• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

この意味がわかりません。

THIS IS THE CHANGE IN THE PRICE OF THE METAL FROM THE PREVIOUS CLOSE,WHICH IS NOT NECESSARILY THE PREVIOUS DAY.HERE'S WHY:THE TIME THE GOLD MARKET STOPS TRADING WORLDWIDE ON WEEKDAYS IS FOR A 30 MIN PERIOD,FROM 1:30 PM FOR THE CLOSE OF THAT GIVEN DAY.CHANGE IS ALWAYS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CURRENT PRICE AND THE PRICE AT 1:30 PM.FOR EXAMPLE GOLD LAST TRADED AT $400 AT 1:30 PM ON JANUARY 17.IF IT IS JANUARY 17 AT 3:30 PM AND THE PRICE IS $402,WE WILL SHOW A CHANGE OF +2.00.IF IT IS JANUARY 18 AT 1:28 PM AND GOLD IS QUOTED AT $425 THEN WE WOULD SHOW A CHANGE OF +25.00 AT THAT TIME. この文章を翻訳したいのですが うまく日本語に翻訳できません。 日本語にはどう訳したらいいでしょうか?

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数122
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2

これは、変化している金属製の価格は、前のより緊密な、 これ<br>は、必ずしも、前のday.here '秒なぜ: その時、金市場<br>平日は、全世界の取引を停止する期間30分、 午後1時30分よりために<br>閉じるのを与えられたのは、 いつもの違いはday.change <br>価格は現在の価格を表示すると、 最後の取引金1:30 pm.for例で400ドル<br>午後1時30分1月17.ifそれは、 1月17日で、価格は、午後3時30分<br>四〇二ドル、我々は2.00の変化を示す。 場合は、 1月18日には1時28時までとゴールド<br> それから私たちは引用符で四百二十五ドルの変化を示すその時点で25.00 。 グーグル言語ツールでの訳です。 きれいな日本語ではありませんが。 http://www.google.co.jp/language_tools?hl=ja ご参考になりましたら。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

二年の前のことで申し訳ございません。 今回答拝見いたしました。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• すみませんが翻訳をお願いします。

すみませんが翻訳をお願いします。 1.I am very sorry for the previous wrong email. We are very sorry for any inconveinence caused to you .We have contacted the product department of our company,and there is still no replay right now. We have hastened our collegues already.When we get an answer, We will reply to you as soon as possible.Sorry again for the trouble .Any further questions,please feel free to contact us. 2.As for your question that the item sells at the price of $500 on our website but you have only paid $300 for it, the reason is that different item has different price. And the price of the item has been adjusted later. Hope the information can help you. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day! 1と2の英文を訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• &#8203;&#8203;Today is a good day,the

&#8203;&#8203;Today is a good day,the weather is quite warm for a change, usually we have more than our fair share of the rain.. はどういう意味ですか?

• 至急、翻訳、お願いします。

至急、翻訳、お願いします。 Central Pacific Hotel is featuring "Steak Fair" at the Garden Cafe and Restaurant.You may have various kinds of stteak "all-you-can-eat" and enjoy one compplimentary drink between 5:00 PM and 8:00 PM,Monday through riday until June 30. Price is$20 per adult($10per child under 10),including tax and service charge.A pad of 6 coupons($100) is available at the Cashier in advnce or at the door. For futher informatin,please dial (627) 321-9287,Ext.8901,Garden Cafe. Please note:For customers staying at the hotel we are offering a special 20% discount for every kind of foo.This discount also applies to "Steak Fair," but use pad of 6 coupons,this discount is not applied.

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1

先物カテで質問した方がよさそうな気がします。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

有難うございます。 早速質問してみます。

関連するQ&A

• 英国からのメールの和訳をお願いします

The price quoted is for a minimum of 7 units we could not sell 2 units at £40.15 we would be unable to cover our costs. For your information the retailers recommened price is £59.99 GBP per unit we could reduce the price per unit to £53.00 GBP but we could not meet the postage costs for shipping. The total price including shipping costs would be £120.30 GBP

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文しました。値引きの事で相手に質問をしていたんですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Just returning from our show in Vegas so I am little behind on my replies. As for the discount we will not be able to make any adjustments at the moment and since we will be discussing distribution in Japan we will not be adjusting any price tiers for Japan until it is finalized. Yes, we do sell out very quickly. This year we have increased our production but the demands are greater so it is getting very difficult to stay in stock. Sorry I can’t help.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫があるか質問したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 we finally tracked 2 down for you and it’s actually a better size than our previous one. I can keep the price at $9.99 and the shipping of all will be $5 if you are interested please let me know, I have sent you the invoice and gave you 50% off the price. The cost of shipping is a bit higher since it’s just those items. I can also put the AAA online and you can add it to another order, but it would delay this AAA and the rest of the order since I need a couple of days to send it to our warehouse. If it’s cheaper I can refund you back the cost of the shipping if it is less but it’s high since it’s a smaller shipment. The new one is 2wx 3hx 2d cm and the original smaller one is 1wx 2h x 1d cm, everything else is the same, it’s a really nice AAA and nearly sold out in most places.

• 英語プレゼンテーションでの表現に関する質問

英語プレゼンテーションでの表現に関する質問 今度、英語でプレゼンをする予定になっております。 そこで表現の仕方に関して質問させて下さい。 ・that of~続く場合、どうすれば良いでしょうか? 例えば、The density of water is about 1. That of gold is 19.3 That of mercury is 13.5. ..... みたいに、同じ構造の文章が並ぶ場合、2回目以降、densityをthatに言い換えて 表現します。しかしながら、that of~がたくさん並ぶ聞いている方も話す方も面倒くさく なるのではないでしょうか? それで The density of water is about 1. Gold 19.3 Mercury 13.5. みたいに、動詞や構文を無視して表現しても良いのでしょうか? もっと良い方法がありましたら教えて頂けますでしょうか? ・A was B. C was D. E was F. と文が続く場合、どうすれば良いでしょうか? 書き文章の場合だと、A, C and E was B, D and F, respectively. とまとめることが出来ますが、話し言葉では、 respectivelyは避けた方が良いと、プレゼンの本に書かれていました。 しかしながら、同じ構文の文章を続けて話すのは聞きづらいのではないでしょうか? これをA was B. C D. and E F. みたいに動詞を飛ばして読んでも良いのでしょうか? ・I used this equation for the calculation. この文章についてなのですが、 私は、その計算のために、この式を用いました。 私はその計算のための、この式を用いました。 の2通りの取り方が出来ると思うのですが、これはどのようにして使い分ければ良いのでしょうか?

• 以下のMathの問題の解き方を教えてください.

A donut shop makes and sells donuts makes, and wishes to determine what price to charge for its standard donuts. The higher price they charge, the fewer donuts they will sell, but the money they will make per donut. Market research has found that the price p needed to sell a certain number of donuts per day, x, is p(x)=2-0.01x (a) If the donut shop sells x donuts at a price p(x) how much mill they make dorm sales in one day? Your answer to this question will have an x in it (in other word, it will be a function of x). This amount of money is called the revenue, and will be denoted by the function R(x). (b) If the donuts shop has a fixed cost of $500 per day rent and labor and it cost them $0.20 per donut do ingredients, find a formula for the cost per day in terms of x, the number of donuts sold. We will denote this cost function as C(x). (c) Use the revenue and cost function above to find a formula do the profit function P(x) in terms of x. (d) Find the value of x which yields the maximum profit per day. Justify your answer algebraically. (e) Find the price the donut shop should charge to yield maximum profit.

• この関係代名詞がわかりません

The purpose of politics is to rid human social life of the violence that is the price of anarchy by substituting for it the peace and security of which the price is law and order. 「政治の目的は、人間社会から、無政府状態の代償である暴力を除去し、そのかわりに、法と秩序を代償とする平和と安全をもたらすことである。」 the peace and security of which the price is law and order. というところがわかりません。 「法と秩序を代償とする平和と安全」を書くとすれば自分なら 「the peace and security which is price of law and order.」 変な感じがしますが、仮にofをwhichの前に出しても、 「the peace and security of which is price law and order.」 になってしまいます。

• どのような意味でしょうか

We recently moved into a house in a suburb that feels like a small town. We like the house, but I’m still not sure about leaving the city. My children love our front yard, and we play out there nearly every day. My children are young, 4 and 1 years old, and the back yard is a hill that is difficult to negotiate for my littlest. a hill that is difficult to negotiate for my littlestはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします(可能であれば英文解釈も)

"X"という製品について海外の方に質問したところ下記の返信が来ました。 "and much less accuracy is expected"あたりから眩暈がして、何を言っているのかが 解らなくなっています。。。 お恥ずかしいですが、日本語訳と英文解釈についてご教示願えませんでしょうか? 宜しくお願いいたします。 Obviously foreseeing the future is much more complicated, and much less accuracy is expected because the events of the future can still change at any time, but we are able to show high correlation between what " X" can show as risk group and default ratios in actual life situations.

• 意味を教えてください

I have been dating an amazing man for the past six months. We are still at the “sleeping over several times a week” stage. We are absolutely incapable of sharing a bed and getting enough sleep. We have sex and cuddle a while, then he slips off to my guest room and sleeps there for the night. He says my bed is too soft. When I stay at his place, I think his bed is too hard. Our sleep styles are wildly different, and we’re both in our mid-30s and a bit set in our ways. He burritos himself in the bedclothes; I insist that the sheets must be tucked in order for me to feel secure. burritos himselfとtucked inの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• カードトリック問題の意味について

こんにちは。前に質問させてもらい、 内容として 「21 枚のカードがあり、絵が見えるように上にして、三枚ずつ七行に並べていく。七行・三列の配列で考える。 そして、観客に一枚を選ばせ、三列のうちのどの列なのか言わせる。カードは手渡さないで、指示された列が真ん 中になるよう各列のカードを集めたあと、また繰り返す。このイカサマを 3ラウンド繰り返せば、イカサマ師は観 客の選んだ札を言い当てられる。」 ということで、理解できました。そして、そのあとの英文のないようで、数式が出てきているのですが、 どのような意味なのかが、読みとれません>< その内容は、 The convergence of the process We consider a pack with PQ cards which will be arranged in an array of P columns, each of Q cards or, equivalently, Q rows, each of P cards. The case described above is with P=3 and Q=7. We shall only analyse the case when P and Q are odd and greater than 1 (leaving the other cases to the interested reader), and we write P=2p+1 and Q=2q+1, where p>=1 and q>=1. We are interested in the central card in the pack; this has exactly 1/2(P×Q-1) cards above and below it and, labelling the cards 1,2,3,... from the top of the pack, the central card is labelled C, where C=1/2(P×Q+1)=p×Q+q+1=q×P+p+1. Suppose now that the chosen card lies in the Xn th position in the pack after n rounds have been played. During the play in the next round the first Xn cards will be spread out over the first few rows, and the chosen card will occur in the r th row, where r is the smallest integer greater than or equal to Xn/P. We write <Y> for the smallest integer m satisfying m>=Y. It follows that, after reforming the pack by ensuring that the column containing the chosen card is the central column, the position Xn+1 of the chosen card will satisfy the recurrence relation Xn+1=pQ+<Xn/P>. This is a recurrence relation, but it is non-linear, and we do not know the initial value X0 of the chosen card in the pack; all we know is that 1=<X0=<PQ. Nevertheless, this information is sufficient to give us a complete solution of our problem, and we shall see that the dynamics of the trick is reminiscent of the convergence of iterates of a function towards an attracting fixed point of the function. We begin by noting that there is a symmetry in the process, so that we may confine our attention to those cases where the chosen card lies in the top half of the pack; thus we may assume that 1=<X0=<C. An induction argument now shows that, for all n, Xn=<C. For suppose that Xn=<C; then Xn+1=pQ+<Xn/P>=<pQ+<C/P> =pQ+<(qP+p+1)/P> =pQ+q+1=C This argument also shows that if Xn=C, then Xn+1=C. Observe next that X1>pQ. We shall now show that there is some integer N with pO<X1<X2<....<Xn-1<Xn=C=Xn+1=Xn+2=.... ・・・(1) いつも質問させてもらい、本当に助かってます。時間がある方、アドバイスお願いします><