• ベストアンサー

英語を教えてください。

(1)The soccer game excited us. →The soccer game was ( ). (2)At the sight of a policeman he began to run away. →( ) a policeman, he began to run away. (3)Electricity is made by a machine people call a generator. →Electricity is made by a machine ( ) a generator. (4)As there was no taxi, I had to walk home. →( ) ( ) no taxi, I had to walk home (5)If the weather permits, I will go on a picnic with you tomorrow. →( ) ( ) , I will go on a picnic with you tomorrow. (6)Working hard, you will get good results. →( ) you ( ) hard, you will get good results. (7)These dogs, if they are trained properly, will be able to do a lot of tricks. →These dogs,( ) ( ) , will be able to do a lot of tricks. (1)~(7)は各組が同じ文になるように( )に適語を入れてください。 (8)When he arrived at the bus stop, he found the bus had already started. (9)After the battle was over, the dead and the dying were left in the field. (10)When night came on, we turned back home. (11)It being Sunday, we had no school. (12)Granting that this is true, what follows? (8)~(10)は分詞構文を用いて書き換えてください。 (11)(12)は副詞節を用いて書き換えてください。 この問題を解いてみると、 (1)exciting (2)Seeing (3)called (4)There being (5)Weather permitting (6)If/work (7)if trained (8)Arriving at the bus stop, he found the bus had already started. (9)The Battle being over, the dead and the dying were left in the field. (10)Night coming on, we turned back home. (11)わかりませんでした。 (12)Being granted that this is true, what follows? 間違っているところがあると思うので訂正をお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

(1)から(10)まではあっていると思いますよ。 「(11)(12)は副詞節を用いて書き換えてください。」とありますが、「節」というのはいくつかの単語が集まって文の一部となるもので、「節」の中には主語と述語がないといけません。 「副詞節」は原因、理由、目的、結果、時、場所、条件などを表す節で(11)は理由を表す節、(12)は条件を表す節が必要です。 (11)は Because it was Sunday, we had no school. (12)は If that is true, what follows? でいいのではないでしょうか。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

7)は Properly trained だと思いますが・・・ 11)は理由を表す接続詞 As/ Since / Because + it was Sunday,~ですね。 同意文への書きかえは、意味の漏れがないように見比べれば、必要な部分がわかると思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英語

1:Married men sometimes wish they () single. (1)are (2)were (3)have been (4)being 2:The play was a lot of fun. I wish you () there. (1)were (2)had been (3)have been (4)would be 3:Although he knows nothing about electronics,he speaks() an expert. (1)like his being (2)as if he were (3)even if he were (4)as though being 4:You looked() a ghost when you came out of thehouse. What happened? (1)like to have seen (2)like seeing (3)as though to have seen(4)as if you had seen 5:It's already eleven. It's high time you() in bed. (1)are (2)have been (3)were (4)will be 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語問題8問を教えてください。

英語問題8問を教えてください。 I.次の英文の意味が同じようになるようにしなさい。 (1)Having no money with me ,I can't see the movies. I have no ( )( )see the movies. (2)He put on his overcoat ,and he went off. ( )( )on his overcoat ,and he went off. (3)Not finding any work,he walked about the city streets. ( ) he ( )find any work,he walked about the city streets. (4)As the little girl was left behind ,she began to weep. ( ) behind ,the little girl began to weep. (5)Weather permitting,we will go on a picnic. ( )it is ( ), will go on a picnic. II.文法的な誤りを訂正しなさい。 (6)Seeing from a distance,it looked like a human face. (7)Being a fine day,I went for a walk. (8)Knowing not where the station was ,I asked a woman the way. 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 仮定法

自分の答えが合っているかと 間違っていた問題も合っていた問題も訳や説明をいただけると嬉しいです ・My father (give/smoking/up/wishes/could/he). →wishes he could give up smoking ・I (I/when/had been/Tom/called on/him/at home/wish). →wish Tom had been at home when I called on him. ・You (seen/a ghost/look/if/had/as/you). →look as if you had seen a ghost. ・"Why didn't you tell me she married him?" "()" 1 I have told you because I had known it. 2 I told you because I married her. 3 I would have told you if I had known it. 4 She married him because I had known it.→1 ・If () not for his help, I would not be able to finish the work. 1 I had 2 it were 3 there were 4 they had→2 ・Ken must have had an accident on his way home; (), he would have been here by now. 1 otherwise 2 if 3 but 4 for→1 わからなかった問題です ・並び替え 1 (you/would/she/do/if/what)won a goal medal in the Olympics. 2 (about/we/is/on/set/time/off/it) a camping holiday. ・間違った部分を選んで直す 1 (1 Were) the would (2 to come) to an end, we (3 will) carry (4 on) the plan. 2 Had I (1 knew) that she (2 didn't feel) very well yesterday, I wouldn't have (3 asked) her to(4 work late).

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語、または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1. It's started raining. If it ( ) raining, we could go on a picnic. (1)is (2)isn't (3)was (4)weren't 2. If the weather were too hot or too cold, plants ( ) grow. (1)could (2)would not (3)had to (4)won't 3. We would have gone to see the movie last night of we ( ) it was so funny. (1)know (2)would know (3)had known (4)could know 4. If I had known about the good news earlier, I ( ) to congratulate you. (1)would call (2)must have called (3)would have called (4)should call 5. If my son had taken my advice, he ( ) successful now. (1)is (2)was (3)would be (4)would have been 6. I wish I ( ) back the clock and do it all over again. (1)can turn (2)could tuen (3)had turned (4)have turned 7. I wish ( ) much more when I was young. (1)study (2)studied (3)have studied (4)had studied 8. If ( ) he had told her the truth. (1)timely (2)only (3)plainry (4)suddenly 9. It's time Bill ( ) home. (1)go (2)will go (3)goes (4)went 10. ( ) his idleness, he would be a nice fellow. (1)If he would be (2)If he were not (3)If it were not for (4)If it was 11. ( ) for the examination, I could have gone shopping with my friends. (1)Without (2)If (3)But (4)With 12. ( ) for your support, we wouldn't be here. (1)Not were it (2)It were not (3)Were not it (4)Were it not 13. ( ) I known more about the man, I would have gone shopping with my friends. (1)If (2)As (3)Were (4)Had 14. ( ) anything happen to you, you can always call me on my mobile phone. (1)If (2)Should (3)Unless (4)Would 15. ( ) your help, we would have failed. (1)Were it not been for (2)Had it not been for (3)If it had been for (4)Without being 同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語を入れなさい。また、(a)の文を訳しなさい。 1. (a) Because of the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. (b) If ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) for the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. 2. (a) If he had helped us, we could have succeeded. (b) ( ) his help, we could have succeeded. 3. (a) If you heard him talk, you would think that he was a new student. (b) ( ) ( ) him talk, you would think that he was a new student. 4. (a) If he the university students had not started at once, they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. (b) The university students started at once; ( ) they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. 以上です。 お手数をおかけしますが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。 ミスなどがありましたらお知らせください。

• 間違っているのを直してください。

次の文に間違っているのがあったら直してください。 よろしくお願いします。 ア Each of us have three child. イ I have been to Europe three years ago. ウ I am looking forward to see you again. エ Be silent and listen to me, will you? オ What language is spoken in Australia? カ You had better not go there alone. キ If it will be fine tomorrow, we will go on a picnic.

• 英語の問題です

英語の問題です! 5問あるので余裕のある方おねがいします! 空所に適当な選択肢の語句を入れてください。 1.I tried to take our dog out of our house, but he () go out. (1)had to (2)might not (3)were to (4)would not 2.I would rather () here. (1)not tobe (2)not (3)not being to (4)not be 3.Since you have a fever, you () go to the hospital. (1)heve better (2)should heve (3)might have (4)had better 4.He () to the museum, but now he hardly ever goes. (1)used to going (2)used to go (3)would used to go (4)is used to go 日本語に合うように()内の語句を並べ替えてください。 5.もし気分がすぐれないのなら、仕事に行かない方がよい。 If you don't feel well,(better/ go/ had/ not/ to/ work/ you). 以上の5問です! おねがいします!

• 英語の質問

仮定法の章にif it is fine tomorrow ,we'llgo on picnic.という文があるんですがif tomrrow is fineじゃダメなんでしょうか?このitは形式しゅごだど思うんですが辞書で調べると形式主語のitは後にto不定詞、動名詞、that節、wh--節、whether 節をなどを受けると書いてあります。if it is fine tomorrow ,we'llgo on picnic.の分はtomorrowの後に何か省略されてる?んでしょうか。 if tomrrow is fineであってるかと、if it is fine tomorrow ,we'llgo on picnic.という言い方はどういうことなのか教えてください。

• 早稲田の英語

解答と理由を教えていただければ、ありがたく思います。 よろしくお願いいたします。 The picnic will be cancelled if it (   ). (1)is raining (2)looks likely to rain (3)rains (4)starts raining (5)will rain

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

よろしければ文章を訳してください宜しくお願いします。 Every planet has an influence on your future and on the future soulmate. Mercury was in Aquarius when you were born. Your soul mate is loyal and faithful. He has modern ideas and thoughts about the way love and romance should be in his life. He may far ahead of his times, so this relationship will be sophisticated and advanced by other peoples standards. He is open to new experiences in life and love. He is not given to deceiving himself or others and will not do so. He will make observations about you. He will take a great interest and curiosity about you. He can be detached, so that while he may be exceedingly interested in what other people say or know about you, he is not influenced by others views, he observes you and sees the truth, sees things that other people cannot always see. And he is perceptive in this. He may be able to see you from a different angle to others, and his insight will be illuminating.

• 英語に堪能な方お願いします

次の英語の( )に当てはまる適切な語句を [ ] から選んで教えてください 1.If it ( ) Sunday today , I would be able to go out with you. [was/were/is] 2.John could have finished the project on time , if he ( ) been sick in bed. [wouldn't have/hadn't/haven't] 3.If it ( ) rain tomorrow , we will cancel the school trip. [should/will/could] 4.Michael is the ( ) the five boys in this picture. [taller than/ tallest of/most tall in] 5.( ) you improve your per formance , we will have tolet you go. [unless/supposing/if] 6.This parcel is ( ) the one you brought tothe post office yesterday. [more heavy than/more] heavier of/heavier than/the heaviest of 7.The average number of sales per salesperson this year is twice ( ) last year's. [as more than/ as much as/so much more/so many as] 8.The synthetic material our company developed is ( ) in quality to any existing water proof cotton. [inferior/superior/better/as good as] 9.Onece you know how to ( ) your new PC , words will open up to you. [make most useful /act best with/make the best use of/use well] 10.due to the heavy snow storm , we arrived late and were only able to take part in the ( ) half of the meeting. [latest / former/ later /latter ] 11.If you got to know him better, you ( ) to like him better , too. [would come/ will comet/coud have come/can come] 12.I wish you ( ) me about this matter before submitting your report. [had called on/ call on /will call on / calling on] 13.( ) the project gets done by tomorrow , you can take afew days off. [should/in case of/because/provided] 14.( ) it rain tomorrow , we will have to hold the company picnic in the activities center. [although/if/should/would] 15.( ) your timely advice , our company would have been deceived and gotten into serious trouble. [had it not been for /if we haven't had /was it not for/ if we don't have]