• 締切済み

これをどうやって英語に訳すのかわかりません(困)

この賞を受賞してうれしかったのは(私にとって)今まで努力を積み重ねてきた証でもあったからです。この前の文章がI was awarded and it was the most impressive things.本文→Because I spend so much time improving my self and this was the proof that..ここまでしか思い浮かばないんです・・。  (2)それから、国際という専攻を世界的な目線で見てみたらったからです。→Because, I wanted to see 国際学 as a global point of view.国際学はliberal artsそれともglobal study?なんか変ですよね!?  (3)それともうひとつ、国際化社会の中で日本でその知識を発揮できる人材になりたいと思っています(職に就きたいと思っています)。これなんて全然わかりません。i want to be the one of the person to ..おかしいー。

みんなの回答

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.4

(2)の日本語が意味不明なので、省略しました。 (1) I was so delighted to receive the award, because I think the award is proven evidence to my past continuous efforts. (3) Last but not least, I like to take on a job by which I can exert my international knowledge in today’s globalized society. Last but not least = 最後だからといって重要でないということではなく、

すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.3

(1) 「うれしかった」という感情は今も続いていると考え、「うれしい」と解釈しました。 I'm so glad to have received this award because it is the proof of my continuous efforts. (2) 「国際」という言葉は抽象的なので、とりあえず ”the world” に置き換えてみました。 ...because I wanted to see the world from a global point of view. (3) 「国際化社会」の中に「日本」も含まれていると考え、「日本」を省きました。 I'd like to be in a position where I could use my expertise in today's global society. 以上、参考まで。

すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.2

(1)のみの助言で失礼します。 I was happy (delighted, glad etc.) to reveive this award because it was also the proof of my effort and time spent to improve myself. これを基本に書き換えてみてはいかがでしょうか。 日本語をそのまま英語でズラズラ書くのは無理がありますので。

すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • blazin
  • ベストアンサー率50% (20199/40044)
回答No.1

国際学とうのは英語では無いからね。もっと限定して何を学びたいかを英語にした方が良いよね☆

bunnsu
質問者

補足

国際学ではなく国際の間違いでした。なのでBecause I wanted to see international as a global point of view.でもなにかおかしい気がするんです。へんな言い方になっているというか・・・

すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I will print off the photographs that you sent and send them to the Customs House. What does the receipt say that it written in Japanese related to the price paid of $70? I wanted to find out before it I mail it to the Customs House because the handbag would not be a “gift” if the receipt says that $70 was paid to you. I also wanted to be sure that the receipt does not include EBay. Many thanks for your help with translation.

• 主語+be+to+動詞

After covering the financial crisis of 2008 firsthand, I knew I wanted to enter the world of financial services marketing and communications. As with news, I could still learn something new every day and hone my craft, but I’d also have the ability to spend holidays with my family. But I was basically starting my career over from scratch. Where was I to begin? Where was I to begin?の意味となぜ主語+be+to+動詞が使われているのか教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I was in the cafe by the north entrance to the station, reading my paper and having a coffee .I had an appointment with a client nearby and I was killing time because I'd arrived half an hour early.I suddenly heard a terrible shout, and when I looked out of the window,I saw that a woman was in the middle of the crossing. I assumed she'd fallen off her bicycle because it was lying on the tracks and all her shopping had come out of her basket.People were calling out to her from the road.Some were telling her to stay put and others were telling her to get off the crossing. She didn't seem to know what to do.She just say there.One of the waiters in the cafe saw this and ran out to get her.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I have alot of stress because of school. And because of my ex. And because of my family who thinks I am the one who needs to be solving all their problems. And then I stress because of you because you say how communicating is so important but I don't want to/don't have time to be here writing to you about how shit my life is.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I have alot of stress because of school. And because of my ex. And because of my family who thinks I am the one who needs to be solving all their problems. And then I stress because of you because you say how communicating is so important but I don't want to/don't have time to be here writing to you about how shit my life is.

• 英語の訳、お願いします。

至急お願いします。 誰か訳して下さい。 why did you wait so long to tell me I asked you before what you wanted to do and it lead up all the way here because both of us can't communicate so well being with you this summer my feelings for you grew day by day but this relationship is just a pause to me .. yea my love was real too .. i am going to miss my 2013 summer with you .. i dont know why the whole time we talked about the things we did.. but it was an encounter and an experience, because it was with you. thanks babe

• 怒ってるでしょうか

epalからメッセージを貰ったのですが、相手のいっていることがどんな感じで、何といっているのかがはっきりつかめません。。。これはいやみでいっているのでしょうか・・・それともすこし怒ったような感じでいっているのでしょうか・・・ わかるかた教えて下さいお願いします。I see you are still trying to meet people again! It is me 相手の名前 and I am wondering why are you emailing me? It is funny because I wanted to be your boyfriend but you always was to busy to spend time with me!

• 英語

問、( )の中に同じ綴りの単語を入れなさい。 a. I wanted to tell him about the party but I was unable to ( ) him. b. I have a heart disease and I have to keep the medicine within ( ) when I work. ( ) に入る単語教えてください。

• 英語長文

訳をしていただけるとありがたいです On October 4, 2004, the private spacecraft named SpaceShipOne succeeded in its second flight. The designer of the spacecraft, Burt Rutan, spoke about his dream of space travel. "As the designer of SpaceShipOne, I was completely certain of our team's successful flight. I have wanted to see our privately-built spaceship achieve something the U.S.government has not achieved;develop technoligy to make space flight affordable and safe for ordinary people. To me this would be the fulfillment of a childhood dream. I was 14 years old when Sputnik was launched into orbit, and I believed that people (A) one day be able to visit the planets and stars. Some day, I told myself, I too (A) be able to go aboard a spacecraft and rocket into orbit, and even enjoy a vacation on the moon. However, by the mid-1990s, I'd realized that waiting for NASA wasn't (B) to work. The government was trying to reduce the cost of space development. To make my dream come true, I thought I'd have to get this started myself. I was encouraged to do this by the history of aircraft design. Five years after the Wright brothers' first flight in 1903, the airplane was still just a dangerous curiosity. Only a dozen or so people(venture) into the air. But by 1912, hundreds of pilots(fly) a number of different designs developed around the world. Some factories in France, England, and Germany were producing hundreds, and then thousands, of airplanes a year. Why? I believe it's simply because they thought, `That's (B) to be fun,' and `Maybe I can do that.'" A,Bはそれぞれ共通の一語がはいり、 ventureとflyはそれぞれ時制に直さないといけません。 長いですがよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題です!助けてください!

次の3この問題がわかりません。誰か教えてください。 問題内容は線部に入るものを選べです。 1.I want you to come to my office at _____ . A.then B.once C.all D.next 2. The goods Jack wanted to buy ____ out of stock last week. A.is B.are C.was D.were 3.The sports festival was ____ because of the terrible storm. A.postponed B.prepared C.proposed D.pointed

VersaPro 無線LAN繋がらない
このQ&Aのポイント
  • ノートPCで無線LAN設定ができず困っています。Wi-Fiに繋ぐ設定画面が表示されず、イーサネット接続しかできません。
  • NECのVersaProノートPCで無線LAN設定ができません。原因が分からず困っています。
  • VersaProノートPCの無線LAN設定ができず、イーサネット接続しかできません。Wi-Fiに繋ぐ設定画面が表示されない原因を教えてください。
回答を見る