• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

Which statement about Kronosaurus is NOT true? It lived in the sea that used to cover Australia. It stayed in the water all the time. Its teeth were very large. It was a very dangerous predator.

• tkdmgm
  • お礼率99% (129/130)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

(次の)クロノサウルスについての文で、どれが真実でないか?     (クロノサウルスは今の)オーストラリアを覆っていた海に住んでいた。     (クロノサウルスは)いつも水中にいた。     (クロノサウルスの)歯は非常に大きかった。     (クロノサウルスは)非常に危険な肉食動物だった

tkdmgm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! またお願いします(^ω^)

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

クロノサウスは存在しなかったとする記述はどちら? かつてオーストラリア大陸を覆っていた海域に生息していた。 四六時中水中に潜んでいた。 その歯は巨大であった。 さらに獰猛な肉食獣であった。

tkdmgm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! またお願いします(__)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

Terror of the Deep Kronosaurus lived in the seas that covered Australia, but it probably left the water to lay its eggs on land. Its head was seven feet (2m) long and its teeth were as big as bananas! The prime function of a set of teeth like this, says paleontologist Colin McHenry, was to grab and crush its prey. In fact, Kronosaurus was one of the most powerful predators of all time.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします(>_<) The ocean contains many strange and surprising creatures. One such creature is the puffer fish. This very strange fish is probably the most poisonous creature in the ocean. The poison that this fish produces is 275 times more poisonous than the chemical which is usually used to kill rats. The puffer fish gets its name from the way the fish protects itself from enemies. Whenever it is attacked,the fish blows up its body to three times its normal size! Another strange thing about this fish is the fact that it cannot swim like other fish. Because it dose not have bones like other fish,the puffer fish can only move slowly through the water as it is carried by waves. The puffer fish also has funny teeth. These teeth stick out of the fish's mouth and are used by the fish to open the shells of the creatures that live on the ocean floor. This strange,ugly,and very poisonous fish is actually a very expensive kind of food in Japan.

• 和訳お願いします

The Stalker Thalassomedon was a sea monster with a very long neck. It also had a special means of catching fish: it carried stones in its stomach! These helped keep the largest portion of its body down in the dark water while the long neck slowly rose up toward the fish. The fish had no defense against Thalassomedon―they didn't see the huge animal until it was too late!

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

Thalassomedon was a sea monster with a very long neck. it also had a special means of catching fish : it carried stones in its stomach! there helped keep the largest portion of its body down in the dark water while the long neck slowly rose up towards the fish. the fish had no defense against Thalassomedon they did not see huge animal until it was too late!

• 和訳して頂けませんか。

In its statement after the death of Mr. Shahzad, the ISI said the agency notifies “institutions and individuals alike of any threat warning received about them.” There were no “veiled or unveiled threats” in the e-mail, the ISI said. 第1文が分かりません。倒置されているのでしょうか。できれば、文の解説もお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします!

ps: when we were sleeping together I stayed on my side of the bed (I think) ... but when I sleep by myself ... I woke up in the strangest positions. This morning my feet were facing the window and all the pillows were on the ground. Very strange ... you must have a good effect on me :)

• 和訳お願いします

Which statement would Ampy Buchholz probably agree with? People's bodies may become less strong because of nanotechnology. Nanotechnology will become very common in the future. Nano-sized particles may be dangerous to people's health. Life will be less interesting because everyone will look the same.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

以下の文章です。 In some respects it was the closest men have ever come to achieving the ideal of one united world. As one poet expresses it, “Rome had made a city where once there was a world.” It was not a great exaggeration, for Rome's empire at its height included most of what was known of the Western world. And despite its great size, the Empire had many of the qualities of a closely-knit city. From the Atlantic shores of Spain in the west to the Caspian Sea in the east, and from Hadrian's Wall in Britain to Egypt in the south, people lives under one system of government, used the same kind of money and were protected by a common Roman law. Linking the far-flung parts of the Empire physically were 50,000 miles of the finest roads built until very recent times.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Before it fell into ruin Stonehenge must have had much of the grandeur of an Egyptian temple, which, despite its circu-iar shape, in some ways it resembles, and that it was temple there can be little doubt. Surrounded by a ditch and bank, it stood, as it were, upon a plinth, complete, classical in its iso-lation, and Neolithic worshippers on its perimeter would watch the procession of priests about the ambulatory, and the great trilithons. It would be not unlike watching the performance of a play, and perhaps Stonehenge is the prototype of the 'round' in which medieval miracle plays were presented, and ultimately of the ’wooden O' for which Shakespeare wrote.

• 和訳お願いします

以下の英文の和訳を教えてください。 You believed that you lived in a land where the children were free, where it didn’t matter whether you were a boy or a girl because neither could limit your choices — not when you were a kid, not when you grew up. now when ~ のところがわかりません。