)m> 今日XBOXでBF3をしていたところ外国人のプレイヤーさんから That was SOO SICK!! Do you mind if was upload your clip on ~~どこかのサイトのURL~~ Make a account so I can tag you!! というメールが届きました。何となく意味は分かるんですがもっと詳細に和訳が知りたいです よろしくお願いします<m(__)m>