• 締切済み

和訳お願いします。

Then there is the workaholic mentality, where long working hours are considerd "normal". ・それから、仕事中毒があります。長い労働時間が正常であると考えられている。 I started getting a regular massage at a "bone-setting" clinic that is now the highlight of my week! ・整形治療の診察を受け始めて、それが今となっては私の1週間の圧巻となっている。 訳の訂正・見本をお願いします!

みんなの回答

• ydna
  • ベストアンサー率63% (179/281)
回答No.1

-----[拙訳]----- 「それから、仕事第一という考えがあります。長時間労働が「普通」だと思われてるんですねえ。」 「私なんか、「ほねつぎ」クリニックで定期マッサージを受け始めて、今では、それが私の週間(一週間の)一大行事になっていますよ。」 ーーーーーkeys ーーーーー workaholic = [名], [形] 本文では、[形]。 mentality = a way of thought where = in the (workaholic) mentality = 関係副詞 惜しいのは、"mentality" を訳出してないところですね。 第1文は非制限的、第2文は制限的なんですが、この場合、息継ぎ程度かなと、いう思いで「前から順序よく」訳してしまいました。それでも、非制限は2つの文で、制限は1文ということでいいんではないですか。 第1文の「それから」は、前文からのつながり方で、どうにでもなりそうです。 第2文の最後が、" ! " だったので、もしかして dialog かなと思い、会話調にしてみました。書き言葉なら、それらしく変えてみて下さい。  "normal" に対して、"regular" と使っているところが味があると思ったのですが、訳出はできませんでした。その代わりといってはなんですが、「第一」と「一大」というように、ちょっと遊んでみました。 第2文は、おそらく、第1文からの流れで、最初の " I " に強勢があると思います。「他の人(workaholic)は知らないが、私の場合は」というような含みがあるように思います。それが最後の " ! " の使い方に表れてると思いました。 以上、今回は、比較的判りやすかったのではないでしょうか? 少しでもお役に立てたでしょうか?★

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか。 何卒よろしくお願いいたします。 Synastry is an immensely complex method of astrology. Just as a small piece of a mosaic or embroidery can take several hours to assemble, so the few pages that consist of this synastry reading have taken four hours to do. This is true of all my work. This is what you pay for, the amount of time spent working on the reading, rather than the number of pages. The synastry reading is sometimes tough not always shorter than the soul mate readings because of the time involved. Each planet aspect and sign in both charts have to be methodically weighted against the others and against all the cross aspects in the partners chart and accounted for before anything is ever written down. The end result of this methodical behind the scenes working can be just a paragraph on a page, that is quickly read. The work behind synastry, just like the work behind a master painting, it is seldom seen or appreciated.

• 和訳お願いします

Step by step the station was getting in shape and the time soon came for testing. Edison never for a moment imagined that everything would run smoothly at first; on the other hand,he never thought that his station wouldn't be a success. Many things happened,but the master soon found ways and meas of setting them right,Sometimes comical effects came up that mirth for the newspapers.For instance,on June 29,1882,the first fires were started under the boilers in the first electric power station at 257 Pearl Street,New York City.Tests were undertaken to try out the individual parts under regular working conditions.The steampipes were given pressure tests,and the auxiliary steam engine which operated the coal conveyors and the blowers that were to prevent the accumulation of heat in the armatures,was subjected to time trials.On July 5,the first steam dynamo was started,and the others followed from that time on,during which tests were made with the 1,000-lamp bank installed on the upper floor of the station to give to each steam dynamo a working load before it was switched on to the feeders.The field regulating apparatus was tried and necessary adjustments made.

• 和訳のお手伝いお願いしますm(__)m

和訳のお手伝いお願いしますm(__)m (1)I am interested in a lot of aspects... maybe the most interesting to me is the way people act and behave. aspectsはなんて訳したら良いのでしょうか? 日本人は顔も行動も面白いみたいな内容ですか??(この前の文は日本は自分たちの文化ととても異なっていると言ってます。) (2)I have been told that japanese people is very strict and work a lot... is that true? 「日本人はとても厳しく働き者だと話したことがある・・・本当?(合ってる?)」 って感じでしょうか?ゞ (3)I am working on the edition of a trailer I made. 自分が作った予告編の複製の会社で働いてるみたいに私は理解してしまったのですが・・・違いますよね?ゞ (4)what is your opinion on the work hours of japanese people? 何の意見を求められてるんでしょうか??日本人の勤務時間?? どなたか教えて下さい!

• 和訳をお願いします

The test is just the latest cheap diagnostic device to be designed by Whitesides and his colleagues. In October 2008, for instance, the researchers demonstrated that by taping plastic tubing to a $2.50 hand-held egg whisk, they could create an ad hoc centrifuge for separating out plasma from blood in a matter of minutes. ‘It is dream of lots of chemists to make a difference in society,” says Richard Zare, a chemist at Stanford University in California. Zare says that the tool could be used in wealthy countries too to bring down the costs of health care. Patients could also use such devices to perform complex tests on their own blood or urine. This work is “just the starting point”, says Scott Phillips, a Pennsylvania State University chemist who is currently a research fellow in Whitesides’s lab and one of the authors on the recent paper. The egg-whisk centrifuge and the paper-and-tape diagnostic device will need to be developed further before they’re ready for the clinic, he says. Whitesides has started a non-profit enterprise called Diagnostics for All, Phillips Says, with the goal of translating these early lab prototypes into useful devices for poor countries. The team is also working on a portable protein detector that tests blood for HIV antibodies. よろしくお願いします^^;

• 英文と和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

In Japan, meetings commonly state only a beginning time, such as 10 a.m., with no specific ending time and only a general topic for discussion. No clear decisions may be reached during the meeting. Real decisions are often made in the back rooms. The important thing is to be there and to spend whatever time is necessary to convince everyone that they have heard all aspects of the issue and that there is a general agreement to proceed with the issues presented. Even seemingly minor topics are discussed to the point of exhaustion. As nother Anerican who started working for a newly-established university complained, "We spent two hours discussing where to place the wastebaskets!" 日本語訳 通常日本の会議は、詳細な終了時間はなく、デイスカッションの一般的テーマのみが与えらえた上で開始時間だけが、例えば10時といった風に告げられます。会議中に明確な決定に達することはたぶんありません。実際の決定はしばしば裏で行われています。重要なことは、そこにいて、その問題についてあらゆる角度から聞いたと皆が思えるよう必要な時間をいくらでもかけ、提示された問題について取り組もうという全体としての合意を確認させることなのです。表面上、全てが話し尽されるまでたいして重要でないテーマすらも議論されます。 ある新設された大学で働きだした別のアメリカ人は、「ゴミ箱をどこに置くかの話し合いに2時間費やしたんですよ!」と不満を言ってました。

• 和訳をお願いします。

お世話になっておりますm(uu)m よろしければ以下の文章の和訳が合っているか添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 【以下、インタビュー記事の文章です】 Even though Wu Chun just finished filming his role for “The Files of Young Kindaichi: Hong Kong Kowloon Treasure Murder Case”, 例え、Wu Chun が彼のドラマ撮影の任務である”金田一少年の事件簿:香港香港九竜宝殺人事件”を撮り終えたとしても、 he doesn’t slack off and has started choosing new scripts and getting ready to publish his book… 彼は休むことなく新しい台本を選び始めて彼の本を出版する準備を整えるだろう。 Then perhaps going back home to Brunei would be more relaxed for him? おそらくはブルネイの家に帰って休んだ方が彼のためになるのでは? “No, when I am back home, I’m even busier. I actually don’t like to rest because there are always so many things that I have to do, so many things that I want to do.” Another workaholic? “Yes, a severe workaholic” Wu Chun’s manager can’t help but answer. 「いや、僕は帰った時でさえも忙しいよ。僕は実際、休むのは好きじゃないんだ。だって僕にはしなくてはならない事が常に沢山あるんだら。そしてその多くの事は僕のやりたい事なんだよ。」仕事中毒のもう一つ?「はい、厳格な仕事人間です。」Wu Chunのマネージャーは助ける事は出来ませんでしたが答える事はできました。

• 和訳をして欲しいのですが…

After Chris died,Frank thought,"There must be manymore unhappy children who are suffering from serious illness. Can we fulfill their wishes as we did for Chris?" Thus,the Make-A-Wish Foundation was started. The Foundation has a lot of foreign branches today. Tommy and Frank now work for the Foundation. Linda is also busy speaking in many parts of the country. Since the Foundation was started ,it has fulfilled more than 110,000 wishes of children withserious illness. Among those wishes were:visiting a fun place such as Hawaii or Disneyland,appearing in a TV commercial,playing with a cute animal such as a dolphin,meeting an NBA star player,getting a tree house,and so on. Thanks to the Foundation,many sick children got back their will to live, and some of them even got over their illness. It allbegan with Chris'dream. Thought it has been a long time since Chris died,his big smile will live on forever.

• 英語の長文の和訳をお願いします。

(A)~(C) アall イanother ウnobody エothers オsome (D),(E) アenough イgood ウtroubled エwell が入ります。自分で訳した訳に自信がありませんでした。 設問もあわせて、極端な意訳をあまりしないでお願いします。 スペルには十分注意したつもりですが、もし間違っていたらすみません。    Sleep is a natural process, and although a lot has been written about the subject, it is still surrounded by mystery. It is used by(A)as an escape from the world, and regarded by(B)as a irritating waste of time; but(C)can do without sleep completely.  Our night´s sleep does not just consist of a steady phase of gradually deepening sleep. It alternates between two stages: non-dreaming or ordinary sleep, and REM(rapid eye movement)or dreaming sleep.  As soon as we fall asleep we go straight into non-dreaming sleep for an hour or so, then into REM sleep for about 15 minutes, then back into non dreaming sleep. It alternates in this way for the rest of the night, with non-dreaming sleep tending to last longer at the beginning of the night. On-dreaming sleep occupies about three-quarters of our night´s sleep, about a quarter of it deep and the rest fairly light.  It is widely believed that sleep repairs the body and makes good the damage caused by being awake. But its main function is to refresh the brain. Experts believe that probably only about two-thirds of our sleep is necessary for repairing and refreshing the brain, with the most valuable sleep coming in the first few hours of the non- dreaming period: the last few hours of sleep are not so essential. The brain can manage quite well with reduced sleep as long as it is uninterrupted sleep.  The quality of sleep is important. A study conducted in the USA looked at short sleepers, who slept for 5.5 hours on average, and long sleepers, who had 8.5 hours or more. It was discovered after a variety of tests that the long sleepers were poor sleepers, had twice as much REM sleep as the short sleepers, appeared to sleep longer to make up for poor sleep, and did not wake up in the morning refreshed. Similarly, people who sleep deeply are not necessarily getting a better quality of sleep than shallow sleepers. Deep sleepers can feel tired the following days, so six hours of(D)sleep is worth more than eight hours of(E)sleep. 以上です。

• 和訳お願いします。

Enhancement technologies give those who can use them an edge and have often been criticised for the injustice that this supposedly creates. But we have always enhanced ourselves and our environment in ways that are not immediately available to all: education and medicine are obvious examples, but synthetic sunshine is perhaps closest to synthetic biology. Before fires, candles, lamps and other forms of man-made light, most people went to sleep when it got dark. Candles enabled social life and work to continue into and through the night and conferred all sorts of advantages on those who couldn't or didn't. Contemporary and future biological enhancements may create problems of injustice both in that they provide a means for some to gain an advantage (those who read by candlelight gain a way that others do not), and because they may create unfair pressures as a result of the capabilities conferred by enhancement (like the pressure to stay up late and read or work because one can). The solution is establishing “fair” working hours and provision, at public expence if necessary, of sources of light-not banning candles. The solution is a combination of regulation and distributive justice, not a Luddite rejection of technology. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳お願いします

We cannot, we must not, refuse to protect the right of every American to vote in every election that he may desire to participate in.And we ought not, and we cannot, and we must not wait another eight months before we get a bill. We have already waited 100 years and more and the time for waiting is gone. So I ask you to join me in working long hours and nights and weekends, if necessary, to pass this bill. And I don't make that request lightly, for, from the window where I sit, with the problems of our country, I recognize that from outside this chamber is the outraged conscience of a nation, the grave concern of many nations and the harsh judgment of history on our acts.