打席を重ねる

AZKARAMの回答

• AZKARAM
  • ベストアンサー率17% (16/89)
回答No.2

それでいいですよ。 教科書に載せてもいいような内容ですね。

関連するQ&A

• 比較級の和訳と書き換え教えてください

比較級の和訳と書き換え教えてください 1The young man became prouder , as he acquired more knowledge.  をthe 比較級に書き換えて、和訳したいのですがどうしたらいいですか? 2和訳のみです 2-1The more I read the book , the more excited I got. 2-2The older the woman grew , the nicer she became. 2-3The more people join the party ,the merrier it becomes. 2-4The more the foolish man sold , the poorer he became. よろしくお願いします

• 桧山・片岡の起用について(阪神タイガース)

ともに打率1割5分くらいの低打率ですが、 岡田監督は何を思いこのベテランを起用しているのでしょうか? 特に二人ともチャンスでの打席は苦手のようですが、 代打には不向きかと感じます。また、藤本・赤星の打撃も打ち上げ等打ち損じが多く、不安が募ります。  個人的には、台湾代表四番打者の林は、フォームも柔らかく、継続してスタメン起用すれば歴代助っ人外国人の中でもトップクラスの実力になるのではないかと応援しています。浅井もバッティングは光ると思います。 雑談的に、タイガースファンの皆様のご意見を伺いたいと思います。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください 1 His language ability led to his success in life. 2 His strength enabled him to carry out the plan. 3 Chewing gum sometimes prevents me from going to sleep while driving. 4 The drought robbed this area of water for several months. 5 Look at the stars in the sky. Many of them are so far away that it takes their light more than one hundred years to reach your eyes. よろしくお願いします!

• 英文についての質問です。

In comparing his results obtained for different domains, Galton claimed that they supported, but did not prove, his hereditarian thesis. "The general result is, that exactly one-half of the illustrious men have one or more eminent relations." The highest proportion of the illustrious with an eminent family, 0.8, he found among senior judges(24 out of 30 lord chancellors) and men of science (65 out of 83), the lowest, 0.2-0.3, among divines (33 out of 196) and musicians (26 out of 100), with an overall average for all domains of 0.5. However, Galton admitted that his personal bias could easily have influenced his choice of illustrious and eminent individuals. (Genius by Andrew Robinson) 1) 以下の数字が出てくる英文はどのように読むのでしょうか? The highest proportion of the illustrious with an eminent family, 0.8, he found among senior judges(24 out of 30 lord chancellors) and men of science (65 out of 83), the lowest, 0.2-0.3, among divines (33 out of 196) and musicians (26 out of 100), with an overall average for all domains of 0.5. 2)exactly one-half of the illustrious men have one or more eminent relations. ・・・・relationsは親戚ですか? 3)his personal bias・・・彼の個人的な先入観、ですか? 複数の質問になってしまい申し訳ありません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の和訳

次の英文の和訳のご教授宜しくお願いします。 But Noda , who depends on support from opposition parties to pass laws in a split parliament, becomes more vulnerable to an early election if further defections shrink his party's already slim majority. The defection of Ozawa and his followers cuts the DPJ's eats in the lower house to 250, allowing the party to keep its majority by just 11 seats.

• 源氏物語の翻訳について

いつも回答をありがとうございます。 続きです。 1) ”My sight is dim,”said the mother. ”Let me hold His letter to the light.” The letter said. Let me hold His letter to the lightは現代語訳だと「帝の言葉を光として拝見いたしましょう」なのですが、直訳だとどのように訳せるのでしょうか?to the lightのtoの訳し方がわかりません。 2) ”I had thought that after a while there might be some blurring,some slight effacement. some blurring,・・・・・・・・何かぼやけたもの? some slight effacement.・・・・・何かわずかな消し去るもの? 時がたてば悲しみが薄れてくるだろうと思った、と言っている感じだと思うのですが直訳の訳し方がうまくできません。 3) But no.As days and months go by,the more senseless,the more unendurable becomes my life. ●ここの文頭のAsは「・・・・につれて」と訳すのでしょうか? ●becomesの主語は何になりますか?(ここの文は単語が省略して書かれているような。。。。) become my lifeで私の人生になる??become my lifeの訳し方がわかりません。 4) I am continually thinking of the child,wondering how he fares.I had hoped that his mother and I together would watch over his upbringing.Will you not take her place in this,and bring him to me as a memory of the past?” Will you not take her place in this,のherは更衣の母親の事でしょうか? この手紙は帝から更衣の母親に書かれたものだと思うのですが、ここでherという単語が使われるのがなぜかわかりません。 彼女(母親)をこの場所に連れてきてくれませんか?と訳すのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• ■英語の長文の和訳をお願いします。

One interesting difference between the American and Japanese cultures is in the area of tolerance and forgiveness. The Japanese will tolerate a great deal more than the average American without complaining.This is because it is rude to complain and fuss over little things in Japan.However,if something or someone irritates a Japanese,he will keep his anger down;but gradually,unless the provocation stops,the point is reached that in English we call 'the straw that breaks the camel's back,' meaning little things piled up one by one become a staggering load and finally one more becomes unbearable. When this happens the Japanese may or may not tell the person off or show anger,but he will probably break off the relationship for good. An American on the other hand very quickly becomes irritated by others and soon vents his anger when he deslikes what someone has done. But it does not mean very much and if he reacts too strongly the next day he may tell his friend,"Please forgive me," and according to American culture his friend should forgive him. The misunderstanding of this difference sometimes causes Americans to think of the Japanese as a bit insincere, as you can never tell how they really feel,and the Japanese think that Americans are a bit foolish because they are so frank. In reality it's just a difference in culture.

• 構文分析、よろしくお願い致します。

As of all other good things, one can have too much even of reading. Indulged in to excess, reading becomes a vice -a vice all the more dangerous for not being generally recognized as such. Yet excessive reading is the only form of  self-indulgence which fails to get the blame it deserves. The fact is surprising; for it is obvious to anyone who candidly observes himself and other people that excessive reading can devour a man's time, dissipate his energies, vitiate his thinking and distract his attention from reality.       -ALDOUS HUXLEY, Proper Studies 構文分析よろしくお願い致します。 できるだけ、丁寧に解説していただけると嬉しいです。

• 和訳希望

長すぎですみません。 以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 回答をよろしくお願いします。 Saturn in the seventh celestial house traditionally means, Marriage will be delayed but once married it endures the test of time. In the long term the marriage is colder, not unhappy. As he gets older he gets more serious, and undemonstrative, more plain and slovenly, mean and penny pinching. Time deteriorates him, you may feel he goes down hill over the years., becomes reserved and more sullenly introverted, but still sincere. More shabby thrifty downcast and self centred, careful industrious and will have concerns or fears over his financial affairs. Shy and inhibited in early life he would have experienced drudgery, hardship and poverty then, but material success or improvements began through his own hard efforts and ambitions later in life. The older he gets the more money and influence and power he gains, but then he seems to slide back.

• 打席に立つときに

選手が打席に立つとき、必ずテーマソングが流れますが、 仮に選手がすぐに打席に入ってしまっても、流すんでしょうか。