翻訳お願いします。こんな感じのことが書かれているのでしょうか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 担当者の○○は今日明日は不在です。
  • ただいまLU-11はメーカー在庫無しですので、キャンセルしますか?
  • よろしくお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

こんな感じのことが書かれているのでしょうか? あっているようでしたらキャンセルを希望する例文を教えていただけましたら幸いです。 よろしくお願いします。 担当者の○○は今日明日は不在です。 ただいまLU-11はメーカー在庫無しですので、 キャンセルしますか? Please Aloha ○○, is off today and tomorrow and he usually handles these things. The manufacturer has been out of stock on the LU-11. Would you like a refund?

noname#79098
noname#79098
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

最後の文は お金を返却して欲しいですか?  となっていますが?すでに振り込まれたのでしょうか? キャンセルしてお金を返して欲しいなら、 Yes I'd like to cancel my order and the payment be refunded. のようにしておけば良いと思います。

noname#79098
質問者

お礼

有難うございます。 もうカード会社を通じて支払後なんですよ。 教えてもらった英文で返信してみます。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#16386
noname#16386
回答No.2

日本語も英語もよく理解できないのですが、相手がこちらに注文してきたのでしょうか、それともこちらが注文した件についてキャンセルしたいのでしょうか。 それをまずはっきりさせてもらえますか?

noname#79098
質問者

お礼

こちらが相手に注文したのですが 長期欠品だったので、このようなやり取りをしました。有難うございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳

海外通販にて商品を注文したところ、以下のようなメールが送られてきました。 翻訳願います。 thanks You for Your order! There´s one problem: By mistake I don´t have the hooded jacket with stars, and the sweater with bird print in size 1y. I can offer these items in size 2-3y (they are small in size and would fit a 1y old) or I will refund the money for these items or if You wish You can cancel Your order! sorry and thanks for Your understanding,

• お願いします。

楽器の個人輸入で、バックオーダーをかけていましたが、昨日このようなメールが来て意味がわからないのでお手上げなのでどなたか助けてください。 Aloha ○○-san, the K-6 and K-6E are discontinued. We have the CK series but not in a 6-string acoustic. Do you want a refund for these ukuleles or upgrade to the CK series? Only the CK-6E is available. こんにちは○○さん あなたの注文のK-6 and K-6Eは手に入らないので キャンセルが出来ます。 ほかにCKシリーズならすぐに手配できます。 どうされますか? みたいな訳で良いですか? 簡単な返信文も教えていただけましたら幸いです。 よろしくお願いします。

• こまっています。

楽器の個人輸入で、バックオーダーをかけて待っていましたが、昨日このようなメールが来て意味がわからず、お手上げなのでどなたか助けてください。 Aloha ○○-san, the K-6 and K-6E are discontinued. We have the CK series but not in a 6-string acoustic. Do you want a refund for these ukuleles or upgrade to the CK series? Only the CK-6E is available. こんにちは○○さん あなたの注文のK-6 and K-6Eは手に入らないので キャンセルが出来ます。 ほかにCKシリーズならすぐに手配できます。 どうされますか? みたいな訳で良いですか? 簡単な返信文も教えていただけましたら幸いです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• こんな感じで・・・

楽器の個人輸入でオーダーを入れていましたが 在庫が無くキャンセルになり返金になりました。 以下のような文章が届きましたが、 自分の解釈は、こんな感じですが、 理解できているか分からないのでお願いします。 Aloha ○○-san, we will refund your money back to your PayPal Account. It will take about a week for us to post it. We will send the LU-11 soprano ukulele as soon as it arrives. 返金はあなたのペイパルアカウントの口座に 返金します。1週間くらいで到着すると思います。 到着後に欠品のLU-11を発送します。 ------------------------ もう1点ですが、払った関税はどうなるかと 訪ねましたところ、このような返信が来ました。 自分の解釈は以下のような感じです。 Aloha ○○-san, I am sorry but you will have to contact the customs agency in your area for a refund of your customs cost. すみませんが税関にご自分で請求下さい。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

宗教の話をしていました。 情報が足りないので、翻訳しにくいとは思いますがよろしくお願いいたします。 以下の文です!! I think you should definitely NOT trust these people, if I may. These kind of people usually trick others who suffer for a lost one, and are so incredibly mean. One of the most terrible things a person can do is to play with others feelings. It's just SO incredibly mean. If I were there, I would have had a couple of not-so-friendly words to tell these men/women. And it would have not been a good day for them, I can ensure you. I just can't bear who does these things, they make me SO incredibly angry! I totally agree with you. Yes, things can't always go well, but morning always comes :) And generally, there always are tiny little things that can make us happy. That's my opinion at least. I am catholic so I believe everyone has a soul. I also believe that this soul doesn't get lost when someone dies, as we will ...uhm..meet again someday, somewhere...i guess :) but certainly I do not believe in ghosts, I don't believe dead souls have fun scaring people or telling unlikely people to take money from others. What I mean is, even if you lose someone, that person will always be with you. Caring about you, in a certain sense, but not in the same sense those 2 idiots mean. For sure they cannot talk with dead souls or things like that. So, yes, you should tell your friend. I think she can understand, just explain your feelings quietly and with an open heart. Tell her that you don't think these people know what your grandmother feels, because you already know, feeling her close to you everyday. You are the one who knows these kind of things better than anybody else, so, extraneous people as such can't know it better than you :) Just be honest and calm, I think she will understand :)

• メールの翻訳をお願い致します。

英語は苦手なのですが海外通販をしています。 1回、オーダーしたことのある化粧品ブランドですが 日本に送れないものがあるということで オーダーをキャンセルして返金をしてもらったことのある ショップです。突然、下記のメールが届きました。 そのメールを翻訳して頂きたいのです。 後、メールの下部(Orの下)に We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. とあるのですがこれは次回の注文は20%オフになるということでいいのでしょうか? 以上、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 We are please to tell you that your ○○○ order is ready to be resent to you. We would like to thank you once again for your continued patience and support at this time. Unfortunately we are now of stock in Pure Pigment in Incite and will not be able to include this in your order, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause you. We would like to offer you the following options to continue your order. We would be happy to offer you replacement Pure Pigments(s) in any shade of your choice from our website to replace your out of stock item(s)http://www.○○○.com/shop/products/eyes/furore-pure-pigment Or We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. Please let us know which solution would be best for you and we will organise this right away and resend your order to you. Kind regards,

• テスト勉強に正しい翻訳がほしいです。

Today there's a writer in Chechnya writing about the influence of, well...Chechnya on his body of work. And he's writing the same sort of things I’ve written, or better things. Good, l say. For if all these years of being an American have only readied me to realize my likeness, my kinship, my collegiality with someone I’ll never know, made me able to live literature's most precious wisdom―then being an American, and a writer no less, has served me very well indeed.

• 和訳

Sorry we were just informed by our supplier that the item is delayed and we won’t get the battery in stock for another week. We do have 2 other kinds of batteries available right now, the 52.8AH and the 26Ah. 52.8Ah is bigger than your current order and the 26Ah is smaller than that. Would you like to switch to any of these 2 batteries or wait for the current one? We could issue you a refund too if you can’t wait. 誰か和訳お願いできないでしょうか 困っています。。。

• ホテル予約~メールでのやり取りについて

ホテル予約~メールでのやり取りについて ホテルのHPから直接、フォームを使って予約を入れました。 一旦、宿泊料は予約と同時にクレジット決済されています。その分のレシートも届きましたし、クレジット会社の明細にも載っています。 予約は問題なく完了したのですが、わけあってキャンセルすることになりました。キャンセル手数料はかからない期間です。 予約確認のメールにも予約番号らしきものもなく、キャンセルポリシーの記述はあるものの、サイトでもキャンセルのフォームはもちろんなく、やり方がわからなかったため、予約確認のメールに返信しました。 -------------------------------------------- Aloha Sorry, I cancel my reservation, thank you. Email okay? -------------------------------------------- 件名に、予約日や名前が書いてあったので、そのままにして、以上のようなメールを(先方の確認メールも消さずに引用として下部に残して)返信しました。 すると、以下のような返信が来ました。 -------------------------------------------- Aloha Sorry you must cancel. We have credited/refund your visa card today. -------------------------------------------- クレジットの返金を今日行う、というように読み取れますが、前半がよくわからなくて… シンプルな文章だし、返金を『今日』行うと仰っているようなので、キャンセルは成立したのかとも思いますが、『must』って??? 何かアクションが必要なのか、聞いてみたほうが良いですか? それともキャンセルは成立しているのでしょうか… 個人手配に慣れている方、ご教授頂けると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。