• ベストアンサー

理解不能です。意味を教えてください。

As previously stated, of the order of 1/4 mile (400 meters) downstream from the campground the rich flora described above gives way to one with Red Maple prominent in the canopy and much diminished shrub and herb diversity and density. なのですが、この order ってどういう意味で使われているのですか。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#9692
noname#9692
回答No.1

of the order of ほぼ~程度の です。

lin_lin
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#2733
noname#2733
回答No.2

order = 相当 1/4マイル相当(距離の程度)の下流には~ of the order of = about に置き換えれば分かり易いかも。 この場合、aboutよりもう少し正確な感じで使われています。

関連するQ&A

• これで意味がわかってもらえますでしょうか?

先日q=1088472はありがとうございました。 しかし再度難問が! 送料がかかるので更に2つの香水を買うことになり香水(Curious)を2つ買うことにしました。返事がないので再度(合計2回)メールしました。 すると Hello, I have previously already added 2 Curious Sets to your order. Would you like two more added to your order or is this a duplicate email. If this is a duplicate email please be aware that we do answer all of our emails.Sending duplicate emails can cause errors and is not recommended. We were closed Thursday and Friday for the Thanksgiving holiday but we answered all the email Monday and Tuesday. No email is gone unanswered. If you would like two additional Curious Sets added to your order, please email back that you do. As of right now there are only 2 Curious Sets on order. これは? 私はCuriousを2つ欲しいのにメールを2度送ってしまったので4個に? 最後の一文では今の注文は2個とありますよね? つまり4個ではないですよね? I'm sorry. I send the mail repeatedly. My order Request is Quantity 2. これで意味がわかってもらえますでしょうか? どうぞ宜しくご指導ください(;_:)

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

Advancing towards the British was the German 1st Army, commanded by Alexander von Kluck. The 1st Army was composed of four active corps (II, III, IV, and IX Corps) and three reserve corps (III, IV and IX Reserve corps), although only the active corps took part in the fighting at Mons. German corps had two divisions each, with attendant cavalry and artillery. The 1st Army had the greatest offensive power of the German armies, with a density of c. 18,000 men per 1-mile (1.6 km) of front, or about ten per 1 metre (1.1 yd).

• お願いします あと少しのところで翻訳ができません

お願いします あと少しのところで翻訳ができません The results suggested that algae can be grown in sufficient density to produce several thousand gallons of biodiesel per acer per year - a full order of magnitude better than can be expected using palm oil and two orders of magnitude better than soybeans.  - a full をどう扱っていいのか悩んでしまい、その部分以降が全く手をつけられません。

• 再 翻訳して下さい。

As stated before in my previous emails, due to the amount we have paid on our behalf for the return of the order due to you being away for 3 months, you will not be issued a refund. There will be no re-payment. This has been confirmed across many emails and this order will now be closed and no further discussion will take place.

• 英文 和訳してください

太陽系外惑星探査機ケプラーについて書かれた文の書き出し部分です。 和訳をお願いします。  NASA's planet-hunting Kepler mission is off to a precocious start. The first six weeks of observations recorded by the spacefaring telescope, combined with follow-up studies from the ground, have revealed five previously unknown extrasolar planets ― one body roughly the size of Neptune and four low-density versions of Jupiter. All reside within roasting distance of their parent stars. is off to…start:早いスタートを切る spacefaring:宇宙を旅する extrasolar planets:太陽系外惑星

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

You do not need a size 8 anymore like we previously discussed? Keep in mind the rings can not be sized once ordered. I just want to make sure you indeed need a size 4.25 and have had your finger sized. :) To proceed with the special order- I can either send you a paypal invoice for the half deposit on the rings or you can send me a copy of the front and back of your credit card as this is an international order.

• 英語和訳お願いできますか?

お世話になります。 ある商品を購入する為の条件なのですが、和訳お願いできますでしょうか? A service charge of 2% per month (24% annual) will be charged on any and all invoices which have not been paid within the 20 day period. When signed by Customer, this Order shall constitute a contract for sale on the terms stated above. お手数をお掛けします。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

Furthermore, ρ is the density of the planet and is taken to be 4.45g/cm^3 according to Lewis. The values of r_p/h are tabulated in Table I for various regions from the Sun. It is to be noticed that the planetary radius decreases as the increase in the distance from the Sun in the system of units adopted here.   Orbital calculations are performed by means of the 4th order Runge-Kutter-Gill method with an accuracy of double precision. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳の質問です。

以下、都市計画についての英文の和訳を教えていただけないでしょうか。 plinthsは都市基盤?前後に文は繋がっておらず、内容の創造が全くつきません。 Learn from the 19th century method of transferable retail spaces in the plinths. The small scale, private investments and construction mode of ‘building on demand’ enable urban neighbourhoods to adapt easily and quickly to changing demands in economy and society. Reduce ground-floor rent in order to secure small units, many doors (minimum 10 per 100 meters) and an attractive mix of units facing the most important pedestrian spaces and routes. For an attractive storefront, create small shops. Shops that are too broad, such as supermarkets and large retail chains, lead to closed windows. どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳してもらえませんか

We have sent you many emails previously discussing the situation in regards to your order. Your order was left abandoned by UPS because you was away from your shipping address for 3 months. Our company had to pay the cost of £137.00 to have this returned otherwise this would have been a loss to us by your absence. As your product refund total only comes up to £116.00, you will not be receiving this refund as this is covering the cost of the return of the order (£137.00) and our company has paid the remaining £21.00 outstanding. NO REFUND will be issued.