• ベストアンサー

訳してください。

kouraの回答

• koura
  • ベストアンサー率34% (18/52)
回答No.1

いかがですか きょうは、わたくしはあまりぐーではないです きょうはしなきゃいけないしごといっぱいでつまらない オーストラリアではあきのだいいちにちめだけどあめ ではではちょっとでかけなくてはならないので おへんじください フランセスカより

ruru0327
質問者

お礼

早速の回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• it has been raining all d

it has been raining all day. i wonder when it will stop. なぜこのhas been rainingを was rainingにしたらだめなのですか?

• 詩的に訳をお願いいたします

Bad is better --It is like meaning ironic, funny way and attitude.. こちらを直訳ではなく詩的というか…ニュアンスが伝わるように訳しようとすると、どうなりますか? 感性によって差はあるかと思いますが、どうぞ御提案くださいませ。お願いします。

• 英文を直してください!

私は、夏休みの宿題で油断をしていて失敗したことがあります。 小学生の頃から、私は夏休みの宿題を溜める癖がありました。 よく、最後まで終わらずに親に怒られていたにも関わらず、毎年叱られていました。 いつも夏休みの最初のうちは、宿題は後からやればなんとかなるだろうと余裕を持って過ごしていました。(ここは訳できませんでした(TT)) しかし、そのうちにいつの間にか夏休みはどんどん過ぎていってしまい、大量の宿題が残ってしまいました。 中学生の時には、夏休み最後の日までまるまる一冊のノートの宿題を終わらせていなかったので、とても焦りながらやりました。 宿題は計画的にするべきだと反省しました。 I failed the summer vacation homework I tended to save homework since I was an elementary student. I didn't do summer vacation homework to the limit despite it is angry at mother. While it is always a beginning of the summer vacation, But, the summer vacation passes steadily soon, I had a lot of homework. When I was in a junior high school student, I left homework of one notebook unfinished until the last day in summer vacation. I did my homework while getting important very much. 回答宜しくお願いします!

• 英文の訂正をお願いします!

I failed the summer vacation homework I tended to save homework since I was an elementary student. I didn't do summer vacation homework to the limit despite it is angry at mother. While it is always a beginning of the summer vacation, But, the summer vacation passes steadily soon, I had a lot of homework. When I was in a junior high school student, I left homework of one notebook unfinished until the last day in summer vacation. I did my homework while getting important very much. 日本語文 私は、夏休みの宿題で油断をしていて失敗した ことがあります。 小学生の頃から、私は夏休みの宿題を溜める癖 がありました。 よく、最後まで終わらずに親に怒られていたに も関わらず、毎年叱られていました。 いつも夏休みの最初のうちは、宿題は後からや ればなんとかなるだろうと余裕を持って過ごし ていました。(ここは訳できませんでした(TT)) しかし、そのうちにいつの間にか夏休みはどん どん過ぎていってしまい、大量の宿題が残って しまいました。 中学生の時には、夏休み最後の日までまるまる 一冊のノートの宿題を終わらせていなかったの で、とても焦りながらやりました。 宿題は計画的にするべきだと反省しました。 宜しくお願いします!

• 日記に、名前を付けました。もっと頑張りたいと思います。

昨晩、寝る前に書きました。又添削をよろしくお願いいたします。うまく書けてるかな..... Hi, my Crystal! Yes, from now I call you like this. Do you like this name? I hope you like it. As you know I like flowers very much. Last November I bought 120seedings of pansy and I planted them in flower pots. Now they are a little weak. Do you know why? Yes, this winter is so hard for them. Everyday was so cold!! Now it becomes a little warm day by day. Every morning I say them “Spring is coming to you! You will get spring at soon!” BTW, which season do you like best? Me? I like spring best. A lot of flowers bloom anywhere in the world. Sorry, Crystal! Tomorrow is not my day-off, so I have to go to bed, good night my Crystal! See you later.

• 和訳宜しくお願いいたします

The best memory I have had so far of Junior High School was its Field Day. This was the best because my friends and I joined the cheering competition. We danced and sang our school song. I still remember song's title " PUT THE TITLE here" My heart was filled with joy on this day. Unfortunately, we did not win and I honestly felt bad about it because we only got the 2nd prize. Nevertheless, I have learned from this experience; it is the importance of friendship, cooperation and sportsmanship. I am thankful and I will forever treasure this memory.

• 以下の英文で訳で変な部分があったら教えてください。

自分なりに、訳してみた英文なんですが、なんだかシックリきません。 整形の話なのですがどなたか訳でここはこうした方がいい、ここの訳は間違ってる等ありましたら教えてください。お願いします。 (前略) A: I hated my big nose. Kids teased me about it when I was little. Guys looked at me funny. 大きい鼻を憎みました。幼い頃からかわれました。 B: It wasn’t that bad. That’s the way you were meant to be , don’t you think? あなたの鼻は変ではない。それはあなたの一部だと思わない? A: It was that bad. I feel like this is the way I was meant to look. And thanks to a little operation now I can really be me. とても変。少しの整形のおかげで私は本当に私でありえます。 B: Well, suit yourself. I suppose. It’s your nose, after all. そうですか私はかまいません。結局、それはあなたの鼻です。

• bad day and good day... 一緒にいるとは?

外国人の知り合いに送りたいのですが、訳をしえてください。 私も思いやりがあって、楽しくて、すごく私を愛してくれる人を探しているよ。何か問題が起きても常に私と一緒にいてくれる人。私も彼が悪い時もいい時も一緒にいる。 I'm lookimg for nice person who is carring, funny, loves me very much.. always.... even if what...., I .....whe bad day and good day........ わかりませんおしえてください

• 英語 現在完了

答えがわからず困っております。 間違えていても構わないのでわかる方回答お願いいたします。 現在完了の問題です。 ◎日本語の意味を表すように、空所に1語を補いなさい。 1、私はこんなに面白い本は一度も読んだことがない。 I have ( ) read such an interesting book. 2、今までヨーロッパへ行ったことがありますか。 Have you ( ) ( ) to Europe? 3、その男の人には以前どこかで会ったことがある。 I have seen the man somewhere ( ). ◎各組の文がほぼ同じ内容を表すように、空所に1語を補いなさい。 1、My sister became ill five days ago and she is still ill. My sister ( ) ( ) ill for five days. 2、It began to rain this morning and it is still raining now. It ( ) ( ) raining since this morning. 3、His grandmother died three years ago. His grandmother ( ) ( ) dead for three years. ◎「ずっと・・・だ」という文を完成しなさい。 1、He is in the hospital. He( ) since Sunday. 2、They live in the house. They( ) for ten years. 3、They are watching TV. They ( ) for two hours. 4、It is raining. It ( ) all day. 回答お待ちしております!

• 添削と解説お願いいたします。

こんばんは。 よろしくお願いいたします。 各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )に適語を入れなさい。 (1)He left the hotel, and then we reached it. When we reached the hotel, he (had) already ( left ). (2)It is seven years since they got married. Seven years ( )( )since they got married. これがわかりません。彼らが結婚してから7年がたった・・。 (3)It began to rain four days, and it will keep raining until tomorrow. It ( will )( have ) ( keep ) raining for six days tomorrow. お願いいたします。