• ベストアンサー

particularly, especially はどうですか?

I came here ___to see you. a. particularly b. generally c. especially d. specially 答えは specially だそうで、妥当だと思います。でも、a と c が間違いとまで言い切れるのでしょうか?

noname#42839
noname#42839
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

私の感覚ではparticularlyが一番しっくりきますし、especiallyも全く問題ないと思います。 ちなみに、私のgoogle検索では、especiallyが一番ヒットが多く、次にparticularlyが来て、speciallyは最下位です。 (Googleの検索結果が100%信頼できるとはいえませんし、検索キーワードや条件の設定によっても結果が変りますが、一応の参考くらいにはなるでしょう。) "came * specially to see" http://www.google.com/search?hl=ja&as_qdr=all&q=+%22came+*+specially+to+see%22&lr=lang_en "came * particularly to see" http://www.google.com/search?hl=ja&as_qdr=all&q=+%22came+*+particularly+to+see%22&lr=lang_en "came * especially to see" http://www.google.com/search?hl=ja&as_qdr=all&q=+%22came+*+especially+to+see%22&lr=lang_en

その他の回答 (1)

• ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.2

>答えは specially だそうで、妥当だと思います。 私も4択から選べといわれたら、speciallyですね。 なぜspeciallyでespeciallyではないのか、という説明は 実は簡単ではありません。この辺のことをきちんと学校で 教えるべきなのに、クイズ仕立て(あえて文法問題はクイズ といいます)で終わらせているところが日本の英語教育の 問題点なのです。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にして下さい

I do remember but what I am trying to say is am I going to see you more than the last time you came? Lol. If you were here so long, how come I didn't see you often?

• 英訳が合ってるかどうか・・・

男子学生です。 自分なりに日本語を英語に訳してみたのですが 合ってるでしょうか? もし間違っていたら、正しい英文を教えてください! 「I'm the first time that I talk with a foreigner.」(私は初めて外国の方と喋ります。) 「Will you talk a little more slowly?」(もう少しゆっくり話していただけませんか?) 「I came to here for the first time.」(初めてここに来ます) 「I'm very glad to be able to meet you.」(あなたに会えてとても嬉しいです) 「You came to here and what did you do?」(あなたはここに来て何をしましたか?) また、外国人の方と喋るとき、気をつけた方がいい事もあったら教えてください!

• あなたに会えるなんて思わなかった!!

あなたに会えるなんて思わなかった!!   題のようにいうとき I didn't expect to see you here!! I didn't think to see you here!! どちらがふさわしいでしょうか。 またexpectは悪い予想に使うみたいな説明が辞書にあったのですがこの文では (会いたくなかったのに)会えるなんて思わなかった。 みたいに皮肉っぽく聞こえてしまいますか 以上どちらがふさわしいのか、と、二文のイメージ、を教えてください お願いします

• ~ingとto ~は同じ?

ある本に ~ingとto ~は同じと書かれていましたが I don't have time to help you. I came here to help you. I'm glad to help you. のto helpをhelpingにしても同じ意味になるのでしょうか。 こちらのサイトの質問・回答を読ませていただいて ~ingしか取れない動詞、to ~ しか取れない動詞、どちらかを取ることによって意味が変わってしまう動詞があることは分かりました。 それは~ingは過去や、もうやっている感、躍動感から to ~は未来志向から来ている事もわかりました。 ですので、I don't have timeは助けていない状況なのでto help I came here も同様にto help、 I'm glad to help you.は助けたことを嬉しいと感じているのでhelpingでもいいのかなぁというのが私の考えなのですが、どうでしょうか。

• 同じ意味になるような英語、どれが正しい?

ほぼ同じ意味になるような英語の問題、どれが正しいか教えてください 英語の問題ですが、自分になりに答えを考えてみましたが、どれが正しいか分かりません。 出来れば覚えやすく、簡単な英語を使おうと考えました。 他の答えもあると思いますが、ずばり答えを解説付きで回答して頂けると、大変助かります。 分かる方教えてください。よろしくお願い致します。 A.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 Please remember me to your family. → Please give my ( ) to your family. (1)Please give my best to your family. (2)Please give my regard to your family. (3)Please give my good regard to your family. B.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 Is this her first visit to Nagoya? → Is this the first time ( ) to Nagoya? (1)Is this the first time she goes to Nagoya? (2)Is this the first time that she visit to Nagoya? C.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. → I have ( ) such a beautiful woman like you. (1)I have not seen such a beautiful woman like you. (2)I have never seen such a beautiful woman like you. D.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 I stay up late, and she wakes up early. → I'm a night person, and she's an ( ). (1)I'm a night person, and she's an early bird. (2)I'm a night person, and she's an early riser. E.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 Does she live in this area? → Is she living ( )? (1)Is she living near here? (2)Is she living around here? (3)Is she living about here? F.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 Now I understand. → So that ( ). (1)So that explains. (2)So that explains it.

• 次の対話文で、答えが正しいものを1つ選びなさい。

次の対話文で、答えが正しいものを1つ選びなさい。 1:May I see your passport, please? 2:(   ) (1) Here you are. (2) Don't worry, I won't (3) Sorry, that's OK. (4) There's to you. 皆さんは、どれが正しいと思いますか? 私が勘違いしているだけかもしれませんが、 ちょっと、回答に納得いかないのです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 語りかけるような日記

You know what? Long time no see you, don’t you think so? I wanted to see you,but I didn’t have enough time. Do you remember me? No? Sometimes I come to here. Last time I came to here....When was it? It was about 10days before. Then my dad got out of the hospital. Thank you, dad is getting better day by day! BTW, I love flowers very much! Last fall I planted a lot of bulbs, about 150 of tulips and daffodils.(この言い方では約150のチューリップと<数は、わからない>水仙を植えたとなりますか?合わせて150のチューリップと水仙と言いたいのですが...)Now I can see their heads.(g) Everyday I say them in my heart “Good morning! I am waiting for your flowers will bloom , I love you!” In April I will see a lot of flowers of tulip and daffodil.(tulips and daffodilsとするのでしょうか?) 一生懸命書いてみました、語るかけるように書いたつもりですが、どうでしょうか?よろしくお願いいします。

• 日記風に書いて、ここgooだけで英語の勉強をしています。添削をお願いしたいのです、よろしくお願いいたします。

Hi, my Crystal! What are you doing now? I came here again because I wanted to talk with you. Do you have time now? I talked about my miniature rose. Then she was very weak, but now she is better than before. I am very glad she becomes well. Now she has a lot of new leaves and buds! In this morning I saw two flowers blooming, they were so cute! Every morning I say to her silently from my heart “Good morning! You are so beautiful, pretty, gorgeous and cute! I love you!” And sometimes I kiss her. I want you to see her someday. Crystal, thank you for your time. Now I am feeling a little sleepy because this morning I woke up 5o'clock. So I say to you “Good night, my Crystal.”

• どなたか和訳をお願い致します

I read your words. I wish we had a sweeter reunion. I just wanted to hold you close and love you. It was such a simple hope. That is how I feel. But I am still happy we met. I would like to meet you again if you wish to visit here again. I just got back here today. The truth is I miss you. But if we spend another evening together, please lets make it pure..and sweet. Especially the next time. If you would like to visit me here again and spend the night I welcome it. I could meet you here again like the place we were at before. I am free from 8pm. Infact.. If you want to meet me tomorrow (Tuesday) I would welcome it. I have a gift for you from my travels. I also miss you.

• 英語の添削お願いします。

語学学校を卒業するにあたりスピーチをしなければいけません。 文章を考えたのですが添削してもらえますか? Thank you everyone,especially.....Thank you my friends. I've spend in here for three months.I could have a lot of friend and experience.I had a great time in here. I want to talk about a lot more if there is an opportunity to meet you again.So,I'm going to continue to study English for improving my English level. I'll miss you.Have a good school life.Thank you. よろしくお願いします。