• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英語の質問です!

Am (I,change,allowed,clothes,to) here? Cars (left,in,the,keep,to) Japan. Is (right,all,talk,to,it) with you for a while? Do (I,if,you,open,mind) the window? (any,bring,food,can't ,you) in here . お願いします!!

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数51
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2977/4020)

Am (I,change,allowed,clothes,to) here? ↓ Am (I allowed to change clothes)here? Cars (left,in,the,keep,to) Japan. ↓ Cars ( keep to the left in)Japan. Is (right,all,talk,to,it) with you for a while? ↓ Is (it all right to talk) with you for a while? Do (I,if,you,open,mind) the window? ↓ Do (you mind if I open) the window? (any,bring,food,can't ,you) in here . ↓ (You can't bring any food) in here.

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英語:語尾

この中の文章でどれが合っていますか? I want to talk with you if you want. I want to talk with you if you want to. I want to talk with you if you want to do it. 語尾どこまで書いたらいいのか分かりません。 決まりというのはあるのでしょうか?

• 英語の質問です。

1.I'll talk about it with you ( ) you want. (1)whichever (2)however (3)whenever (4)whether 2.( ) we are, we can keep in contact with our family or friends by mobile phone. (1)Wherever (2)Whatever (3)However (4)Whoever 3.Caroline spent ( ) she had on clothes. (1)what little money (2)what few money (3)which little money (4)which few money 答え 1.(3) 2.(1) 3.(1) 解答してみましたが、訳がよくわかりません。訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• keep in minについてお尋ねします。

1「夜出かけないように(覚えておいて、心がけておいて)してね!」 2「電話をかけなおすのを忘れないでね。」 1Keep in mind that you don't go outside at night./Keep in mind not to go out~. 2Keep in mind that you don't forget to call him back./Keep in mind not to~. このような表現でkeep in mindは使用できるでしょうか? また「~するのを覚えておいてね」と表現する場合be sure toやremember to~等あると思うのですが、これらにno to forget toと続けて「忘れすにするのを覚えておいてね」と表すのは自然でそうか?また1のようにthat節が続く用法があればご教示お願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします

Which prediction is NOT mentioned in the article? You'll be able to use your clothes to call a friend. Clothes will be able to change their pattern. You'll be able to use your clothes to watch a video. Cars will be able to drive by themselves.

• 英語の質問です

英語が苦手なのに自分の歌の英歌詞作りにチャレンジしているんですが                   what did you face in your self for your band で                                お前はバンドのために 自己で何に直面していたんだ    みたいなニュアンスになりますかね (*_*)       あと       i want to live in the wind   で       俺は風の中で生きたいんだ になるのか        もしか なるのなら   live の 読みは リヴ なのか ライヴなのか     あと           i want to find it in the wind で 風の中でみつけたいんだ           また i want to keep living in the wind で 風の中で生き続けたいんだ                  i keep singing here to make them realize       で   彼らに解ってもらえるように ここで 歌い続けたいんだ   と  なりますかね   (*_*)                           歌う文章なので  おかしい所や     アドバイスなども含め 皆さんの  知恵を おかしください  お願いいたします                                            

• 2つの文章、どうでしょうか?

1.私は貴方と旅行したかった。 I wanted take a trip with you.ですね。 では、私だって、貴方といつか旅行に行きたいと思っていた。 私だってを強調したい。文がうまくできません。 2.Your situation going to be change. I hope you are not change yourself. Because I like just way you are. And could you tell me you want keep in touch with me? Of cause I want talk many kind of things with you same as before.If it isn't any trouble. 貴方は立場が変わって行くけど、あなた自身は変わらないでほしい。なぜならそのままの貴方が好きだし、そして、貴方はこれからも連絡をして行きたいでしょうか、教えてね。もちろん、私は今まで通りいろいろお話して行きたいつもりよ。迷惑でなければ。 ●You want me keep in touch?でもおかしくないですか? ●changeの使い方はchangedの方がいいのかどうか、等など。 ●つなぎ言葉でいいのがありましたら教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の質問です。

this is what the artist is hoping for to bring art unexpectedly into your life in such a way as to attract your attention and change your behavior. の訳が上手くできません。 教えてください。

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか? その2

翻訳しましたが理解できないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。 Is just need told you the true That was don't like and hate Talk my friends When I'm say and told you are my girlfriend Later. Surprised all my friends talk with you And say your girlfriend just like enjoy What you think? i'm feel When you are in a big love and other people talk bad about your couple I'm really like and love And feel in you a true love And was want only for me Because was really love you Was want see you again Talk with you Dinner with you Walk with you Have again a good time like to the first meeting Was dream. with this Now just continue in my dream Sorry for today

• この英語ってまちがってますか?!

最近友達になったアメリカ人の男の人が(私は女性です)、仕事の都合でアメリカに帰らなければいけないかもしれなくなりました。 それで「Let's go to ○○(レストランの名前) someday, if you can stay japan. I hope you can stay here, because It's fun to be with you!」とメールをしました。↑この"here" は 私は"japan"という意味だったんですけど、もしかして「私の家」ととられてしまったような気がするんですが、どうでしょうか?その人から来たメールが「I love it here in japan」というふうに"here"を使っていたのでつられてしまったんですけど・・・。ただの友達だったんですけど、なんとなく好意を示したメールのようにとられてしまったようで心配です。それまではわりと頻繁にメールのやりとりをしていたのに、このメール以降プッツリ返事がなくなってしまいました。友達関係は続けたかったので、誤解で遠ざけられてしまったなら残念だと思っているのですが、ネイティブの人から見たらどう思われるか、教えて頂けると嬉しいです。よろしくお願いします。