回答No.1

Do U use DSL or Cable?で十分通じます。

noname#11432
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• and,orについて

本とノートを参考にしていいです。 を英訳すると、 You can use your books or your notes. になると、参考書に書いてありました。 これをorではなくandで You can use your books and notes. とすると、日本語の意味が変わってくるのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 食べ放題

「食べ放題」を バスク語 フィンランド語 ハンガリー語 でそれぞれ何と言いますか? 因みに、英語では「all-you-can-eat」だそうなんです。 東大の教員が言ってました。

• 飲み放題の英語表現について質問です。

私の働いている居酒屋には飲み放題のプランがあるのですが、 飲み放題に入る場合、一人二品ずつ何か料理を必ず注文するのが条件になっています。 外国人のお客さんにこれを説明する時、 "If you get all-you-can-drink plan, you have to order two foods because of its policy"とか "You are not allowed to have all-you-can-drink without two another order" という風に自分なりに考えて言っているのですが、間違った表現でないかが気になります。 上の文でおかしな点がありましたら正していただきたいです。 そもそもこの、飲み放題に"入る"という表現は英語でどの動詞を使うのが自然でしょうか? また、"条件"という表現をpolicyと言うのも変な気がします。 これらを踏まえてあなたが外国人の方にこの事を説明するならどんな風に言いますか? 英語の得意な方お願いします。

•     「who」 と 「which」 

「あなたとお父さんでは、どちらが背が高いですか?」       の意味ですと、「who」と「which」のどちらを使うべきでしょうか?。               who is taller, you or your father              which is taller, you or your father     また、「who」と「which」の使い分け方を教えて下さい。                             どなたかお願いします。

• which is .....英語にしたいのですがわかりません

これを英語にしたいです。 「あなたのその考え方が一番いいね。私も賛成です。 やきもちやきの彼女とそうでない彼女ならどちらがいいですか?」 ok, your...better...I agree with your oppinion. which is better for you .. Jealous girlfriend or .. わかりません 教えてください

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Should i say this? We could use Wechat, we can not use line. Sorry. Or iMessage Or email What do you want to use? Why do you answer something? Chinese can not use then. Sorry. imessage? Ok? Or my email is ○○○○○○@qq. Com. it is late, i am going to sleep. if you want to talk wite me. i could wait. Wechat, imessage or email. by the way, Wechat can translate. この人は何が言いたくてなんといっているんですか? 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m 後、(iMessage)(Wechat)と言う言葉、 (@qq)と言うアドレスがなんのアドレスなのかもわかりません。 教えてくださいm(__)m

• 英語の和訳

だれかこの英語の訳を教えてください。 The purpose of your report is to show that you have studied the textbook. Below you can see information about 5 different situations. For each situation,read the Information and then write a conversation, that you think the people (sometimes you are one of them) might have in that situation. Do the same for all of the situations. You must write 5 conversations in all. Each conversation must be 80~100 words long (no more,no less). In each conversation that you write you must use 3 phrases of expressions taken from your textbook. Please underline the phrases that you use and write the textbook page number above your writing.

• この英語って大丈夫ですか?

この英語って大丈夫ですか? 「きっとお母さんはあなたの幸せだけを願っていると思います。」を英語にしたいのですが、 I'm sure all your mother wants you is to be happy. I'm sure all your mother wants you to do is to be happy. I'm sure what your mother wants you is to be happy. I7m sure what your mother wants you to do is to be happy. どれがいいのでしょうか? また、別のもっと英語らしい表現はありますか。 宜しくおねがいします。

• 英語の文法問題です

英語の文法問題です。 (1)This is the warehouse (which/when/where/in which) I used to visit in my rookie year at the company. 答:where (2)The committee finally approved of the plan (what/who/where/that) he had revised many times. 答:that (3)You should complete the documents by Friday, (which/where/when/why) we are supposed to submit them to the local government. 答:why (4)Please deliver this document to AIC Company, (which/whose/where/that) office is located in Chicago. 答:where (5)We will send you a guide including all the ways (why/how/where/which) show how you can submit your designs. 答:which (6)Dont't miss this opportunity (why/how/where/which) you can show your creativity. 答:where 僕の答えで合っているでしょうか?どなたかお願いします。

• 英語の模範解答をお願いします(自己採点のため)3

Which do you ( ), tea or coffee ? We ( ) a lot of snow last year . How ( ) going on a picnic ? Hurry up, ( ) you will miss the train . Hurry up, ( ) you will catch the train . Please wait here ( ) my mother comes back . ( ) it is raininig, I 'll stay here . I'd like ( ) learn English . What can I do ( ) you ? Thank you ( ) your kindness . (    )に適した語をいれて英文を完成させてください