• ベストアンサー

自己紹介の添削をお願いします。

今自己紹介を英語で考えています。 辞書を見て考えましたがアドバイスお願いします。 名前を言った後 「北中学校の2年生です。私はこの研修を通して学びたいことは英語です。」 と言いたい時は I'm ~. I'm in the second year of Kita junior high school. I want to learn English the most through this program. で大丈夫でしょうか。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • machiato
  • ベストアンサー率100% (10/10)
回答No.1

大丈夫ですよ♪ 他にも色んな言い方があるので、よかったらご参照ください↓↓↓ "I'm in the secind year of Kita Junior high school." 1. I'm a year-eight student at Kita junior high school. (←欧米では小学校から高校まで一貫して数えるので、中学二年生は八年生って言います。) 2. I go to Kita junior high school as a year-eight student. 3. I'm doing my second year at Kita junior high school. "I want to learn English the most through this program." 1. My most interest in this program is learning English. 2. What I want to learn from this program is English. 3. English is what I want to learn from this program. 4. Learning more about English is my final goal in this program. 同じ文章でも、似た意味の違う言葉を使ったりするだけで、(例:want to = would like to)何通りも文章はできます。 主語や述語を変えるのもアリ☆

kimichi-97
質問者

お礼

同じ文章でもいろんな表現があるのですね。 とても勉強になりました。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 中学生の自己紹介の添削をお願いします

この夏に中2の子供が海外派遣研修でオーストラリアに行くことになりました。 そして明日、他の生徒の前で研修でどういうことをしたいかを含めた自己紹介をするそうです。 一緒に辞書などで考えてみましたが、大丈夫か添削をお願いします。 I'm ○○. I'm in the second year of the ○○ junior high school. I'm looking forward to staying in Australia. 私は○○です。 私は○○中学校の2年生です。 オーストラリアでの滞在をとても楽しみにしています。 What I want to learn from this program is English. I like learning English very much,but my English is not good enough. So I'll try to do my best to communicate with my host family and talk with them so that I can practice and learn more about English. I hope I 'll have a good time with them. この研修を通して学びたいことは英語です。 英語を学ぶことは大好きですが、私の英語は上手ではありません。 だからホストファミリーの方々とコミュニケーションをとるためにがんばりたいです。 ホストファミリーの方々の会話に積極的に参加し、多くの英語を知りたいです。(ここの表現はどのようにしたらよいかよくわかりません) ホストファミリーの方々と楽しめたらいいです。 I am also interested in Australian culture and the customs. I think I can see a lot of differences between Japan and Australia. This is a good chance to have an Autralian experience and learn more about the Australian way of life. Thank you. 私はオーストラリアの文化や風習にも興味があります。 日本とオーストラリアではたくさんの違いがあると思います。 今回はオーストラリアで経験して生活スタイルをよく知る機会になると思います。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語自己紹介文 添削お願いします

下記の自己紹介文を英語で作成中です。 「小さい頃、活発で賢く、気の強い子供だったのですが 勉強をさぼってばかりいたので どんどん成績が下がり、そのせいで活発ではなく気も弱くなってしまいましたが 今は一生懸命勉強して、少しでも自分に自信をつけたいと思っています。」 と英語で表現したいのですが 簡単な文章しか思い浮かばないので付け加えるといい文、 訂正等、添削よろしくお願いいたします。 When I was child, I was active, smart, and tough girl. But I'm getting old, I had not studied hard, therefore my grades were going down. my activity is getting down year by year. Now I'm not tough, I am timid. So I want to study hard, and I want to have confidence myself even just a little.

• 英文の間違い

テストが返ってきたのですが、なぜ間違ったのかがよくわからないので質問させてもらいます。 英語で将来なりたいものやしたいこと、その理由も含めて書きなさい、というものです。 私は I want to teach English in junior high school in the future. This is because I like English very much. と書きました。 because で×が付いていて、whyに変えられていました。 調べてみるとthis is why だと何か違うような気がするのですが・・・ どうなのでしょうか。

• 添削お願いします。

明日までの学校の英語の宿題なのですが… 自分の行ってみたい国と、その理由を英作するというモノです。 私は どなたか添削よろしくお願いします。 【日本文】 私が少しでもはなせる第二外国語は英語だけであり、それを完璧に身につけたいからです。 私があえてイギリスで英語を学びたいと考えた理由は、治安もそんなに悪くないし、観光スポットもたくさんあるからです。 英語を一生懸命勉強して英語で外国の人とコミュニケーションをとりその国々の文化や習慣を知りたいです。 【私が作った英文】 Because the second foreign language which I can speak is only English,and I want to I want to master it on perfectly. The reason considered that I want to dare study English in Britain is that it is so unsafe or there is also much sightseeing spot. I want to study English hard,And I want to take communication with a foreign man in English, and to know the culture and the custom of the countries. お願いします。

• alsoが修飾する部分

I'm learning English and I also want to learn German. 「私はドイツ語も学びたい」「私もドイツ語を学びたい」 どちらの意味にもとれるのでしょうか?それとも「ドイツ語も」と言いたいときは、 I'm learning English and I want to learn German,too. と言うべきでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語のピリオドについて

英語の句読点について質問いたします。 I want to learn English in the U.S. の場合、最後のピリオドは省略のピリオドと重なりますけど 書かなくてよいのでしょうか? それとも I want to learn English in the U.S.. ですか?

• 添削お願い致します。

I am a second grade student of a junior high school. If you find any mistakes, please let me know. Today was English final exam. The last time exam is the average points 50, I was points 30. My close friend when midterm exam is It was good point. So goes good class. I was left behind. I know I can't keep going this way I study English hard. I expectation is 60 point, first of all I want to take a point that is higher than the average score. The next test, I want to higher scores. 今日は期末試験で英語がありました。 前回は平均点が50点で僕は35点でした。 僕と仲の良い男子は中間試験が良くて出来る組に行ってしまいました。 僕は一人残されてしまいました。そこでこのままではいけないと思って英語に力を入れました。 僕の予想では今回は60点です。取り敢えず平均点より上をだし、次の試験ではそれ以上を目指したいと思っています。

• 英語で自己紹介

以下の自己紹介の文を言葉づかいや英文法を直していただけませんか ありがとうございます。 I am very happy to introduce myself. My name’s Nakajima. I'm from Tokyo. I live in Seto city and I am a university's student in the second year. I was born in Tokyo province in the central of Japan. There are 5 peoples in my family. Parents, brother, sister and me. My father is a saraly man and my mother is housewife. She always takes good care of my family. When I have a free time, I often listen to the music, watch TV, read newspapers and go shopping. On sunday, I usually go to the cafeteria to chat with my friend in the morning. And I always join the English speaking club to improve my speaking skill in the afternoon. I like learning english very much. I have learnt for years at high school and university . but my english is not enough to communication. Therefore, I try my best to learn it now. And I hope i can speak english well one day. I want to be a doctor in the future. My dream is becoming a good husband, having a good wife and pretty childrens . In short, I am really happy with my life. Of course I am going to make it happier and more meaningful.

• 英語の前置詞

お世話になっております。 私は大学で野球がしたい。 私は中学校で社会を教えたい。(社会の先生になりたい) これらの前置詞で悩んでいます。 I want to play baseball in the university. I want to play baseball at the university. I want to teach social studies in junior high school. I want to teach social studies at junior high school. I want to be a junior high school teacher of social studies. どれが正しいのでしょうか?またニュアンスの違いがあればぜひ教えてください。

• at とin はほとんど同じですか?

We started to learn English in junior high school. という文がありました。 が、 at junior high school と書いても同じですか?   in は広い場所、in Japan 、 in the world と atは狭い場所と習いましたので、 広い、狭いの間隔が話してにあるからin, at をつかうのですか?   また I live in this house. なと 狭くても、住んでいるというときは いつも live in ~を使いますよね。 いつも疑問に思って何年もたちました。 よろしく回答をお願いします。