• ベストアンサー

この英語の自己紹介は通じるでしょうか??

My name is momo. My hobby is to play sports. especially,I like soccer. I want to become good at soccer early. Thank you for hearing my speech. 何か間違っていたり、変えた方がいい表現がありましたら教えて下さいm(_ _)m

• 英語
  • 回答数7
  • ありがとう数7

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

My name is Moomo. My hobby is playing sports,especially soccer. I want to be good at playing soccer soon. Thank you for listenning to my speech.

momo0830
質問者

お礼

お直しありがとうございます☆ さっそく直しました~^^

その他の回答 (6)

回答No.7

How do you do? My name is momo, Nice to meet you. I would like to talk about my hobby.My hobby is play soccer, this is my fovarite sport. I want become a good soccer player. Thank you very much. この英語で大丈夫だと思います。 尚、especialy の後には、to が付きます。 Especialy to I like (play) soccer.となります。 頑張って下さい。

momo0830
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! 参考にさせていただきます^^

• ambrosio
  • ベストアンサー率18% (8/43)
回答No.6

#3ですが、状況によりませんか?どこで自己紹介をするか?年齢層はどれぐらいか?だと思います。今回ご質問ではそのことをかかれてませんが、文面から若い方であることが推測できます。 これから仲良くやっていかなくてはならない。例えば、大学、大学院、あるいは語学学校、などだと、#1ではしかめっ面されると思います。 まあ、英語がしゃべれもしないのに、変に崩したしゃべり方するのもどうかと思いますが、間違いなく印象はよくなるはずです。 ただ、個人的に#1でも問題ないとは思いますが。

momo0830
質問者

補足

大学1年です☆ 英語は苦手です↓↓

• kaikenn
  • ベストアンサー率32% (9/28)
回答No.5

わたしもNo.1の回答を勧めます。質問者ご自身の文章でも自己紹介として悪くないと思いますが、もっと上をと考えてのことでしょうからNo.1のようにされるのがいいでしょう。ご自身の文章をNo.1のように添削できるようになるまでは、普通の人が思ってる以上にはるかに遠い道のりですから、これからも信頼に足る日本人と見られる事を目指すなら、そういうことが出来るようになろうとする方向で努力されるといいでしょう。

momo0830
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! 頑張ります^^☆

• ecoyan
  • ベストアンサー率40% (68/166)
回答No.4

私は、No.1の方の回答をお勧めします。 正直言って、 ・glad to see ya の 'ya' ・all kinda sports の 'kinda' ・I wanna be ・thanks といった表現は、自己紹介をするような相手に使う言葉としては不適切ですし、眉をしかめられることが多いと思います。くだけた言葉を使うこと洗練されていることとは全く違います。 (No.3の方、冗談のつもりで書かれたのでしたらお許しくださいネ。)

momo0830
質問者

お礼

アドバイスありがとうございます☆

• ambrosio
  • ベストアンサー率18% (8/43)
回答No.3

洗練させましょう。 Hi,Im a momo. glad to see ya. well, I love playing all kinda sports , especially soccer . so I wanna be sttuning soccer plyaer . thanks . 日本人の英語で一番よくないのは、省略形を使わないことです。 極簡単な文章なので省くとこは省きます。 がんばってください。

momo0830
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! クラスの自己紹介なので堅い英語でもいいかな~と思っています^^; 今後の参考にさせていただきますね^^

• sanori
  • ベストアンサー率48% (5664/11798)
回答No.2

I'm Momo. My favorite thing to do is sport. I love to play soccer, and wanna be a good player as soon as possible. Thank you. speech とは言えない、すごく短い挨拶なので、 thank you の後ろに色々長いのつけると、大袈裟かも。 場を軽く和ませるように、ダンディ坂野風に、短く Thank you, audience. っていうの、どう?(笑) ちなみに、wanna be と自分で書いて思い出しましたが、 私、この曲、ある意味「大好き」です。 http://www.sing365.com/music/Lyric.nsf/Song-For-A-Future-Generation-lyrics-The-B-52's/52DA5181B1384A57482568940015EF66 自己紹介した後、いきなり、 「子供をつくろーよ」 と言ってしまう、くだらない歌詞であるところが味です。 将来の夢も、それぞれ、勝手なこと言ってます。 歌を実際聞くと、さらに、ぱっぱらぱー。 http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=1014365&title=Whammy!&artist=The+B-52s (3曲目) ご参考。

momo0830
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! 参考にさせていただきますm(_ _)m

関連するQ&A

• 英語での自己紹介

英語での自己紹介 月曜日に英語で自己紹介の文を書き、スピーチすることになりました。文を考えたのですが、 これで合っているのか自信がありません。間違っている場所があったらご指摘お願いします。 短めと言っていたのでこれくらいの長さで良いようです。よろしくお願いいたします。 "I'm ○○○○. I like movies. I have some DVDs, star wars,Back to the future,and ET.I want to watch moves without subtitles someday. Thank you."

• 自己紹介文について

こんにちはww 高校1年の者です。 カテゴリーが分からなかったので、とりあえずここに書いてみました。 よろしくお願いしますo(_ _o) 明日英語の授業で自己紹介スピーチをします。 『because』『and』『but』『so』のどれかを入れて6文以上、と言うのが条件です。 そこで、翻訳サイト等を参考にして作った文の正誤のご指摘をお願いしたいのです。 (レベルとしては中学くらいです;) Hello. My name is ○○. Please call me ○○. I live in ○○. There are ○ people in my family. And I have ○○ dogs. I like to listen music. Also I think Japanese pops is cool. My favorite singer is especially ○○. Because they are very interesting. But I don't like comedian so much. Because I don't think that they are interesting. Thank you. 以上です。 おかしい所、他の表現の方が良い所、等ぜひ教えてくださいm(_ _)m

• 英語の添削お願いします。

語学学校を卒業するにあたりスピーチをしなければいけません。 文章を考えたのですが添削してもらえますか? Thank you everyone,especially.....Thank you my friends. I've spend in here for three months.I could have a lot of friend and experience.I had a great time in here. I want to talk about a lot more if there is an opportunity to meet you again.So,I'm going to continue to study English for improving my English level. I'll miss you.Have a good school life.Thank you. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語について。

次の問題を正しい順序に並べかえる。 (1)(my/famous/soccer/become/to/a/player/is/dream) (2)(drink/have/I/to/something/can) [1]My dream is to become a famous soccer player. [2]I can have something to drink. これでいいのか回答お願いします。

• 自己紹介・自己アピールの英訳

大学生です。 研究室での集まりで自己紹介と自己アピールを英語でしなければならない会があります。 そのために自分で以下のような文を考えました。 「皆さんこんにちは。自己紹介させていただきます。 僕の名前は~で、###県の・・・市出身です。 ~クラブに所属しております。 僕の性格はとても慎重です。これは僕の長所ですが、それと同時に行動に移すまでに時間が掛かるという短所でもあります。 この性格を有効利用していきたいです。 また、この研究室では多くのことを学んで良い研究者になりたいです。 そのために、僕は最大限の努力をします。 今日はこのような会に参加することができて幸せです。 ありがとうございました。」 これを自分なりに英訳しました。 Hi,everyone. Let me introduce myself. I'm ~ from ・・・-city ###. I belong to a ~club. I am very carefull person. This is my good point, but this also can be my bad point since it takes time till I will act out. I want to make good use of a "careful" characteristic I learn various things in this laboratry and want to become a good researcher. ThereforeI want to do my best. I'm happy to participate in this party today. thank you このような英文を評価・添削してもらえるとありがたいです。

• 英語で自己紹介

以下の自己紹介の文を言葉づかいや英文法を直していただけませんか ありがとうございます。 I am very happy to introduce myself. My name’s Nakajima. I'm from Tokyo. I live in Seto city and I am a university's student in the second year. I was born in Tokyo province in the central of Japan. There are 5 peoples in my family. Parents, brother, sister and me. My father is a saraly man and my mother is housewife. She always takes good care of my family. When I have a free time, I often listen to the music, watch TV, read newspapers and go shopping. On sunday, I usually go to the cafeteria to chat with my friend in the morning. And I always join the English speaking club to improve my speaking skill in the afternoon. I like learning english very much. I have learnt for years at high school and university . but my english is not enough to communication. Therefore, I try my best to learn it now. And I hope i can speak english well one day. I want to be a doctor in the future. My dream is becoming a good husband, having a good wife and pretty childrens . In short, I am really happy with my life. Of course I am going to make it happier and more meaningful.

• 英語のスピーチ後に・・・

英語のスピーチ後に、「スピーチを聞いてくださって有難う御座いました。」的なことを言いたいのです。 ものすごい好印象をうけられる、、「Thank you for hearing my speech.」はどのようなのがありますか? 他に何かすごく良いのがあったら教えてください。

• 皆さんならこの後どう返しますか?

Hello!! My name is . I live in tokyo in Adatiku. My hobby is write a nobel.My hriends often read my nobel. My friends look after my nobel. She said 「amazing and fantastic!!」 I am very happy that heard her inpressions. Thank you. Nice to meet you. I'm Your hobby is cool !! I like reading nobel. I want to read your nobel someday

• 今度英語で自己紹介しないといけないのですが・・・これでいいですか?

はじめまして、こんばんは。 質問のタイトルに書いたとおりなんですが・・・一生懸命したつもりですが自信ないです。 ・my name is momotan12. ・I am an elementary school a student. ・I am 12 years old. ・MY hobby are listening to music and reading boks.

• 英語を添削してほしいです。

地元の高校に通う英語ができない一般高校生です。 今度、授業で最近の話題について一分間のスピーチをしなくてはいけません。 その原稿を書いたのですが、いまいちな感じが否めません。 もしよろしければ、修正等加えていただきたいと思います。 以下、原稿です Today, I would like to talk about soccer. Soccer is one of the most famous sports in the world. But I don’t like it very much. For no special reason. I feel like playing it when I watch it on TV. I’m not good at playing soccer. I often play TV game of soccer. I’m not good at it, too. Now, World Cup is being held in Brazil. People all over the world are watching an exciting soccer game. From 1 pm, the World Cup are telecast live via satellite. However I don’t watch the game. It is hard for me to get up early. Japanese national soccer team participated the World Cup. However they were eliminated in the prelim. I want that they will be better prepared for the next tournament. Which countries do you think will win? よろしくお願いします。