• ベストアンサー

今回の経験を次に活かす

今回の経験を次にいかしたいと英語でいうにはどうすればいいのでしょうか?? 自分で考えてみたものでは I would like to draw on this experience in the future. になったのですが他にいいものがありましたら教えてください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • NooGarde
  • ベストアンサー率28% (75/260)
回答No.1

参考↓ I'd like to incorporate this experience into my business career. がかっこいいと思ったもので。 >今回の経験を次にいかしたいと英語でいうにはどうすればいいのでしょうか?? あとは I'd like to put this experience to good use for the next time. I'd like to make good use of this experience for the next time.

fukushi
質問者

お礼

返信ありがとうございます。 また何かありましたらお願いします!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• NooGarde
  • ベストアンサー率28% (75/260)
回答No.2

I'd like to incorporate this experience into my business career. 訳忘れ↓ 今回の経験をビジネスのキャリアに生かしたいです。 あとは 参考↓ I'd like to cash in on this experience to take the next big step. 次の大きな一歩を踏み出すために、この経験を生かしたいです。 (一応無難にfor the next timeは→for next timeあるいはnext timeにしといてください。)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• [~の経験があります]と言いたいとき

質問1:「学生の頃自転車を盗まれた経験があります」      I have an experience that I had my bike stolen when I was a student. こんな風に同格のthatを使うことができますか? やっぱりin whichかな・・・とも思います。自      信がありません。 質問2:「自分の経験を例に挙げたいと思います」 I would like to give an example of my experience.      こういう言い方でいいのかわかりません。もっとシンプルな言い方があれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください

As I mentioned earlier, I was very upset to pay 40$ in addition to the cost of the razor due to custom fees. This would have been avoided, had you valued the razor at less than 60$ like you did the two previous times. I will keep this razor, but would like to know what you suggest we do about the additional 40$ I paid, and the heljestrand razor I bid on. I would like to continue buying razors from you in the future.

• 短い英作文、添削をお願いします

添削、ご指摘をお願いします。 「そう遠くない将来、海外業務での実務経験を得たい」と英語で書きたい、下記のような書き方で正確でしょうか? I would like to have work experiences in overseas business in the not so distant future. 宜しくお願いします。

• 次の日本文を英語に訳すとどうなりますか?生徒さんから....

次の日本文を英語に訳すとどうなるでしょうか? 生徒さんから、このクラスで勉強していけば英語を話せるようになると信頼される講師になりたいです。 ちなみに私は I would like to become a reliable instructor whom students believe that they will be able to speak English if they keep studying in this class. ちょっと長い文ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 《至急》英文あってますか><?

【1】 What do you want to do in the future? と聞かれ、まだ具体的に決っていないとき、 I'm not sure. で良いのでしょうか? できればもう一文つけたいのですが、 「(まだよく決まっていませんが)世界で活躍出来るような人になりたいです」 というときなんと言えばいいのでしょうか? I want to・・・???? 【2】 Where would you like to go on your birthday? と聞かれたとき、 「家でゆっくり過ごしたいです」はなんと言えばいいんでしょう? ゆっくり、ゆったりの表現が分かりません・・・ I would like to stay home. ←?? 【3】 What do you like to do on Sundays? の質問に対して I’m busy on weekday.So,I like to sleep on Sundays. (平日疲れることを伝えたいんですが、tiredとかのほうがいいんでしょうか?) この答え方で大丈夫ですか? 質問が多くてすいません>< ご回答お待ちしております!!

• 和訳をお願いします。お手数をおかけします。

I would just like to ask what makes this particular razor more expensive than your other ones? I may be interested in this one with the discount, but would like to find out more.

• if you like について

I think this problem of holding on to valuable employees and keeping the headhunters at bay, if you like, I think the problem will undoubtedly become more serious in the future in Japan. ここでの "if you like" は "if you please" や "if you will"に言い換え可能でしょうか。

• すみませんが訳してもらえませんか?

We very much enjoyed meeting you twice in Osaka. In the end we decided to hire a person with no experience in the book business or Sales. HOWEVER, we would like to consider you for future positions in 「A」. I think that your character and experience is suitable for employment with us. Please keep in contact with our company. With your permission, you will be candidate #1 for any future position. Best regards,

• ざっと和訳をお願いします

I would like to have the order history on my account updated if possible on your website.It does not show that I have made a purchase with you. I will most definitely be purchasing other razors and knives in the future, and would love to use your websites purchase history feature.

• そのとき私が考えたことは… 私が何をすべきかと…

再び、質問させてください。 履歴書に書く文で次の二つの表現を英語でどう表せればいいか アドバイスをお願いします。 (1)高校3年生の冬、私は…  In the winter when I was a senior of high school ...でいいですか? (2)そのとき私が考えたことは、自分の将来にとって何が自分にとって利益になるか、そして、このつらい経験を自分にとってプラスのものにしたいということでした。  What I thought was what would make me profitable for my future and that I should change this severe experience into my sprititual inner strength. 上記、二つの表現の英訳についてアドバイスいただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 臨床試験では、初回接種の半分の量でも免疫応答が得られた
  • 半量化の理由は製造の問題ではなく免疫応答の最適化
  • モデルナは抗体量が多いが、抗体量のみで良いとは限らない
回答を見る