• 締切済み

この英訳ってあってますか?

My name is ●●● I live in Akita I become a seventh grader from April I met Mr Benjamin in June of Last year When I went to Sendai by the school excursion of the primary schoolchild I met to see DRALION Really look I was impressed very much ”The human is wonderful” ・自分は●●●だということ ・秋田に住んでいて4月から中学生だということ ・去年の6月に仙台でドラリオンを見て、彼を見たということ ・実際に見て、感動して、「人間はすごい」ということを思ったこと を英訳してみたのですが、自信が無くて・・・。 もし、直したほうがよい所がありましたら教えて下さい!あと、すごく迷惑になると思うのですが・・・正しい英訳文を書いていただけませんか?よろしくおねがいします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

回答No.1

こんにちは。 大学で英語を専攻している者なので、私も勉強中なのですが。。。ご参考までに。 I become a seventh grader from April -->I'll be a seventh grader from April. I met Mr Benjamin in June of Last year -->I met Mr. Benjamin last June. When I went to Sendai by the school excursion of the primary schoolchild I met to see DRALION Really look I was impressed very much ”The human is wonderful” -->When I went to Sendai on a primary school excursion, I actually saw Dralion. I was very impressed by it and felt "Human beings are wonderful." 私なりにはこういった感じでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• この英訳ってあってますか?

My name is ●●● I live in Akita I become a seventh grader from April I met Mr Benjamin in June of Last year When I went to Sendai by the school excursion of the primary schoolchild I met to see DRALION Really look I was impressed very much ”The human is wonderful” ・自分は●●●だということ ・秋田に住んでいて4月から中学生だということ ・去年の6月に仙台でドラリオンを見て、彼に会ったということ ・実際に見て、感動して、「人間はすごい」ということを思ったこと を英訳してみたのですが、自信が無くて・・・。 もし、直したほうがよい所がありましたら教えて下さい!お願いします!

• この英訳あってますか?

Dear Mr.●●● My name is ○○○. I live in Akita. I'll enter junior high school in April. our school's excursion in June of last year, I saw DRALION. I see Mr.●●● in June of last year when. I was very impressed by Mr. ●●●'s performance. It was impressed by the show too much when the show was seen, and it shed tears. I could felt your sincere attitude toward daily show and I thought, "Human being is really wonderful". Mr.●●● cool. I love Mr.●●●!is real Please write your sign on this drawing paper. Be sure to take good care and keep up of yourself. I love you. From ○○○ ・私は○○○で、秋田に住んでいて、4月から中学生 ・去年の6月の修学旅行でドラリオンを見て、Mr●●●さんを見て、すごく感動した ・ショーに感動して涙を流した ・みなさん(ショーの出演者)がチームワークよく演技していたことが伝わってきたということ ・Mr●●●さんはすごくかっこいい ・Mr●●●さんのことが好き。サインをくださいお願いします。 ・体に気をつけてがんばってくださいということ ・(最後に、好きですということ) を伝えたいのですが・・・ちゃんと伝わるでしょうか?もしよければ直して正しい英文を書いていただけませんか?お願いします!

• メールの返信の英訳をお願いします。

Please, could you send the razor not straight to my home, but to the nearest office of EMS (Russian Post, in my case)? I'm afraid if the razor is arrived after 25 of april, I will not be able to get it, because I'm not at home from 25 of april to 10 of 郵便局宛てにするよりも、私は5月5日頃にあなたに商品を発送することが可能です。 いかがいたしましょう? 商品が届いて欲しい希望日を教えてください。

• 杜の都は英語でなんと言うか?

海外の友人へのメールの中で、仙台を紹介したいのですが、私の英文があっているかどうか自信がありません。 (1)「宮城の県庁所在地の仙台市は緑がたくさんあります。 (2)だから「杜の都」と呼ばれています。 (3)いつかあなたにも来て欲しいです。」 (1)There are a lot of green in Sendai which is the prefectural capital in Miygi.(←読みずらい文章のような気がしますが、他にいい表現はないでしょうか?There are であっていますか?is でしょうか?) (2)So Sendai is called "Mori no Miyako". It means "The city of green".(←「杜の都」はどう表現したらよいのでしょうか。 (3)I would you like to come to Sendai someday.(← この表現は丁寧でしょうか?) それとも I recommend you to come to Sendai. こんな感じでOKでしょうか? おわかりになる方どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英訳を教えてください

英訳を教えてください 1あまりにも小さくて肉眼で見えない星が多い (        ) stars are too small to be seen (             ). 2我々はたまたま、我々の学校の校長のブラウン氏を見かけた  We happened to see our principal, Mr. Brown.  We happened to see our school directer Mr. Brown.  では間違いだったので、違う英訳で 3私は父と同じくらい偉大な医者になりたい  I want to be a great doctor as same as my father. I want to be a doctor as great as my father.  では間違いだったので、違う英訳で 4このミルクは1本100円する This milk is a 100yen bottle.  では間違いだったので、違う英訳で 5その子は学校へあがれる年頃です  The child is old enough to (           ). 6 冷蔵庫に牛乳が残っていますか?   Is there any milk (   ) in the refrigerator?  7彼はは夏休みにたくさん本を読んだ He read (1) books (2) the summer vacation.  (1)many ,lot of  (2)on ,in   では間違いだったので、違う英訳で よろしくお願いします

• 英訳助けてください!!

オーストラリアのホストファミリーに手紙を書こうと思っています。 英語はまったくできないので、ぜひ修正お願いします!! Hi,Mom and ○○!!How are you?I’m very fine. There are earthquakes almost everyday in Japan. A quake came in last year was so big how we couldn’t stand up. Happily, we escaped injury but we couldn’t escaped radioactivity.My high school removed radioactivity but there is a little. Japanese Government is saying safety but I think it is doubtful. I wish peaceful come to Japan. I'm going to live in Tokyo in March because my university is in Tokyo. Its name is 『○○university』. I'm going to study psychology and English. It will start in April so I have a lot of holidays. So I'm trying to obtain driver’s license for manual gear shift cars. But I often kill the motor...it is very hard for me. I want to go to Australia in next year. Can you let me going to Australia? I intend to study English very hard until I meet you. 12年生を終えたらしいのですが、それは卒業ということでしょうか? 卒業であればこのような文で正しいですか? Congratulation, ○○!! I congratulate you on your graduation. You want to be army, isn’t it? I sure of you will be a powerful army. Please take care of yourself!!

• 英訳をお願いします。

以下の英文の英訳を宜しくお願いします。内容は、ショッピング関係です。 Dear yokohamart2013, Hello Please notify on custom papers that the item is incomplete, not new and not in working order. yokohamart2013, Hi there, is it possible to reach an agreement of £130. I live in london and i am a great admirer of this watch however i can only afford £130. I dont mind dealing on paypal without ebay to avoid taxation

• 英訳してみました

色々な文を英訳してみたのですが、いかがでしょうか? 『この靴歩きやすそうだ。』 This pair of shoes seems easy to walk in. 『このベッドは適度に柔らかく、寝心地がとても良いです。』 This bed is moderately soft and comfortable to sleep on. 『彼は仕事に取り掛かるまで時間がかかる。  しかも出来上がった仕事は完成度が低い。』 He takes a lot of time to get down to work, and what is worse the way he finishes work is bad. 『これは(作るのに)時間がかかりますか? すぐに行かなければいけないので』(レストランで店員に対して) Does this take long to prepare? I have to leave soon.

• 英訳をお願いします。

以下の分の英訳をお願いします。 I have bought a lot of times items from China.. but it never took so much time. The shipping cannot takes more than 5 weeks. It's really strange and the problem it is also that in april I cannot give you a feedback, because in ebay if you don't give a feedback in 2months and a half, the item is took away from the account. So I will give you a feedback at the beginning of March. And if the item will arrive it will be ok, if not we will discuss for the refund. I hope you understand.

• 英訳の添削をお願いします。

中国の箸はどの点も同じ太さです。 The thickness of a Chinese chopstick is the same in all points. 日本の箸は尖っています。 A Japanese chopstick is sharper gradually to a tip. 英訳の添削をお願いします。 もしよかったらベストな英訳もお願いします。