• ベストアンサー

well tolerated 耐性とは?

こんにちは。ある薬を個人輸入しました。 説明書によると「A(薬の名前)is generally well tolerated and side effects have usually been mild and transient.」とあります。 tolerateを調べると「耐性」とありましたが、薬の耐性とはどのようなものでしょうか?また、Aに耐性があるとうことでしょうか? 初歩的な質問ですみませんが、よろしくお願いします。

• 病気
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mogino07
  • ベストアンサー率66% (6/9)
回答No.1

こんにちは。 ちょっと調べてみますと、”Drug Tolerance"とは、よく鎮痛剤、精神安定剤や抗菌性の薬などに表示されるようです。薬の耐性とは、服用するほどに、患者に対する効力が減少するため、後に服用量を増加しなければ、同等の効力が得られなくなることだそうです.つまり、そのために、薬物中毒にかかる人も出てきます。 ”Well Tolerated drugというと、耐性の値がよいということで、薬の量を増やさないでも、同量の薬で、同じ結果を得られるというもののようです。 Side Effects、副作用は、マイルドで、一時的なもののようです。 ただ、薬は、こわいですから、気をつけてください。米国在住で、消炎剤が強すぎて胃潰瘍ができた人もいますから。あなどらないください。

neemtree
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。経験者の方の意見、とてもさんこうになりました。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#60992
noname#60992
回答No.2

私が思うに、 「薬を飲んでも副作用は少なかった。」 ということだと思います。 toleratedとは薬を使用したものが、その薬に対してwell tolerated (よく耐えた)ということだと思います。

neemtree
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。副作用が少ないとの事、安心いたしました。

関連するQ&A

• well-attuned

My boyfriend and I have been together for just under a year, and we’re generally communicative and well-attuned to one another. Over the last three months, after countless conversations about ground rules, we’ve opened it up. It’s been both good and bad as this is our first time in an open relationship and we’re figuring things out. well-attunedとwe’ve opened it upの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします(単語1カ所だけ)

(ある薬) has been found to be especially effective and well tolerated, achieving appropriate blood pressure control in about 80 percent of patient 薬に関する論文なのですが、この場合のtoleratedとはどういう日本語訳にすれば良いでしょうか?

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My friend “Sophie” is worried about the vibes our other friend “Steve” has been giving her. We’re almost out of high school, and Steve has not been very subtle in his crush on Sophie. He’s not the sharpest knife, but he usually means well. Steve has not been very subtle in his crush on Sophie. He’s not the sharpest knife, but he usually means well. の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! It may well have been visible from the sea and thus have formed a conspicuous landmark, a kind of symbol of the city. The emphasis on the approach from the sea was further reinforced by the rebuilding of the Porta marina. While the defensive walls, now redundant, were generally neglected or swallowed up by private development, the arched gateways seem to have been maintained as a means of monumentalizing access and asserting civic pride.

• 以下の英訳をお願いしますm(__)m

Products other than whole bean coffees and coffee beverages sold in Starbucks stores are obtained through a number of different channels. Beverage ingredients other than coffee and milk, including leaf teas as well as our selection of ready-to-drink beverages, are purchased from several specialty suppliers, usually under long-term supply contracts.

• bestやbetterやwellの用法

文法と代名詞の指すものが分からない http://okwave.jp/qa/q8073983.html で質問した文章なのですが、別の箇所で質問させていただきたいことが出てきました。 Most children do not like to hear stories about when they were younger. Infancy is not a blessed state to them, but something to be grown out of and escaped from as quickly as possible. To them, their littleness, helplessness, and clumsiness is not cute, but humiliating, and they want to be reminded of it as little as possible. They don't mind, once in a while, if we don’t overdo it, our telling them that they were very nice when they were little, but that is about as much about it as they want to hear. Whatever mistakes they have made, in their growing and learning, are best forgotten. の最後の文の Whatever mistakes they have made, in their growing and learning, are best forgotten. のbestの用法が分かりません。 当初はbestが名詞でforgottenが後置修飾の形容詞と読んでいたのですが、冠詞がないので、bestは副詞であることに気づきました。 他の例文として That is best refused. それは断るのが一番いい They are better avoided. それは避けたほうが良い。 A friend is best found in adversity. 友達は逆境において最もよく見出される It has been well said that haste makes waste. 誤:急いては事を仕損じると今までよく言われてきた 正:急いては事を仕損じると言われているが、これはまさに至言である。 これらのbestやbetterやwellの用法なのですが、調べた範囲では分かりませんでした。 いったいどういう用法なのでしょうか。

• 英語の比較の問題で困っています。

比較の問題で困っているので、だれか教えてください。お願いします。また、なぜ違うのかも詳しく教えていただいたらうれしいです。 Q次のうち、誤っている箇所を1つ選んでください。 1.There were four times many people as we expected at the party. (1)There were  (2)times many  (3)as  (4)at 2.Mr.White is most intelligent than anyone else working in his field. (1)most intelligent  (2)than  (3)anyone  (4)else  (5)working in 3.The warm a place is, generally speaking, the more types of plants and animals it will usually support. (1)warm a place  (2)generally speaking  (3)more types of plants and animals  (4)will usually support 4.Research has shown that cranes in Hokkaido are far numerous than previously estimated. (1)has shown that  (2)in  (3)far numerous  (4)previously

• she may very well

Q. Should I be concerned?: My girlfriend recently bought a vibrator for us to use together (we’re both women). However, it’s been a couple months and we haven’t used it together once. We have had sex several times, but once we were in bed and I suggested we use it and she said it had dead batteries. Should it upset or worry me that she is clearly using it on her own time? I don’t want to be controlling of her body. We are always together—it’s not as if I’m away on trips and she is lonely—so why wouldn’t she just initiate sex with me rather than using the vibrator? It makes me feel scared and offended—is she not satisfied by me? What’s next, cheating? I know how ridiculous that may sound, but it’s just a fear and I don’t know how to handle this. A: Talk to your girlfriend about this. You don’t have to open with “we haven’t used this vibrator together and now I’m anxious about whether you want to have sex with me or might cheat,” but she may very well have no idea that this has brought up so many feelings of insecurity and anxiety for you. It’s possible that the “dead batteries” line was an excuse to avoid something she didn’t know how to discuss at the time, and it’s also possible that the batteries really were dead and she didn’t consider the matter urgent. Tell her what you want rather than hoping she will offer it without prompting. (For what it’s worth, masturbation and sex are not the same thing; the fact that your girlfriend sometimes masturbates with a vibrator is not necessarily a referendum on how she feels about having sex with you. If your sex life is otherwise satisfying, then I think this is a fear you can let go of.) Whatever the outcome, you have to share what you’re thinking, what you’re afraid of, and what you want with her. she may very wellの訳は「彼女が~するものもわかる」でしょうか?あと、ここでの referendumの訳し方を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 次の文の意味がわかりません

The subjective effects of occasional sleep deprivation are more pronounced than are its effects on overt behavior. 次の文から導き出される事らしいのですが... A univeristy professor researching sleep disorders occasionally taught class after spending whole nights working in a laboratory. She found lecturing after such nights diffucult: she reported that she felt worn out and humorless, and she had difficulty concentrating and finding the appropriate words. After several weeks of lectures, she asked her students to guess which lectures had been given after nights without sleep. Interestingly, very few students were able to correctly identif them. No one can assess the overall effects of sleep deprivation on a particular person as well as thatsleep-deprived person can. と言えないのはなぜでしょうか。

• intoについて

I've been seeing a guy for about three months and it's been going really well. This morning when we woke up, I tried to initiate sex and he wasn't into it. ここでのintoは「夢中になって」ではないですよね?intoはup toと入れ替えられるでしょうか?同意でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

専門家に質問してみよう