• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

Which prediction is NOT mentioned in the article? You'll be able to use your clothes to call a friend. Clothes will be able to change their pattern. You'll be able to use your clothes to watch a video. Cars will be able to drive by themselves.

• tkdmgm
  • お礼率99% (129/130)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

どの予測が、記事で言及されていませんか? あなたは、友人に電話をするために服を使うことができます。 服は、その柄を変えることができます。 あなたは、ビデオを見るために服を使うことができます。 車は、自動運転することができます。

tkdmgm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

It's time to go to work. In 2035, cars drive themselves. Just tell your "smart car" where to go. On the way, you can call a friend using your jacket sleeve. Nano-sized "smart technology" is all around you. "Your whole body and surroundings [will] become part of the same network," says scientist Ampy Buchholz.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳して いただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? またお金の話題かもしれませんが・・ どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your marriage chart shows that your future partner will be giving and will sustain you emotionally, giving you what you need in a person. He will feed your dreams, your ambitions and soul. He will take your loneliness with fill it with security. The ruling planet of your house of marriage also suggest that money will have an important influence on the future of the marriage and courtship. This could be either in a negative or positive way, as money can make the path smoother, and the marriage quicker, but lack of it can cause the path of love to be delayed or harder or cause it to take much longer to be able to actually afford to get married or live together. So the material side of the relationship will have an influence in the beginning. But don’t worry money will come to you through your future marriage. You’ll will either marry a wealthy partner, who can provide or help provide for you, or else your partner even if poor in the beginning will become wealthy later on in the marriage and you’ll both benefit,

• 和訳お願いします。

welcome to your future life! You get up in the morning and look into the mirror. You face is firm and young looking. In 2035, medical science is better than ever. Many people your age could live to 150, so at 40, you’re not old at all. And your parents just had an anti aging nanotechnology treatment. Now, all three of you look the same age! You say to your shirt, “Turn red.” It changes from blue to red. In 2035, “smart clothes” contain particles much smaller than the cells in your body. The particles can be programmed to change your clothes’ color or pattern. You walk into the kitchen. You grad the milk, but a voice says, “You shouldn’t drink that!” Your fridge has read RFID chip o the milk’s label, and it knows the milk is old. In 2035, every food item in the grocery store has an RFID chip. It’s time to go work. In 2035, cars drive themselves. Just tell your “smart car” where to go. on the way, you can call a friend using your jacket sleeve. Nano sized “smart technology” is all around you. “Your whole body and surroundings will become part of the same network,” says scientist Ampy Buchholz. So will all these predictions come true? For new technology to succeed, says futurist Andrew Zolli, “it has to be so much better than is replaces what we have already.” The Internet is one example what will be the next?

• 和訳をお願いいたします

先ほどの再投稿となりますが、翻訳をしていただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The element of air was on your fifth house. This indicates that it is through conversation or words and communication, letters, that you will determine what your partner is really like. You will seem actively involved impressed attentive or friendly towards him because of your conversation or interesting the communications exchanged between you, but inwardly you’ll keep your distance still, and you will stay in control emotionally, no matter how intuitively, instinctively and mysteriously or irresistibly you find yourself drawn to him, you’ll try and be objective until you form an opinion. This will not be easy because he will seem like a man who is not ordinary, who can touch and inspire your soul with his originality, invisible strands of strange powerful feelings. He will feel so different to anyone you have every known before, that you will think it wonderful to have met him at all. Meeting him will be exciting. But you’ll try and control yourself and to view it coolly and sensibly. So there is a kind of duality going on, two levels, what you feel and how you act when you meet, each may be different.

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 On the day you meet he will impress you, and in the days and hours afterwards he will haunt you. That is the only word for it. He will make an impact on the depth of your being that barely registers, except that in the time that follows you will not be able to think of any man but him.. He will seem striking, alluring in some way that you cannot fathom, and which has nothing to do with his looks, as though a chord is struck in your deeper soul, or the innermost chambers of your being. You will recognize him, not only from the description, which is in a sense quite bland, but something inside of you will be mesmerized. All day and days afterwards he will have stamped his indelible impression on your mind and you’ll keep thinking back to him, to the meeting, to the man, to the warm kindling feeling inside of you. Like a curtain of a dream it will drop across you life. It will be that mystical, that beautiful, yet real and solid too.

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Friendsの「Listen to your heartbeat」という曲中にある歌詞について質問します。 I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones この意味がわかるようでわかりません。 この2行の和訳をお願いします。 できましたら、 なぜ、そのように訳されたのか、その理由を教えていただけるありがたいです。 参考までに 曲名:Listen to your heartbeat I wanna know what you feel inside Is something wrong? Why did you leave last night? Is it all just a game? – Oh... tell me why we can't be lovers I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones And we were meant to be true, so tell me why we can't be lovers How could I be such a fool I thought I already knew it all, but I know I was totally wrong Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you How will I know if you're fooling me? Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to be Like it's all just a game, and I just want us to be lovers We had it all in our hands Just like those all happy ends I still don't know why, but we lost it somehow Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you One more chance to make a try Nothing left to do for you and I Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you Listen to your heartbeat

• 和訳お願いします

You say to your shirt, "Turn red." It changes from blue to red. In 2035, "smart clothes" contain particles much smaller than the cells in your body. The particles can be programmed to change your clothes' color or pattern.

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.

• 英文の和訳

すみませんが、以下の英文を 和訳していただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The element of air was on your fifth house. This indicates that it is through conversation or words and communication, letters, that you will determine what your partner is really like. You will seem actively involved impressed attentive or friendly towards him because of your conversation or interesting the communications exchanged between you, but inwardly you’ll keep your distance still, and you will stay in control emotionally, no matter how intuitively, instinctively and mysteriously or irresistibly you find yourself drawn to him, you’ll try and be objective until you form an opinion. This will not be easy because he will seem like a man who is not ordinary, who can touch and inspire your soul with his originality, invisible strands of strange powerful feelings. He will feel so different to anyone you have every known before, that you will think it wonderful to have met him at all. Meeting him will be exciting. But you’ll try and control yourself and to view it coolly and sensibly. So there is a kind of duality going on, two levels, what you feel and how you act when you meet, each may be different.

• 和訳教えて下さい!

以下の英文の和訳(意味)を教えて下さい。 Of course, when you come to Brazil? What you'll need at your disposal. I'll be your guide with great pleasure. 以上になります。 切実ですのでよろしくお願いします。