• ベストアンサー

できるだけ正確に訳していただきたいのですが・・・・・

CueCueの回答

• CueCue
  • ベストアンサー率40% (86/214)
回答No.1

お手紙のようですね。 こんなもんでどうでしょうか。 -------------------------------------------- こんにちは。 物事に飛び込んでいってしまう性格ということになると、どうやら私たちは同じようなタイプみたいですね。あなたが言う通り、時には立ち止まってあたりを見渡し、結果に飛びつく前にもう一度考え直すこともいいかもしれない。今回、私はきっとそんな風にするよ、だって向こう見ずに突っ走るほどもう若くはないから。年には関係のない事だって思うかもしれないけれど、私は2~3年前だったら、そんなに深刻には考えなかったでしょうね。(その頃からもう若くないじゃないか、なんて言わないでよ!) 今夜、私のところで友達とちょっとした鍋パーティをします。 キムチ鍋です。あなたは今季もう鍋をやりましたか?私のお気に入りは鶏肉と白菜のシンプルな水炊きです。もちろん、うどんも入れるかな。 それじゃ、今回はこの辺で。またね。

aya--b
質問者

お礼

そうなんです。手紙だったのですが、日本人なのになぜか英語だったので、 ニュアンスとかよく分からなくって・・・・。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にして下さい

Not for me. I'm flattered that you feel that was about me. But I'm saying your just to young to fall in love with someone right now. You have so much to experience out there. I didn't mean it in a bad way. I'm sorry.

• ego rush

Q. Flirting: Is it OK to flirt with other people when you are in a relationship? In every relationship I’ve been in, I end up flirting with people at bars while out with girlfriends. I’m dating a great guy, I feel completely in love with him, yet over the weekend I was back to wanting attention from other people. It never rises to the level of cheating, but I’m wondering if I am not meant to be a relationship person. I’m in my mid-20s and feel that all my other friends in relationships don’t have these feelings. I just feel guilty over this weird desire to be flirtatious with random strangers at bars. A: It depends on the type of person you are, and it depends on the type of relationship you’re in. Some people are natural flirts; some aren’t. Some people flirt in a way that feels expansive and generous and native to their personalities; some people flirt in a way that seems specific and weighted with intent. You’ll have to figure out what you consider to be over-the-line—is it accepting a drink from someone? Giving out your phone number? Something else?—as well as what your boyfriend considers obviously hurtful. Enjoying attention from other people isn’t a character flaw, and you’re hardly the only young person who gets an ego rush from occasionally flirting with a stranger. This is not weird, and it’s not necessarily a sign that your relationships are doomed to fail. Some people flirt in a way that feels expansive and generous and native to their personalities; some people flirt in a way that seems specific and weighted with intent.の和訳を教えてください。 あと、ego rushの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットでカメラを販売しているのですが、海外の方から来たメールです。 I'm sorry. I wish you knew for sure. I need to buy this today. Let me know if for sure it has no stickiness. Same with the other f100 you're selling. I'll send you a separate message to keep it tied to each unit. Some sellers do have them with no stickiness, but I wish I could buy this one with the battery holder. However the stickiness, even if almost no, would be a deal braker. Thanks again for your time. どうか、よろしくお願いします。

• 訳してくれませんか?お願いします。

I got a sexy dress I want you to wear when you in on sept 18. Do you have some heels to wear with it?

• この英語の歌詞を和訳して下さい。簡単だと思います!

英語の能力が足りずフワーッとしか分かりません。 完璧に正確でなくても構いませんので出来る限りで訳して頂きたいです。 As long as I'm with you I can't go wrong Oh baby what you do to me You're the one I've tryin' to see you, for such a long,long time Maybe I just have to face that I was out of line When it comes to lovin' you All the things that I would do I've been waiting for this day for far too long I never could imagine it so strong How I try to reach you, in every way I can Baby, but it's hard to find a way to show that I'm your man

• 英文解釈について質問があります。(2) 12/3

In how much were the experiences from your solo- and collaborational efforts directly beneficial to this process? Stefan Németh: I think I have learned from some productions that I should try really hard to be satisfied with what I do. This sometimes means that you have to find out where the weak points in your track are. Basically it is about being honest to yourself and if you are not happy than you have to do it again and again, even if it is not always a pleasant process to discard some parts of the music or even a track. But in the end this gives me a much better feeling with the final version. Florian Kmet: I refined the recording process, improved my gear and the use of different instruments during the work on my last solo CD and other projects. Personally, I come back to lokai with a clear head, when I have done something fruitful with another project. Then I feel more open to go into this special sound cosmos, and enjoy to work on those details and structures. 1.疑問文のIn how muchの部分の文法の構造を教えて下さい。 2.I think I have learned from some productions that I should try really hard to be satisfied with what I do. この文章のproductionsのあとのthatは関係代名詞ですが、productionはどこに入るのでしょうか? 意味は、何曲かを通して学ぶ事が出来たと思う。その何曲かというのは、自分が満足するために本当に真剣にトライするべき何曲ってことだよ。 こういうことが言いたいのでしょうか? 3.Basically it is about being honest to yourself and if you are not happy than you have to do it again and again, even if it is not always a pleasant process to discard some parts of the music or even a track. この文章ですが、if you are~と even if~に対する主文はどれでしょうか?it is about being~ ここですか? それと全体の意味はどうなりますか? 4.Then I feel more open to go into this special sound cosmos, and enjoy to work on those details and structures. この文章のcosmosですが、これは「秩序、調和」と解釈し、特別な音の秩序に通じるさらなる空間を感じる。そしてその細かい1つ1つ、それと構造上で作業をする事を楽しんでいるよ。 なにやらいまいちつかめないですが、解釈はこの方向で合ってますか?

• 英文の翻訳お願いします

下のどれか一つでも良いので、日本語に訳して欲しいです。 お願いします。 (1) I'm glad to he here. (2) I'm happy to be with you. (3) I'm sorry to be late for class. (4) It has been raining since last night (5) It is fun to swim (6) It is important for us to learn English. (7) It is the best novel that I have ever read. (8) It is very difficult for you to answer this question? なるべく簡単に訳してもらえたら嬉しいです。 お願いします、、

• 英文を読んで訳すのを教えてください。

He started for the market with the cow. On his way to the market he met a man who had a pig with him. “Good morning,” said the man. “Good morning,” answered Jack. “Will you give me your old cow for this fat young pig?” said the man. Jack thought that it was a good idea. So he exchanged his old cow for the young pig. He walked on happily until he met another man who had some fine beans. “These are magic beans,” said the man. “’I’ll give you one of them, if you give me that pig.” Jack thought that it was wonderful to have a magic bean. So he agreed to it and carried the bean proudly back home. He showed the bean to his mother. “Is this all that you have got for that cow?” she said. “Now we have no cow to give us milk. All we have is this bean.” 次の文の指示された文を英訳してください。 (1)He walked on happily until he met another man who had some fine beans. これを解いてみると、 (1)彼はいい豆を持っている人に会うまで楽しそうに歩き続けた。 になりました。しかし、先生に間違っていると指摘されたのでどこが間違っているのか教えていたでけませんか。 出来れば意訳があれば教えてもらいたいです。

• 「私でいいの?」を英語で言うと

何かに自分が選ばれたとき、「私でいいの?」っていうこと、ありますよね。 これって英語で何と表現するのでしょうか? 今朝起きた時から延々と考えているのですが、よい表現が見つかりません。 "Am I Okay?"とか、"I'm gonna do it if you're okay with that."とかではないかと思ったのですが、"Am I okay?"はどう考えてもおかしい気がしますし、"I'm gonna do it if you're okay with that."は「私でいいの?」というよりは「あなたがいいなら私がやるわ」ですよね(^_^;)。口語表記ですが、その辺りはお許しください。 それで"I'm gonna do it if you want me to."かしら、とも思いましたが、これだと「やってほしいならやってあげるよ」になりますよね。 「私でいいの?」には驚きの気持ちも入っているんじゃないかと思って、"I can't believe that you chose me as..."という表現になるのかしら、とも思いましたが、確信が持てません。 「私でいいの?」を英語でどういうかが気になりだしたのは昨日読んでいた本にプロポーズされた人が言うセリフとして出てきたからなんですが、どう表現するのがいいのでしょうか? ご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら、ぜひ教えてください。

• この会話文は?

A: Would you like to have this magazine? B: Yes,( ) A: Yes, I am (1)if you are through with it. (2)when you have done it. (3)as far as you are fond of it. (4)I am pleased to have it , though. Bの答えが Yes, I am なので  1か3 だとおもいますが  1ですと もしあなたがよみおわれば  3だと あなたがその本を好きならば・・  ということで 3でしょうか?