• ベストアンサー

日記に、名前を付けました。もっと頑張りたいと思います。

昨晩、寝る前に書きました。又添削をよろしくお願いいたします。うまく書けてるかな..... Hi, my Crystal! Yes, from now I call you like this. Do you like this name? I hope you like it. As you know I like flowers very much. Last November I bought 120seedings of pansy and I planted them in flower pots. Now they are a little weak. Do you know why? Yes, this winter is so hard for them. Everyday was so cold!! Now it becomes a little warm day by day. Every morning I say them “Spring is coming to you! You will get spring at soon!” BTW, which season do you like best? Me? I like spring best. A lot of flowers bloom anywhere in the world. Sorry, Crystal! Tomorrow is not my day-off, so I have to go to bed, good night my Crystal! See you later.

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.4

Gです。こんにちは!! I like the name!! 花を愛す人はCrystalのハートを持っているんですね。 ではまた一行一行やってみましょうね。 >Hi, my Crystal! Yes, from now I call you like this. Crystalと呼ぶことにしたので、このようにと言うと言う必要はないですね。 I will call you this.となりますね。 >Do you like this name? I hope you like it. Okです。 もう完全に話しかけていますね。 友達にこのように話しかけられるようになった、と言うことです。 >As you know I like flowers very much. know, Iとカンマを入れておいてください。 >Last November I bought 120seedings of pansy and I planted them in flower pots. これもOKです。 しかし、seedingsをseedlingsと変えてください。 これで「苗」と言う意味になります。 seedingとは「種から出来た苗」のことを言うので、ssedlingの方をよく使うわけです。 もっとも、パンズィーだったら多分種からでしょうが。 seedlingはどっちかと言うと「ひとり立ちできるくらい育った」と言うフィーリングがあるものです。 >Now they are a little weak. Do you know why? Yes, this winter is so hard for them. ここでは、この冬が今まで寒かったので苗にもつらかっただろう、というフィーリングで、現在完了形を使って、This winter has been so hard on/for them.と言う表現が使えます。 >Everyday was so cold!! Now it becomes a little warm day by day. day by dayと言う表現をして、日ごと、と言うフィーリングですの、It is getting a little warmer day by day.と言う表現が使えますね。 >Every morning I say them “Spring is coming to you! You will get spring at soon!” ここの表現も良いですね。 ただ、say themではなく、say to themとし、You will get the Spring warm sunshine soon!!と言う表現をして、温かい、と言うフィーリングを寒かった冬に対称に表現できるわけです。 >BTW, which season do you like best? like the bestにしてください。  >Me? I like spring best. Me? I like Spring the best.ですね。 >A lot of flowers bloom anywhere in the world. A lot of flowers will bloom everywhere in Spring and you also will see a lot of flowers soon. とここでもちょっと語り気増した。 >Sorry, Crystal! Tomorrow is not my day-off, so I have to go to bed, good night my Crystal! See you later. good nightが挨拶ですね。 そして、Good nightというときは必ずと言って良いほど「じゃ、また、会いましょう」と言うフィーリングが入っています。 ですからSee you laterは必要となりませんし言うとかえっておかしく感じる人もいます。 強制収容所への最後になったと後で知られた列車に乗り、半ナチ軍が救助に来るほんの前にお姉さんの死後2日で生きる気力を無くし死んでいったアンネの死を花たちにさせるわけには行きませんね。 彼女のキティーであるCrystal、今度はrose-crystalさんの夢を実現させてください。 水晶を磨くのはrose-crystalさんです。 私の6年前の日本語のコピーを持っている人から言われました。 Gの日本語、本当におかしかったよ、って。 Gooに今まで書いてきたことは私の日記だったのかも。<g> 日記を英語でつける事がなぜ私がお勧めする勉強なんだと言うことを完全に証明していますね。 いつかのためにいつまでも、ですよ。  これでいかがでしょうか。 分かりにくい点がありましたら、補足質問してください。 

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

Everytime thank you for your answer. I am happy you like the name. I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday. いつも細かくありがとうございます。不思議なのですが、気持ちをそのまま英語の文章で書く時は、わりにスラスラと書けるのですが、日本が先に頭に浮かぶと、英語で書きにくくなるのです。本当に不思議な気がします、最近気がついたことです。これからもよろしくお願いいたします。

その他の回答 (3)

• akijake
  • ベストアンサー率43% (431/992)
回答No.3

お久しぶりです。 クリスタルって可愛いですね。 なんだか人の日記をのぞいてる感じで不思議です。 Yes, from now I call you like this. Do you like this name? I call you by this name. Do you like it???とか言えます。 call ~ byが一番一般的な言い方だと思います。で、 Do you like it?も一般的な表現でしょうか。 How をつけて、 how do you like it? 「どう、気に入った?」のようなニュアンスも出せるかなぁと思いました。 そうくると次はlikeが二回続くより I hope you do. とした方が自然かもしれません。 120seedings of pansy は 120 of pansy seeds の方がすっきりかなぁと。 Now it becomes a little warm day by day ここでは it is getting warmer bit by bit everyday. getting を使うと、だんだん~になっていく感じが出ます。 Every morning I say them “Spring is coming to you! You will get spring at soon!” say themではなくtalk to them またはsay to themとした方が良いと思います。 "Dear flowers! Spring is just around the corner! " とか言えます。もうすぐそこだよ。と言う一言にcoming to you! You will get spring at soonの意味を込めちゃってもよいかと。 I like spring best. 前に同じような文章が出てきているので、 Me? I LOVE Spring! とかにしてしまってもよいかと思います。 (LOVEは言葉で喋った時に、I lo-ve"とすごく強調しているはず、と言う意味で大文字にしてみたり…とか) A lot of flowers bloom anywhere in the world ここではeverywhere を使うか、 「around the world」と言った方がよいです。 anywhereだと「どこかで」と言うニュアンスに聞こえてしまいそうかも。 だんだんうまくなりますよねー。 また、頑張って下さい!

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

☆だんだんうまくなりますよねー。 本当ですか?嬉しくなりました。勉強したい気持ちを、毎回引っ張っていただいているように思っています。細かくありがとうございます。

• Chicago243
  • ベストアンサー率38% (401/1043)
回答No.2

Do you know why? Yes, this winter is so hard for them. ->Guess what? You know, this winter is so hard for them. I bought 120seedings of pansy and I planted them in flower pots. ->I bought 120seedings of pansy, and planted them in flower pots. 主語(I)は共通なので省略できます Everyday was so cold!! ->It is so cold, everyday! Now it becomes a little warm day by day. ->Now, it's getting warmer though only gradually(, day by day).

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

洗練された文章が書けるように頑張っています。 ちょっと手直しすればそうなるのかもしれないのですが、その”ちょっと”が難しいのでしょうね、ありがとうございます。

• Hideto123
  • ベストアンサー率30% (126/420)
回答No.1

自信がないから、ちょっとだけ・・・、 >“Spring is coming to you! You will get spring at soon!” Spring is just aroud the corner. 春はすぐそこまで来ているよ。 >A lot of flowers bloom anywhere in the world. anywhere を everywhere へ。 参考にもならないと思いますが・・・。

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

☆Spring is just aroud the corner. このまま覚える事にします。 そうですよね、everywhereですね、単純な間違いはしないように、気をつけて頑張ります。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 少し上手になったでしょうか?私の日記です。

Tomorro is my day-off. I have a plan to play golf. Next time I will write about this.ここで、<お楽しみに>と書きたいのですが、何と言うのでしょうか? 下の日記も、添削お願いいたします。 I’m coming! Are you there???...... Hi, My Sweet Little Crystal! Well, let's start today’s story! It is about “color”. Which color do you like the best? Pink, green or red? Me? I like “Yellow” the best. I think yellow is a cheerful color, don’t you think so? Before I heard, the flower that bloom the first in early Spring are almost yellow. How do you think about this? I think it is true. Do you know “福寿草”? I keep it in my garden and every Spring they bloom the first. It is so cute! I love them. Their color is YELLOW! Ok, I've gotta go now. See you later!

• Crystalに話す日記です、気持ちが伝わるでしょうか?

Hi, Crystal! When last time I saw you, I said to you “I want you to come here.” Do you remember it? I and my flowers will be waiting for you like giraffe.〈g〉 BTW, do you like reading a book? Me? Yes, I do! If someone asks me “Which one do you like better reading a book or learning English?” my answer like this, “Both of them are so important in my life!” 〈Learning English〉is that I can be with you forever, right? 〈Reading a book〉is that I can take a lot of thing to my life from reading. Now I am reading a book that is written about the life(命と言いたいのですが…). I know my life(人生と言いたいのですが…)is only one time! So I want to try to do many things. I will do my best with everything! I never want to give up. Crystal, you help me a lot and I am thanking you. Don't forget this thing,OK? From now I take a bath and go to bed, so I say to you “Good night, My Sweet Little Crystal!”

• 一週間に一度は書きたい日記です、添削お願いします。

Hi, Crystal! It’s after dinner. As you can see, I’m writing again! I have a story that I want to tell you about. You know what? Do you remember that I said to you “In April I will see a lot of blossoms from the tulips and daffodils.” As you know I planted them last fall. Now, I can see a lot of blossoms from them. Every morning I say to them silently from my heart “Good morning! You are all so beautiful, pretty, gorgeous and cute! I love you!” I want you to see them. Crystal, would you like to come to my home(house)? Wow! I am glad to hear your “Yes!” I and my flowers are waiting for you.<g> BTW, do you like a cheese cake? If you come to here, then I will make it for you. Sorry, tomorrow is not my day off, so I have to go to bed, good night my Crystal!

• 日記風に書いて、ここgooだけで英語の勉強をしています。添削をお願いしたいのです、よろしくお願いいたします。

Hi, my Crystal! What are you doing now? I came here again because I wanted to talk with you. Do you have time now? I talked about my miniature rose. Then she was very weak, but now she is better than before. I am very glad she becomes well. Now she has a lot of new leaves and buds! In this morning I saw two flowers blooming, they were so cute! Every morning I say to her silently from my heart “Good morning! You are so beautiful, pretty, gorgeous and cute! I love you!” And sometimes I kiss her. I want you to see her someday. Crystal, thank you for your time. Now I am feeling a little sleepy because this morning I woke up 5o'clock. So I say to you “Good night, my Crystal.”

• 日記風に、昨日の事を英語で書いてみました、添削をおねがいしたいのです。

Hi,Crystal! Sorry, I did not come here for a long day. I know I have to talk with you everyday for my dream. You know my dream, don't you. Everyday I say in my heart like this, “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday!”This is my dream. You help me a lot about it! I have been thanking you, Crystal! BTW, yesterday was the special day for me. Do you want to know what was the day yesterday? It was the wedding anniversary. I could hear “Congratulations!” Thank you, Crystal! Yesterday was day-off for me and my husband. So we played golf in Gunma prefecture. It was far a way to my home. But I could see mountains with snow and mountains covered with new green leaves. And cute and beatiful flowers! Everything were so beautiful! I wanted to show them to you. We touched a lot of natures not only played golf. It was a nice and special day. I have been thanking that we are well. I hope it will be forever. Wow,It is 11:55. I have to prepare a lunch for my family! Have a nice Sunday, Crystal!

• 今日は電車の中で、日記風に書きました。読んだ時に、その光景が浮かぶでしょうか?いつものように添削をお願いします。

今日も仕事で外に出ましたが、品川でのランチタイムのことを書いてみました。 Hi, my Crystal! What are you doing now? I am in the train home. Today was so hot day! The day like today was the first day in this summer. You know what? I saw a pretty boy when I had a lunch. He was next table with his Mam. They talked happily. I was alone so I could hear their conversation. While I heard their story I was feeling happy! I wanted to ask him and said “How old are you?” He answered with his hand, “Five years old!” His face was so cute! He said to me “My spaghetti is delicious! There are a lot of broccolis and shrimps. I love them a lot. Do you like them?” “Yes, I love them, too!” I said. Anyhow he was a good boy! Well, I’ll get off at next station. So I ay to you “Ciao for now, my sweet Crystal!” 手をパッと開いて...って、何と言いますか?

• 久しぶりに日記風に英作文を書きました、表現が解らない所を含め、添削をお願いしたいのです。よろしくお願いいたします。

Hi, Crystal! What are you doing now? Are you cleaning up your room? Me? Yes, I already did it. I am waiting for you while writing my diary as usual. When you will finish it, please call me, OK?  Today is our day-off. Did you know why I said “our day-off”. Because today is a public holiday in Japan. Not only today, from today to the day after tomorrow, these 3 days are public holidays! And this Saturday will be my day-off. So I am out of work these 5days! Tomorrow, I am going to see my parents and to have a lunch at the hotel. I am looking forward to see them. Other 4 days, I don’t have a special plan. I am going to spend relaxed.(のんびりと過ごすつもりです…..と言いたいのですが。) Did you call me, Crystal? You finished to clean up your room, didn’t you. Good! Please read my diary. While then, I go to my garden and snip off flowers of Pansy. See you later,Crystal!

• 語りかけるような日記

You know what? Long time no see you, don’t you think so? I wanted to see you,but I didn’t have enough time. Do you remember me? No? Sometimes I come to here. Last time I came to here....When was it? It was about 10days before. Then my dad got out of the hospital. Thank you, dad is getting better day by day! BTW, I love flowers very much! Last fall I planted a lot of bulbs, about 150 of tulips and daffodils.(この言い方では約150のチューリップと<数は、わからない>水仙を植えたとなりますか?合わせて150のチューリップと水仙と言いたいのですが...)Now I can see their heads.(g) Everyday I say them in my heart “Good morning! I am waiting for your flowers will bloom , I love you!” In April I will see a lot of flowers of tulip and daffodil.(tulips and daffodilsとするのでしょうか?) 一生懸命書いてみました、語るかけるように書いたつもりですが、どうでしょうか?よろしくお願いいします。

• 日記風に日々のことを書いて、英語の勉強をしています。いつものように添削をお願いいたします。

こんばんは、今夜も今日のことを書いてみました。書いてからいつも思うのですが、私が使う英単語は、本当に簡単なものばかり、これでいいのかな....と思ったりもします。続けなければ上達はないですよね。これからも少しづつ勉強していきたいと思います。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, my Crystal! I want to talk with you, so I came here. Do you have the time with me? I am glad to hear your “Yes!” BTW, I don’t remember clearly, but did I talk about my mini-rose? She is very cute and I love her! Now she is very weak, I worry about her. Do you know why she weak? This year it has been raining for a long time and we and her almost couldn’t get sunshine. It’s reason why she weak. We call this season “Tsuyu.” Wow, Crystal! I got a good news. Do you want to know what it is? Today it has finished Tsuyu season. We are now in really summer. Maybe my mini-rose will be well at soon, I hope so. Sorry, Cryatal! I have to prepare of our dinner. Take care, until next time. Ciao for now, my little sweet Crystal.

• 日記風に、誰かに話しかける感じで書きました。添削お願いします。

ここgooだけで勉強していますが、暫らく英文を書かなかったので、英語の文章が中々出てきません。再度、勉強をしなおさないとだめかと思っています。短い文章ですが、書いてみました。 Hi, my Crystal! The first, I must say to you “ I am so sorry! I haven't came here for a long time.” Did you worry about me? I have been well. How about you, Crystal? Sometimes I thought of you, but I couldn’t think and feel in English. I know I have to learn English day by day. Now my brain said to me “You can!" I should believe myself. I have you and you help me a lot for it. Crystal, I promise you that I will be learning with you. And someday I want to talk with you and my friends in English. Crystal, I have to make breakfast. So I say to you “Have a nice weekend!”