• ベストアンサー

英語日記の添削していただける方いませんか。

英語日記ブログを始めようと思うのですが、文章に自信がありません。 添削していただけるとうれしいです。 以下 ブログ記事です。 Hello,my name is ☆ming. Let's start English diary blog. But I can't speak English well. I want to brush up my English. Do you study English together? I am Looking for my English teacher and friend that learn English with me. Please help me. Be happy together. I wait your kindly coments. こんにちは ☆みんです。 英語の日記ブログ始めます。 でも、上手に書けないと思いますが、英語の勉強をやり直したいと思っていますので 宜しくお願いします。 ぜひ、一緒に英語の勉強初めてみたい方いませんか? このブログを通して、英語を教えて下さる方、また、私と一緒に英語の勉強を始めてみようという方を探しています。 どうか お手伝い下さい。 一緒にhappyになりましょう。 よろしければ、コメントお待ちしております。 ここまで。 添削は英語部分のみで結構です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • trot
  • ベストアンサー率38% (17/44)
回答No.1

英語圏に住んでいたこともありますが、文法は苦手です。念のため再チェックしてくださいね。 2行目: "Let's..."だと、あなた以外の誰かも一緒だと取れます。"Let us ..." の省略ですから。私でしたら、"I decided to write in English from today!" とか "Now I'm starting my English diary blog." なんて書きます。 3行目: 日記なので、"I can't speak..." とは無関係です。"As I'm not good at English..." なんていかがでしょうか。 5行目: 読んでいる人に、既にあなた以外の誰かと勉強しているのか聞いているように取れます。"Do you mind if I ask learning English together?" とか "Can you study English with me?" なんていかがでしょう。 6行目: 英語の先生を探している、なんていうと、5行目と矛盾している気がします。また、"that" だと人をモノ扱いしているように取れますので、 "who" が望ましいです。 9行目: いい決め言葉だとおもいますが、"I'm waiting for your ..." のほうが自然な気がします。 Cheers! =)

hoshiming
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 御親切に回答いただき 本当にうれしいです。 そう言われれば ああそっかと理解できるものばかりなのですが、 実際自分で文章を作るとなると、出てこないんです。 本当に拙い文章にも関わらず、とてもわかりやすく添削していただきありがとうございました。参考にさせていただきます。これを励みに また頑張ります。 今後とも よろしくお願いします。 本当にありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#101113
noname#101113
回答No.2

まあ、間違ってはいないけど、中学校の英語の教科書のような英文です。 But I can't speak English well. → But my English is quite poor. I want to brush up my English. → I want to improve my English. Do you study English together? → How about learning English with me? Please help me. → I sincerely appreciate your heling me in advance. Be happy together. → Let's be happy together. I wait your kindly coments. → I'd be delighted if you kindly sent me some comments.

hoshiming
質問者

お礼

添削ありがとうございます。 全くおっしゃるとおりです。 自分でも、そう思います。 やはり 直していただいた文章のほうが、とても自然な感じがします。 これを参考に またレベルアップできるよう頑張ります。 本当にありがとうございました。 今後共 よろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 英語日記で困っています。

英語日記を書いているのですが、英語の知識がないために間違っているのか自分で確認することができません。英語の間違いや適切な表現などおしえていただけないですか? yesterday I didn’t write a dairy because Last night I ate too much food. I watched TV for 3 hours……. Oh my , It is the worst. 昨日の夜夕食を食べすぎたため、日記が書けませんでした。最悪すぎる。 Cause today I write dairy …. However , I don’t remember many English words, It is difficult for me that write the English dairy . だから今日日記を書いています。しかしたくさんの英単語を覚えていないので、書くのが難しいです。 But I want tokeep writing. however, till when am I able to keep writing a diary in English? けど書き続けたいです。しかしいつまで英語で日記を書き続けられるんだろうか? By the way spring vacation is all about travel !! I am looking forward to travel in Australia. 話は変わって春休みと言えば旅行です!!オーストラリアの旅行が楽しみです。 After all , English knowledge is absolutely insufficient , The future is uneasy. I should study English. なんだかんだいって、英語の知識がすごく足りないので、先行きが不安です。英語の勉強をしなければ。

• 英語の添削をしてください。4行です。

英語の添削をしてください。 Please keep in mind that I'm not English enough. I try writing in English. But kindly let me know soon if you do not understand what I wrote. I try to re-write it correct in the next mail.

• お世話になったかたにお礼をしたいです。(添削お願いします

1週間なのですがお世話になった友達がいます。また3ヵ月後には戻ってくるらしい(?)のですけど。日本人だったらいいのですが残念ながら韓国人の方なので共通語が英語になってしまいます。そこで英語の手紙を書くわけなのですけど添削の方お願いします。 1短い間でしたけど、あなたに会えてよかったです。2そのおかげで学校が楽しくなりました。 3私はあなたに大変感謝をしています。 4他の場所に行っても勉強頑張ってください。私も英語の勉強を一生懸命します。 5それと、たまには電話をかけてください。一緒に話したり休日遊んだりしましょう。 1 Short time, I can enjoy meeting you. 2 and, I like to go to the school 3 I thank you very much. 4 わからないです I study hard English ,too 5 Please sometimes call for me. I talk together and play on holiday. ぼろぼろの英語力で申し訳ありません。相手の名前を知っている場合はyouと書くのでしょうか?それとも相手の名前を使うのでしょうか?添削レベルではありませんがお願いします。

• 英語で,「もう少しで英語の先生を怒らせるところだっ

英語で,「もう少しで英語の先生を怒らせるところだったよ,はは」 みたいなニュアンスを言いたいのですが, I will make my English teacher get angry!! haha! でいいのでしょうか.冗談を言ってるニュアンスでいいたいです.

• 私の日記です、また添削お願いします。

英語日記は私にとっては難しいですが、ここで終わっってしまっては夢が叶いません。I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday.一日一回、声を出して言いながら頑張ります。 Hi, My Crystal! You know today's story, don't you? Your answer is right! Ok, let’s start. Last Saturday, I played golf with my husband. We play golf one time a month. But this January and February, I couldn't play golf. Because while then I was not enough good about my health. I love playing golf and want to do more and more! But it's cost is expensive in Japan. Have you ever played golf? I hope I will play with you, someday, Crystal! I forgot I said to you about my score. It was 103. I want to get less than 100. It is not easy for me, so I will do my best! Sorry, my husband calls me. I have to say to you "Have a nice week end, my Little Sweet crystal!"

• 英語日記添削希望

英語日記添削希望 お願いします、日頃から英語で日記をつけている者です 以下日記特に見られても構わない内容なので添削いただけると助かります NOTE: U 2歳の息子 T 4ヶ月の息子 Y 嫁さん AVE スペインの新幹線の名前 T’s nose has been stuffed up for a couple of days. He seems like hard to breathe and I noticed some big snot, so I took it out with a ear stick. He seems to caught a cold and must have been infected by U because U has been running nose for a week. U put together a train puzzle. Without our helping, he could put together almost of the puzzle. He must be smart. I gave him the train pictorial book which is introduced so many Japanese bullet train and overseas one as well. Y has him memorize overseas bullet train, so when I ask “Where is Ave?” he can point the train and crow like a rooster. When we were going to bed, U bit me again and again; roughly I was bitten six times by him. It was so hurt to death!! Even though Y scolded him, he didn’t stop at all. I was soo scared.

• 英語で日記を書いてみました♪添削をお願いします。

いつもお世話になっております。英語で日記を書いてみましたが、英作に自信が無いので、添削していただきたく、質問を致しました。どうか、アドバイスを宜しくお願い致します。 Though Christmas has already passed by, now, I'm putting away the Christmas Tree while I’m bathing in the afterglow of Christmas. This year, my eight month old daughter and I enjoyed several Christmas parties which were held by an infant club of my city, an English school for children and my friends. (クリスマスは終わっちゃったけど、今、クリスマスの余韻に浸りながら、ツリーの片付けをしているところ。今年は、8ヶ月の娘と一緒に市の乳幼児クラブ、英会話スクール、そしてお友達が開いたクリスマスパーティを楽しみました。) She received some presents from the parties such as a teddy bear, a book and snacks etc.., but the most delightful present that she surprisingly received was a prize for perfect attendance of the second semester in her class of the infant club. (娘は、熊のぬいぐるみ、本、お菓子などのクリスマスプレゼントをもらったけど、一番ステキなプレゼントは、驚いた事に、乳幼児クラブで皆勤賞をもらったこと。)→そんな賞があるとは知らず。 Although I felt rushed that I had to say something in front of other mothers, it was a wonderful present for her. (私はママたちの前で謝辞を述べる事となり焦ったけど、娘にとってすばらしいプレゼントとなりました。) どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語で日記

高校1年生です。英語が苦手なので勉強の為、日記をつけようと思っています。 あっているか分からないので添削していただきたいです。 Title: Strong wind 題名 強風 A strong wind blew yesterday. 昨日は凄い強風でした。 I never looked strong wind like in my life. あれ程、強い風は生まれて初めてかもしれません。 Because of that, wisteria trellis was destroyed by the strong wind. それで、家の藤棚が倒されてしまいました。 But, fortunately, collapse caused no damage. I was lucky! ですが幸いにも被害はありませんでした。良かったです。 June 20, 2012 (Wednesday)

• 日記風に、誰かに話しかける感じで書きました。添削お願いします。

ここgooだけで勉強していますが、暫らく英文を書かなかったので、英語の文章が中々出てきません。再度、勉強をしなおさないとだめかと思っています。短い文章ですが、書いてみました。 Hi, my Crystal! The first, I must say to you “ I am so sorry! I haven't came here for a long time.” Did you worry about me? I have been well. How about you, Crystal? Sometimes I thought of you, but I couldn’t think and feel in English. I know I have to learn English day by day. Now my brain said to me “You can!" I should believe myself. I have you and you help me a lot for it. Crystal, I promise you that I will be learning with you. And someday I want to talk with you and my friends in English. Crystal, I have to make breakfast. So I say to you “Have a nice weekend!”

• 英語について:英文の添削

私の英語にワックスをかけて下さい。お願いします! あなたにメールを書く時は、いつも電子辞書片手に書いてます。   When I write my mail to you, I consult my dictionary. 私の友達には英語に興味のある人が殆んどいない。 Almost none of my friends are(is) interested in English. areか、isか、??? 自然に英語を覚えられたらいいな。。。 I wish I could learn English without hassle. I wish I could speak fluently English without making effort. I wish I could get English ability without studying hard.