• 締切済み

英訳をお願いします。

以下の分の英訳をお願いします。 I have bought a lot of times items from China.. but it never took so much time. The shipping cannot takes more than 5 weeks. It's really strange and the problem it is also that in april I cannot give you a feedback, because in ebay if you don't give a feedback in 2months and a half, the item is took away from the account. So I will give you a feedback at the beginning of March. And if the item will arrive it will be ok, if not we will discuss for the refund. I hope you understand.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

和訳(英文から日本語に翻訳する)で宜しければ・・ 「私は中国から何回も買物をしていますが、一度もこんなに時間がかかったことはありません。配送に5週間以上かかるなんてありえません。 これは本当におかしなことですし問題です。それに4月になってあなたにフィードバックを返すことはできません。イーベイでは2ヵ月半もあなたがフィードバックをしなければ、アカウントから商品が削除されるからです。ですから3月最初にはフィードバックを返すつもりです。もし商品が届けばそれでいいですし、そうでなければ払い戻しについて話し合いましょう。ご理解をお願いします。」 時制があってないので文脈的におかしなところがありますが、だいたいこんな感じです。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いいたします!!

Honey, I don`t see your left messge until just now from un-payment order. Please reply me do you want the board or not ASAP, so that I hope i can stop the shipping from EMS. if you want other board ,not the abc parts , please also give us a chance, we will check if we can offer it or not and quote you the best price. Please reply me soon , thanks and best regards 商品名 を ABC PARTS に変えています。 大変申し訳ございませんがよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳お願いいたします。

We can show you a similar system if you come in for a free consultation, at which point we can let you try a Movie Hair system on if you wish and see the difference it will make on you. ここの、at which point がイマイチ分かりません。 itは何をさしてるのでしょうか?? よく英文で、指示語がどれを指してるのかわかりません。 その判別のコツを教えてくださると嬉しいです。 このwhich は全文のどこに当たるものなのでしょうか。 It takes six weeks for your system to come in, and only a couple of hours to cut-in and walk you through maintenance. walk が他動詞になり、うまく訳せません。 どなたか、お願いいたします。 A deposit 1/2 down and 1/2 on delivery is required to start your order. If you already wear a hair system then a few photos of the system on you so I can see what you are doing. この文の、on you がうまく訳せません。 長いですが、どうう訳をお願いいたします。

• 長文です;  英訳していただけないでしょうか?

上司に告白され、好きな人がいるので、あなたとは友達でいたいと言った返事なのですが、 英語が得意ではなく、全部を訳せません。 訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hi ○○ That is OK for me if we will be friends and not more. But as your friend, I really need to tell you some things about what`s called the “Laws of Attraction” First of all, it does not require a lot of time to know if you are attracted to a person or not. After meeting two or three times, for several hours, that is more than enough time to know. So if you think of me like a friend, I expect that will never change. So in this case it would be me that has got ‘unrequited love`. But the difference is, I know it will probably never change, so I will accept it and not lose time, and I will not lose other chances, while hoping my ‘unrequited love` will change to ‘requited love’. I know a love feeling is very unlikely to arrive in the future, if it is not there from the beginning. So as your friend, I just want to caution you to be careful and don’t lose precious time and opportunities while waiting for something that is very unlikely to arrive. And as my friend, I hope you will understand that my idea for Friday was more like a date. Since it seems to be not reality, can I ask that we make our next meeting day Monday evening instead? That way we can spend with mikako, and Tom. Like a ‘friends meet-up’ which is the way you are comfortable. Then I can still have a chance to find a special Christmas feeling another way. As my friend I think you would understand and encourage this course of action. And as your friend, I want to encourage you, even if it is not me, you need to find your happiness without losing precious time and opportunities because of an ‘unrequited love`. Because life is short. And your young life is really short! There is no time to waste. Thanks and hope to see you Monday! with MIKAKO! Yours, ○○

• 英文 和訳お願いします。

eBayを利用し、届いた商品に不備があったため返金をPayPal経由で 依頼した所、出品者より以下の文章をいただきました。 恐れ入りますが、どなたか和訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。 Paypal is put a hold on the money, so it not available until. You give me a positive feedback a eBay and closed this case, otherwise they want me fund from my bank. I don't enough cash. PayPal is hold your cash that you send me, go to paypal closed the case, and go to ebay leave positive feedback. So payal will release fund, i will refund the money as soon as you do your part to put it out of "hold" the amount will be $545 and paypal will take some fees as well so your know,

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 字数制限の為、敷き詰めですみません。 Monica my cleaning lady broke one my toilets. She uses a lot of paper towels to clean everything and I think she tried to flush them away ... sigh trouble ...very annoying situation. Tomorrow I will have to arrange for a repair person to fix it. An annoying situation ... Please allow me to give you some recommendations. - If you come with Air France (Paris) it's OK to take the train Brussels. It's very easy, it's inside the airport and the people from Air France will welcome and help you with your luggage. It's very convenient and fast (shinkansen type). And they have a flight that leave at ●● at night ... so you arrive in Europe in the morning and you can still enjoy the whole day. - If you come via other airports it's better to take the plane (it doesn't cost more or less). Taking the bus from Amsterdam to Brussels ... I won't let you do this. I would rather go to Amsterdam to pick you up. After such a long flight it's not nice if you still need to take a bus ... no if you prefer to take JAL I'll come to Amsterdam Oh KLM and Air France they all have a few Japanese flight attendants on the airplane. So you don't need to be afraid :) If you don't mind or the prices are cheaper on the website I gave you. I can also make the booking for you. Of course you would have to indicated which flight you prefer. It's really no problem for me. If there is anything I can to make things easier for you or help you, please let me know.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

海外の支社から仕事のメールが届きました。営業日などの事だと思います。通常は日本語でメールがくるんですがよほど急いていたんでと思います。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Since we will start the long holiday for Xmas and New Year from next Tuesday (23-Dec), this is no rush for you to complete the application form for 0000. If you have any problem on application form, please feel free to send email to me and I will try to feedback you even in this holiday period. Finally, we will exhibit the AAA show (our booth no.: G07-09 Grand Hall) in 000 from 12-14/ Jan. If you will visit, please feel free to find me to direct discuss. I’m so sorry that I cannot speak in Japanese, but my wife can speak a little bit. So, if required, she can help for. Thank you. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!! Thanks with regards,

• 英訳お願いいたします!

英訳お願いいたします! 長文の一部です‥自分でやってみた箇所もありますが、訂正も含め英訳を宜しくお願いします。 Yesterday I was sleeping(昨日寝ていたら) ... and all of a sudden I heart my phone received an email (I forgot to put my phone to silent mode) ... but somehow I thought it would be an email from you ... and then I fell asleep again :) How are you today? Is it also so warm in Tokyo? (東京も暑い?)In Osaka it was incredibly warm ... (大阪は信じられないくらい暑いよ)luckily I could stay indoors this weekend.(ラッキーなことに今週は中にいれたよ) Work does have some benefits :)Maybe you can handle this warm weather very well since your mother is from Okinawa? (君のお母さんは沖縄出身だから、君はこの暑さを乗り切れるのかな)I guess it must really be very warm there, no?(沖縄は本当に凄い暑いだろうね、違う?) This morning I tried to running for the first time this trip in Osaka.(今朝、大阪に来てから初めてランニングしたよ) Because of my jet lag I couldn't get out of bed last week ...(先週は時差ぼけでベッドから出れなかったから) maybe I'm a little bit lazy.(多分私はちょっと体がだるい) The running this morning didn't go well(今朝のランニングは良くなかった) ... it was sooooo warm .(すごーく暑かった).. I thought I was going to melt! And running time was very very bad ...(ランニングの時間はかなりだめだった) Promise you will not laugh ... Thank for being so considerate. You are really very kind.(あなたは本当に優しい) I'm going back to Belgium on the 30th of August, but it could be delayed. So I will be here for still a while. Maybe it would be better for you if you could visit Osaka in August? Then you can have a relaxed mini-holiday :) I might be more busy towards the end of August. Because then we need to give a product to our Korean customer. Is there something special you like to visit in Osaka? Osaka-jo, Dotombori, Shinsaibashi, ... please let me know. Have you been to Kyoto? This might require a bit more time ... need to check. But if you know when you could come and how long I can think of what to do and I will let you know ok?

• 英訳をお願いします

What you have to learn, if you are to be a good citizen of the world, is that though you will certainly dislike many of your neighbours , and differ from some of them so strongly that you could not possibly live in the same house with them, that does not give you the smallest right to injure them or even to be personally uncivil to them.

• 訳して下さい!お願いします!

I'm so tired of seeing you in so much pain, son, with that dead limb hanging from your body.Just get it off and be with it. と God gives you the grace to put your hand in his - even if you have only one hand to give - and there may you find peace. です。 お願いします~~~!

• どうか英語の意味を教えていただけませんか?

Dejar.... The package came like urgent delivery, that is the reason that came in 6 days, i expected received next week like ordinary delivery, you must know this point when you send the package, i think that i feel a little bit cheated and i will think about take or not the package. I will speak with PayPal about that and i will make a complain. About the feedback as i feel bad for this situation it will be not good. Otherwise, if you refund At least half cost of charge i will give you the best feedback. I wait your answer.