• ベストアンサー

これは正解?

問題を解いてみたのですが答えがありません。正解の部分は正解と書いていただき、間違いの部分はその解説を書いていただきたいです。よろしくお願いします。 2人の会話を成立させるために(1)~(5)から最も適するものを選びその記号を書いてください。 3、A: Excuse me. Could you help me? B: (1)Yes, of course. (2)That was all right. (3)No, thank you. (4)Yes, I could excuse you. (5)Yes, I liked to help you. A: How can I get to the museum?  自分の解答・・(1)    4、A: Can I have your passport, please? B: Here you are. A: How long do you plan to stay in Canada? B: (1)I’ll travel about 300 kilometers. (2)This is my first visit. (3)Canada is very far from Japan. (4)I’ll be here for two months. (5)I have a special plan here. 自分の解答・・(4) 英文中で間違いのある語句(節)を書いてください。 1、A mother holding a baby / is/ sitting a bench /by a big tree/ in the park           自分の解答・・by a big tree 2、People were/ surprising/ to see a man /climbing/ the tall building. 自分の解答・・surprising 3、What would have happened/ if/ we didn’t follow /his advice/ at that time? 自分の解答・・we didn't follow 4、A few years ago/ dogs were/ not allowed /to enter in/ most of the supermarkets. 自分の解答・・to enter in 5、Not known/ where to go,/ he was/ just walking around /in the hall. 自分の解答・・Not known 空欄に最も適する語句をA)~E)から選びその記号を書いてください。 1、Some passengers on the train( )room for an elderly on the seat. A)made B)took C)get D)kept E)reduced 自分の解答・・B 2、The traffic is always( )on this road Friday evening. A)very B)heavy C)high D)many E)great 自分の解答・・B 3、The sign on the board( ),”Keep off the grass.” A)says B)writes C) notices D)is aware E)reminds 自分の解答・・B 4、He was made( )the piano alone in the school festival. A)play B)to play C)played D)to be played E)playing 自分の解答・・A 5、She got her car( )by a gas station boy. A)to wash B)wash C)washed D)to washed E)washing 自分の解答・・A

noname#53776
noname#53776
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • taked4700
  • ベストアンサー率37% (777/2050)
回答No.1

3、A: Excuse me. Could you help me? B: (1)Yes, of course. (2)That was all right. (3)No, thank you. (4)Yes, I could excuse you. (5)Yes, I liked to help you. A: How can I get to the museum?  自分の解答・・(1) 正解です。    4、A: Can I have your passport, please? B: Here you are. A: How long do you plan to stay in Canada? B: (1)I’ll travel about 300 kilometers. (2)This is my first visit. (3)Canada is very far from Japan. (4)I’ll be here for two months. (5)I have a special plan here. 自分の解答・・(4) 正解です。 英文中で間違いのある語句(節)を書いてください。 1、A mother holding a baby / is/ sitting a bench /by a big tree/ in the park           自分の解答・・by a big tree sitting a bench が間違えで、sitting on a bench になるはずです。 2、People were/ surprising/ to see a man /climbing/ the tall building. 自分の解答・・surprising 正解です。surprised になるのですね。 3、What would have happened/ if/ we didn’t follow /his advice/ at that time? 自分の解答・・we didn't follow 正解です。we hadn't have followed になるはずです。 4、A few years ago/ dogs were/ not allowed /to enter in/ most of the supermarkets. 自分の解答・・to enter in 正解です。enterは普通他動詞で使われるのでinは要りません。 5、Not known/ where to go,/ he was/ just walking around /in the hall. 自分の解答・・Not known 正解です。knowing になるはずです。 空欄に最も適する語句をA)~E)から選びその記号を書いてください。 1、Some passengers on the train( )room for an elderly on the seat. A)made B)took C)get D)kept E)reduced 自分の解答・・B 正解です。 2、The traffic is always( )on this road Friday evening. A)very B)heavy C)high D)many E)great 自分の解答・・B 正解です。 3、The sign on the board( ),”Keep off the grass.” A)says B)writes C) notices D)is aware E)reminds 自分の解答・・B Aになるはずです。記号とか指示がそうなっていると言う時は、say を使います。 4、He was made( )the piano alone in the school festival. A)play B)to play C)played D)to be played E)playing 自分の解答・・A Bになります。受身の時はto不定詞になります。 5、She got her car( )by a gas station boy. A)to wash B)wash C)washed D)to washed E)washing 自分の解答・・A Cです。her car is washed という意味ですから、car の後には受身を表す過去分詞が来ます。

noname#53776
質問者

お礼

長らく回答していただき本当にありがとうございます!! 間違っているところは見なおします!!

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

4、He was made( )the piano alone in the school festival. A)play B)to play C)played D)to be played E)playing 自分の解答・・A 正解 使役動詞の使い方。 すみません was made to play が正解。よってB。

回答No.2

3、A: Excuse me. Could you help me? B: (1)Yes, of course. (2)That was all right. (3)No, thank you. (4)Yes, I could excuse you. (5)Yes, I liked to help you. A: How can I get to the museum?  自分の解答・・(1) 正解    4、A: Can I have your passport, please? B: Here you are. A: How long do you plan to stay in Canada? B: (1)I’ll travel about 300 kilometers. (2)This is my first visit. (3)Canada is very far from Japan. (4)I’ll be here for two months. (5)I have a special plan here. 自分の解答・・(4)正解 英文中で間違いのある語句(節)を書いてください。 1、A mother holding a baby / is/ sitting a bench /by a big tree/ in the park           自分の解答・・by a big tree --> sitting on a bench 2、People were/ surprising/ to see a man /climbing/ the tall building. 自分の解答・・surprising 正解(surprised) 3、What would have happened/ if/ we didn’t follow /his advice/ at that time? 自分の解答・・we didn't follow 正解 (hadn't followed 4、A few years ago/ dogs were/ not allowed /to enter in/ most of the supermarkets. 自分の解答・・to enter in 正解 enter 5、Not known/ where to go,/ he was/ just walking around /in the hall. 自分の解答・・Not known 正解 Not knowing 空欄に最も適する語句をA)~E)から選びその記号を書いてください。 1、Some passengers on the train( )room for an elderly on the seat. A)made B)took C)get D)kept E)reduced 自分の解答・・B 正解 2、The traffic is always( )on this road Friday evening. A)very B)heavy C)high D)many E)great 自分の解答・・B 正解 3、The sign on the board( ),”Keep off the grass.” A)says B)writes C) notices D)is aware E)reminds 自分の解答・・B --> A の says。TV/news says のどのようによく使われる。notice の場合は目的語がいる 4、He was made( )the piano alone in the school festival. A)play B)to play C)played D)to be played E)playing 自分の解答・・A 正解 使役動詞の使い方。 5、She got her car( )by a gas station boy. A)to wash B)wash C)washed D)to washed E)washing 自分の解答・・A -->C .  get 人 to V get 物 PP by 人

noname#53776
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます!!本当に助かりました!!

関連するQ&A

• 問題を解いてみたのですが・・

問題を解いてみたのですが答えがありません。正解の部分は正解と書いていただき、間違いの部分はその解説を書いていただきたいです。よろしくお願いします。 日本文に会うように語句を並び替えてその記号を順に書いてください。 (文頭に置かれる語も小文字で始めてあります。) 1、写真を見ると高校時代を思い出します。 A)our high school days B)the picture C)us D)of E)reminds 自分の解答・・B,E,C,D,A 2,天候はこの事故に関係がない。 A)nothing B)has C)this accident D)to do with E) the weather 自分の解答・・E,B,A,D,C 3,この事故でかなり多くの人がけがをした。 [A]people B]were C]a few D] injured E]quite]in this accident. 自分の解答・・E,C,A,B,D, 4,この結果に文句を言っても仕方がない。 A)no B) complaining about C)it is D)this result E)use 自分の解答・・C,A,E,B,D 5,私たちは彼女にお酒を飲まないようにと説得した。 [A]not B]we C]persuaded D]to drink E]her]alcohol. 自分の解答・・B,C,E,A,D 空欄に最も適する表現を選びその記号を書いてください。 1、 When we enter a shop, a sales clerk usually says,”( )” A)What’s up? B)Do you want to buy something? C)May I help you? D)Is there anything wrong? E)What do you do? 自分の解答・・C 2、When a person says, “I’m sorry” to make an apology for his or her small mistake, his or her best friend probably replies, “( )” A)Oh, I’m good. B)That’s O.K. It’s not your fault. C)You’re welcome. D)Well, I can apologize next time. E)No, it’s my pleasure. 自分の解答・・B 3、When one of two persons suggests that they shouldgo out for dinner, the other probably answers, “( )” A)That’s a good idea. B)I have to say thank you. C)I like it, too. D)Here we are. E)That’s good to know. 自分の解答・・A 2人の会話を成立させるために(1)~(5)から最も適するものを選びその記号を書いてください。 1、A: This tea smells really good. B: Would you like another cup? A: (1)The cup is nice , isn’t it? (2)Iliked another one. (3)No, thanks. (4)These cups look different. (5)I don’t have tea cups. 自分の解答・・(3) 2、A): Tom has a brother and a sister, B): What does his sister look like? A):(1)Tom likes his sister. (2)She looks like a movie star. (3)She likes to watch TV. (4)She isn’t like herself today. (5)She likes you to look at her.  自分の解答・・(2)

• 適語選び

【1】(  )に入る適語を下から選び、記号で答えなさい。  (1)Haruka got her typing errors ( ).   (a)correct (b)corrected (c)correcting (d)to correct  (2)We saw Takashi ( ) catch with his father.   (a)played (b)to play (c)playing (d)have played  (3)I tried to make myself ( ) in French during my trip.   (a)understand (b)understood (c)understanding (d)to understand  (4)( ) by many people, he managed to start up his own shop.   (a)Helping (b)Have helped (c)To be helped (d)Helped  (5)I’m very sorry to keep you ( ) all night.   (a)waiting (b)wait (c)have waited (d)to wait  (6)Here is my e-mail address. Let’s keep in ( ) with each other.”   (a)call (b)touch (c)mind (d)relation  (7)You must ( ) attention to all directions while driving.   (a)send (b)take (c)spend (d)pay  (8)She is ( ) about the cool animation character.   (a)likely (b)found (c)crazy (d)favorite  (9)I’m here in Los Angeles on ( ), not for sightseeing.   (a)job (b)company (c)business (d)fun 多いですが、よろしくお願いします_(._.)_

• ビジネス英語・会話

ビジネス英語・会話においての問題です。 ●相手に指示するとき、どのように書きますか。A~Dで選びなさい。 A:I demand that you take Mr.Lopez to the reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him. B:Would you like to take Mr.Lopez to the reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him. C:I want to order you to take Mr.Lopez to the reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him. D:Would you take Mr.Lopez reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him? 私の解答→B ●日本人AさんとBさんはモーター開発に関して、アメリカ人2人(Cさん、Dさん)と会議しています。A~Dのうち選びなさい。 Cさん:Not really. The problem is how much their R&D has progressed so far. We have no idea. Dさん:問題 A:Please take my advice. B:I'm not sure how to say it in English. C:Does anybody have any suggestions? D:Do you agree with me? 私の解答→A Aさん:Are you saying that we need more information on competitors? Dさん:That's right. We need to establish a global network to see what's going on in the motor market for hybrid cars. Bさん:問題 A:I feel that personal relationship are the best way. B:Could you describe that, please? C:No, you are wrong that way. D:What is a global netwak? 私の解答→C Cさん:Masa, I know that you have a strong relationship with engineers working for auto-parts companies. Aさん:Yeah, Masa attends a lot of conferences on engineering every year. Dさん:Masa, I'll leave it to you. (問題) A:The reason is that you are not confused about that. B:May I have your attention? C:That's fine. D:What do you think about your prospects? 私の解答→D Cさん:I believe that you can collect valuable information, Masa. Bさん:(問題) but I should be able to tell you sometiong important regarding motor development in the auto-parts industry in a few weeks. A:I'm very sorry for that, B:I'll explain that, C:I'm not sure, D:I'm very confident, 私の解答→分かりません。。Aかなと。。 以上宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。 

次のA~Hの英文は会話文1~8のどこに入ると思いますか?意味も教えてください。 A.All you need to do is B.I understand that C.I'm putting you through D.It's been quite some time E.it's convenient for you F.just to be on the safe side G.we're all set then H.You can't miss me 1.(a)When would you like to meet? (b)Whenever______. 2.(a)When did you last visit Prague? (b)______. 3.(a)How will I recognize you? (b)I'll have a hat on.______. 4.(a)How can I get to the nearest bank?(b)______ walk straight on and turn left. 5.(a)Shall we book the tickets today?(b)Yes,______. 6.(a)So,______?(b)Yes, we're ready to start. 7.(a)______ your flight leaves at six.(b)Yes, that's right. 8.(a)Hello.Can I speak to Mr.Motteram, please.(b)Just one moment.______.

• 英語 会話

問題集のわからなかったところです。 訳も教えていただけると嬉しいです。 答えを選ぶ問題です ・"Helli. This is Emily. May I speak to Anne?" a. "Hello, Emily. Hold on a minute." b. "Hello, Emily. I am Anne's mother." c. "Hello,Anne. Just a moment." d. "Hello,Anne. Do you want to speak to my daughter?" 並び替えの問題です ・A: "I'd like to, but I'm afraid I can't." B: "No. I can't afford it." C: "How about going to Seattle this summer, Satoshi?" D: "Do you mean to say you don't have enough time for the trip?" a. C-A-B-D b. C-A-D-B c. D-B-A-C d. D-A-C-B ・A: "Yes. There's going to be a famous musical on Channel 31." B: "Are there any interesting programs tonight?" C: "Would you like to go out this evening?" D: "Not really. I'd rather stay home and watch TV." a. B-D-C-A b. B-D-A-C c. C-D-A-B d. C-D-B-A

• 翻訳お願いします

Yes I make a heat sink for a C6 host in aluminum it is $15.00 and in copper it is $20.00 my heat sinks do not compare with ANY ONE else's as I make mine fit like a glove so the heat can get out and I put two set screws in every heat sink I make, there is no skimping on quality here ! I have yet to see a heat sink made by any one else here on LPF that is as good as mine !! When something cost cheap that is what you are going to get something cheap ! I have found over the years you usually get what you pay for

• どちらが正解?

入試問題で、どちらが正解かわからない微妙な問題があったので質問します。スピーチの仕方を説明する文章の中に [If you are trying to sell something,you will need to convince your audience. Do you want them to vote for Candidate A? Are you offering them a new, improved toothbrush?This kind of speech is usually dramatic,but here too, you must do your research and know your facts.」とあり、 このパラグラフ対して Q.When you try to sell something, you should {    }という質問があり、その答えとして1)convince yourself in order to persuade the audience into buying it。2)talk about it on the basis of the information from your research. という選択肢がある場合、どちらが正しいのでしょうか? お客様に買ってもらうには自分がその「商品」の良さを信じて「セールストーク」をしなければいけないという1)も正しいし、自分のリサーチで得た情報に基づいて、売り込みをする、という2)も正しいし、、どちらもが正解ではないのでしょうか? 

• 翻訳お願いします

Yes I understand the C6 host I made it to fit the copper heat sink is on the way to you with 4 set screws, please pay the amount indicated in the last PM to you and I'll get it off to you, Thanks !

• ビジネス英語において

ビジネス英文の問題です。プレゼンテーションの抜粋です。空欄を下記から選択し埋める問題です。 There are three points I'd like to (16) with you. The (17) will help you understand our new product more clearly. First, let me talk about the (18) of the new software. Here are some interesting statistics... Let's just drop it here and (19) to the next topic. Second, I'd like to talk about some successful examples of our clients introducing the new software. Let's take a look at Charts 1 and 2. These charts indicate that... Third, let me stress the performance of the software. It (20) all others produced by our competitors... [16] A:address B:tell C:explain D:reveal 私の解答A [17] A:programs B:handles C:handlings D:handouts [18] A:characteristically B:character C:characteristic D:characteristics 私の解答D [19] A:pick up B:move on C:go over D:take on 私なりの解答B [20] A:outperforms B:outstands C:outsources D:outdates 私なりの解答A 分かるところだけ解答しましたが、あとは分かりません。添削含め宜しくお願いします。

• missing word 私の答えあってますか? 見てください。

a,b,c,d,e のうちどの単語が入りますか?私の答え見てください。 1、The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never,,,,,. a,accurate, b,complete, c,complex, d, simple, e,wise. My answer is d 2,A cynic is a person who knows the price of everything and the,,,,,, of nothing. a,quantity,b, meaning, c,color, d, value e, quality My answer is d, 3, Wisdom is knowing what to do next,......is doing it. a,virtue, b,luck, c,integrity, d, happiness, e, sanity. My answer is c. 4, It is easier to ..... ,than offer a helping hand. a,point the finger, b, raise a flang, c,lay down d,sing praises, e, be on the ball. My answer is a. 5, True knowledge exist in knowing that you know...... a, everything, b, nothing, c, the truth, d, the weather, e, the meaning of life. My answer is b. どうぞよろしくお願いします。