英語で自己紹介文を作成中

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 活発で賢く、気の強い子供だったが、勉強をさぼって成績が下がり、活発さも気も弱くなってしまった。今は一生懸命勉強して、自信をつけたい。
  • 子供の頃は活発で賢く、気の強い性格だったが、勉強を怠って成績が下がり、その結果、活発さも気も弱くなってしまった。今は熱心に勉強し、自分に自信をつけようと努力している。
  • 私は子供の頃から活発で賢く、気の強い性格でしたが、勉強を怠ることが多くなり、成績が下がってしまいました。その結果、活発さも気の強さも失ってしまいました。しかし、現在は一生懸命勉強し、自分自身に自信を持つために努力しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語自己紹介文 添削お願いします

下記の自己紹介文を英語で作成中です。 「小さい頃、活発で賢く、気の強い子供だったのですが 勉強をさぼってばかりいたので どんどん成績が下がり、そのせいで活発ではなく気も弱くなってしまいましたが 今は一生懸命勉強して、少しでも自分に自信をつけたいと思っています。」 と英語で表現したいのですが 簡単な文章しか思い浮かばないので付け加えるといい文、 訂正等、添削よろしくお願いいたします。 When I was child, I was active, smart, and tough girl. But I'm getting old, I had not studied hard, therefore my grades were going down. my activity is getting down year by year. Now I'm not tough, I am timid. So I want to study hard, and I want to have confidence myself even just a little.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

#1です。補足です。 >>1。気が強い、というのはstrong-willedというのですね。     気が強い、にはいろいろな解釈が可能です。下記をご覧下さい。     http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=strong-willed >>2。私の英語力ではわからない箇所があります。my grade にはsはなくてもよいのでしょうか?     s があった方がいいと思います。 >>3。the result being というのはどういう文法になりますか?     分詞構文です。下記などをご覧下さい。     http://www.eibunpou.net/08/chapter20/20_3.html

summer_
質問者

お礼

Thank you so much. It's very kind of you and helpful for me:D I do study English very hard!

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。       とてもいいと思います。ただ2行目の old は、「しかし私は高齢者になりつつある」と言った印象を受けますので、はっきり ”but I am a teenager" (しかし、十代になって)のように年齢を言うか、"but I am a bit older” (しかし、もう少し大きくなって)のように、比較級にすると、その唐突さが和らぐように思います。 2。 When I was little, I was an active, smart and strong-willed girl. But because I did not do any school work, my grade kept sliding down, the result being I became less active, and more timid. Right now, I plan to study hard, and even a little bit I want be more self-confident. とも。

summer_
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございます! 気が強い、というのはstrong-willedというのですね。 私の英語力ではわからない箇所があります。 my grade にはsはなくてもよいのでしょうか? それから the result being というのはどういう文法になりますか? 明日でもお時間がありましたら ご回答よろしくお願いいたします。

関連するQ&A

• 英語日記添削

お願いします。英語で毎日、日記を付けています。以下見られても問題ないので、添削頂けると助かります It rained on and off today. I was very worried whether fireworks show would perform or not as schedule. Sometimes it came down in buckets. Consequently, the rain had let up before the fireworks display. Family T and Family S came to my house to see that. Last year, I placed a table in balcony and ate a supper while stood up. But, this year, I spread a mat and ate it while sat down. My relatives, friends, and I enjoyed the atmosphere. Many fireworks filled the sky. It was great. But, it started raining again during the fireworks. Since it was cats and dogs, I thought it might be call off, but it did not. I appreciated this fireworks show’s organizer.

• 英語で自己紹介

以下の自己紹介の文を言葉づかいや英文法を直していただけませんか ありがとうございます。 I am very happy to introduce myself. My name’s Nakajima. I'm from Tokyo. I live in Seto city and I am a university's student in the second year. I was born in Tokyo province in the central of Japan. There are 5 peoples in my family. Parents, brother, sister and me. My father is a saraly man and my mother is housewife. She always takes good care of my family. When I have a free time, I often listen to the music, watch TV, read newspapers and go shopping. On sunday, I usually go to the cafeteria to chat with my friend in the morning. And I always join the English speaking club to improve my speaking skill in the afternoon. I like learning english very much. I have learnt for years at high school and university . but my english is not enough to communication. Therefore, I try my best to learn it now. And I hope i can speak english well one day. I want to be a doctor in the future. My dream is becoming a good husband, having a good wife and pretty childrens . In short, I am really happy with my life. Of course I am going to make it happier and more meaningful.

• 英語での自己紹介

英語での自己紹介 月曜日に英語で自己紹介の文を書き、スピーチすることになりました。文を考えたのですが、 これで合っているのか自信がありません。間違っている場所があったらご指摘お願いします。 短めと言っていたのでこれくらいの長さで良いようです。よろしくお願いいたします。 "I'm ○○○○. I like movies. I have some DVDs, star wars,Back to the future,and ET.I want to watch moves without subtitles someday. Thank you."

• 明日、面接(;0;)/英語の自己紹介文を添削してください!

明日、幼児向け(1歳~6歳)の英語教室の講師の面接に行きます! 週数日のアルバイトですが、書類選考を通過して、あと残すは 面接のみという状況。特に、面接時に英語の自己紹介をしてください とは言われてませんが、募集職種が職種なだけに(^^;)、 やはり準備しておいたほうがいいと思い書き始めましたが、 あまりの悲惨な英文に自分自身が驚愕しております(涙) ひとえに、基礎がさっぱりできていないことの戒めのような文 なんですが、こうした恥は大衆にさらすことで、自分にとっても きついお灸になればと思い、是非、皆様に添削をして頂きたく お願いにあがりましたm(__;)m ちなみに、去年5月に久々受験したTOEICでは、 リスニング350、リーディング220で合計570点。 中学の頃にきちんと積み重ねてこなかった結果です。。 こつこつと勉強していますが、やっぱり、実際に触れて 考えていける場に身を置きたいと思い今回のお仕事に応募しました。 以下、自己紹介文です。 --------------------------------------------------- My name is (名前). I'm (年齢)years old, and I live in (区)area,Tokyo. My hobbies are reading books, painting and cooking. I have some experience in teaching Japanese for children during my study aborad in (外国名). That sparked me interest in second language acquisition. After returning Japan, I graduated from university with a degree in education and also a elementary teacher's license. When I was part-time teacher in elementary school, I realized that “English class” gives opportunity for self-expression for Japanese student. I applied for your job that I want to make use of my experience and interest in teaching English to help children meets a new self. That's all. Thank you. -------------------------------------------------------- 完全に文法も語彙も間違ってる!不自然すぎ!というご指摘から 文章全体がくどすぎる、などの構成的なご指摘、もっとここらへん から勉強したほうがいいですよ、などの英語力面へのご指摘まで、 何でもお気づきの点がありましたら、是非、教えてください! お待ちしております。よろしくお願いします!

• 自己紹介の添削をお願いします。

今自己紹介を英語で考えています。 辞書を見て考えましたがアドバイスお願いします。 名前を言った後 「北中学校の2年生です。私はこの研修を通して学びたいことは英語です。」 と言いたい時は I'm ~. I'm in the second year of Kita junior high school. I want to learn English the most through this program. で大丈夫でしょうか。

• 中学生の自己紹介の添削をお願いします

この夏に中2の子供が海外派遣研修でオーストラリアに行くことになりました。 そして明日、他の生徒の前で研修でどういうことをしたいかを含めた自己紹介をするそうです。 一緒に辞書などで考えてみましたが、大丈夫か添削をお願いします。 I'm ○○. I'm in the second year of the ○○ junior high school. I'm looking forward to staying in Australia. 私は○○です。 私は○○中学校の2年生です。 オーストラリアでの滞在をとても楽しみにしています。 What I want to learn from this program is English. I like learning English very much,but my English is not good enough. So I'll try to do my best to communicate with my host family and talk with them so that I can practice and learn more about English. I hope I 'll have a good time with them. この研修を通して学びたいことは英語です。 英語を学ぶことは大好きですが、私の英語は上手ではありません。 だからホストファミリーの方々とコミュニケーションをとるためにがんばりたいです。 ホストファミリーの方々の会話に積極的に参加し、多くの英語を知りたいです。(ここの表現はどのようにしたらよいかよくわかりません) ホストファミリーの方々と楽しめたらいいです。 I am also interested in Australian culture and the customs. I think I can see a lot of differences between Japan and Australia. This is a good chance to have an Autralian experience and learn more about the Australian way of life. Thank you. 私はオーストラリアの文化や風習にも興味があります。 日本とオーストラリアではたくさんの違いがあると思います。 今回はオーストラリアで経験して生活スタイルをよく知る機会になると思います。 よろしくお願いします。

• この二つの文は違いますか?

この二つの文は違いますか? I want to enter high level university,if not Todai and kyodai,Waseda.とI want to enter high level university,if not Todai , kyodai and Waseda.って違いま すか?

• 自己紹介文について

こんにちはww 高校1年の者です。 カテゴリーが分からなかったので、とりあえずここに書いてみました。 よろしくお願いしますo(_ _o) 明日英語の授業で自己紹介スピーチをします。 『because』『and』『but』『so』のどれかを入れて6文以上、と言うのが条件です。 そこで、翻訳サイト等を参考にして作った文の正誤のご指摘をお願いしたいのです。 (レベルとしては中学くらいです;) Hello. My name is ○○. Please call me ○○. I live in ○○. There are ○ people in my family. And I have ○○ dogs. I like to listen music. Also I think Japanese pops is cool. My favorite singer is especially ○○. Because they are very interesting. But I don't like comedian so much. Because I don't think that they are interesting. Thank you. 以上です。 おかしい所、他の表現の方が良い所、等ぜひ教えてくださいm(_ _)m

• 日→英語添削して下さい。

今度、英語でスピーチすることになります。でも英語が大嫌いなのです。 何方か、知恵をお貸しください。 よろしくお願いします。 皆さん、おはようございます。 私は、学生時代に英語が嫌いでした。 そして、英語でお話しすることなど考えられませんでした。 今、とても後悔しています。 コールセンターは、役に立っていますか。 多くの質問がコールセンターに来ます。 皆さんも利用して下さい。 今年も残り少なくなりました。 来年は良い年になる良いですね。 では、今週も頑張りましょう。 来週は、XXさんにお願いします。 下手なスピーチで失礼しました。 有難うございました ------------------------------------------ Good morning. I hated English in one's school days. And it was not thought that I talked in English. It reflect very much now. Is the call center useful?,And was it good? A lot of questions that I do not know come. Please use the all of you This year is the end of the year. It will be a good year next year. Next week to the Mr XX, please. Please excuse the poor speech I made. Thank you.

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Good afternoon. こんにちは。 I think you were busy on weekend, but did you sleep at night? 週末は忙しかったと思うけど、夜は眠れましたか。 How was Okinawa? 沖縄はどうだった? I think you must be tired. きっとすごく疲れたでしょう。 I spend time with my sister to had a lunch or shopping. 私は妹と一緒にランチやショッピングをしてすごした。 Sometime I would like to go to your town to see because I have never been there and also want to know where you live. いつかあなたの住んでいるところへ遊びにいきたい、行った事ないし あなたがどんなところに住んでいるのか知りたい。 It will getting colder so please be careful not catch a cold. だんだん寒くなるので風邪などひかないように。