• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします。

During the Kamakura period,the white powder used for makeup was very expensive, and few could afford to use it. 回答よろしくお願いします。

• lexs2
  • お礼率30% (110/357)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • itapons
  • ベストアンサー率33% (5/15)
回答No.2

鎌倉時代は化粧に使うお白粉はとても高価で、使う余裕のある人はほとんどいなかった。 強調されるのは few⇨ほとんど「ない」/a few⇨いくらかは「いる」の違いになります。

lexs2
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました^^

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

鎌倉時代、化粧に使う白い粉は高価で、それを手に入れる(ほど裕福な)者は少なかった。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

Until the railway and water pipeline to Pelusium Station and Romani were built, all water, food (mainly bully beef and biscuits, as packing and transport methods did not allow fresh meat and vegetables), shelters, other equipment and ammunition had to be carried to this position by the Egyptian Camel Transport Corps. With flies attracted to horse litter, etc., provision of safe sanitation was a constant battle. Incinerators were constructed to burn refuse by stacking used bully beef tins filled with sand. During this period men had to patrol constantly despite poor diet, severe weather conditions, little shelter from the sun and very few rest periods.

• 和訳をお願いします

When I arrived at the dormitory, a professor from the university was waiting for me. I wanted to make a good impression So I bowed and said something like "blah blah blah domo blah blah domo domo domo" I took great care to say the domo very clearly. The rest was in a very small and impossible-to-understand voice. Just the sounds. Notice that I said the last domo three times. I wanted to sound very polite. In English it would sound very strange saying thank you, thank you, thank you, so many times, but in Japanese it did not sound bad at all. Anyway, I didn't know what I was saying. The professor looked at me and smiled, "Oh! You speak Japanese very well." I was very happy. Only a few hours in the country and I was already learning the rules of Japanese politeness. Later the same day I met another professor. I bowed and again the same unrecognizable sounds and the dear domes. It worked well. This professor, too, smiled and congratulated me on the perfect Japanese I could speak. The French businessman was right. A bow and a domo, and everybody is happy.

• 和訳をおねがいします

ある論文?記事?なんですが、英語が読めないので全く分かりません・・・ お手数をかけるようですがよろしければ訳していただけると嬉しいです。 Storks are beautiful birds with black-and-white wings and long black bills. They used to live along rivers, wetlands and rice fields. For food, they ate fish, frogs and grasshoppers. The number of storks began decreasing during the Meiji Period due to hunting. Also, farmers used agriculture chemicals after World War II, and this destroyed the storks’ food supply. In 1956, the government designated storks as a specially protected species. In 1965, Hyogo Prefecture opened a special facility where researchers could breed storks in captivity. However, it was already too late to save them. In 1971, the last wild stork died in Toyooka City and the species became extinct in Japan. The people there were deeply saddened by this. In 1985, six young wild storks were sent from Khabarovsk, Russia. If the storks had not been given to the facility, the breeding project, 118 storks had been hatched by the time the first five were released. September 24, 2005 was an historic day. It was the first attempt to release storks from the facility into the wild. After more than thirty years, the people of Toyooka could welcome the storks back to Japan.

• 和訳お願いします

i've grown used to not doing it~ i'm more into chewing candies~ like mentos and others grow use とはなんなんでしょう? I was wondering what city in case I was ever able to come and visit you one day! 和訳お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 1 It is impossible to know where or how language began.   However, we do know a lot about language. 2 According to legend,when Galileo was forced to swear that the center of the universe was the earth which could not move , he whispered , "But it does move! It does move all the same!" 3 He might well think a lot about the goose, for it was very strange 4 You might as well expect a wolf to be generous as ask him for money. 5 She used to be an actress, and so she was used to being looked at by many people. 6 His books that used to seem boring seem to him now like old friends. 7 Most Japanese would rather spend their money on their old age than pass it on to their children. 8 Many things were very odd, and I would like to describe them. よろしくお願いします

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

Paxman: "Conrad, hi. I can't hear you. So, how many people did it take to run one of these looms?" Conrad Varley: "In this particularshed, it actually varied. This one they ran eight looms. That's one , two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight." Paxman: "So one person has control of eight?" Varley: "One person ran eight looms. So she's actually kept going all the time. It was a very, very hard job. A very hard job." Paxman: "I should have thought rather dangrous, too. If you're running eight machines and something goes wrong on one of them, could be behind you, could be anything." Varley: "It could. And the main danger being if the belt broke." Paxman: "It's leather, isn't it?" Varley: "It is, yes. You couldn't stop all the machinery, so it had to be repaired in situ. Now, if there was a protrusion, shall we say there, it could catch your sleeve. It'd take you round the shafting." Paxman: "Are you serious?" Varley: "I'm serious." Paxman: "You mean pulled..." Varley: "Pulled round, and there's quite a few. Quite a few was killed by going round the shafting. You didn't often come down in one piece, to be honest."

• 和訳お願いします

Which statement about Kronosaurus is NOT true? It lived in the sea that used to cover Australia. It stayed in the water all the time. Its teeth were very large. It was a very dangerous predator.

• 英文和訳

Watches used to be very expensive, so only wealthy people could afford them. Now that they have become so cheap, almost everyone (owns one).   かつては、時計はとても高価だった。だから、裕福な人だけが、時計を持つことができた。今や時計はとても安いので、ほとんどみんな時計を 持っている。 添削の方お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

【1】  At last l was in Japan. l stepped out of the plane into the Narita Airport building for the first time. l was walking towards immigration when 1 saw it. It was the first time in my life. Two Japanese were standing in front of each other bowing, bowing, and bowing. They seemed to bow for even There was something else though - something very shocking. They were saying many things, but I could not understand. For the first time, l was in a country where I could not even guess a single word of the local language. To me, whatever those two people were saying to each other, it just sounded like noise. However, I could pick up one of the sounds very clearly. It was DOMO.  On the way out of the airport, I could hear again and again that same domo l had to find out what it was. Walking right beside me was a French businessman on his second two-day trip to Japan. He looked like an expert on things Japanese. “Well” he said, “my experience has taught me that it means something like thank you." Then he went on explaining:. "Whenever you want to thank anyone for anything and be polite at the same tune. just say ‘domo and it will be all right. And don*t forget. You have to bow every time you say thank you.* On hearing that I said to myself‘Oh, this is a very useful expression. I must remember it”

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

Naturally, these employees earn less money and have fewer benefits than regular employees. Therefore, cutbacks by companies and deregulation have made it more difficult to find a full-time job. In 1995, one-fifth of Japan’s workforce was composed of irregular workers; 10 years later one-third of it was. During the same time period, the average hourly wage dropped from 1,700 yen per hour to 1,300.