• ベストアンサー

和文パンフレットの英訳チェックをお願いいたします。(続き)

続きです。  下はバラの用途について説明したものです。意味が通じればいいのですが、  自信がなくて。。。どうぞお読み頂いてご指摘をお願いいたします。 Flower arrangement -- For decorating a house, or for a gift. Dried flower -- They are vivid roses. Rose bath -- Let's enjoy a rose bath sumptuously. Rose potpourri -- They are original goods. Dried flower arrangement-- For a housewarming present, and for gratitude. They are so lovely. We send our roses to all over the country for you.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

アメリカに35年ほど住んでいる者です。 ビジネス感覚で書いてみますね。 Flower arrangement-- Our roses will beautify any house setting and warm anybody's heart as a gift. Dried flower -- Our roses will retain vivid colors to keep your eyes on them. Rose bath -- Enjoy your rich bathing entertainment withour roses Rose potpourri -- This is our special jewel that nobody else can offer. Dried flower arrangement -- You are not just giving a present but represent your heartwarming treasure and still can be given as gratitude. We love them so much that we know you will appreciate the lovely touch of an angel. The roses are ready to be shipped wherever you are. なんてのはどうですか。 読む人のフィーリングに入り込むように書いてみました。

peachlove
質問者

お礼

こういう書き方なら、バラの魅力がより想像できる感じですね! 書かせていただきました。間に合いそうです!! 本当にありがとうございます、嬉しいです★

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#11476
noname#11476
回答No.1

For decoration, gifts, etc.. ぐらいの方が良いかと。(forを何度も繰り返さない) Dried flower -- Vivid roses color (冗長な they are はない方がよい) Rose potpourri -- Our original goods. goods .. なにか別の言い方があるような。 Dried flower arrangement-- For housewarming presents, gratitude, etc. 最後の文でふと思ったのですが、もし産地よりお客さんに直送するのであれば、一つ前の文で、 Our direct delivery(or shipment) system offers ~ のような言い方もありますのでご検討ください。

peachlove
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます★ 今一度ご指摘くださった箇所を考えています。 客観的に見ていただいて本当に感謝します♪

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和文パンフレットの英訳チェックをお願いいたします!

バラを売っている知人から店のパンフレットを英訳してほしいと頼まれ  なんとか仕上げましたが、自信がありません==。。。。明日外国の  お客さんが来られるそうで緊急に仕上げなくてはいけなくてパニックです。   ほんとに、いきなりで申し訳ないのですが、皆様に目を通していたいて、  大体の意味が通じているかどうか、また変な表現があればそのご指摘を  どうかお願いいたします。  Our efforts just for you. What are Roses? The roses are used for various ways. For example, they are used for cut flowers, dried flowers, potpourris, jams, and rose bathes, etc. They have cosmetics effect, muscular recovery from fatigue, and the moral stability of a rose ingredient. The famous queen Cleopatra also took a bath with roses for her beauty. Moreover, the rose is famous also as a flower of love expression, and is called flower showing passion and intimate love. Since it is production direct sales, our roses are preeminent for the freshness. The roses are cultivated with full-mineral groundwater, and they are durability very much. Since roses are sorted out severely, they are very high quality. National [ the 41st time ] rose cut-flowers competitive show, the third place wins a prize. Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries prize award. National [ the 42nd time ] rose cut-flowers competitive show, the first place. The Prime Minister prize award.

• 英文の訳し方を教えてください。

But your flowers never fade,even if they are cut for they are everlasting でも、あなたの花は、たとえ切られても、色がかすまない。それが永遠に続くものだから。. But your flowers never fade とeven if they are cut for they are everlastingを分けて考えると、 あなたの花はかすまない、   たとえ、永遠の間切られても と訳されると思うんですが?直訳すると、 そうなりませんか?文法が苦手ですので、分かりやすく解説お願いします。

• 和文英訳です。添削を宜しくお願い致します 吹矢2

英語初心者です。和文英訳してみました。添削を宜しくお願い致します。 1.吹矢を吹くときの正式動作は、儀式ばっている The official movement of blowgun is very ceremonious. 2.細かい所まで動作が規制され、如何にも日本的である Movement is regulated to the small place and I think this is quite Japanese-style. 3.A市には8つのサークルが有るが、その中の三つに所属している There are 8 blowgun circles in A city and I belong to 3 of them. 4.三つのサークルには夫々特徴がある Each circle has individual character. 5.一つは兎に角楽しめればいいと言うサークルである One circle way is “Anyway, we should enjoy it” 6.余り形式に囚われないで、自分たちで考えたゲーム方式で楽しむ Most of members enjoy blowgun dart with the way they thought themselves. 7.このサークルには儀式的なもの、規制を嫌う人が多い If anything, for this circle, there are many members who hate ceremony and regulations. 8.又一つは規定動作をきっちり守りながら、練習に励むサークルである Another circle is; they exercise blowgun dart earnestly observing ceremonious motion. 9.ここでは他の人が練習している時に、大きな声で話は出来ない The circle ban member’s talking with loud voice during rest are training. 10.携帯の電源も切っておくように求められている Members should turn off their cell-phones. 11.幸いな事に残りの一つはその中間である Fortunately, the other circle is middle of these. 12.即ち時々練習し、合間に会話を楽しむ We sometimes exercise blowgun dart and enjoy conversation at short intervals. 以上です。宜しくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

英語を日本語に訳してください。お願いします Such a sweet, lovely flower you are.

• 英訳してください

非常に簡単な英語で恐縮なのですが、この英訳が正しいのか教えてください。 また、もっといい英訳があれば教えてください・・・。 新入社員向けの言葉を「花」に例えています 1 私達はあなたのためにとても大きなフラワーポットを用意しています   We prepared a big big flower pot for you 2 心配しないで。このポットはあなたのためだけにあります。    Don't worry this pot is only for you. Just for you. 3 水を与え、日の光を与え、新鮮な空気を与えます(水をもらい、日の光を   受け、新鮮な空気を取ってください)   Take water,take sunlight,take fresh air. 4 良い友人を作り彼らを信用しなさい。そうすれば彼らは貴方を信用します。   Make good friends and believe them.   Then they will believe you. 5 大きく育って。そしてきれいな花を咲かせてください。   Grow big. Bloom beautiful flowers.

• 英訳お願いします。

(1)バラ農園主のAさん。 彼の夢は「世界で一番幸せになるばら」を育てることなんです。 彼の育てたバラはとても存在感があり、見てるととても幸せな気持ちになるんです! (2)バラじゃないみたいだけどバラなんです→They don't look like roses but they areですかね? (3)森ブーケの完成→Finished my forest bouquetですかね? (4)前列の白いバラの名前はミルクティー。名前の通り優しく甘い香りです。 (5)ほんとに色んな種類のバラがあって、形、色、香、まるで人間みたいだなと思いました。 でも花には欲がないから、純粋にキレイと思って見れるのかもね! いい匂いに囲まれて贅沢で満足な遠足でした。

• フランス産のミニペーパーローズはどこで売っている

ミニチュアのドレストルソーがとても気になり、ドレスに飾りとしてペーパーで出来た小さいローズを飾ろうと思うのですが、ネットで探しても売っている所が見当たりません。 探しているミニペーパーローズは以下のサイトで扱っている物と同じです。 http://www.dried-flowers.com/html/A_craftsupplies.html フランス産と言うだけに「ミニペーパーローズ」と検索しても見つかりません。 「Mini Paper Rose 」と検索してみると海外の通販ばかりです 日本で扱っている店はあるでしょうか

• 和文英訳添削のお願い

大学入試対策の和文英訳問題の添削のお願いです。 長文となってしまいますが、お力をお貸し頂ければと思います。 問題 以下のA,Bの文章を英訳せよ。 A アメリカの大学に来てもう2年になるけど英語を話すのはまだまだ自信がない。とくに学生仲間といっしょのときは苦労する。問題はスピードなんだ。すぐにわからなくなってしまう。 B 遠慮なく聞き返せばいいんだよ。聞き返しの決まり文句が色々あるんだから、それを使って話せばいい。 A あんまり聞き返すと迷惑じゃないか、と思ってね。 B それは場合によるさ。君が一生懸命会話に参加しようとするのを彼らが評価すれば、辛抱強く付き合ってくれるよ。ただ聞いているのではなくこちらから話題をふるようにしたらいい。 以下、私の回答です。 A I have been studying at the university in the U.S. for two years, but I still have no confidence in speaking English. I struggle with English especially when I am talking with my college friends. The problem is their talking speed, which is too fast for me. It makes me unable to follonw them soon. B You can ask them what they said again without reserve. There are many set phrases to ask again, so it is good for you to use them. A I think it bother them to ask again and again. (I feel uneasy about if it bother them to ask again and again.) B That depends. If they appreciate that you are trying hard to join in the conversation, they will patiently listen to you. And you should sometiomes give them conversation topics, rather than just listening. まだまだ勉強不足なので、明らかな間違いなどはご指摘して頂けるとありがたいです。 また、もっと適切な表現がある場合は教えていただけると嬉しいです。 そのほか気づいたことは何でも教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英訳お願いします!!

どうしても時間がないので訳してほしいです。 お願いします! Filmmakers who adapt stories from novels are, in this way, in competition with people`s ( ). Moreover, it is a tough competition to win. If the film version attempts to stuff in every detail of a complicated literary plot, it might run the risk of being difficult to comprehend as film narrative. On the other hand, if the filmmakers choose to introduce new elements into the original narrative in order to make the film better a film, they may be accused by fan of the original as not being faithful to the novel itself. However, whichever principle is chosen, it ought to be recognized that literature and film are different forms of media. They are created differently, appealing to different senses and targeting different audiences. The problem is whether to be faithful-and how faithful-to the original. 誤字あったらすみません。 あと、( )に入る語は admiration、 faithfulness、 comprehension、 imaginations のどれかなのですが、それも教えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします!

• ソーラン節の英訳

前にも質問させて頂いたのですが、もう一度だけお願いします。 オーストラリアの姉妹校との交流で、ソーラン節を披露する事になりました。 私はメンバーが着替えている間にソーラン節について説明する役で、説明文も自分で作らなければいけないのですが、あまり英語には自信がありません。 そこで文法がおかしい所や不自然な所を指摘していただけないでしょうか。 (メンバーが着替えの為に出て行く) They are preparing for the next program, so wait a minute, please. Next, we are going to be presenting "Soran Bushi"―a traditional Japanese dance from the northern most. Soran Bushi is fisherman's dance, representing one of the processes of catching herring in the offing. The men catching herring work on the cold sea without sleep for a few days, so they use the shout “Soran” to cheer themselves up. To catch herring, they use big nets. First, they cast a net into the water, then drive herring into it, pull the net up, and load the herring into the boat. Soran Bushi represents this last process. Recently in Japan, this dance has been taken up in a popular TV drama and is rising in popularity. Also the competitions for this dance are being taken place. Now, please enjoy our dance. 以上です。よろしくお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 購入時にセットして問題なく使用できていたプリンターが、しばらく使用しない時期が続いた後、久しぶりに使おうとしたところエラーが出て反応しなくなりました。
  • 接続診断レポートによると、複数のアクセスポイントに同じSSIDが設定されている可能性があります。アクセスポイントの設定を確認し、SSIDを変更する必要があります。
  • ルーター・プリンターの電源を切ったり、プリンターを初期設定したりするなどの対策を試しましたが、同じ結果で解決できませんでした。機械音痴なので、具体的な手順がわかりません。どなたか詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたらアドバイスをお願いします。
回答を見る