Is Flirting Okay in a Relationship?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Flirting in a relationship: the fine line
  • Understanding your personal boundaries
  • Flirting is not necessarily a sign of relationship failure
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

ego rush

Q. Flirting: Is it OK to flirt with other people when you are in a relationship? In every relationship I’ve been in, I end up flirting with people at bars while out with girlfriends. I’m dating a great guy, I feel completely in love with him, yet over the weekend I was back to wanting attention from other people. It never rises to the level of cheating, but I’m wondering if I am not meant to be a relationship person. I’m in my mid-20s and feel that all my other friends in relationships don’t have these feelings. I just feel guilty over this weird desire to be flirtatious with random strangers at bars. A: It depends on the type of person you are, and it depends on the type of relationship you’re in. Some people are natural flirts; some aren’t. Some people flirt in a way that feels expansive and generous and native to their personalities; some people flirt in a way that seems specific and weighted with intent. You’ll have to figure out what you consider to be over-the-line—is it accepting a drink from someone? Giving out your phone number? Something else?—as well as what your boyfriend considers obviously hurtful. Enjoying attention from other people isn’t a character flaw, and you’re hardly the only young person who gets an ego rush from occasionally flirting with a stranger. This is not weird, and it’s not necessarily a sign that your relationships are doomed to fail. Some people flirt in a way that feels expansive and generous and native to their personalities; some people flirt in a way that seems specific and weighted with intent.の和訳を教えてください。 あと、ego rushの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4114/5348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.3

weighted with intent のwith intentはその前のspecificにもかかっていると思います。with intent = 意思があって weighted は重みがつけられた。つまり、対比しているあけっぴろげな性格で知らない異性とも軽い気持ちで仲良くしてイチャイチャしている様に見えるような人と違って、意図(下心)があって特別に、重い感じでイチャイチャすると言うことでしょう。のめり込んでと言う意訳は正確じゃないと思いますが、誰とでも仲良く、軽く仲良くするんじゃなくて、特定の異性に重きを置いてイチャイチャすると言うニュアンスと思います。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (2)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

1。Some people flirt in a way that feels expansive and generous and native to their personalities; some people flirt in a way that seems specific and weighted with intent.の和訳を教えてください。  誰彼の区別なく広く自然に魅力を撒き散らす人もいれば、目標を定めて重点的にこの人を是非とも仕留めねば、と嬌態を集中する人もある 2。あと、ego rushの意味も教えてください。  ここぞと自己宣伝をすること

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

• koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.1

相当意訳しないとニュアンスでないですね。 「人によってはおおらかな気持ちで別け隔てなくに彼女らの性格みたいな感じでいちゃついたりするし、人によっては下心があって特別にのめり込むような感じでいちゃつきます。」 でどうかな? ego は、日本語でピッタリの言葉が思いつきませんが近いのは、自己中心かな。ego rush。「自己中が溢れ出ること」かな。 you’re hardly the only young person who gets an ego rush from occasionally flirting with a stranger. 「あなただけが、見知らぬ人とイチャイチャするような自己中が時たま溢れ出すような若者だと言うことは殆ど無いです。」

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。weighted with intentはどのような意味になるでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

And I was trying to tell you why it is a reason for things to happen in a certain way if we can show that that way has more ways of happening than some other way.

• 日本語に訳してください

関係についての話だと思います。 どなたか訳していただければ嬉しいです。 This is an intense and powerful relationship. You will both feel a strong attraction to each other, one that seems to constantly draw them together. Sexual attraction may be powerful. Ands the deep feelings for each other need to be nurtured in a loving manner in order for the union to be long lasting. This relationship can be a positive or a negative experience, depending on how you handle intense feelings. Some individuals thrive on intensity, while others feel threatened and powerless. By the conclusion or end of this relationship He is likely to feel that you have transformed his life in some way. It's possible that you will have changed the way that he feels about the world, making him conscious of things that have been bubbling under the surface for a long time. Life is not the same for him once he encounters you. You have a strong emotional and psychic attunement with one another.

• 訳をお願いします

Affair is a serious relationship And now I love to have a one of that In case I just wanted to be with you yumi

• 次の文章を日本語にしてください。

I would be happy to start the book over with I would be happy to start the book over with you if you'd like. I can come up with some text to share with you. I think this book is awesome and I really like how it has the definition of the words. In my opinion learning the words of what you are saying is a great idea and will help you be able to speak with other people and have conversations. I look forward to our lesson today

• 和訳をどうかお願いします

You are a wonderful person but we are just in different stages in our life. I do want u to live a full life and I really don't have time to be in a relationship with anyone, I just need to concentrate on myself right now without other worries in my head. We always friends we both helped each other out a lot. I didn't want to hurt you and didn't know how to tell you that is why I been so distant

• 翻訳希望

以下の英文を翻訳していただけるかた、 お願いできますでしょうか? 自分で頑張ってみましたが、難しすぎてだめでした・・。 どうか、よろしくお願いします Chiron is the planet of wounding and healing. His Chiron falls in your seventh house, this can bring an unfair or unjust situation to do with marriage. Usualy with Chiron there is some situation that you feel you cannot change or alter as it is not within your power to do so. It may be in fates power, or other peoples hands, but an unjust situation you can do nothing about, but which can seem so unfair and hurtful that you can cannot accept it either. There is struggle with this planet. Chiron can be tear people apart and cause a wound, but when the karma is worked through it can mean some part of the future is not how you visualized or hoped. Something is denied to you that is not denied to other people. But it is also be a healing aspect, that makes the relationship stronger for its inner struggle. Healing comes when you find the thing that's denied to you, in a different way.

• 和訳をお願いします

1 I am a firm believer that in order for a relationship to last, both people need to be happy and secure in their own right (by themselves) in order for relationship to be strong. 2 the other places i saw were kind of far away and not clean for how much it cost to live there. 3 just because things are not exactly the way you want them does not mean that they are not good. 4 i don't know why that is i will see if I can fix it 5 those are all very time consuming things 6 I mean that I am constantly focusing on different things since i've been here and I havn't allowed myself enough time to collect my thoughts. よろしくお願いします。

• no less than you deserve

And I admit: I hope that at some point, you'll feel it so much that you decide to let him experience the fear and shame and embarrassment of having other people look at him that way, too. Not just because he should, but because the solidarity and support of the people around you is no less than you deserve. http://community.sparknotes.com/2014/08/29/auntie-sparknotes-was-i-raped no less than you deserveはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• このin some wayの意味

in a wayとかin some waysは part of something that is true 点 という意味で ある点(意味)では や いくつかの点では となりますが collectの意味 to get and keep things that are the same in some way,because you like them and find them interesting この in some wayはどういう意味ですか? wayがuncountableですよね。waysなら いくつかの点で同じものを得て保存しておく ですが。

• どうしてもわかりません・・・

訳していただきたいのですが、あまりこのような内容の経験がないのでわかりません。 外国人のメル友の投稿で、このようなメールが届きました。私の分る範囲や辞書などで調べた、この人は、ただの友達を探しているというより、お互いのプライベートにははいりこまないくらいの関係???をのぞんでいるということですか? なんといっているのでしょうか おねがいいたします。I know that it is a little to soon for asking about a date, but I was wondering if it was possible if I could meet you somewhere! I am a good guy this is currently still new to Japan, and is looking for a good person to have a relationship with. Not jumping over the curve asking you to be in a relationship with me, but I was just asking first could we exchange pictures and numbers. And later we could get to know each other better. But that is all on you! I will send you some pictures of me form my pone whenever my ship gets in range where I can get signal. I will give you my phone email, and my ship email.