• ベストアンサー

この英訳ってあってますか?

petitchatの回答

• petitchat
  • ベストアンサー率40% (313/767)
回答No.4

#2です。 追加しておきます。 My name is ●●● I live in Akita これは これでよろしいのですよ。 ただ ピリオドをつけましょう。 My name is ●●●. I live in Akita. こういう風にね。

sakisaki64
質問者

お礼

ごていねいにありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• この英訳ってあってますか?

My name is ●●● I live in Akita I become a seventh grader from April I met Mr Benjamin in June of Last year When I went to Sendai by the school excursion of the primary schoolchild I met to see DRALION Really look I was impressed very much ”The human is wonderful” ・自分は●●●だということ ・秋田に住んでいて4月から中学生だということ ・去年の6月に仙台でドラリオンを見て、彼を見たということ ・実際に見て、感動して、「人間はすごい」ということを思ったこと を英訳してみたのですが、自信が無くて・・・。 もし、直したほうがよい所がありましたら教えて下さい!あと、すごく迷惑になると思うのですが・・・正しい英訳文を書いていただけませんか?よろしくおねがいします!

• この英訳あってますか?

Dear Mr.●●● My name is ○○○. I live in Akita. I'll enter junior high school in April. our school's excursion in June of last year, I saw DRALION. I see Mr.●●● in June of last year when. I was very impressed by Mr. ●●●'s performance. It was impressed by the show too much when the show was seen, and it shed tears. I could felt your sincere attitude toward daily show and I thought, "Human being is really wonderful". Mr.●●● cool. I love Mr.●●●!is real Please write your sign on this drawing paper. Be sure to take good care and keep up of yourself. I love you. From ○○○ ・私は○○○で、秋田に住んでいて、4月から中学生 ・去年の6月の修学旅行でドラリオンを見て、Mr●●●さんを見て、すごく感動した ・ショーに感動して涙を流した ・みなさん(ショーの出演者)がチームワークよく演技していたことが伝わってきたということ ・Mr●●●さんはすごくかっこいい ・Mr●●●さんのことが好き。サインをくださいお願いします。 ・体に気をつけてがんばってくださいということ ・(最後に、好きですということ) を伝えたいのですが・・・ちゃんと伝わるでしょうか?もしよければ直して正しい英文を書いていただけませんか?お願いします!

• メールの返信の英訳をお願いします。

Please, could you send the razor not straight to my home, but to the nearest office of EMS (Russian Post, in my case)? I'm afraid if the razor is arrived after 25 of april, I will not be able to get it, because I'm not at home from 25 of april to 10 of 郵便局宛てにするよりも、私は5月5日頃にあなたに商品を発送することが可能です。 いかがいたしましょう? 商品が届いて欲しい希望日を教えてください。

• 杜の都は英語でなんと言うか?

海外の友人へのメールの中で、仙台を紹介したいのですが、私の英文があっているかどうか自信がありません。 (1)「宮城の県庁所在地の仙台市は緑がたくさんあります。 (2)だから「杜の都」と呼ばれています。 (3)いつかあなたにも来て欲しいです。」 (1)There are a lot of green in Sendai which is the prefectural capital in Miygi.(←読みずらい文章のような気がしますが、他にいい表現はないでしょうか?There are であっていますか?is でしょうか?) (2)So Sendai is called "Mori no Miyako". It means "The city of green".(←「杜の都」はどう表現したらよいのでしょうか。 (3)I would you like to come to Sendai someday.(← この表現は丁寧でしょうか?) それとも I recommend you to come to Sendai. こんな感じでOKでしょうか? おわかりになる方どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英訳助けてください!!

オーストラリアのホストファミリーに手紙を書こうと思っています。 英語はまったくできないので、ぜひ修正お願いします!! Hi,Mom and ○○!!How are you?I’m very fine. There are earthquakes almost everyday in Japan. A quake came in last year was so big how we couldn’t stand up. Happily, we escaped injury but we couldn’t escaped radioactivity.My high school removed radioactivity but there is a little. Japanese Government is saying safety but I think it is doubtful. I wish peaceful come to Japan. I'm going to live in Tokyo in March because my university is in Tokyo. Its name is 『○○university』. I'm going to study psychology and English. It will start in April so I have a lot of holidays. So I'm trying to obtain driver’s license for manual gear shift cars. But I often kill the motor...it is very hard for me. I want to go to Australia in next year. Can you let me going to Australia? I intend to study English very hard until I meet you. 12年生を終えたらしいのですが、それは卒業ということでしょうか? 卒業であればこのような文で正しいですか? Congratulation, ○○!! I congratulate you on your graduation. You want to be army, isn’t it? I sure of you will be a powerful army. Please take care of yourself!!

• 英訳お願いします。

You're going to be proud of me, Marcie. Guess what I have in my lunch...an apple! Where is it? I know I put it in here this morning.. Here it is..underneath all the doughnuts. この訳がうまく出来ないのでお願いします。 あと、 This is perfect. I'll just lie here just in front of our mailbox and watch all of my valentines come in.. I'm surprised that no one else has thought of doing this.. このストーリーの訳もお願いします。

• first の語順を変えると意味がどう違ってきますか?

1. I came to Nara first on school excursion in 1988. 2. I first came to Nara on school excursion in 1988. この間にどんな意味の違いがありますか? first の順を変えただけです。

• 英訳していただけませんか

こんにちは。以下の文章を英訳したいのですが、自信が無く不安です。どなたか分かる方で、添削していただけると幸いです。 「膨大なレパートリーに加え、曲に対する個性的な解釈が素晴らしい。特に実演(オーケストラの指揮)では、あなたが如何に新鮮なアイディアをオーケストラに持ち込んでいるのか良く分かる。」 "In addition to huge repertoires,original interpretation about music is wonderful.Especially when you give a demonstraction of conduct,it's obvious that how you take in the fresh idea in the orchestra."

• 英訳をお願いします

I'm sorry the one I ordered was listed in the near mint section but when I read the description and saw the pics I found this to be untrue I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I would like to change in to the one with a white handle. I relize their is a price difrence I'm willing to reorder of you are unable to change this.

• 英訳です・・・

うまく訳せません。お見苦しい日本語になってますが添削お願いします! 1.Fishers can now "wipe out entire populations of fish and then move on either to a different species or to a fishing area in some part of the world". 今や漁師は、魚の全体を絶滅させ、それから世界の一部分の漁業区域において異なる種類か漁業区域のどちらか一方を立ち退かせることができます。 2.Fishing in open seas is a typical illustration of a situation where the tragedy of the commons is likely to occur. All the conditions described by Hardin are met in this case. 外海での漁業は、庶民の悲劇が起こりそうな状況の典型的な実例です。Hardinによって説明されたすべての条件(状況)は、このケースで満たされています。 3.In the case of a common property resource such as a fishery, economic incentives work in a perverse way. 漁業などの共有的資源の場合、経済的誘因は道理に反した方向に働きます。