• ベストアンサー

この英作文あっていますか?時制がわからず自信がありません!

「自分で日本語(母語)にできない表現は,英作文をするときには使うことができない」 という文章を英語にしたいのですが、時制をどうしていいかわからず困っています。 When students write English composition, wards cannot translate in Japanese (mother langage) are not able to use. でしょうか?whenのあとにwillはいりますでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • NooGarde
  • ベストアンサー率28% (75/260)
回答No.2

>「自分で日本語(母語)にできない表現は,英作文をするときには使うことができない」 という文章を英語にしたいのですが、時制をどうしていいかわからず困っています。 When students write English composition, wards cannot translate in Japanese (mother langage) are not able to use. でしょうか?whenのあとにwillはいりますでしょうか? もとの文を活かすと When Japanese students write a composition in English, they can’t use expressions which they cannot translate in Japanese, みたいになりますがちょっと怪しいですね。 いずれにせよ「When ~」「~の時」の部分ではwillは入れません。 全く日本語にできないということもないのでしょうから have difficulty( in) doing~ ~するのが困難だ。 言葉にするput ~ into words When Japanese students have difficulty putting something into words in Japanese, they can’t (express and) write it in English. 「学生が母国語で何かを言葉にするのが困難な時はそれを英語で(表現したり)書いたりすることはできない」 または直訳に近く When Japanese students can't put something into words in Japanese, they can’t write it in English 「学生が母国語で何かを言葉にするのができない時はそれを英語で書くとはできない」 参考までに。

noname#53653
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 have difficultyを使うとこんなにわかりやすくなるんですね。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

>When students write English composition, wards cannot translate in Japanese (mother langage) are not able to use. When students write English sentences, they cannot/won't be able to use words that cannot be translated into Japanese. ↑そんなことありませんけど。

noname#53653
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。translateは受身ですね。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文

英作文なのですが、どんな風に書いたらよいでしょうか。ためしに書いてみましたので、見ていただけると助かります。他の表現などありましたら、教えていただけると嬉しいです。 辞書というのはだんだん大人になって、知識まも増えていけば必要ではなくなるものだと、辞書を使い始めた子供の時に考えていた。 when I started to use a dictionary, as a child, I thought that a dictionary will become unnecessary as I grew up and my knowledge increased.  イギリス人が、「彼はユーモア感覚に欠けている」と言ったら、それは明らかな非難である。  If an English man says, "he doesn't have a sense of humor, " it will be a open criticism.

• 大学入試英作文添削

現在、大学入試のための英作文を勉強中です。 添削を第三者にお願いしたいのですが、私は塾には通っておらず、ネットなどで英作文添削について調べても、課題が既に決まっていたり、趣旨が違ったりと、自分に合うものがなく、困っています。 もし、英作文の添削ができる方がいらっしゃいましたら、問題と私の解答を載せますので、添削をお願いします!! どんなご指摘でもかまいません!(スペルミス、カンマの使い方、おかしい表現などなど) そして、「大学入試対策」「課題は自己負担」(有料でも無料でも可)という条件を満たして英作文添削をしていただけるという情報をお持ちの方は、ぜひ教えてください!! お願いします!! ********************************* 【問】最低50語で、下記のsubjectについてessayをかきなさい。 "Should English Be Taught in Elementary School?" 【私の解答】 I think that English should be taught in elementary school. The renson is that if elementary school students have opportunities to study English, they will be able to extend their chance to learn foreign languages, including applied English, Spanish, and French. For this renson, I agree that teaching English in elementary school.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文が苦手なので、上達のため英文を書いてみました。 文法上の間違い、文章の構造などについて、アドバイスをください。 テーマは「大学の秋入学について」です Recently,many universities are considering whether change the admission season from spring to autumn or not. This attempt arouse wide public concern, and, of course the public divided into supporter and opponent. In my opinion, it is beneficial to universities. Under the existing system, because of the different program between Japanese university and foreign university, each students are hard to study in abroad.So, If the attempt carry out, many Japanese students are easier to go abroad and Universities can receive more international students. Moreover the increasing of international students in Japan can improve Japanese students' sense of competition and cooperation. However, opponent says this attempt can destroy Japanese traditional culture. They think globalization is equal to imitating USA, and Japan should have own position in the world. As far as I concerned,the opponent's opinion is too much exaggerated. Foreign country is not only USA , but also including non-English country. And we can't neglect Japanese culture. If the globalization will be success, Japan's economy turn to good condition gradualy. From the above thing, I support the autumn admission.

• 英作文の添削お願いします

英作文の添削お願いします また、英文が英語のロジック(論理)にあっているかや、間違いについて、なぜ間違えなのかを教えていただければ嬉しいです。 英語がおよそ今日および将来における最も便利な国際語であることには疑いはありません。そのため、国際コミュニケーションの手段として英語を学ぶ ことがいかに重要であるかがくり返し強調されています。にもかかわらず、 日本人の英語能力に欠陥があることが指摘され続けるという状況は全く改善されていないのです。 There is no doubt that English is the most common language all over the world and will be in the future. Therefore it is often said how important learning English is as a means of global communication. However, we still hear a lot of complaints that Japanese people don't have enough ability to use English.

• 英作文の添削をよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

1.天気予報によると土曜日の午後と日曜の朝は晴れるよ。でも、土曜日の夜は、雨のようだよ。 2.その日本人学生の一人は日本で柔道のチャンピオンだったんだ。英語の勉強を手伝ってあげれば、僕に柔道を教えてくれるって彼は約束したんだよ。 1.According to weather forecast, it will be fine in Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning, but it will be rainy in Saturday evening. 2.One of the Japanese students who is champion in Japanese Judo promised me that he teach me how to Judo, if i help you with English study. 恐縮ですが…細かい添削と解説をお願いします。よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

オンライン英会話がテーマの自由英作文です(後半) On the other hand, there are a lot of online English schools which offer low price lessons to us using Skype. Their prices are lower than even 200 yen per lesson when we choose affordable packages. In terms of opportunities of speaking, it is of great help for improvement to make use of them. If you want to learn English conversation, first I recommend you have lessons of such online schools. Then if you study by yourself simultaneously to help your conversation become better, I can assure you that your English conversation will be getting much better. 後半はなんとなくyouで通しましたが、よくわかりません よろしくお願いします

• 英作文

英作文の練習をしています。大学受験ということで、稚拙な表現も散見されると思いますが、あまり気にしないでください。これは解答をたよりに書いた文ですが、2箇所分からないところがありましたので、質問しました。 なるほど、下手なうちは相手の方がこちらの足りないところを補って聞こうとするので、それなりにコミュニケーションが成立するものだ。ところが上達すると、相手はそんな気遣いをしてくれない。 While you are a poor speaker,you are able to communicate fairly well because the person you talk to try to underatand what you cannot say well.However,when you have become a better speaker,()treat you like a native speaker. fairlyという単語を辞書で調べると、この単語は"かなり"という意味や"やや、いくぶん"といった意味がありました。しかし、前者と後者ではずいぶんと程度が違うように感じられますが、どう区別するのでしょうか。 あと、()に前述のthe person you talk toの代名詞を入れたいのですが、何をいれるべきでしょうか。oneかなと思うのですが。

• 自由英作文の課題を解きました。添削して頂ける方、下

自由英作文の課題を解きました。添削して頂ける方、下記の質問ともご回答頂けると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。 題:英語で授業を行う際の問題点は何か。また、その問題を解決するためにあなたは英語教師としてどのようなことに留意するか。 解答:There are some students who have low learning motivation. If teachers conduct their English class in all English, Student’s learning motivation would be to a worse one. I mention the ways which solve this problem below. Firstly, I use English which student can understand easily. This would remove students’ hesitation to learn English since they could feel joy of understanding. For this reason when I speak English in front of students, I keep in mind that speaking English clearly, simply, slowly and with some gestures. Secondly, I convert all Japanese lesson to all English class gradually. Rapid conversion causes student’s confusion. For this reason, for example, I sometimes use English such as class room English, greeting in English class. In second semester I often use English. In third semester I would like to aim at conducting my English class in all English. Two ways I mentioned above, I am going to conduct all English class. However, I would like to do these ways according to students’ level. 訳:学習意欲の低い生徒が何人かいる。もし教師がオールイングリッシュで英語の授業を行おうものなら、生徒の学習意欲の低下はさらなるものとなるだろう。以下にこの問題を解決する方法をのべる。 最初に、生徒が簡単に理解できる英語を使う。これは、生徒が学ぶ喜びを感じることができるので英語を学ぶことへの躊躇いを取り除いてくれるだろう。そのため私は生徒の前で英語を使うとき英語をはっきり、簡潔に、ゆっくりと、ジェスチャーも交えながら話す。 二つ目は、オールジャパニーズレッスンからオールイングリッシュレッスンへの転換を徐々に行うことである。急な転換は生徒の混乱を起こす。このため、例えば一学期は、クラスルームイングリッシュや挨拶に限定して時々英語を使う。二学期はしばしば英語を使う。そして三学期にはオールイングリッシュの授業を行うことを目指したい。 上記の二つの方法で、オールイングリッシュの授業を行う。しかし、生徒のレベルに応じて行っていきたい。 質問 (1)「わかる喜び」は、上記の英語でよろしいでしょうか? (2)一学期、二学期、三学期、の方法論が上手く表現できなかったので、もっと良い言い回しがあったら教えて下さい。

• 翻訳いたします

「コンピュータ、WEBサイトの英日・日英翻訳をいたします。」を英訳すると、"I will translate, as to computer or WEB site, English into Japanese or Japanese into English. "で良いでしょうか?

• 英作文の添削をお願いします…

主に文と文の論理的なつながりや文法ミスを指摘していただきたいです。 TOPIC:JAPAN SHOULD ADOPT ENGLISH AS ITS SECOND OFFICIAL LANGUAGE. I disagree with this statement. Certainly,English language is a most powerful communication tool,and is important today.However,as we know, the vast majority of Japanese have little to do with English.At least we dont necessarily meet foreign people flequently. To be sure,we cannot neglect English.You may get mail orders written in English,and may communicate with clients abroad,but it doesnt mean you'd better be able to speak English.Instead of trying to learn to speak English,it is more helpful for you to learn to read and write Chinese,Spanish,or Russian. On this point of view,adopting English as its second official language is not good idea.