• ベストアンサー

明日、面接(;0;)/英語の自己紹介文を添削してください!

明日、幼児向け(1歳~6歳)の英語教室の講師の面接に行きます! 週数日のアルバイトですが、書類選考を通過して、あと残すは 面接のみという状況。特に、面接時に英語の自己紹介をしてください とは言われてませんが、募集職種が職種なだけに(^^;)、 やはり準備しておいたほうがいいと思い書き始めましたが、 あまりの悲惨な英文に自分自身が驚愕しております(涙) ひとえに、基礎がさっぱりできていないことの戒めのような文 なんですが、こうした恥は大衆にさらすことで、自分にとっても きついお灸になればと思い、是非、皆様に添削をして頂きたく お願いにあがりましたm(__;)m ちなみに、去年5月に久々受験したTOEICでは、 リスニング350、リーディング220で合計570点。 中学の頃にきちんと積み重ねてこなかった結果です。。 こつこつと勉強していますが、やっぱり、実際に触れて 考えていける場に身を置きたいと思い今回のお仕事に応募しました。 以下、自己紹介文です。 --------------------------------------------------- My name is (名前). I'm (年齢)years old, and I live in (区)area,Tokyo. My hobbies are reading books, painting and cooking. I have some experience in teaching Japanese for children during my study aborad in (外国名). That sparked me interest in second language acquisition. After returning Japan, I graduated from university with a degree in education and also a elementary teacher's license. When I was part-time teacher in elementary school, I realized that “English class” gives opportunity for self-expression for Japanese student. I applied for your job that I want to make use of my experience and interest in teaching English to help children meets a new self. That's all. Thank you. -------------------------------------------------------- 完全に文法も語彙も間違ってる!不自然すぎ!というご指摘から 文章全体がくどすぎる、などの構成的なご指摘、もっとここらへん から勉強したほうがいいですよ、などの英語力面へのご指摘まで、 何でもお気づきの点がありましたら、是非、教えてください! お待ちしております。よろしくお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • MayIHELPY
  • ベストアンサー率49% (335/674)
回答No.1

時間がないため英文だけ添削させていただきます。特に、冠詞の有無と単数形と複数形の区別にご注意ください。 > My name is (名前). I'm (年齢)years old, and I live in (区)area, Tokyo. My hobbies are reading books, painting and cooking. 添削例 My name is ~. I live in ~ Ward, Tokyo. My hobbies are painting and cooking. I also like reading books. > I have some experience in teaching Japanese for children during my study abroad in (外国名). That sparked me interest in second language acquisition. 添削例 I had an experience in teaching Japanese to children during my study abroad in ~. The experience at that time has further increased my interest in my second language, English. ここでacquisitionを用いるとこれから英語を学ぶことに興味があることになってしまいます。 > After returning Japan, I graduated from university with a degree in education and also a elementary teacher's license. 添削例 After returning to Japan, I graduated from my university with a bachelor's degree and also an elementary school teacher's license. > When I was part-time teacher in elementary school, I realized that “English class” gives opportunity for self-expression for Japanese student. 添削例 When I taught at an elementary school as a part-time teacher, I realized that "English classes" give Japanese students opportunities for their self-expression. > I applied for your job that I want to make use of my experience and interest in teaching English to help children meets a new self. 添削例 I have applied for this job just because I would like to make full use of my experience and interest in teaching English to children to help them meet their new selves. Thank you very much for your attention.

machiai989
質問者

お礼

大変ご丁寧なお返事を頂きありがとうございました。 お陰様で、面接での自己紹介は落ち着いてしっかりと 行うことができました。 自分の文章と比較対象して、どこをどうすれば、 きちんとした文章になるのか、というところから 考えることができたので、暗記しやすく、 英作文についての課題がはっきりとわかりました。 重ね重ね、ありがとうございましたm(__*)m

その他の回答 (2)

• komimasaH
  • ベストアンサー率16% (179/1067)
回答No.3

自己紹介もいいのですが、想定問答も考えておいたほうが いいのではと思います。たとえば、次のような質問。 1.幼児のころから英語を教えることに対して賛否両論があります。   これについてどう貴方は考えますか? 1)日本語習得が出来ていない段階から教えると日本語のほうが   おろそかになる。中学校からで十分だという見方。   石原都知事や学者さんたち 2)これからの日本で必要なのは英語をネイティブなみに   話せる人たちだ。小さいころからの英語教育が必要だという見方。 2.ネイティブではなく日本人が教えることについて発音教育の   上ではデメリットがあると考えられるが、どうカバーする   つもりですか?あるいは日本人同士というメリットのほうが   大だと思いますか? 3.TOEICの点についても聴かれるかもしれません。   意地の悪い人だと、もう少し高くならなかったのですか?など。 4.フォネティックについて知っていますか? 5.幼児にはどういう方針で英語を教えるつもりですか?   (これがもっとも重要でしょうね。)   たとえば、研究では幼児はまず名詞の単語から覚えるとの   報告があるので日常使う名詞から教え、次にbe動詞や   頻度の高い動詞を教えるなど、具体的にはこれから   方策を練りますが、そのような考え方が基本になる でしょう。   など。

machiai989
質問者

お礼

面接を想定した質問文を教えていただき、 事前にしっかりと心構えをもつことができました。 本当にありがとうございました。 お陰様で、面接では落ち着いて応答することができました。

回答No.2

この幼稚園だかの入園希望でなく、講師の応募なら主旨をきちっと見直したほうがいいとおもいます。 外国で日本語をおしえて楽しかった。 教員免許をもってる。 この仕事で経験と興味を活かせそうだ。 という内容になってますけど気持ち伝わってますか? 面接官が日本人なら、どんなに平易な内容でもたぶん正確に伝わらないし、相手がネイティブならどんなにチェックしても所詮お粗末な英語にしか聞こえない。 要は子供がどのくらい好きか、どのくらい自分も英語が好きでそれを教えてあげたいかの情熱じゃないですか。 I love kids, and please give me a oppotunity to help them to grow by teaching English, which is my best confidence. I will not let you down. みたいに気持ちを訴えるのがいいとおもうけど。

machiai989
質問者

お礼

まさにずばり!な、ご指摘とても心に響きました! 確かに、履歴書を見ればわかるようなことばかりを 並べ立てていて、まさに付け焼刃的な文章になっているな、 と改めて実感しました。今回は時間がなかったので 補足していただいた一文も活用させていただきながら 基本は元の内容をベースにしましたが、 今後の自分の仕事に対する考え方についても、 もっと深めていかなければと思いました。 本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• お願い!チェックして下さい><

英語の面接で自己紹介する事になりました。しかし、実際話す英語はご無沙汰で・・全く 自分をアピールする語彙が乏しく自信が全くありません>< 下記の事を話そうと思ってるのですが、殆ど文脈が合って無いと思うので、どなたか添削して下さる方に助けて頂きたく・・・がっちり指摘して欲しいです。お願いします!! "I'm going to introduce my self from now. My name is ***. I'm @@years old. I live in ** ward, 都市名. I've been teaching English conversation to Japanese kids and students for about ** years. Had thinking of my future of teaching, I decided to apply for this job because I would like to make full use of my experience and interest in teaching English to children to help them meet their new selves. Thank you very much for your attention."

• 英語で自己紹介

英語で自己紹介をしなくてはいけません。文章を考えたのですが、どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。 “I’m not good at speaking English, so please pardon me. I’m teaching home economics at a high school. I’m a homeroom teacher, and there are 33students in my class. They are too much energetic, so I’m awful tired every day. But I really enjoy our school life, fight with the students. I belong to the student council, it supports our baseball team, school election or the school sports. Recently, we went to the baseball game of our school. We have a strong baseball team. Our team has been to Koushien twice. Last day, we entered the quarterfinal. That day was very hot, and I was really tired, but it was good memory. Now I’m studying English here in Tokyo. Though I’m poor at English, it’s very hard to study. Thank you so much for teaching me politely. I’m also a teacher, I know how difficult to teach. To study English is very difficult for me, but I will study English much harder. Thank you very much for your attention.”

• 英語の自己紹介~本当に困っています

私は日本人学校の教師を目指す、教師です。文部科学省の面接が今月の中旬にあります。情報によると、その中に英語で自己紹介などの質問もあったそうです。皆さんのお力をお借りして当日まで最善を尽くしたいと考えています。よろしく御願いします。 自分で考えたものは以下のものです。添削していただけたらうれしいです。 My name is ****. I have been working for (市町村) city (学校名)elementary school. as a teacher for 4 years. Also I like sports and I think I'm pretty good at Japanese dance, JUDO and KARATE. There are two reasons why I wants to work 日本人学校.First,It is because I was moved by the figure of the teacher who works overseas. Second、I wants to become the power of the children who are living abroad. I do the best for the warm class making with putting the scholastic ability of the children. I'm always ready to smile, because I believe being happy makes children and other people feel happy, too. I have the experience which worked at the private corporation. Being at that work,I have learned how important a communication and positive-thinking is very imoprtant. I'd really like to do my best as a professional of the education in Japanease asosiation school. Thank you. 何だかまとまりのない文章で、すっきりしません。 志望動機などを簡潔にまとめて伝えたほうがいいのでしょうか?それとも、趣味やスポーツや自分の性格のようなものだけのほうがいいのでしょうか?

• 英語での面接について。添削して下さい。

外国のカフェでバイトをしたいのですが、どうしてここのカフェにしようと思ったのですかと聞かれた時に、答えたい事が英語にできません。 インターネットで情報を調べたところ、◯◯は産業のリーダーとなっていると知りました。そして、子ども達にコーヒーを無料で提供していることや最近、売上高をのばしている事にも感動しました。このように日々成長している会社で、自分の能力を更にのばしたり、メンバーとして少しでも貢献できたら良いなと思っています。また、私はサービスの部門で5年間の経験があるので、自分の経験とスキルを発揮する事ができると思っています。また、私はコーヒーを飲む事が好きなので、ぜひここでメンバーの一員として働きたいと思っています。 と言いたいです。 When I visited your website, I knew this company is an industry leader.I was impressed with the founder's backgrounds like handed free coffee for children in the world and the current financial statements.As I have explained, the company grow up everyday in this way, I think that stretch out my ability more and should be able to contribute as a member of this company.I also worked 5 years experience as a service sector, my experience and skills can be put to use and make things happen.In addition, I love drinking coffee that why I want to work here. で良いのでしょうか? 自信がないので添削して下さい。 また、面接の最初は Hello.My name is ◯◯.Pleased to meet you.で 終わりは Thank you for taking your time.See you again. で良いのでしょうか? 教えていただけると助かります。

• 英語で自己紹介

以下の自己紹介の文を言葉づかいや英文法を直していただけませんか ありがとうございます。 I am very happy to introduce myself. My name’s Nakajima. I'm from Tokyo. I live in Seto city and I am a university's student in the second year. I was born in Tokyo province in the central of Japan. There are 5 peoples in my family. Parents, brother, sister and me. My father is a saraly man and my mother is housewife. She always takes good care of my family. When I have a free time, I often listen to the music, watch TV, read newspapers and go shopping. On sunday, I usually go to the cafeteria to chat with my friend in the morning. And I always join the English speaking club to improve my speaking skill in the afternoon. I like learning english very much. I have learnt for years at high school and university . but my english is not enough to communication. Therefore, I try my best to learn it now. And I hope i can speak english well one day. I want to be a doctor in the future. My dream is becoming a good husband, having a good wife and pretty childrens . In short, I am really happy with my life. Of course I am going to make it happier and more meaningful.

• 英語添削お願いします。(TOEFL-IBT)

文法など至らない点が多く申し訳ありませんが、よろしくお願いします。 問:What do you think is the best parents? 解答: Children can’t choose their parents. In my case, I’m proud of my parents and I think I’m happy to be their child. What makes parents the best one depends on some reasons. I’ll explain them one by one. First, the best parents must have the ability to wait and see. To think of myself, it is natural that children can’t deal with the problem well at first. And in many cases, if they have enough time to try it again and again, they will surely make it. However, if their parents make them stop tackling the problem and help them, children will fail to accomplish their goals and lose their confidence. For example, when I was in my elementary school, my teacher gave me a lot of homework. I tried so hard to do it, but sometimes it was too difficult for me. I begged my mother for some help, but she refused it and said that she believed me that I could do it by myself. I didn’t understand what she said, and I felt she was not the best mother. Anyway, finally I did it and I was so proud of myself and felt I could do everything from now on. However, if my mother helped me at that time, I just finished my homework without getting confidence. Second, the best parents will give many experience to their children, for example, sports, traveling, and working. This is because what children have learned in their childhood will give them many choices of the future plans. If a father plays baseball with his boy, it can happen that the boy wishes he will be a baseball player. For example, my parents gave me the great experience with dogs and now I became a veterinary student. So, it is very important that the parents make their children experience many things to make their future shine. To sum up, the best parents should know children don’t belong to them. By thinking this way, they can wait and see how their children are doing, and do the best things in order to make their future soundful.

• 英語で自己紹介!添削して下さい

この度メーカーの研修アメリカに行くことになりました。突然、その中で英語で自己紹介のスピーチをしなくてはならなくなりとても困っています。一応原稿を作ってみたのですが・・・どなたか添削してください。お願いします。 Hello everyone, First of all, I appreciate for making this opportunity. Let me know that How to manufacture the 製品 and what is the American factory and so on this chance. And I decided leaning English from now. My name is *** and I come from yamanashi Japan. I’m working for 自分の会社名 sales office. I’ve joined this company for 17 years. Our company has been selling manly Electric Measuring Instrument as an agent manufacture. Such as 相手の会社名 co. My main users are *** *** and ***. We are going to develop our business relationship between user and manufacture. Thank you very mach.

• 英語の添削お願いします。

語学学校を卒業するにあたりスピーチをしなければいけません。 文章を考えたのですが添削してもらえますか? Thank you everyone,especially.....Thank you my friends. I've spend in here for three months.I could have a lot of friend and experience.I had a great time in here. I want to talk about a lot more if there is an opportunity to meet you again.So,I'm going to continue to study English for improving my English level. I'll miss you.Have a good school life.Thank you. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の自己紹介文なのですが・・

こんにちは。 ある仕事に応募しようと思っているのですが、書き出しがなかなか うまくきまらず困っています。 The reason I hope to join your office is that I will give me the opportunity to improve my English communication skills more than now and hope to make a contribution to your office by using my English ability. 特にhope以下が自信がないのですが、英語力を生かしてといいたいの ですがby using my English abilityっておかしいでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 中学生の自己紹介の添削をお願いします

この夏に中2の子供が海外派遣研修でオーストラリアに行くことになりました。 そして明日、他の生徒の前で研修でどういうことをしたいかを含めた自己紹介をするそうです。 一緒に辞書などで考えてみましたが、大丈夫か添削をお願いします。 I'm ○○. I'm in the second year of the ○○ junior high school. I'm looking forward to staying in Australia. 私は○○です。 私は○○中学校の2年生です。 オーストラリアでの滞在をとても楽しみにしています。 What I want to learn from this program is English. I like learning English very much,but my English is not good enough. So I'll try to do my best to communicate with my host family and talk with them so that I can practice and learn more about English. I hope I 'll have a good time with them. この研修を通して学びたいことは英語です。 英語を学ぶことは大好きですが、私の英語は上手ではありません。 だからホストファミリーの方々とコミュニケーションをとるためにがんばりたいです。 ホストファミリーの方々の会話に積極的に参加し、多くの英語を知りたいです。(ここの表現はどのようにしたらよいかよくわかりません) ホストファミリーの方々と楽しめたらいいです。 I am also interested in Australian culture and the customs. I think I can see a lot of differences between Japan and Australia. This is a good chance to have an Autralian experience and learn more about the Australian way of life. Thank you. 私はオーストラリアの文化や風習にも興味があります。 日本とオーストラリアではたくさんの違いがあると思います。 今回はオーストラリアで経験して生活スタイルをよく知る機会になると思います。 よろしくお願いします。