• ベストアンサー

英文和訳

Watches used to be very expensive, so only wealthy people could afford them. Now that they have become so cheap, almost everyone (owns one).   かつては、時計はとても高価だった。だから、裕福な人だけが、時計を持つことができた。今や時計はとても安いので、ほとんどみんな時計を 持っている。 添削の方お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • T-Simoo
  • ベストアンサー率46% (37/80)
回答No.3

解釈としては申し分ありません。 あとは日本語をもっと自然なものにできないか、ということだけ考えれば結構です。 (例1) 時計はかつて非常に高価なものだったので、裕福な人たちしか買うことができなかった。今や時計はとても安くなり、ほとんどの人たちが時計を持っている。 (例2) むかし時計はとても高くて、お金持ちしか買えなかった。今はとても安くなり、ほとんど誰もが持つようになった。

kittenandcat
質問者

お礼

いつも有難うございます。

その他の回答 (2)

• smile64
  • ベストアンサー率41% (23/55)
回答No.2

かつて(昔は)時計はとても高価であったから、裕福な人々だけが時計を持つことができた。とても安くなった今では、ほとんどの皆が時計を持っている。 あくまでも、参考です。 あとは、頑張って下さいね!

回答No.1

安いので >>安くなったので みんな時計 >>みんなが時計 ぐらいだとおもいますが。。

kittenandcat
質問者

お礼

有難うございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

During the Kamakura period,the white powder used for makeup was very expensive, and few could afford to use it. 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳おねがいします

いつもお世話になってます。 最後の文だけがわかりません。   There were once two people travelling on train, a scientist and poet. They had never met before,so naturally,there wasn't much conversation between the two. The poet was minding his own business,enjoying the passing scenery. The scientist was very tense,trying to think of things he didn't know so he could try to figure them out. 自分の訳  「その科学者はとても緊張していたそしてわからなっかたことを解決できるように考えようとした。」 解答例では「科学者は、真剣になったので、問題を解決することができた。」 so he could =so that he could  だと思いますが so の前にはコンマはついてません。 解説お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします!

1 Formerly, we used to be less careful about cleanliness, but recently, our cities have become so crowded that there must be rules for keeping order and cleaniness. 2 The people who painted these animals were artists of feeling. They worked with primitive tools and simple colors, but they left proof that great art doesn't grow only from a high degree of civilization. 3 England is a very old country. She has many old ways and customs that have developed over the years till they have become very complicated. Her language has come to have so many words that not half of them are used today. お願いします!

• 和訳お願いします

Which statement would Ampy Buchholz probably agree with? People's bodies may become less strong because of nanotechnology. Nanotechnology will become very common in the future. Nano-sized particles may be dangerous to people's health. Life will be less interesting because everyone will look the same.

• 和訳・・・おねがいします

テキストの中でどうしてもわからない部分があります 「スーパーマーケットの入り口付近には障害者のための駐車スペースがあるが、そこに駐車してしまう人がいる」の次の文です。 the very physical and mental demands of riding a motorcycle provide almost irrefutable proof that the riders themselves are not challenged people and in doing so making them the easiest to identify as offenders 「バイクに乗ることは」 「ほとんど反駁不能な証明を提供している、バイクに乗る人自身が障害者でないことを」 「彼らが簡単に違反者であると特定する」 と断片的にしかわかりません。よろしくおねがいします

• 和訳お願いします

長文でごめんなさい。 和訳お願いします。 I convinced myself that people in Japan could speak English. If they couldn't, I was planning on teaching it on them so that I wouldn't have to learn Japanese. Almost immediately upon my arrival on that cold, wet July day, I realized, when nobody spoke English, that learning Japanese might be a good idea. In spite of what I understood logically, I made very little if any effort to do so. On one level, I wanted to be included in the culture, but on another, I felt comfortable remaining outside it. I was also convinced that it would be almost impossible for me to learn Japanese.

• 受験直前の高校生です。英語が不安です

受験で東京にきています。先生にきけないので教えてください。 添削をお願いします。 問(1)Those who could afford to do so could afford to do so could separate home and work and commute in to the CBD from quleter,pleasanter housing arcas on the outskirts of the town,known as suburbs. (1の私の和訳) 余裕のある人々は職住分離が可能であり、郊外として知られる町に位置する静かで過ごしやすい住宅地から中心業務地区へと通勤することができた。 問(2)As the inner suburbs become run down those who can afford to do so move even further out of the city,while less well-off people replace them. (2の私の和訳) 中側の郊外では、余裕のある人々が町から遠く離れた外側の都市へ移ってしまうので、余裕のある人々が減少し、一方それらの場所に貧しい人々が移り住む。 問(3) (逆に差別しなければならないものもあります。それは能力による差別です。)アメリカ人には能力による差別を行わなければ不正だという、ものすごく強い感情があるのです。 (3の私の英訳)()の後から American people have a strongly emotion which is wrong without nothing distinction of capacity.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

下記は「俺の英語はわざと変(スラングなど)にしてるから、日本人が訳しても意味がわからないと思う」と自ら言っているアメリカ人からのメッセージです。 確かに、自分なりに訳してもニュアンスまではわからず、相手が何を言いたいのかわかりません。 I hope those homeless guys appreciate the joy of not having to walk a few minutes back to their house and going to the trouble of using a god damn remote control to turn on the AC from a couch that could stand to have somewhat softer cushions. I can see why people hate them so much.

• このメールの和訳をしていただけないでしょうか??

友だちから送られてきたメールなのですが、 考えてみても、まったく意味が頭のなかでまとまりません(´Д` ) どなたか和訳をよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m very very. xD you know what? we could even practice with each other, video calls... yes..(if you wish at least xD) but only after i become good(or at least decent) at speaking japanese.. around six months or so

• 英文の和訳お願いしたいです

On March 26th, 2013 when President Obama signed H.R. 933 into law over the objections of more than 250,000 farmers and citizens from Food Democracy Now!, millions of people around the globe were outraged and the previously unknown provision gained worldwide attention. The outrage has become so intense, that Senators Barbara Mikulski (D-MD), the Chairwoman of the Senate Appropriations Committee was forced to issue an apology, something almost unheard of in DC politics and Senator Jeff Merkley (D-OR) has courageously offered an amendment to repeal the Monsanto Protection Act during the recent farm bill debate.