• ベストアンサー

英文で間違っているところを直してください。

実は英語のスピーチをすることになりまして、その英文を現在作っています。しかし、私は英語が苦手でなかなかちゃんとした英文が作れません。以下の文で文法や単語が合っているかを確認、また改善のアドバイスをお願いします。 原文【 こんにちわ。本日は私の旅行についてお話します。  私は昨年の夏休みに大阪に行きました。メンバーは中学校の同級生4人です。交通手段は行き帰りとも、夜行バスを利用しました。一日目にはUSJに行きました。USJは2007年に新しくジェットコースターが設立されていました。そのジェットコースターに3回乗りました。私たちは閉園時間まで多くのアトラクションを楽しみました。  二日目は大阪の町を観光しました。まず大阪城を見学し、多くの展示物を拝見しました。次に通天閣に行きました。景色がとても綺麗でした。そして道頓堀でお好み焼きを食べ、最後に梅田にある空中庭園で夜景をみました。晴れていたのでとても綺麗な星空を見ることが出来ました。  この旅行は回る場所が多くて大忙しでしたが、とても楽しかったです。また大阪へ遊びに行きたいです。ご清聴ありがとうございました。】 私の作った英文 【hello everyone. I talk about my trip today. I went to Osaka in last summer festival. A member is 4 people of the junior high school classmate. The transportation used a night bus , going and the return. I went in USJ on the first day.USJ boned new coaster in 2007. It coaster try three times. We enjoyed attractions until close time. Next day went to Osaka city.At first , I observed Osaka-jo. I had a look at many exhibits.Second , I went to Tsutenkaku. Scenery was very beautiful. And I ate okonomiyaki in Dotombori, and looked at the night view last in an aerial garden in Umeda. Because it was fine, I was able to look at the very clean starlit sky. This trip very busy, but was very happy. I want to go out to Osaka, Once again. Thank you for your attention. 】 ※単語など間違っていたらすみませんッ

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • petitchat
  • ベストアンサー率40% (313/767)
回答No.3

#2です。補足拝読しました。 roller coaster(ローカルコースター)ローラー コースター  created(クリアードゥ) クリエイティドゥ until(???) アンティル saw(サワ) ソー exhibition(???) エクサビション aerial garden(エアリアル ガーデン) エアリアル ガードゥン view(ビュー) ○ places(プライス) プレイシズ カタカナで書くとこうなります。 早速調べてお返事くださるなんて えらいですね。 ところで 4人で行った のくだりですが あなたを含めて4人ですか それとも 他の4人の友達と行ったのですか 後者だと5人になりますよね。そうすると数字の部分が 4 になります。 私がうぅ~んと唸って添削している間にアメリカの大学を出た方からのご回答が来ていましたね。ちょっとむずかしい which の使い方が出ていますね。私は 中学生だったら Osaka Castle で良いのではないかと思います。スピーチは自分の言える範囲で 自分の言葉でした方が良いと思います。ですから #1様と私のとをご参考になさって自分なりの文章を作って話しましょう。それが一番大切です。借り物の表現では気持ちが伝わりませんよ。 それからこれは最近はあまり拘る人がいなくなり 知っている人も少なくなりつつありますが 「沢山の」という場合 肯定文では a lot of を使うのが正式な言い方です。この言い方は数えられる名詞にも数えられない名詞にも使えます。 こういうスピーチの場合は a lot of の方がきちんとした印象を与えます。 まだ起きていますから わからないところがあれば補足をなさってください。ちょっとすることがあるので30分くらいパソの前を離れますが大体3時過ぎまでは起きています。 では ご健闘をお祈りします。

その他の回答 (2)

• petitchat
  • ベストアンサー率40% (313/767)
回答No.2

こんばんは。おお~ これは添削が大変です でもでも 面白いのです こういうの だぁ~い好き!! 中学生なのね。よくできました ○ 自力でここまで書けるならたいしたものです。 読みましたが 意味はわかります。日本語を見なくても。 ただ 間違いだらけであることは確かですね。 ですから 直しましょう。 hello everyone. I talk about my trip today. ↓ Hello/Good morning/Good afternoon, everone. My topic of speech is a trip to Osaka last summer. I went to Osaka in last summer festival. A member is 4 people of the junior high school classmate. ↓ I went there on summer vacation with 3 of my classmates of junior high school. The transportation used a night bus , going and the return. ↓ We went there and back by night bus. I went in USJ on the first day.USJ boned new coaster in 2007. It coaster try three times. We enjoyed attractions until close time. ↓ On the first day, we went to USJ. A new roller coaster was created in 2007. We tried it three times. And we enjoyed a lot of attractions until it was closed. Next day went to Osaka city.At first , I observed Osaka-jo. I had a look at many exhibits.Second , I went to Tsutenkaku. Scenery was very beautiful. ↓ On the second day, we went to Osaka Castle first and we saw the exhibition there. Next we went to Tsutenkaku Tower. The scenery from the observation hall was very beautiful. And I ate okonomiyaki in Dotombori, and looked at the night view last in an aerial garden in Umeda. Because it was fine, I was able to look at the very clean starlit sky. ↓ Then we had Okonomiyaki in Dotombori. And last we went up to the aerial garden in Umeda to see the night view. We could also see the very beautiful stars, because the weather was fine. This trip very busy, but was very happy. I want to go out to Osaka, Once again. Thank you for your attention. ↓ We visited a lot of places and so we were very busy. But we had fun. I would like to go to Osaka again. Thank you for your kind attention. とりあえず直してみました。辞書で確かめてこれを参考にしながらもう一度書き直してみましょう。 補足受信にしておきますので わからないところがあれば補足質問をしてくださいね。 主語をきちんとつけましょうね。 では。 頑張ってくださいね。

miineko
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます! 辞書と照らし合わせながら読ませていただきました。 確かに私の文は主語が抜けている部分が多いですね^^; 通りで日本文にしてもなんだかしっくりこない気がしてたんです。 そこで質問したいのですが、文法に関してではなく単語の読み方に関して質問してもよろしいでしょうか? roller coaster(ローカルコースター) created(クリアードゥ) until(???) saw(サワ) exhibition(???) aerial garden(エアリアル ガーデン) view(ビュー) places(プライス) 上記の単語の読み方はこれで大丈夫でしょうか? (???)のところは完全に読めなかったものです(TT;

• catmilk
  • ベストアンサー率18% (14/77)
回答No.1

アメリカで大学を出て働いています。 私も英語は苦手なので気持ちは分かります(笑) スピーチ、ということなので、文法的には間違えではありませんが、 I talk about my trip today. のところを Today, I woule like to talk about my trip. 今日は私の旅行についてお話したいと思います。 という意味に。 プレゼンテーション、スピーチなどは、大抵この文句から始まります。 I went to Osaka in last summer festival. 夏休み、という単語はFestivalより Summer vacationのほうがいいと思います。また、メンバーは~といくつかの文章にするよりは、去年の夏休みに中学の同級生4人と夜行バスを使って大阪に行きました。 I went to Osaka with four classmates in the junior high school during last summer vacation by a night bus. このほうが自然かもしれません。 Next day went to Osaka city→Next day, we went to Osaka city. 大阪城ですが、Osaka-jo, which means Osaka castle~ と、外国の方でも分かるように、その説明もしてあげるといいと思います。 Observedでもいいかもしれませんが 訪れる、の意味のVisitを使ってはいかがでしょう? We visited Osaka castle. we call the castle "Osaka-jo" in Japanese. 大阪城を訪れました。日本語でおおさかじょう、と言います。という訳です。 日本人ばかりでしたら必要ないのかもしれませんが・・・。 This trip very busy, but was very happy. I want to go out to Osaka, Once again. 最初の文は動詞が抜けています。そのあとの文章のGo outは外に出る、のように使うので、また行きたい。ですと、 Although this trip was very busy, we were very happy. I want to visit Osaka in near future. ~にもかかわらず、という意味合いのAlthoughをいれてみました。 近いうちにまた訪れたい という意味で near futureを追加。もちろん ただ I want to go~でも問題ありません。 短い間にたくさんの場所を訪れたので忙しかった。のような文を作るのであれば Because we visited many place during the short trip, the trip was very busy. But we were really enjoyed. などでもいいと思います。 スピーチがんばってくださいね。

miineko
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!! 人前に出てのスピーチなので間違った言い回しなどで恥ずかしい思いをしたくなかったので本当に助かります!! 確かに日本文でブチブチ区切るよりもくっつけてしまったほうがスッキリしますね。 大阪城の説明もいれてみようと思います。 聞いている生徒は皆日本人なのですが、先生はネイティブな方なので^^ 無事にスピーチを乗り切れるように頑張ります!!

関連するQ&A

• 英文のおかしい所を直してください!

I went to a driving school and an ion on Saturday. In the morning, I ran on the street by car. It was very fun. I went to an ion with a friend in the afternoon. I was very glad to be able to do shopping. 宜しくお願いします!!

• 比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおね

比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおねがいします。 The first day my husband and I were in Tokyo. We went to a department store and did a lot of shopping. After shopping we got on a taxi in front of the department store to return to the hotel where we stayed. After a while we arrived at the hotel. My husband paid the taxi fare to a driver and we got out of the taxi. We came back to our hotel room. A few minutes later I found my purse was nowhere in our room. But I immediately rememberd having left my purse behind in the taxi. What a terrible thing it was! I wondered if I should try to call a taxi company but did'nt know which one we had used. I was very confused and at a loss what I should do. Just then the phone in our room rang. It was a call from the clerk at the front desk. He said the taxi driver had just come at the front desk to deliver my purse to me. I was very happy to hear that. I went to the front desk right away and received my purse from the driver with the contents intact. I thanked him from the bottom of my heart, shaking hands with him.

• 比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおね

比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおねがいします。 The first day my husband and I were in Tokyo. We went to a department store and did a lot of shopping. After shopping we got on a taxi in front of the department store to return to the hotel where we stayed. After a while we arrived at the hotel. My husband paid the taxi fare to a driver and we got out of the taxi. We reached our room in the hotel. A few minutes later I found that my purse was nowhere in our room. But I immediately rememberd that I had left my purse behind the taxi. What a terrible thing it was! I wondered if I should try to call a taxi company but did'nt know which one we had used. I was very confused and at a loss what I should do. Just then the phone in our room rang. It was a call from the clerk at the front desk. He said the taxi driver had just come at the front desk to deliver my purse to me. I was very happy to hear that. I went to the front desk right away and received my purse from the driver. I thanked him from the bottom of my heart, shaking hands with him.

• favoriteの使い方

中2の子供が教科書の文を参考に修学旅行について英文を作成中です。 We went to Osaka on a school trip. We went to USJ there. 教科書では京都に行った例文があり、 今回favoriteが名詞として新出単語となっていて My favorite was Kinkakuji.となっていました。 子供のお気に入りははジェットコースターだったらしく My favorite is roller coaster. としましたがジェットコースターは数えられる名詞なので My favorite is roller coasters. とすると主語が単数になってしまうので My favorites are roller coasters. になるのでしょうか。 中2の子供がわかりやすいアドバイスお願いします。

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。(3)

今、海外のペンパルと文通していのですが、自身がないので12から14番の英文が合っているかどうか教えてください。間違いがあったら正しい英文を教えてください。それと翻訳機では、通じませんでした。 12.私は、母と2月18日から21日まで中国(上海と蘇州)に行っていました。2月18日の夜は、上海雑技鑑賞をしました。彼らのショーは、素晴しかったです。彼らのショーの中で最も印象に残ったのは、バイクのショーです。それは、すごく迫力がありました。もし貴女が上海に行きたいのであれば、バイクのショーを見てください。 My mother and I went China (Shanghai and Suzhou) from February 18 to February 21. I appreciated Shanghai Circus on the night of February 18. Their show was very wonderful! Motorbike’s show was the more impressive show in there show. It was very powerful. If you’d like to go to Shanghai, I want you to see Motorbike’s show. 13.夕食は、上海料理を食べました。すごく甘かったです。 We ate Shanghai dish at the dinner. Its dinner are very sweet. 14.2月19日に蘇州を観光しました。そこは、中国の歴史を感じる場所でした。蘇州で最も良かった場所は、留園です。そこの庭は、水墨画に書いたようでした。昼食は、蘇州料理を食べました。上海料理よりすごく甘かったですが、蘇州料理は、美味しかったです。 We went to Suzhou of February 19. I felt Chinese history when we visited it. I think that Lion Grove Garden is the most good place in Suzhou. I felt as its garden drew a watercolor. We ate Suzhou dish at the lunch. Suzhou dish is more very sweet than Shanghai dish, but Suzhou Chinese noodles were delicious.

• 英文の問題です。

英文の問題です。 次の英文の間違いを指摘し訂正する問題なのですが、 1 He is a very high man. high→tall 2 I made a lot of homework today. a lot of→many 3 I went to a trip with my friends. with→? 4 We need clothing,food,and shelter to survive. to?→? have→? 特に後半の問題に自信がありません。 解答解説よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 On October Second ‘10 I had a holiday and went to car dealer. First, I went to Toyota to see Estima. As soon as I went there, I did test-drive one. It was comfortable, but it wasn’t more comfortable Alfard and Velfire. When all of salesman find I decided to buy a car, they surve me with the greatest survice. After Toyota, I went to Honda. But there was not a car I wanted. When I was about to leave the shop, the salesman tried to prevent me from leaving there by this way and that. When I was feeling an awkward situation, my mobile phone rang at a good timing. It called from Toyota and told me to leave my bag. I left there at once and came back Toyota to receive it. As soon as I arrived at there, the salesman brought my bag to me. I felt I was lucky, as I left the shop. If I left it another place, it wouldn’t come back me.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

こんにちは。 仕事でお世話になった人にカードを渡したく、その英文の添削をお願いします。 手紙をありがとう。とても嬉しかったよ。あなたたちと一緒に働きとても楽しかった!素敵な時間を過ごすことができました。ありがとう。 私はこの思い出を、一生、忘れないでしょう。 アメリカの沢山の情報をありがとう。旅行、楽しんでくるね。 カフェに行って、おいしいケーキを食べてくるよ。 あなたが作るパンとお菓子は、世界で一番おいしい! あなたの笑顔と優しい声が好きです。 あなたと再び会うことができる日まで、元気でお過ごしください。 Thank you for the letter. I was very glad ! I was very happy for me to work with you. I had great time. Thank you. I will not forget this memories all my life. Thank you for a lot of information on France. I will enjoy trip to America. And, I will go to the cafe, and eat a delicious cake. You make blead and sweet that the most delicious in the world. I like your pretty smile and voice. よろしくお願いします。

• 僕の考えた英文をチェックしてもらえませんか><

僕が英語にしたい文は、 私は夏休みのほとんどがクラブでした。私は9月の初めクラブで5日間長野県に合宿に行きました。そこでは1日8時間も練習しました。とても大変でしたが、充実した日を過ごせました。また、私は家族で8月の終わりに北海道に旅行に行きました。そこで私は洞爺湖を見ました。それはとてもきれいでした。バイトにも挑戦しましたが、おちてしまいました。また挑戦したいと思います。 です。 僕が英語にすると I played club most of summer vacation. I had gone to Nagano at the begining of September for training camp trip for five days. I practiced there an hour every day. It was very terrible, but I spent a full life. And I went to Hokkaido at the end of August for trip. I saw Toya lake. It was beautiful. I try to play a part-time job, but I failed it. I think I want to try again. となりました。僕は英語が苦手なので間違っているところがたくさんあると思います。英語に詳しい人がいらっしゃれば間違っているところをできるだけ簡単な英語で教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。(2)

今、海外のペンパルと文通していのですが、自身がないのでこの英文が合っているかどうか教えてください。間違いがあったら正しい英文を教えてください。それと翻訳機では、通じなかったので今回は、翻訳機を使用せず、辞書で調べて書きました。 We went to Soul (Korea) on September 8. Soul’s night view was very beautiful!  We went Belvedere castle and Schonbrunn castle in the afternoon. Their castles were very beautiful! We went to Augarten mill on September 10. All porcelains were very wonderful! There’s Wiener Sängerknaben (Vienna Boys' Choir)’s dormitory next to its mill. Wiener Sängerknaben’s members played soccer. They were very cute! I lam them biggest fan! F.Schubert was registered Wiener Sängerknaben. We went to Oberlaa(coffee shop) in the afternoon. Strawberry cake was very delicious! After it, I went to Sisi( Kaiserin Elisabeth) museum. 9月8日は、ソウルに行きました。ソウルの夜景はとても綺麗でした。 午後は、ベルヴェーレ宮殿、シェーンブルク宮殿に行きました。それらの城は、とても綺麗でした。 9月10日は、アウガルテン工房に行きました。どの磁器も素晴らしかったです。その工房の隣は、ウィーン少年合唱団の寄宿舎があります。ちょうど彼らは、庭でサッカーをして遊んでいました。彼らは、すごく可愛かったです。私は、ウィーン少年合唱団の大ファンです。ウィーン合唱団には、かつてシューベルトが在籍していました。 午後にオーバーラー(カフェショップ)に行きました。そこのイチゴのケーキがすごく美味しかったです。その後は、(王宮)シシィ博物館に行きました