• ベストアンサー

自己紹介・自己アピールの英訳

大学生です。 研究室での集まりで自己紹介と自己アピールを英語でしなければならない会があります。 そのために自分で以下のような文を考えました。 「皆さんこんにちは。自己紹介させていただきます。 僕の名前は~で、###県の・・・市出身です。 ~クラブに所属しております。 僕の性格はとても慎重です。これは僕の長所ですが、それと同時に行動に移すまでに時間が掛かるという短所でもあります。 この性格を有効利用していきたいです。 また、この研究室では多くのことを学んで良い研究者になりたいです。 そのために、僕は最大限の努力をします。 今日はこのような会に参加することができて幸せです。 ありがとうございました。」 これを自分なりに英訳しました。 Hi,everyone. Let me introduce myself. I'm ~ from ・・・-city ###. I belong to a ~club. I am very carefull person. This is my good point, but this also can be my bad point since it takes time till I will act out. I want to make good use of a "careful" characteristic I learn various things in this laboratry and want to become a good researcher. ThereforeI want to do my best. I'm happy to participate in this party today. thank you このような英文を評価・添削してもらえるとありがたいです。

• boxe
  • お礼率14% (27/184)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

希望に燃える大学生の感じで、いいですね。頑張ってください。 まず、貴英文について少し: I belong to a XXX club. ですが、貴大学のクラブですね?だとしたらa ではなくtheを。 貴殿が多分意味されている「慎重」は careful, cautious より prudence(名)の感じかと私は思います。例えば、何か行動を起こす前に、条件やリスクなどをよく検討する、といったイメージです。 a "careful" charactristics ですが、前の文でその性格に言及してますから、a ... でなく the。が、ここでは my chareful characterの感じがいいかと。 こういう場(パーティ)では participate in this party は少し堅いのではないでしょうか。 で、試案ですが、内容的に少し加え、また、大学生ゆえ、もう少しそれらしき(?)表現で、 Hi. Let me introduce myself. I'm originally from AB city, CD prefecture. I belong to the EF club(クラブによっては、I'm a member of the baseball team (of the university)なども). Well, I am a prudent person, maybe too prudent. This is, I think, is a strength I have, but at the same time it somethins could also become a weakness, because I tend to be slow to act(または slow to put things into actionなど). Whichever my prudence actually falls in, I want to take the most out of my character to open up my future. I am so glad to have become a member of this lab. I cannot wait to study. I'm very happy to be here with you all this evening. Thank you!

その他の回答 (2)

• sorapi
  • ベストアンサー率11% (2/18)
回答No.2

This is my good point, but this also can be my bad point since it takes time till I will act out. この部分に違和感を感じます。 This is my good point, but this also can be my bad point since it takes time to move into action. の方がすっきりくるのでは?

回答No.1

Hi,everyone. ざわついていたら (May I have your attention please.) I'm ~ from ・・・-city ###. I belong to ~~club. I am very carefull person. This is my good point, but this also can be my bad point since it takes time till I will act out. (前のスレッドを参照されるとよいでしょう。) I want/hope to make good use of my careful characteristic. I'm learning various things in this laboratry and want to become a good researcher. Therefore, I want to do my best. この therefore は思ったより役に立ってないように思いますけどまあいいです。力強く言えば。 --> Therefore, I'll do my best. I'm happy to participate in this party today. か --> I want to thank you for letting me participate in the party today. thank you very much.

関連するQ&A

• 英訳するとどうなるでしょうか?「~は長所であると同時に、~だから短所でもある。」

私の性格はとても慎重です。 これは長所であると同時に、行動に移すまでに時間が掛かるという短所でもあります。 これを自分なりに英訳すると My character is very carefull. While this is my good point,this is my bad point because it takes time till I put it into an action. これで大丈夫でしょうか?

• 英語で自己紹介

以下の自己紹介の文を言葉づかいや英文法を直していただけませんか ありがとうございます。 I am very happy to introduce myself. My name’s Nakajima. I'm from Tokyo. I live in Seto city and I am a university's student in the second year. I was born in Tokyo province in the central of Japan. There are 5 peoples in my family. Parents, brother, sister and me. My father is a saraly man and my mother is housewife. She always takes good care of my family. When I have a free time, I often listen to the music, watch TV, read newspapers and go shopping. On sunday, I usually go to the cafeteria to chat with my friend in the morning. And I always join the English speaking club to improve my speaking skill in the afternoon. I like learning english very much. I have learnt for years at high school and university . but my english is not enough to communication. Therefore, I try my best to learn it now. And I hope i can speak english well one day. I want to be a doctor in the future. My dream is becoming a good husband, having a good wife and pretty childrens . In short, I am really happy with my life. Of course I am going to make it happier and more meaningful.

• この英語の自己紹介は通じるでしょうか??

My name is momo. My hobby is to play sports. especially,I like soccer. I want to become good at soccer early. Thank you for hearing my speech. 何か間違っていたり、変えた方がいい表現がありましたら教えて下さいm(_ _)m

• 中学生の自己紹介の添削をお願いします

この夏に中2の子供が海外派遣研修でオーストラリアに行くことになりました。 そして明日、他の生徒の前で研修でどういうことをしたいかを含めた自己紹介をするそうです。 一緒に辞書などで考えてみましたが、大丈夫か添削をお願いします。 I'm ○○. I'm in the second year of the ○○ junior high school. I'm looking forward to staying in Australia. 私は○○です。 私は○○中学校の2年生です。 オーストラリアでの滞在をとても楽しみにしています。 What I want to learn from this program is English. I like learning English very much,but my English is not good enough. So I'll try to do my best to communicate with my host family and talk with them so that I can practice and learn more about English. I hope I 'll have a good time with them. この研修を通して学びたいことは英語です。 英語を学ぶことは大好きですが、私の英語は上手ではありません。 だからホストファミリーの方々とコミュニケーションをとるためにがんばりたいです。 ホストファミリーの方々の会話に積極的に参加し、多くの英語を知りたいです。(ここの表現はどのようにしたらよいかよくわかりません) ホストファミリーの方々と楽しめたらいいです。 I am also interested in Australian culture and the customs. I think I can see a lot of differences between Japan and Australia. This is a good chance to have an Autralian experience and learn more about the Australian way of life. Thank you. 私はオーストラリアの文化や風習にも興味があります。 日本とオーストラリアではたくさんの違いがあると思います。 今回はオーストラリアで経験して生活スタイルをよく知る機会になると思います。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語のチェックをお願いします(自己紹介)

外国の方々との打ち合わせで簡単な自己紹介を したいのですが、英語が全く出来ず途方に暮れています。 下記英文をチェックいただけませんでしょうか。 また、こういった力をつけるための良い本などご存知でしたら ご教授下さい。 一応日本語、英語を書いてみました。 一部情報を隠している点おゆるし下さい。 私は現在の会社にに三年間勤めています。 私はセールスチームに所属し、主に化学製品を拡販しています。 日本では、多くの研究者、特に企業の研究者は、 より安い製品を好む傾向が強い。 私は価格以外の製品のメリットをPRしたい。 そのため、私は今回のトレーニングにおいて、 製品のメリットを学び、日本のお客様に紹介したい。 I have worked at this company for three years. I belong to the sales team and promote chemical product mainly. In Japan, many researchers, in particular the researchers of the company tend to like cheaper products strongly. I want to promote the merit of the product except the price. I must learn the merit of the product in this training and I want to introduce it to a Japanese customers. 以上、お手数をおかけして恥ずかしい限りですが、 何卒、添削・英語向上のアドバイスの程、 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳 チェックお願いします

私にとって、大切な物はこのペンです。 My important one is this pen. どこで、これを手に入れたか思い出すことはできません。 I can’t remember where I got this しかし、とても使いやすく、気にいっています ここが訳せないです; 最初は、この種類のペンを二つ持っていましたがペン欲をしがっていた太郎に一本あげました First I had two pens of this kind But.I gave one to taro who want to pens(butが平気か不安 このペンを使うとテストでいい点数を取れるような気がします I feel like can take the good point on a test when I use this このペンを使って、これからもベストを尽くしていきたいです I will do the best using this pen チェックして、単語、文法、流れがおかしいところがあれば 訂正して頂けると嬉しいです。

• 自己紹介の添削をお願いします。

今自己紹介を英語で考えています。 辞書を見て考えましたがアドバイスお願いします。 名前を言った後 「北中学校の2年生です。私はこの研修を通して学びたいことは英語です。」 と言いたい時は I'm ~. I'm in the second year of Kita junior high school. I want to learn English the most through this program. で大丈夫でしょうか。

• 英語の翻訳ソフトで翻訳したら意味が分かりませんでした。英語に詳しいい方お願いします。

英語の翻訳ソフトで翻訳したら意味が分かりませんでした。英語に詳しいい方お願いします。 こちらの翻訳をお願いします。↓↓ my dear but is hard to cross the custom in this way ...aal in a pack is very big to send....i want to pay also some other dollars to shpi bt you can send me with a courrier like fed ex tnt dhl?a courrier you know certaneyly pass custom with out problem....please HELP ME MY DEAR I WANT TO DO A NEW GOOD BUSINNES BY YOU,,,IF ALL IS GOOD THIS TIME I CONTINUE TO BUY BAG FROM YOU PROMISE :)

• 英訳をお願いします。

以下の文の英訳をお願いします。。。 since i meet you, i allways feel joy in my heart, i think something good entered my heart to come and stay, お願いします<m(__)m>

• 英訳の添削お願いします。

企業提出用の志望動機の英訳の添削をお願いしたいです。 はじめに私が意図する文章を日本語で提示し、 そのあとに私が英訳した文を書きます。 アドバイスよろしくお願いします。 (※ここで一つ疑問があるのですが、 ”貴社”というのは "your good self"でいいのでしょうか? 以下の英文では、貴社をすべてyour good selfにしています。これも含め、アドバイスしていただきけたら嬉しいです。) 【日本語】 私が金融業界を志望した理由は、私が一生のうち必ず成し遂げたい人生の目標として「投資で得た利益によりチャリティー活動をする」というものがあり、その実現のために実践的に金融ビジネスについて学び、自分自身で投資やファンド運営により利益を上げられるような人材になりたいからです。 なぜそう思ったかというと、私は大学に入学する時に親が借金をしてしまい、大学入学に必要な費用をすべて自分で負担しなければならなくなりました。私は奨学金やアルバイトをすることで学費と生活費を稼ぎ大学に通うことができましたが、世界中で金銭的な理由により教育の機会を奪われている人がたくさんいるのだと考えさせられました。私はそのような人たちにお金を出す側から力になりたいと考えたのです。 その中でも貴社を選んだ理由は、貴社が自分の目標をかなえるために最適な環境であると考えた事です。私が考える自分の目標をかなえるために必要な環境とは、一つは自分の成長を描くのに目標とする方が身近にいる事、もう一つは自分が成長するために若いうちから多くの案件に携わる事です。 【英語】 One of my goals in my life is giving profit from my investment to the charity. That is why, I want to work in financial industry to learn practical financial business and to be a person who can make profit from investment by myself. I especially want to donate my money to people who is not able to take education. In college, I have had difficulty in paying education expenses because my parents got much debt before I entered college. Then, I had to pay all expenses by myself. While I went to college, I handled the problem about money. On the other hand, I thought there were a lot of people all over the world who were not able to take education because of lack of money, so I want to help those people. The reason I choose your good self from companies in financial industry is that I thought there was the best environment for my growth. I heard there were a lot of good manpower in your company and I could have many projects from my younger age, so I thought there was good environment for my growth. アドバイスよろしくお願いします。